Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

8 hours ago, Jessica_Shuler said:

Every summer we take a family vacation to get away and have some fun.  This summer we went to Louisiana to visit some family and rented a house on the river. As always it was a great time.

One night we went to an early dinner at a nice seafood restaurant. I got a really good spicy gumbo which was delicious. As we finished and were leaving I felt my stomach rumble a little. I thought of running to the bathroom but figured we would be at the house soon and would feel better going there. 

On the way home my sister wanted to stop and see where the bar we were going to go to later was. I should have said no but it was on the way home so kept my mouth closed.

It took us a little bit to find it and when we did my mom pulled in and my sister jumped out to walk around. After a few minutes of sitting there I was starting to cramp and was beginning to worry about making it home.  

I got out of the car and whispered to my sister that we had to go now.  She didn't understand at first and I just looked and said please. She finally laughed and asked if I was desperate to pee. I told her no the other one. We finally got back in and started for home.

It is started to get bad and I am having to work at keeping it in. I am trying to act normal but after a really bad cramp I had to squirm and bend forward and even my daughter knew something was wrong. It was starting to really hurt to hold and I was getting really nervous. 

We were getting closer but another huge cramp came and the pain was so bad I was crying. My ass was quivering with the effort and my poop was fighting for release. I begged my mom to drive faster or I would have an accident. 

We were waiting to turn left and I could feel the first poop pushing out just a little. I beg my mom to go and pull over as I knew I was loosing the battle. The next cramp was bad and the pain was so bad I had to stop holding for a second and the poop pushed out a little farther.

After we turned I begged my mom to pull over and she said we would be home in a minute. I yelled that I was about to shit my pants and she freaked and pulled over.  I was just seconds from an accident but thought I might just make it. 

As I step down and start to unbutton my jeans I get a huge cramp and the pain is overwhelming. I have to squat down and unclench my butt to stop the pain. The poop starts to flow and in my relief forget I still have my jeans on. I can't stop the flow and totally poop my pants. Luckily the ride home is only another two minutes because I was mortified.

Really great story!

Was this your first adult messing accident? How big was the damage and what was the reaction of your family?

1 hour ago, tanin said:

Really great story!

Was this your first adult messing accident? How big was the damage and what was the reaction of your family?

Thank you so much. I have had a few close calls but luckily this was my first and as of now only adult messing accident.  Luckily my jeans and bikini underwear kept it from coming out but it was definitely a mess when I got home. My mom was horrified and my sister and daughter couldn't stop laughing at me. My daughter laughed so hard she had a small accident. She was wearing a dress so I only found out later when I did her laundry.

First i have to say this was a really great story! I feel bad for you at that moment tho

How much time took from the first urge to the accident? Also did you have to sit for that last minute of the ride home or did you go with your butt in the air to avoid spreading it further? How was the smell and was it a liquid poo or normal poo? 

Thanks so much for sharing with us!

30 minutes ago, SilverSnake said:

Whoa that's crazy! I'm sure it was really humiliating at the time, but I hope you can look back on it with humor now! Thanks for sharing 

It definitely was at the time but I can laugh about it now. 

Just now, Padded_girl said:

First i have to say this was a really great story! I feel bad for you at that moment tho

How much time took from the first urge to the accident? Also did you have to sit for that last minute of the ride home or did you go with your butt in the air to avoid spreading it further? How was the smell and was it a liquid poo or normal poo? 

Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Thank you so much. It was not too long maybe about 20 minutes. I kinda half stood so it would not spread. The smell was luckily not too bad and it was a normal poop.

10 hours ago, Jessica_Shuler said:

It definitely was at the time but I can laugh about it now. 

Thank you so much. It was not too long maybe about 20 minutes. I kinda half stood so it would not spread. The smell was luckily not too bad and it was a normal poop.

It's great to hear that you're OK with this situation, it can be really humilitating. And you were very lucky that it wasn't a diarrhea, that would be a huge mess. 

So, how do you feel about this type of accident? Do you want this one to be your last, or you're somehow OK with this type of situations?

12 minutes ago, tanin said:

It's great to hear that you're OK with this situation, it can be really humilitating. And you were very lucky that it wasn't a diarrhea, that would be a huge mess. 

So, how do you feel about this type of accident? Do you want this one to be your last, or you're somehow OK with this type of situations?

It was surely humiliating at the time but would have been so much worse if it had been diarrhea.

To be honest I don't enjoy an of my accidents because of the way I was raised and because I have bladder issues which makes it worse.

I also think that is why I get so turned on by other people's real desperation.

