Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My secret boyfriend Derek

Guest cherry65

Guest cherry65

Page 1

The leaves crunched below my boots as I walk along the side walk. I admire the fall colors and reminisce that my final first day of high school has just passed. "Can you hurry up please?" I heard from my boyfriend Derek who's shuffling a couple feet ahead of me. I can see his fathers house from here and he's almost jogging at this point. I pick up my pace and try not to smile to obviously. I catch up to him and he grabs my hand. We run up to the house together, his father's car isn't in the driveway which means he's not home from work yet. Once we're inside I can barely get my coat off before Derek is practically dragging me up the stairs. Through the upstairs hallway the bathroom is across from Derek's bedroom. The door is open and it is unoccupied. Derek doesn't even look he just lets go of my hand and heads into his room. I follow after him and close the door behind me. My heart beats louder when I see him grab himself. His hand now firmly pressed between his legs he bounces up and down as he shuffles straight for his desk. Opened half empty boxed of diapers are lined up jaggedly against the hall as soon as you enter the door way. To my left I sit on the end of his bed which crinkles from the plastic coating as I sit. Derek now sitting in his leather desk chair is now no longer visible from the doorway from the waist down. I sit on the edge of the bed tensely watching. His keys board clicks become more frantic and it's the only sound I can hear until some song comes blasting through his sound system. All the while his one hand still never leaving from holding himself between his legs. I can't help but cross my legs as I watch. The mattress cover crinkles again beneath me but you can no longer hear it over the music. Conveniently there are towels already on the floor wether this was pre determined or not still makes me giggle unintentionally as I watch him rocking back and forth legs firmly pressed together. He sees me smiling and spins his chair towards me. The music is so loud I don't hear the wheels spin against the floor. He sits back in his chair pulling his hand away from his crotch and placing it on the arm rest. He sits across from me and smiles smug. His legs no longer bounce his feet no longer tap and I bite my lip. He closes his eyes and starts peeing his pants, like- really peeing his pants. The stream spreads quickly between his legs soaking the front of his jeans and running down his legs. If the music wasn't so loud I'd hear it pouring out onto his chair and dribbling down onto the floor. Pee runs down his pant legs and down forming an ocean on the floor. Derek now completely relaxed and slumped in the chair is making eye contact with me and he looks at me naughtily. Once I no longer see anything running to the floor he reaches over and pauses the music. He stands up and turns around to show me his backside which is completely soaked. I can feel my panties damped I'm so turned on. Derek turns around to face me again he looks down at himself in an over exaggerated fashion and pulls at his jeans to unstick them from his thighs. He looks at me with puppy dog eyes " I peed my pants..." He whines. I blush and get up from the bed. I kick over a towel that's already on the floor into the puddle at his feet. " I can see that." I say softly. "Will you change me?" He whispers back to me as I un button his jeans. "Well I guess I have to now." I tease pulling down his jeans. "Hey, you know I don't know how." he says grabbing the desk for support as I pull his jeans and underwear off. His socks are wet too so I take those off too. I stand again to face him, he's wearing a hoodie and nothing from the waist down I can't help but giggle and smile ear to ear when I look down at him. "I feel better already" He whispers to me before leaning in to kiss me softly. I kiss him back and I feel him get hard and press up between my legs. I pull away and I now have a wet mark on my jeans. He laughs "whoops." I shake my head "I think its bath time." 

