Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

They Know

19 hours ago, Dale Miller said:

This is something that happens to me all the time. Do you ever get paranoid that people in your day to day life somehow know about your fetish?

I have a work colleague that insists on telling me when she needs to pee, and I’m just like…

Ok. Thanks.

Does she know? 

Yea, Awkward... how do we respond when a female colleague tells you she needs to pee?

for me it has happened and I try to respond as a non omo person would, smile back and say yea ok? Although my mind is racing with other thoughts and comments I would like to say, but don’t,

after a teams call meeting that lasted an hour and fifteen I guessed the female would be heading for the loo, sure enough On catching up after she had been she said ‘that meeting went on far too long, the last 10 mins were unnecessary, I thought I was going to pee myself!’ I couldn’t believe my ears,

i smiled and said in support, you can leave the call you know, she went quiet then said, You just want to get it over with,  I guessed she didn’t know how to leave without mentioning she had to pee and didn’t want to although she was ok to tell me she was almost peeing herself?!

another time a female colleague asked me via teams chat for assistance, I said yea fine I’m free now will I come to your desk? She typed back, ‘yea can you in a few minutes need to nip to the loo first’ ..... awesome,

I can explain that in that we need to pee more often, and are more likely to have an accident, so it just comes up more in our minds, both as simple jokes and even as a kink. Hence why wetting stories/art/videos are overwhelmingly female focused.

@DesperateJill has already basically written a novel on why women are more into pee than men, so I don't think I need to say so much...

There’s a woman I work with (she sits next to me) that is always bringing up the subject in conversation. For example, she’ll tell me that she shouldn’t have another cup of tea in the afternoon otherwise she’ll wet herself on the way home. Once she said that at least she has her child’s potty in the car if she gets desperate. I tease her about it - I tell her to go to the lavatory when we’re going out for lunch together, or remind her to go before she leaves work, or say at least she’s wearing dark trousers so it won’t show if she doesn’t make it.

I sometimes wonder if she suspects I have the fetish, as she’s always bringing up the subject and might have noticed that these conversations turn me on. 

22 hours ago, WetDave said:

There’s a woman I work with (she sits next to me) that is always bringing up the subject in conversation. For example, she’ll tell me that she shouldn’t have another cup of tea in the afternoon otherwise she’ll wet herself on the way home. Once she said that at least she has her child’s potty in the car if she gets desperate. I tease her about it - I tell her to go to the lavatory when we’re going out for lunch together, or remind her to go before she leaves work, or say at least she’s wearing dark trousers so it won’t show if she doesn’t make it.

I sometimes wonder if she suspects I have the fetish, as she’s always bringing up the subject and might have noticed that these conversations turn me on. 

Most likely. 

Speaking for myself, it might not be a "thing". Especially with remote/online working, it is quite common for me (and many other female collegues) to say "hey, can we take a quick bathroom break" or excuses ourselves with "I'll be late just a minute, I need a short break between Zoom sessions after three cups of tea". It is a bit more uncommon for male colleagues, they usually resort to "I have to wash my hands" (which is like, why wouldn't you just say it, everybody knows you're not going to the restroom for just some hand washing).

I must note that this "openness" if you would call it that, is mostly only between female colleagues that know each other quite well, and some male colleagues who are just easy going. I'll never tell my boss that I need to pee before a meeting - I'll just lie and telll my other meeting ran late.

On 8/5/2021 at 6:30 PM, WetDave said:

I think it's more likely that she just likes the idea of an accident than that she's trying to flirt with you at work by bringing up her kink.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
On 8/6/2021 at 6:30 AM, WetDave said:

Are you available for each other? I worked with a woman like this once. Neither of us was available, but by the time she left neither of us doubted the other's interest in pee.

4 minutes ago, China Girl said:

Given that information I think it's much more likely she just likes pee than that she's looking for some omorashi sex relationship...

I am certain she’s not looking for any kind of sex relationship. I’ve known her for several years and we just enjoy a chat and going out for lunch. And having conversations about peeing accidents!