8 minutes ago, Jessica_Shuler said:

To be honest I don't enjoy an of my accidents because of the way I was raised and because I have bladder issues which makes it worse.

For what it's worth, the idea of having a woman in my life who, after we have a few kids, starts getting a bit of an overactive bladder is a definite turn on. It kinda adds to the "MILFy charm", if that makes any sense.

On 8/6/2021 at 5:47 PM, DonnyWotty said:

For what it's worth, the idea of having a woman in my life who, after we have a few kids, starts getting a bit of an overactive bladder is a definite turn on. It kinda adds to the "MILFy charm", if that makes any sense.

Definitely! I love the thought of a woman in that situation whose bladder "isn't quite what it used to be", and particularly when it shows itself in the form of sudden, intense urges that she has no choice but to relieve in her pants. And then potentially ends up in nappies when everyone else in her family is out of them!

6 minutes ago, nappypants said:

Definitely! I love the thought of a woman in that situation whose bladder "isn't quite what it used to be", and particularly when it shows itself in the form of sudden, intense urges that she has no choice but to relieve in her pants.

Yes!

Even though the nappy thing isn't my bag, pretty much everything else is. Give me a wife with a chubby mom bod, a minivan, an embarrassed look on her face, and a sweater or jacket tied around her waist to hide her soaked pants after she lost it in a ladies room queue when her overactive bladder gave her one urge too many.

I would be utterly defenseless.

On 8/4/2021 at 2:05 PM, Jessica_Shuler said:

Every summer we take a family vacation to get away and have some fun.  This summer we went to Louisiana to visit some family and rented a house on the river. As always it was a great time.

One night we went to an early dinner at a nice seafood restaurant. I got a really good spicy gumbo which was delicious. As we finished and were leaving I felt my stomach rumble a little. I thought of running to the bathroom but figured we would be at the house soon and would feel better going there. 

On the way home my sister wanted to stop and see where the bar we were going to go to later was. I should have said no but it was on the way home so kept my mouth closed.

It took us a little bit to find it and when we did my mom pulled in and my sister jumped out to walk around. After a few minutes of sitting there I was starting to cramp and was beginning to worry about making it home.  

I got out of the car and whispered to my sister that we had to go now.  She didn't understand at first and I just looked and said please. She finally laughed and asked if I was desperate to pee. I told her no the other one. We finally got back in and started for home.

It is started to get bad and I am having to work at keeping it in. I am trying to act normal but after a really bad cramp I had to squirm and bend forward and even my daughter knew something was wrong. It was starting to really hurt to hold and I was getting really nervous. 

We were getting closer but another huge cramp came and the pain was so bad I was crying. My ass was quivering with the effort and my poop was fighting for release. I begged my mom to drive faster or I would have an accident. 

We were waiting to turn left and I could feel the first poop pushing out just a little. I beg my mom to go and pull over as I knew I was loosing the battle. The next cramp was bad and the pain was so bad I had to stop holding for a second and the poop pushed out a little farther.

After we turned I begged my mom to pull over and she said we would be home in a minute. I yelled that I was about to shit my pants and she freaked and pulled over.  I was just seconds from an accident but thought I might just make it. 

As I step down and start to unbutton my jeans I get a huge cramp and the pain is overwhelming. I have to squat down and unclench my butt to stop the pain. The poop starts to flow and in my relief forget I still have my jeans on. I can't stop the flow and totally poop my pants. Luckily the ride home is only another two minutes because I was mortified.

That's such a hot story! I LOVE it!! I too have had accidents like that

• 9 months later...
On 8/4/2021 at 12:05 AM, Jessica_Shuler said:

I'm so sorry this happened to you, but you told it very well. I myself haven't pooped my pants since elementary school, however I do have IBS and I've had some incredibly close calls and I still worry that one day I'm not going to be in a position at all to stop myself from having a full blown accident in public one day. 

30 minutes ago, TensaZangetsu said:

I'm so sorry this happened to you, but you told it very well. I myself haven't pooped my pants since elementary school, however I do have IBS and I've had some incredibly close calls and I still worry that one day I'm not going to be in a position at all to stop myself from having a full blown accident in public one day. 

I'm afraid that you need to prepare yourself (also mentally) for that.

#beentheredonethat

18 minutes ago, Jessica_Shuler said:

Probably a little of both. Mostly though because of how bad the accident was. 

Yeah, it seemed like something quite bad. How would you describe the experience of sitting down in the car? Was it all far worse (in your feeling) after getting off at the house?