Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

May police pee themselves during taser training?

Did you experince taser training  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Did you experince taser training

• I`m a male, I was tasered, I peed myself
    • I`m a female, I was tasered, I peed myself
    • I`m a male, I was tasered, I didn`t pee myself
    • I`m a female, I was tasered, I didn`t pee myself
    • I wasn`t tasered

Guest superdarkens

So my friend’s sister is a police officer and she did taser training and said that she wet herself. She’s also told her sister that she’s wet herself a number of times on duty and when on parade. 

I’ve been a cop for 7 years and it’s pretty rare that people wet themselves when being tased. Being tased isn’t like being zapped with a stun gun. When those darts hit you, every single muscle in your body locks up. I was sore in muscles I didn’t even know I had. My fucking TEETH hurt the day after I got tased. All you can do is fall over like a dead tree and scream, and most people can’t even scream. It’s the closest thing to the goddamn Cruciatus Curse that humans are ever going to invent. Maybe if your bladder was extremely full you might release it after the electricity stops, but I assure you that no muscles are relaxing while you’re riding the lightning 

19 minutes ago, D0nt45k said:

I've been told that it happens occasionally, especially when the taser's being used on its maximum setting (not that I've heard this is seldom used in actual arrests apparently, because it can kill the target).

I don’t know if there are other kinds of tasers out there, but my department uses the X-26 and there is no maximum setting. It’s either on or off. Once it hits you, it shocks for 5 seconds in order to give us time to handcuff you. It’s the longest 5 seconds of your life, but I’ve never personally seen it kill anyone. 

By contrast, the models that civilians can buy shock the offender for 30 seconds in order to buy the victim time to run away. If I ever feel like that for 30 whole seconds, I would spend that time swearing to every major and minor god there is that I will never again engage in whatever behavior led to me being tased 

5 hours ago, DesertTortoise said:

I don’t know if there are other kinds of tasers out there, but my department uses the X-26 and there is no maximum setting. It’s either on or off. Once it hits you, it shocks for 5 seconds in order to give us time to handcuff you. It’s the longest 5 seconds of your life, but I’ve never personally seen it kill anyone. 

By contrast, the models that civilians can buy shock the offender for 30 seconds in order to buy the victim time to run away. If I ever feel like that for 30 whole seconds, I would spend that time swearing to every major and minor god there is that I will never again engage in whatever behavior led to me being tased 

Some tasers and stun guns are more sophisticated than others.

On the other hand, some people might have the opposite takeaway from being tased and decide they want to kill whoever tased them if they ever get the chance.  It’s why I prefer firearms for self-defense when possible: your attacker can’t try again if they’re dead (of course, this isn’t always an option due to legal or financial reasons for a lot of people).

23 hours ago, superdarkens said:

So my friend’s sister is a police officer and she did taser training and said that she wet herself. She’s also told her sister that she’s wet herself a number of times on duty and when on parade. 

That's hot! Do you have any specific stories about all the times she went in her pants? My police officer friend is a guy so maybe that's why I don't hear so many accident stories...

Guest superdarkens

So apparently she had gone to pee beforehand etc as she’d been told people can wet themselves when tased but that she still ended up wetting herself from the shock of it. It wasn’t a huge accident but enough to wet her panties and leggings a bit and had to spend the rest of the training “with a wet bum” 😂

As for other occasions she said that it’s difficult to find a pee stop when on duty unless she can schedule a break time and go to a McDonalds or something so she has “dribbled a bit” a few things. These are things that I’ve overhead her saying to my friend and I was too shy to ask for more specifics etc but she isn’t a shy lady and seems to like sharing stories such as this 

Last year during all the George Floyd protests, we had to stand in line around city hall in riot gear for 13 hour shifts. Bathroom breaks were few and far between and there were a few times when I seriously considered just pissing my pants 

4 hours ago, DesertTortoise said:

Last year during all the George Floyd protests, we had to stand in line around city hall in riot gear for 13 hour shifts. Bathroom breaks were few and far between and there were a few times when I seriously considered just pissing my pants 

Did you see anyone wet her pants during that? Or did they all wait and piss somewhere else later?

11 hours ago, DesertTortoise said:

I would be watching the protest and seeing cops standing in the same spots for hours I was always thinking dam they must need to pee no?  And the protesters too... 

Guest superdarkens
14 minutes ago, 东方蛮雷使者急 said:

Do other policewomen pee themselves during taser training? Or only she?

I’m not sure. Like some others have said I don’t think it was the taser itself that made her wet, it was more the nerves or shock. She drinks too much coffee. From what I’ve been told lots of female police officers have little accidents on duty because of the shortness of breaks and the nature of the situations they deal with 

30 minutes ago, superdarkens said:

I’m not sure. Like some others have said I don’t think it was the taser itself that made her wet, it was more the nerves or shock. She drinks too much coffee. From what I’ve been told lots of female police officers have little accidents on duty because of the shortness of breaks and the nature of the situations they deal with 

She drunk too much coffee before being tasered?

5 hours ago, superdarkens said:

Kind of annoyed I've never seen a stain on a police woman's pants now. Where I live their pants are pretty dark so I'd have to look carefully to see their naughty shame.

On 8/11/2021 at 1:44 AM, peelion said:

I join @DésertTortue

I'm a policeman too but I don't have a tazer in my equipment but I've already been tazered at school 
and yes the tazer blocks/contracts the muscles so no wetting is possible at that time 

but if the person has a full bladder or something, once the 5s are over it wouldn't be unbelievable if the person "forgot". 

Do you mean he/she forgot to take a piss?

Oui je pense que ça doit être possible dans ce sens mais rarement. Le corp après que le courant électrique l'ai parcouru relâche c'est muscle et la personne si elle est désespéré ou ultra fatigué ou je ne sais quoi d'autre "ce laisse aller" a ce moment mais la plus part du temps pour ce que j'ai vue on reprend directement contrôle de tout notre corp, vessie y compris donc pas de mouillage

Yes I think it must be possible in that sense but rarely. The body after the electric current has run through it releases that muscle and the person if they are desperate or ultra tired or whatever "lets go" at that point but most of the time from what I have seen we get our whole body back under control, bladder included so no wetting

7 minutes ago, peelion said:

Oui je pense que ça doit être possible dans ce sens mais rarement. Le corp après que le courant électrique l'ai parcouru relâche c'est muscle et la personne si elle est désespéré ou ultra fatigué ou je ne sais quoi d'autre "ce laisse aller" a ce moment mais la plus part du temps pour ce que j'ai vue on reprend directement contrôle de tout notre corp, vessie y compris donc pas de mouillage

Yes I think it must be possible in that sense but rarely. The body after the electric current has run through it releases that muscle and the person if they are desperate or ultra tired or whatever "lets go" at that point but most of the time from what I have seen we get our whole body back under control, bladder included so no wetting

Yes, it’s the “release” that I’d have expected would make people wet/mess themselves more often than not.