Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Techniques for "letting go" on purpose

It would be so cool to be able to release pee in situations where your body is not accustomed to do so. For instance while sitting, walking, laying etc. This skill would be very convenient while doing holds, living with protection and also coping with pee-shyness.

If you're pee-shy, one technique is to breathe out and hold your breath "out" for 10-30 seconds. Has something to do with nitrogen blood levels relaxing the inner sphincter.

Despite doing that, or "punching" my bladder with my pancreas, I often have hard time releasing pee. In theory, there is no reason why one couldn't become a "master of his own faculties". Surely there must be some mindfulness exercise or Jedi mind trick to make it easier.

Have you guys heard of anything such?

The few times I've done an intentional accident was accomplished by finding something to hyperfocus on in order to space out, halt my thinking, slow my breath, and let my eyes dry out, and I've usually gone by the time I start focusing again.

I'm usually spaced out and daydreaming whenever I'm not doing something that requires my attention, it's pretty much been my default state of mind for as far back as I remember, but it's much harder to do without thoughts or daydreaming, and on demand.

• 1 month later...