Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I used to fantasize about a couple of girls wetting when I worked in an office..Surprisingly, a couple of them told me stories about wetting their pants while out drinking..Sigh!!

One girl seemed to be always wetting her pants, altho not at the office..She would often come in and tell us about how she hadn't made it and wet her pants, or one of her friends did...

She was tall, slim, dark wavy curly shoulder length hair, immaculate dress, white blouse and black pencil skirt, slit at the back, high heel black shoes, she was the directors wife in my second job, she was nudging 50, mature but clinging onto her youth, i was half her age,

she did many office jobs including sorting wage disputes, if you thought you were short paid you went to ‘Eileen’

i only saw her once holding off to go pee and I will get to that in a minute,

She was a real tease, when she walked by you she would suddenly look behind her to see if you were looking at her, if I were talking to her and she was at filing cabinets crouching down side on looking for a file in the bottom drawer her knees would be slightly apart giving you a good view at her black stocking tops, thighs and panties that were purple or red, she would stare into your eyes as she spoke watching your gaze divert to between her knees, sorry it’s only natural, can’t help but stare,

after lunch this day it was festive season coming soon and I was asked to help out, the race was on to pack all the client gifts for posting out that night, Eileen and a junior girl were on it, I noticed Eileen’s stance was different, legs crossed at the ankle, shifting, stepping, she had messed up and the other director was not happy, these gift packs should have been out days ago, courier was coming at 3.30pm we had to be done by then, 

Eileen was not as confident as normal, needing a pee whilst working an important task had impacted her thoughts as she struggled on, as time went on and her need increased the jiggling became a curtsy, a sharp desperation pain making her react, Just after 3 the task almost done only about ten to go the mood changed as failure was not an option today, Eileen became more vocal saying something like,

thank goodness almost there! Do you mind finishing these off..? I will be back in a minute.. with that she headed for the ladies loo confirming for me she had been needing to pee for hours and was bursting almost peeing herself as unable or unwilling to hang around to finish the task, 

Edited by SoBursting (see edit history)

I kind of have some but my office is a bit more liberal and women are allowed to wear whatever kind of skirts/dresses they like. So I wear looser, comfier ones than the ones you're talking about. I do find the tight pencil skirts sexy on other women but I'd hate to wear them myself, since for me the whole fun of a skirt is to have more freedom than the restrictions of pants, and it's no good to then ruin that by making it too tight. I wear a diaper under my skirt or dress at work and I've told some fun stories about that before. Here's one I wrote up.

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/68456-diapered-and-wet-under-my-black-dress-at-a-conference/?tab=comments#comment-1890812

9 minutes ago, China Girl said:

I kind of have some but my office is a bit more liberal and women are allowed to wear whatever kind of skirts/dresses they like. So I wear looser, comfier ones than the ones you're talking about. I do find the tight pencil skirts sexy on other women but I'd hate to wear them myself, since for me the whole fun of a skirt is to have more freedom than the restrictions of pants, and it's no good to then ruin that by making it too tight. I wear a diaper under my skirt or dress at work and I've told some fun stories about that before. Here's one I wrote up.

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/68456-diapered-and-wet-under-my-black-dress-at-a-conference/?tab=comments#comment-1890812

Have you ever had a major/noticeable diaper leak at work?

Office desperation is one of my all-time favourite scenarios and having worked in various corporate offices for nearly 10 years now I've seen more than my fair share, though sightings have been sparse lately as I've worked from home since March last year. I've written up a few of my sightings over the years across various threads, if you're interested:

Guest superdarkens
On 8/5/2021 at 2:13 AM, Mariomo said:

Very soon, I will be getting the wonderful, highly fetishized (Though I am one of the fetishists) job of being an office lady. Obviously, office ladies, at least here on the org, are held in high regard, as they take on the highly enjoyable job of wearing tight, uncomfortable, oppressive, bladder squishing, cold pencil skirts and black tights to a sterile, depressing, cold office to write equally sterile, passive aggressive e-mails to each other all day. With bathroom breaks few, and far between, and high heels that feel like walking in boots made of nails.

I would like to know if anyone here has stories from when their, or, a fellow Office Lady's pencil skirt and black tights were in imminent danger, or thoroughly soaked out in the field, or in a public place in general? 

