Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I PEED OUTSIDE FOR THE FIRST TIME (KINDA)

On 8/9/2021 at 9:33 PM, TheSenatesOmo said:

I'd love to hear some of the times where you maybe had nowhere to go except outside but it wouldn't come out... if you're willing to share. I'd prefer if it you be as detailed as you can

well iv never actually "popped a squat" before. I am WAYY not brave enough to do that. lol. I would just hold it. I plan on posting more stories eventually, I just dont log into here too often. 

My family expected just the opposite.  If wading in a salt bay or lake, we were expected to pee in the "natural" restroom so we would not need to use the dirty wooden one later.  On one seven-day beach vacation my next older girl cousin and I did our after-lunch pees (in breaker waves) so close to each other we could have touched each others' hands.  On one occasion a wave knocked me over while I peed.  It did not strike me as odd.  And my cousin didn't laugh or react.

19 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

I can simply not imagine not being able to pop a squat. I've been doing that all my life since I was little. I still do quite often. It has saved me from many an accident. I also don't see what's so different about it than peeing in a toilet. Peeing is peeing and if you need to go you need to go.

I grew up in a city and was told  the whole "girls dont pee outside" thing.  Had that drilled into my head as a kid and its kinda stuck with me even today >.<

1 hour ago, WhenYouGottaGo said:

I grew up in a city and was told  the whole "girls dont pee outside" thing.  Had that drilled into my head as a kid and its kinda stuck with me even today >.<

Hey, I'm not blaming you. It's just a strange way of being brought up to me. I mean: I've seen my mom pop squats if she needs to go. What are you gonna do? Pee yourself? Most people don't like that. Current public somewhat excluded...

On 8/13/2021 at 3:29 PM, liesjeversteven said:

I can simply not imagine not being able to pop a squat. I've been doing that all my life since I was little. I still do quite often. It has saved me from many an accident. I also don't see what's so different about it than peeing in a toilet. Peeing is peeing and if you need to go you need to go.

I would never want to go back to life before peeing outside. Its especially easy for me to just aim at a tree somewhere than hold it until I maybe find a decent bathroom.

Heck.  I don't even aim.  Given the way salal grows here, I just find a place where it surrounds me.  (Locals can hardly be in old growth or new without being in sight of a natural toilet.)  Then I check for devils club.  Then I slide pants to knees while dropping into a squat and avoiding devils club and I pee.  But I have little need to feel macho.

Usually, I do this alone.  But many times a girlfriend or wife has done this with me.  So far I've avoided doing this next to a black bear or cougar.  Although born here I'm not the rugged Pacific Coast type who mingles with wild animals.