Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

8 minutes ago, tanin said:

Yeah, it seemed like something quite bad. How would you describe the experience of sitting down in the car? Was it all far worse (in your feeling) after getting off at the house?

Luckily we were close to the house we were renting so I basically stood over the seat. I would it was worse at the house because the other car of family had just gotten back as well and they found out what I had done

1 hour ago, Jessica_Shuler said:

Mostly making fun of me.

Well, I always didn't get on with such behavior. All these types of situation may be considered as somehow funny... until they happen to you. After that you usually change your approach in total, but not everyone is "lucky" to have such a punishment for making fun of other person in bad situation. Accidents happen and everybody should be aware of fact, that one day they will find themselves with messed pants, and then their previous "victim" should me much more rude and recall their making fun some time ago.

I think he would have wanted to see that, seeing it must have felt very good.

Although with experience I don't think it was pleasant, I remember when I was a child when I was 4 years old that I had a poop accident once while watching cartoons, I felt I should go to the bathroom and when I got up I got a very strong cramp that just I shit myself meters from the bathroom door, I just remember that I had the stupid idea to hide my underpants behind the toilet and that my mother found it that same day and it was embarrassing to tell her not to arrive on time.