I'll give mine, as told by a friend who works in the building I will be working at. (with some bedazzling done by me to make it not sound like it was told by someone with no attraction to omo.)

For the sake of privacy, her name is now Debby. Debby is a somewhat younger worker in the office, sitting at 29 years of age. (28 when this happened.) Debby had been a coffee addict, and may have gone too overboard that day, as she seemed to walk slowly and couldn't string together a sentence. My friend caught her dancing a bit near her chair when she walked in with some papers to give her, but pretended not to notice. A small group of the workers there, including debby had agreed to have dinner that night at the local Olive Garden, so at the end of the day, when my friend left with the rest to drive there, (Debby carpooled with ‘Steve’) in which, at least according to Steve, she was begging him the whole 30 minute drive there, so not even a mile from the place, he pulled over at a 7/11 to let her pee, only for her to wet herself in the parking lot, her bladder giving way to a torrential flood. She was almost an hour late to the dinner, as she had to shower and change, then drive her own car to the restaurant. Word got spread, and now its an inside joke whenever her name is mentioned to say, “Debby, which Debby?” (The one who pissed herself!) “Ooooh! That Debby!” … …. ….. She is the only Debby in the office.

Not quite office ladies but involving the wetting of skirts and black tights. I work in community health and I often overhear stories of nurses complaining of having wet themselves out in traffic or trying to get back into the complex where we are based. I can go into specifics if anyone cares 😂

2 hours ago, superdarkens said:

Not quite office ladies but involving the wetting of skirts and black tights. I work in community health and I often overhear stories of nurses complaining of having wet themselves out in traffic or trying to get back into the complex where we are based. I can go into specifics if anyone cares 😂

I'd definitely like to hear more about this! I know that many community nurses and occupational therapists here in the UK struggled to find places to pee during the lockdowns while out visiting patients at their homes. I even bought a short custom video from a British NHS community nurse who was kind enough to record herself desperate to pee in her car during her shift! 

Guest superdarkens
9 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

I'd definitely like to hear more about this! I know that many community nurses and occupational therapists here in the UK struggled to find places to pee during the lockdowns while out visiting patients at their homes. I even bought a short custom video from a British NHS community nurse who was kind enough to record herself desperate to pee in her car during her shift! 

Well that is the sort of nurse I was applauding every Thursday night 😂

On 8/5/2021 at 3:13 AM, Mariomo said:

I'll give mine, as told by a friend who works in the building I will be working at. (with some bedazzling done by me to make it not sound like it was told by someone with no attraction to omo.)

For the sake of privacy, her name is now Debby. Debby is a somewhat younger worker in the office, sitting at 29 years of age. (28 when this happened.) Debby had been a coffee addict, and may have gone too overboard that day, as she seemed to walk slowly and couldn't string together a sentence. My friend caught her dancing a bit near her chair when she walked in with some papers to give her, but pretended not to notice. A small group of the workers there, including debby had agreed to have dinner that night at the local Olive Garden, so at the end of the day, when my friend left with the rest to drive there, (Debby carpooled with ‘Steve’) in which, at least according to Steve, she was begging him the whole 30 minute drive there, so not even a mile from the place, he pulled over at a 7/11 to let her pee, only for her to wet herself in the parking lot, her bladder giving way to a torrential flood. She was almost an hour late to the dinner, as she had to shower and change, then drive her own car to the restaurant. Word got spread, and now its an inside joke whenever her name is mentioned to say, “Debby, which Debby?” (The one who pissed herself!) “Ooooh! That Debby!” … …. ….. She is the only Debby in the office.

Nice one. I'd love to hear a more detailed version of this, but perhaps this was the extent to which your friend elaborated?

4 hours ago, Apan said:

Nice one. I'd love to hear a more detailed version of this, but perhaps this was the extent to which your friend elaborated?