Maybe I should give a little more context to this story now that I have your attention. Derek and I met through a counseling group when I started high school. I'd been through my share of troubles and had little to no contact with my family anymore. Derek's mother passed away and his father was the only other person in his life. We became friends very quickly and formed a strong relationship. Derek has always wet the bed, even before his mother passed away. Not only have we bonded through our similar traumas but we share the same fetish. While Derek showers I erase the evidence of his little "show". I sit on the back of the couch with Derek freshly dressed with sweats sitting between my legs. I brush his wet hair while we watch tv for two minutes before his father Jason walks in carrying a pizza box and a briefcase. "Wow you're a good baby sitter you already have him bathed and ready for bed." Jason teases me. I blush Derek chimes in "Ha-ha I haven't even eaten yet dad." Jason puts down the pizza box onto the coffee table in front of us and smiles sarcastically at Derek before turning to head upstairs. "Thank you!" We say in unison to him as he heads up the stairs. "You're welcome." He waves before turning back up the stairs. We eat and I clean up the plates in the kitchen. I can see Derek standing by the dining table no one eats at and he has his back turned to me eyes glued to the tv. When I get closer I see the puddles on the floor and it starts growing larger around him. "Babe?" I say to him he turns to me caught out of a daze, his thumb still in his mouth. "Whoops." He mouthed around his thumb. His Dad starts running down the stairs briefcase in check on his cellphone. "No, no I'll be right there!" he shouts into his phone. He stops at the bottom of the stairs and looks his son up and down who's soaked his grey sweat pants in a big boy accident. He doesn't get off the phone and just heads out the door Derek and I just look at each other nervously in silence. Before either of us has a chance to recover and say anything his father walks back in through the front door holding a large package of pull-ups. "Look, I don't care about whatever it is that you guys like to do while I'm not around, just please. Don't make a mess." He puts the package into Dereks arms who's still standing in his own puddle. "Yes sir." Derek's voice cracks out before his father is back out the door. We look at each other and can't help but laugh. 

Guest cherry65

Page 2 

Cleaned up and ready for bed I sit on his window ledge and crank it open. I light up a joint and blow the smoke out the window "What time do you think Jason will be back?" I ask Derek who throws the package of pull ups into the pile of diaper boxes. "Not for awhile." he grabs the joint from me and takes a long drag. "We should get you ready for bed." I remind him motioning towards the diapers. "Not yet." He whispers leaning in to kiss me. I throw the joint into the ashtray and stand up. We continue kissing and he runs his hands into my hair caressing my face as we kiss. "Have you been to the bathroom once since we've been home?" I ask him. "No." he answers quickly completely unashamed. I start kissing him again more passionately now and he pulls me onto his bed. It crinkles loudly as we flop down onto the comforter together. He gets on top of me and continue to kiss pressing into each other. Suddenly Derek stops kissing me and looks into my eyes his legs tighten around onto of mine and he whimpers quietly. "M-maybe I should put on a diaper." Derek says looking into my eyes still laying on top of me. My heart beats faster when I think about his bladder pressing up against mine and feeling him take comfort in straddling my leg. "Take your pants off." I tell him, "Yep." He answers while bracing himself to get off me. He stands at the edge of the bed grabbing himself before pulling down the second pair of sweat pants from the night. "I can't really hold myself when I'm stoned." He admits. "And you can hold yourself when you're sober?" I laugh out and he laughs too. I pull a diaper out of one of the open boxes and Derek helps me secure the tapes into place. He pulls his pants back up and takes off his shirt so you can see the waist band of the diaper sticking out. Derek flips on the TV and he crawls into bed. I turn off the light and crawl into bed beside him. Jason would sometimes stay at the office most of the night so we were often left home alone. I kiss Derek's neck in the darkness which is only broken by the dim tv flashes from the wall. Maybe two hours after we've fallen asleep I feel Derek roll over wrapping his leg around me along with one of his arms. I can tell that his diaper is still dry when he presses his crotch into my tight. He's blissfully asleep and he snuggles his face into the nape of my neck. We readjust and I wrap my arm around him so I can rub his back. He holds into me in his sleep as he cuddles me. Holding on as though I may disappear. His hand leaves my side and creeps into his mouth and he starts sucking his thumb. I'd never seen another 18 year old who still enjoyed these things so whole heartedly consciously and unconsciously. He rubs his crotch against me humping me slightly in his sleep. "Derek." I whisper to him and he stops but he doesn't break from my embrace. Derek's leg which is still draped over me, now clung slightly tighter around my opposite thigh. I close my eyes and fall asleep again for awhile. I'm awoken by Derek's whimpering. I start rubbing his back again and he quiets, relaxing into my arms, his head now on my chest. Practically laying on top of me now I feel the tension leave his body. Still asleep he calms in me arms and as I rub his back I feel the warmth under his pants. I cuddle him, still asleep but now smiling. I feel the diaper growing warmer in the places were it's pressed up against me. He moans quietly as he pees his diaper in the darkness. He sighs heavily with relief when he's finished. I can tell he still holds it in his sleep. If I'd woken him up he probably could have gone to the washroom. Sometime Derek avoided at all costs honestly so I never bother. I fall back to sleep until Derek wakes up. 

