Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What was your first omo video?

On 8/7/2021 at 7:11 AM, SoggyShorts said:

Mine was one of the videos from Patches' Place. A girl is riding a carousel pony side-saddle and pees in her jeans. 

Once again, that's Melissa - a favorite of mine too!

On 8/7/2021 at 7:11 AM, SoggyShorts said:

Mine was one of the videos from Patches' Place. A girl is riding a carousel pony side-saddle and pees in her jeans. 

Once again, that's Melissa - a favorite of mine too!

Mine was a long time ago on a google search for men desperate to piss. It was a man in his 30’s sitting in his office alone working. First he’s on the phone then his computer and the whole time he’s squirming and fidgeting. He then goes to leave the room to go to the toilet but the room is locked. He phones someone and has to wait for them to come and unlock the door. He paces the room clearly bursting to go and calls them again. He’s very embarrassed and asks them to hurry up. He then sits on his leather spiny chair gripping himself and squirming and moaning until he eventually has an accident. 

I adored that video but haven’t found it since! 

Mine was a rip of an ineed2pee video. The model Alex was walking home from the store and had to keep stopping to control herself. Eventually a little bit shot out and soaked her butt. I remember hearing her voice get panicky then it cuts. I thought it ended at that for awhile until I found the rest where she’s on her deck soaking her jeans. I think I was in 9th maybe 10th grade. After that I became obsessed with the sites realwetting.com and pissblog.com 

• 1 month later...

Oof it has been awhile; we're talkin' dial up here lmao. I can't remember my first video but I do remember my first picture. A curvy blond woman with a lot of make-up wearing a red tank top and jeans, with her legs slightly spread and leaning over so you could see her face as well, and on her jeans was a wet spot.  I remember being surprised that this was actually a thing I could look at online, considering that prior to this I had been relying on "my most embarrassing moment" stories in magazines, but I was young and repressed at the time so I felt guilty and clicked off lmao.