Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

admitting you are wetting yourself or just did to someone you are with

Yes, it happened many times in my life, because I have small and weak bladder and have hard time holding, especially when nervous. It's really embarrassing when you have to tell someone you just peed yourself. If possible, i always try to keep it to myself. It's easier when I'm wearing a dress or a skirt. Wet pants is kind of impossible to hide and walking along and waiting for the person to discover you wet yourself is even more embarrassing than admitting right away when it happened or is happening. Best was is to show with your gestures when you're peeing and than you don't have to actually tell what you did. It's much easier in most cases.

I like to hear someone else say it too.

Once I got a ride home from work from a colleague. His wife came to pick him up in the car, and he kept her waiting outside in the car for ages while he finished his work, even though she had said on the phone that she needed to pee.

when we got in the car he told her she can go now so she can get home and use the toilet. She just said “too late”.

Her saying that really turned me on. 

6 minutes ago, China Girl said:

Did she have piss all down her legs? Could you see any signs of an accident, or did she pee somewhere else?

I don’t think she really peed herself, she just said that to make the point that she’d been kept waiting for ages with a full bladder. It was dark so I wouldn’t have seen anyway.

She was a very attractive lady and just hearing her say that was so arousing. 

14 hours ago, WetDave said:

I don’t think she really peed herself, she just said that to make the point that she’d been kept waiting for ages with a full bladder. It was dark so I wouldn’t have seen anyway.

She was a very attractive lady and just hearing her say that was so arousing. 

I would have asked if she had wet herself or not. I'd have been sympathetic if she had.

I had a girlfriend that was very interested in my wettings and one afternoon while we were in the bathroom getting ready to go out, as I put on a fresh diaper, she asked if I would let her know when I wet.  

It wasn't long before the first accident came as we were driving to the mall.  I put my hand on her thigh and gave her a little smile and told her I was wet.  We were walking in the mall holding hands and I stopped in front of a store to look at the window display.  I squeezed her hand and she smiled at me and asked if I was wetting again. I said, "yes, I am about too"  and we stood there until I was done.   During lunch I felt a spurt and knew another gush was coming.  We were sitting across from each other so I rubbed my foot against her leg and smiled.  Less than a minute later I felt my bladder empty and gave my girlfriend a gentle kick under the table and told her I was wetting.

It was a fun afternoon.

When it was convenient she liked to massage my diaper against me through my clothes if she knew I was wetting.  

I've always been too embarrassed to tell it when I have, or I'm going to have, an accident. In my whole life there are only two people whom I always let know about my desperation/accidents: my younger sister (we both had many accidents as children, so it has always been quite natural) and one of my cousins. She is 3 years older than me, and I really don't know why I was (and I am) so open with her.

I remember, for example, when we both were on holiday at the seaside (I was 12/13 years old), one day we were on the beach together. I don't know why I didn't pee in the sea as usual, but by the time we were leaving to come back to the hotel, I was extremely desperate. I told her, but there was quite a long line for the toilets, so she asked me if I could wait until the hotel and I agreed. Well, while walking (it was a 15-minutes walk), first I started leaking, then completely lost it and peed in my swim trunks. I simply told her that I didn't need the toilet anymore.

On 8/7/2021 at 1:04 PM, China Girl said:

I do hide accidents all the time when it's someone I don't want to know about it. I used my diaper while chatting to my colleague yesterday and he never knew about it. I wear a pretty loose comfy skirt so unless someone sees up it there's no spotting my secret.

Does it count as an "accident" if you choose to go to the toilet in your diaper when you could have held it? I guess it's still "wetting yourself" anyway...

The first time I had to tell someone I was with  in my second year of college. My girlfriend had wet her pants as I was walking her home 2 nights before. We went for a long walk and we stayed out until just before sundown when she said she wanted to go back because she had to go to the bathroom. I held as long as I could but I wasn’t going to leave her. We were about 1/3 back when I peed as we walked. I told her once again that I didn’t think any less of her because she had wet her pants , but it was now important for me to know did she think any less of me if I wet my pants. She said no of course not. I said that was good because I was wetting my pants. She was shocked and it was as if she had permission to wet her pants. 
The second time was a year later with a different gf. We had driven 5 hours coming back from her parents when we went to her dorm room. She had me drink several beers, enough that I was drunk. She laughed at me when I said I had to go to the restroom. I told her I should be wearing diapers. She laughed and told me how funny I was. Finally it was so late that I was not supposed to even be in her room or dorm building. I finally told her I went to the bathroom and it felt so good. She said it was OK that I wasn’t potty trained; she still loved me.

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)
On 8/9/2021 at 7:42 AM, trekkie said:

@Pee jeansDo you have a lot of accidents still, and does your sis? And have you ever both had accidents around the same time (like, long car ride or some crowded place where you both couldn't get away?) 

Either way, it's gotta be great to have a family like that.

As children, it was relatively common that we had an accident at the same time. We had the same habits: we both hated public toilets (or even school restrooms), we both never told when we needed to pee, and we both always hold it until it was too late. The result was quite obvious. I vividly recall some "common" accidents, but my mother sometimes tells us some other that I didn't remember. 

Growing up, we both reduced the number of accidents (common or not) but we still share the habit of holding pee for as long as possible. The last accident that we had together was 3 years ago. Nowadays, instead, we are often desperate together (we take the same train to go to work) and she is still one of the very few people with whom I admit having to per.

7 hours ago, Pee jeans said:

As children, it was relatively common that we had an accident at the same time. We had the same habits: we both hated public toilets (or even school restrooms), we both never told when we needed to pee, and we both always hold it until it was too late. The result was quite obvious. I vividly recall some "common" accidents, but my mother sometimes tells us some other that I didn't remember. 

Growing up, we both reduced the number of accidents (common or not) but we still share the habit of holding pee for as long as possible. The last accident that we had together was 3 years ago. Nowadays, instead, we are often desperate together (we take the same train to go to work) and she is still one of the very few people with whom I admit having to per.

That sounds like such a wonderful way to grow up. Can you describe the latest (or best-remembered) time you had an accident together? Stories of an accident for two are so rare.