When I open my eyes I see him sitting upright beside me with his legs folded together. Diaper sagging visibly between his legs bulging out his sweatpants pressing them into the mattress. I roll over to face him and he turns on the lamp beside him. He shifts uncomfortably not saying anything and looking at me sheepishly. I rub my eyes and sit up "Do you want me to change you baby?" I ask. He nods and stands up from the bed. He pulls down his pants and throws down a towel onto the bed. I get up and walk around to his side of the bed. When he pulls down his pants I can see the diaper is soaked and swollen. He definitely needs to be changed otherwise he'll wet the bed and he knows this. He's a lot less arrogant about it when he's in diapers compared to when he's wetting himself on purpose for our pleasure. Yet I can still tell that he dreams about wetting himself on purpose which inevitably results in chronic bedwetting by default. He pulls off his shirt and lays onto the towel with nothing put his wet diaper on. I undo the tapes and remove it before I start the clean him up with baby wipes. His thumb doesn't leave his mouth when I change him and I feel him soothe as I wipe between his legs. I rediaper him because I know he'll need to be changed again by morning. We roll over into bed again after I wash up and this time he's only in a dry diaper. We resume our cuddling position and he hugs me tightly. We fall back to sleep in each others arms. 

Guest cherry65

Page 3

This time I wake up my Derek nudging me. Again he's sitting beside me but this time his legs are twisted together and he's holding himself. "Jessie I gotta potty." He whispers to me urgently. "Then go to the bathroom." I moan half asleep turning into my pillow. "My dad is in the shower." He responds quickly, the sun just starting to come up. I roll over to face him and pull the blanket away from his lap and see that his diaper is still dry. "Pee in your diaper." I tell him. "I can't." he says sounding more urgent now. I sit up in the center of the bed across from him. He starts rocking back and forth both hands tucked between his legs now clamped to the front of his diaper. "Have you not gone since I changed you last?" I ask him while rubbing my eyes. "I try and I can't." he says more impatiently still squirming. I pull apart his legs and crawl between them laying on the bed between his legs. I made him lean back onto the bed frame and he does but he doesn't let go of himself. "What's wrong?" I ask laying on my stomach between his knees. "I'm too nervous, help me Jess" He confesses. I sit up infront of him between his legs and I take his hands in mine so his legs are spread apart and he's no longer holding onto himself. I hold his hands gently in mine when I look into his eyes I can see how anxious is he. "It's okay baby just take a deep breath." I tell him. I run my fingers through his brown hair pushing it back away from his eyes. "Go pee for me baby." I say to him quietly. "It's okay nobody will know you can go pee for me." He nods quickly and closes his eyes "Keep going." He whispers to me quickly. "Go pee in your diaper baby." I tell him. He lets out a shaky breath and lets out a stream before stopping again. He whimpers and grabs at himself again. I pull his hand away "Good job baby, just go potty." I tell him and he looks at me. Without breaking eye contact he starts going again and he's able to finish this time. Derek shyly looks down at the swollen diaper and then back to me before leaning back onto the bedframe in relief. "I had to go so bad." He admits shyly. "Why can't you just go like you do in your pants?" I ask him honestly. "It's not the same..." he blushes before getting up. He untapes the diaper and it falls to the floor with a thud. He grabs a wipe from the container and cleans himself up before sliding pants back on and climbing back into bed. "Much better." He says snuggling into me. "I don't know if I should trust you anymore." I say giving him a smack on his diaperless ass.