Yep, that's really it. Although, I do have another of my friend herself I recently remembered and shared to a friend on the discord. She was stuck at a meeting that had dragged on over an hour and a half past its supposed ending point, by then the building was mostly shut down, including the bathrooms being cleaned and locked. I was there to drive her home, as her Late 90's Range Rover had suffered a radiator puncture and overheated horribly while driving. She was wearing the stereotypical office lady outfit, Light gray pencil skirt that stopped mid-thigh, black tights underneath, high heels, white shirt, gray blazer. she was carrying a briefcase, and doing that hurried-but-not-trying-to-look-unprofessional jog out of the building, and jumped into my car. I soon got a call from my boyfriend to pick up something I had left at his place. Personally, I didn't mind getting my car at the time dirty and having to clean it, so keeping her held up in the car didn't sound so bad, we went to his house, and when I got back to the car, I noticed the briefcase she had brought along was now on her lap. I'm assuming a wet spot. We got to her house, and her voice was incredibly trembly when she thanked me for the ride. When I drove off, I could see her in the rear view mirror, still standing straight in the spot she had gotten out of the car into. I'd like to think she was frozen from desperation, and unable to make it. My wet spot theory was confirmed when I saw one in the passenger seat cloth a few minutes later.

7 hours ago, Marco said:

There is no wetting, but in the past I worked in an office with a girl who had a habit of holding her pee until the last second. And she vocalized a lot. This was very exciting for me (almost stressful at times).

Oh my! Do tell me of a more noteable time this happened, I understand she was vocal, but what would she normally say? Was she visible? I.E. Dancing, squirming, hands, hunching over, bouncing, etc...

Edited by Mariomo (see edit history)

Well...there was one time when I worked in video game development when one of the ladies on the team decided to put off one of her breaks for a while as she tried to debug some code that didn’t do what it should’ve; can’t remember what exactly this was for, I think it was some mobile game that she was working on as a side project - most of our stuff was mobile or browser-based because of the relatively high profit margin for minimal investment (even though I personally aspired to work on something larger in scope, not quite AAA but something with an actual budget and effort put into it).  Not helping matters was the fact that, as much as IT-related workers are stereotyped as caffeine junkies, she took it to eleven, and even as long as she could hold it in, whenever she had to go for a leak she could be away for a little while.  In this particular incident she came to the razor’s edge of wetting herself but eventually just said “fuck it, I can fix it later” and left to tend to her need, to my private disappointment.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Mariomo said:

Yep, that's really it. Although, I do have another of my friend herself I recently remembered and shared to a friend on the discord. She was stuck at a meeting that had dragged on over an hour and a half past its supposed ending point, by then the building was mostly shut down, including the bathrooms being cleaned and locked. I was there to drive her home, as her Late 90's Range Rover had suffered a radiator puncture and overheated horribly while driving. She was wearing the stereotypical office lady outfit, Light gray pencil skirt that stopped mid-thigh, black tights underneath, high heels, white shirt, gray blazer. she was carrying a briefcase, and doing that hurried-but-not-trying-to-look-unprofessional jog out of the building, and jumped into my car. I soon got a call from my boyfriend to pick up something I had left at his place. Personally, I didn't mind getting my car at the time dirty and having to clean it, so keeping her held up in the car didn't sound so bad, we went to his house, and when I got back to the car, I noticed the briefcase she had brought along was now on her lap. I'm assuming a wet spot. We got to her house, and her voice was incredibly trembly when she thanked me for the ride. When I drove off, I could see her in the rear view mirror, still standing straight in the spot she had gotten out of the car into. I'd like to think she was frozen from desperation, and unable to make it. My wet spot theory was confirmed when I saw one in the passenger seat cloth a few minutes later.

Hot indeed, thanks for that one! There is something to be said about accounts of desperation where you don't get to witness the full outcome although it's implicit that it all ended in an accident. Must be the tease aspect.

All in all, office lady accidents are amongst my absolute favourite scenarios. It's something about that contrast between being all formally dressed up and having to behave professionally on one hand, and the utterly inappropriate situation of her being desperate, unable to excuse herself and/or finding a toilet and eventually wetting herself (right, pissing oneself is always inappropriate but the degree sure is proportional to the formality of the situation). If we can add a stylish collared shirt/blouse as well as a tight (and long) pencil skirt over a pair of pantihose for the piss to drench and spray through to the equation, then we're home!

4 hours ago, Apan said:

Hot indeed, thanks for that one! There is something to be said about accounts of desperation where you don't get to witness the full outcome although it's implicit that it all ended in an accident. Must be the tease aspect.