"Pants are better" he admits. "Whatever you say." I tell him getting up from the bed to pick up the diaper off the floor. "I should make you wear a pullup." I tease him. He shakes his head "you're crazy." I giggle "What?". He places his hands on his hips dramatically "Pants I like, diapers i'm already not crazy about, and now you're asking me to wear one that leaks when I use it?" he shakes his head as if it were ridiculous. I roll my eyes "Derek, you're supposed to go to the toilet and wear the pull ups in case you start leaking or maybe- have an accident. Not... pee in them." I feel myself blushing. He looks at me and gets quieter "but- I don't want to use the potty." he's so cute I want to die. I get up from the bed "Well big boys use the potty Derek." He shrugs his shoulders "I guess I'm not a big boy anymore then." I let out a laugh and say to him "well you can't go potty in your pants all day Derek." so he reaches down and grabs a diaper. He hands it out towards me as if to motion he wants me to diaper him. " I thought you hated diapers?" I say taking it from him. He pulls his pants down for me "yeah, but I guess I need them." he says shyly and winks at me. 

Guest cherry65

Page 4 

Downstairs in the kitchen Derek eats his cereal opposite his father who is also eating cereal but attempting to text on his iPhone at the same time. "So Dad... are you working today?" He asks Jason who doesn't look up from his phone. "Yes I'll be back to drop off dinner for you guys." He says shortly before shoving another spoon of cereal into his mouth. He doesn't notice Derek give me and naughty look and blush and look at the floor. I grab an apple off the counter and sit beside Derek. "Is that all you're eating?" he asks before getting up to grab me a yogurt. I smile and thank him as he sits back down beside me. As soon as he's finished eating Jason is out the door and gone to work. Derek is no where to be found so I go into the living room and sit in the lazyboy. I was tv for 30 minutes or so before Derek emerges and stands in front of me, blocking the tv. He doesn't say anything but he start potty dancing and grabbing at himself. This time he's rubbing his swollen bladder. I hold my arms out and make grabby hands to him "come sit with me" I tell him. He sits in the chair in front of me and I wrap my legs and arms around him koala style and I kiss the back of his neck. My hands lower and I rub his lower abdomen and I can feel it's swollen. I can tell he's in pain by the way he fidgets. He starts zoning into the tv and I start rocking us back and fourth gently in the chair. He relaxes into my arms, and I slip my hand into his pants to rub the front of his diaper. He cuddles into me and readjusts himself. "Can you go pee for me baby?" I whisper over his shoulder. He nods and stops moving. I feel his butt growing warmer pressed into my crotch. He wets his diaper with more ease this time. 

Derek turns to give me a kiss on the cheek and he hugs my arms which are wrapped around him. "You're a good babysitter Jessie." he says to me earnestly. "Do you want me to change you?" I offer. "Not yet." He gets up and breaks apart from my embrace. He bends down and kneels on the floor between my legs, placing each hand on either of my knees. He licks his lips before giving me a smirk. He runs his hands up my tights up to my waist band and he undoes my button and zipper. He pulls my pants down and sucks on his index finger to wet it before rubbing my pussy which is- already wet. He smiles that i'm turned on. I can see his diaper sticking out of the back of his pants when he leans in to eat me out. His diaper still wet sagging between his legs makes his pants hang low and I can help but be even more turned on. I moan and grab onto the arm rests of the chair squirming up against the backrest. He starts fingering me faster. I grab onto his hair with one hand as he presses his head between my legs. I moan louder and my toes curl as I feel myself start to orgasm. After I'm finished he pulls away and sits back onto the floor. I pull my pants back up and stand above him while I zip them up. He looks down and pulls open the front of his waist band to examine himself. I catch my breath and tie up my hair he tugs at my leg and I look down at him. I crouch down to his level where he is sitting on the floor "Yes, Derek?" I say to him. "Could you- um." He stutters. "Could I...?" I say to him smiling taking one of his hands in mine. He swallows "Can you change my diaper?" He asks in a small voice. "Of course baby."  I lean in and kiss him. 

Guest cherry65

Page 5

After Derek's cleaned up he puts on a pair of boxers and sits at his desk to go onto his computer. I make the bed and he puts on a song in the background for me which I appreciate. I turn to Derek "Isn't it weird Jason has been gone at night?" I ask. "I don't know, why?" he doesn't look over the screen when he answers me. I shrug "are you going to be okay alone tonight if he's late?" I ask knowing I am going to be staying at home tonight. "Yeah Jess whenever you're not here I'm pretty much on my own anyways when it comes to... that stuff." He looks uncomfortable. Getting up from the desk he puts his hands around my waist and pulls me into his embrace closer. "I love it when you're here though." He kisses my cheek before letting go of me. "The towels should be done." I remind Derek. He gives me a look and doesn't say anything before slipping out of his room into the hallway. I shake my head and I follow after him. He's already out of sight so I head down the hall and down the stairs into the living room. At first glance no one is in the living room so I turn past the table to see Derek standing in the kitchen his black sweatpants bunched up around his knees and his hoodie hanging down over his bare ass. His back turned to me I can see him legs spread taking a piss in the middle of the kitchen floor. I watch in awe until he shivers and shakes the last few dibbles out before pulling his underwear and pants back up. He turns to see me and laughs at my stunned expression. He continues walking over to the laundry machine in the adjacent room remerging with a pile of towels. He throws them onto the accident and kicks them around on the floor with his bare feet to mop it up. I shake my head. He picks up the towels and heads back into the laundry room, I hear the washing machine start up again. He comes back out "What?" He asks me as if it were normal. "Why are you like this?" I joke to him. "I didn't pee my pants mommy!" He says in an exaggerated fashion. I feel warm inside when he calls me that and I feel myself blushing. I look at the floor. He grabs a lysol wipe and finishes cleaning the floor before washing his hands. I come over to him and lean on the counter. "You know it would be a lot less work to use the toilet." I remind him. "But that wouldn't be any fun." he kisses me.

Later, Jason walks in from work and puts down bags of take out containers before disappearing upstairs. Derek starts eating noodles out of one of the boxes and I hear Jason getting into the shower upstairs. Derek's father comes down wearing a nice sports jacket and he has his hair combed back. He grabs his car keys and gestures a wave to his son who's sitting on the floor watching tv eating dinner off of the coffee table. I can't help but feel sorry for their dynamic but it's more than I'd ever wish for from my father. After we're done eating we put on a movie and head upstairs. I put Derek in a diaper and we lay on the bed together before I have to leave for the night. "I'll be back before school." I reassure him. "Okay." He says before leaning in to kiss me where I lay across from him. I lean on my arm which it propped up on my pillow. "You're sweet." I say to him. "I'm sorry I'm such a baby." He teases but he looks down when he says it. "You're not." I say to him. I lift his chin "Don't worry about things like that." I blush, "I've never been turned on by anyone else." I say honestly. He smiles naughtily and climbs onto of me to snuggle. I lay on my back and wrap my arms around him. The diaper crinkles under his pajama pants and It turns me on to feel that he is wearing it when he lies on top of me. He nuzzles his head into my neck and I run my fingers through his hair. He grinds into my leg and it makes me wet. I can see the waistband of the diaper hanging out of his pants that aren't pulled up properly and his shirt is tucked into it in certain places. I pull his white shirt out of his diaper he rolls off of me "You should get going babe it's getting late." he reminds me. He walks me out and kisses me goodbye I reassure him I can make it down the street safely to my aunt's were I am currently living. In the morning I don't get any texts or calls from Derek so I go over and let myself in with the key he gave me. Jason's car is still gone and I know something is going on because it's not time for him to leave and he wouldn't normally be gone still. I go up to check on Derek. The house is empty and quiet his door is shut and when I go to push it open It doesn't swing open. I shove it open and slip into his room I step on the comforter which is jammed under his door and, wet. If his window weren't open I'm sure all you'd be able to smell would be accident. I try not to get my socks wet and I stumble over the comforter. I look up to see Derek who's asleep still wearing his tshirt, no pants and a pair of boxers. There are two wet diapers folded up on the floor beside the comforter. Derek is curled up in a ball at the end of the bed where your feet would be is still asleep. He sucks his thumb and has one arm wrapped around his legs with no blanket. The entire rest of the bed is soaked besides the pillows. Only the pillows and a soaked sheet left on the bed. The rest of the bedding is spread out on the floor and- wet. Derek opens his eyes and pulls his thumb out of his mouth to rub his eyes. He looks at me and he has bags under his eyes "Rough night?" I gesture around the room. He nods and sits wrapping both arms around his knees pulling them into his chest. He leans this forehead down onto his knees before yawning and crawling off his bed dodging the soaked center and the piles of wet laundry on the floor. He comes to stand beside me and we look around the room. He grabs at himself shyly. I pick up the peed diapers and throw them into the trash. When I turn back around he's holding himself again but let's go when he sees me turn towards him. Then we hear Jason pull into the driveway.