All in all, office lady accidents are amongst my absolute favourite scenarios. It's something about that contrast between being all formally dressed up and having to behave professionally on one hand, and the utterly inappropriate situation of her being desperate, unable to excuse herself and/or finding a toilet and eventually wetting herself (right, pissing oneself is always inappropriate but the degree sure is proportional to the formality of the situation). If we can add a stylish collared shirt/blouse as well as a tight (and long) pencil skirt over a pair of pantihose for the piss to drench and spray through to the equation, then we're home!

My gen-Z soul winces at the idea of a skirt longer than my knee, but tight pencil skirts and black leggings... mwa! perfect.

6 hours ago, China Girl said:

That's so hot to have a friend piss herself in your car like that! I bet you wish you could have stayed and watched her drench herself.

It was only a tiny spot, but she stood right there even after I had driven to the end of the road! a solid 30 seconds, either she needed some real hyping up to go, or she was already drowning her skirt and tights and I couldn't see!

12 hours ago, Mariomo said:

Oh my! Do tell me of a more noteable time this happened, I understand she was vocal, but what would she normally say? Was she visible? I.E. Dancing, squirming, hands, hunching over, bouncing, etc...

She would often announce, "I have to pee." But then she wouldn't go to the bathroom for another hour or two.

I saw her bend her upper body forward as she sat at her desk. Or tapping her feet quickly while standing by the copy machine.

This was happening almost every day.

Often, at the end of the day, she would say she would wait until she was home to go to the bathroom. I once heard her say, "Sooner or later I'm going to pee in the car."

8 hours ago, Mariomo said:

My gen-Z soul winces at the idea of a skirt longer than my knee, but tight pencil skirts and black leggings... mwa! perfect.

It was only a tiny spot, but she stood right there even after I had driven to the end of the road! a solid 30 seconds, either she needed some real hyping up to go, or she was already drowning her skirt and tights and I couldn't see!

Longer skirts are fun actually if they're loose enough. I like them in winter when it's a bit cooler, though it never gets very cold where I live. Sometimes I even dress up like a 20th century era lady in a calf length loose skirt. It's fun to wear such a sophisticated outfit with a naughty diaper under it, or secretly piss under my skirt in public.

Funny thing is, I'm such a big fan of skirts that I always wear them, but I really don't like the tight and restrictive ones. I'm an active woman and I like to be able to run and jump around if I want, and a looser skirt is so much more free to wear than the restrictive tightness of pants.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)

@PrincessInTheP

"My entire office went home in March of 2020 bc of covid. But not me bc I am the highest ranking person in my division and it's imperative somebody from that Team be in the office daily. So I was chosen..."

I had a woman I chat with who used to work in an office as a receptionist and I would always find it really amusing how she had such a hard time getting a chance to use the bathroom. But then when she started working at home during Covid just when I started working outside without bathrooms she found it equally funny to see the situation reversed and she is still laughing about it… It really is excruciating how much she enjoys it. I miss those Pre-Covid days.

58 minutes ago, China Girl said:

Longer skirts are fun actually if they're loose enough. I like them in winter when it's a bit cooler, though it never gets very cold where I live. Sometimes I even dress up like a 20th century era lady in a calf length loose skirt. It's fun to wear such a sophisticated outfit with a naughty diaper under it, or secretly piss under my skirt in public.

Funny thing is, I'm such a big fan of skirts that I always wear them, but I really don't like the tight and restrictive ones. I'm an active woman and I like to be able to run and jump around if I want, and a looser skirt is so much more free to wear than the restrictive tightness of pants.

And I guess tight fitted skirts are likely to make your nappy obvious, whereas under a loose one you can get away with anything!

8 hours ago, Marco said:

She would often announce, "I have to pee." But then she wouldn't go to the bathroom for another hour or two.

I saw her bend her upper body forward as she sat at her desk. Or tapping her feet quickly while standing by the copy machine.

This was happening almost every day.

Often, at the end of the day, she would say she would wait until she was home to go to the bathroom. I once heard her say, "Sooner or later I'm going to pee in the car."

wow that must have been wild to witness lol, she had to be enjoying it, I wonder if she was being vocal to see how people reacted?