Edited by cherry65 (see edit history)
Guest cherry65

Page 6

I hear the bathroom door shut and the shower spray into the tub. Derek squirms the bathroom now occupied. "Do you want a diaper" I ask him. He pauses for a moment to think chewing on his nail looking around the room and then at the door. Thinking about the now unavailable bathroom on the other side of the door he squirms and holds his crotch. This time he doesn't let go and he nods carefully stepping over the blankets to come to me. He stands infront of me holding himself waiting. I reach down and grab a diaper out of one of the boxes and he slides off his boxers. I slip the diaper between his legs and he helps hold it up for me to tape it on snuggly. I let go of the last tape and stand up, Derek doesn't move from where he's standing. He immediately starts peeing full force and I can hear it hissing quickly filling the padding. His eyes close and he sighs tilting his head back slightly in relief. He keeps peeing for awhile until the diaper is tinged and hanging swollen. He shivers and sighs heavily "Thanks babe." he looks at the floor, He pulls at the diaper to readjust himself. "First pee of the morning?" I ask he nods quickly before ripping one of the tapes open. I pick up all the laundry and I bring it down stairs to throw it into the washing machine. When I come upstairs Derek is holding out another diaper and Jason is still in the shower. "Do you mind if I wear this?" He asks shyly. I shake my head no and start helping him put it on. "You don't mind changing me if I use it...?" He asks again. I shake my head no "Well what else would you be doing with it?" I question half joking. He shrugs and lets out an awkward laugh before sitting at his computer. 

It's still early enough that I can put Derek's laundry in the dryer so I go back downstairs. Jason is in the kitchen now making coffee. The dryer starts again and I throw the clean  "accident" towels into a basket. Jason is cooking something in the microwave and the timer goes off. "Thanks for everything Jess." He says to me genuinely. I say it's no trouble and he hands me some money. "Really, thank you for taking such good care of my son. I know you're more than his girlfriend and you deserve something for all your hard work." I am moved and I hug him. He shoves a breakfast sandwich into his mouth before grabbing his bag waving and disappearing out the back door. I wipe a tear away from my cheek and I feel my heart full from the compliment. I put Jason's dishes into the sink and I wipe the counter before heading back up the stairs. I walk into Derek's room I don't see him at first glance until I see his tussled brown hair with his back to the edge of the bed. I walk into the room to see him and he's squatting down and he looks at me embarrassed. "I know we didn't talk about this but..." He trails off sounding like he's holding himself. I crouch down to meet him at eye level sliding both hands in to caress his cheeks I kiss him quickly "It's okay baby make a messy diaper for mommy."