Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

7 hours ago, Super awesome said:

I got soooo excited thinking this was a new video by this girl only to realize the one I watched just had the opening with nudity removed. :(

Unrelated, but I'd also recommend ripping VK videos and adding them as attachments as a large number of folks here had their account banned and have no way of accessing the links. Since you need a phone number to have an account, it's not a simple task of just making a new account as your phone number will be tied to a banned account (and stuff like Google Voice doesn't seem to qualify).

5 hours ago, 8BitMike said:

it's not a simple task of just making a new account as your phone number will be tied to a banned account (and stuff like Google Voice doesn't seem to qualify).

I can second this. First time I think a voip number worked, second time I had to use my own number. For my latest account, I got the number off of a reddit phone number signup thing.

Ok. I don't have as much time as I used to in the recent past as i'm looking for a new job. But here's the link to my VK account's video folder: https://vk.com/videos272710243  If there's anything you'd like me to download I'll try my best to upload it for you. Please don't hold it against me if I don't find the time.

On the other hand... VK has never bothered me with anything. I signed up with my own cell phone number and they've never harassed me in any way. So I don't see the fear of just doing it... But, feel free to ask. Maybe start a new thread for it or something. I'm a lazy girl so please do it for me...

1 minute ago, liesjeversteven said:

Ok. I don't have as much time as I used to in the recent past as i'm looking for a new job. But here's the link to my VK account's video folder: https://vk.com/videos272710243  If there's anything you'd like me to download I'll try my best to upload it for you. Please don't hold it against me if I don't find the time.

On the other hand... VK has never bothered me with anything. I signed up with my own cell phone number and they've never harassed me in any way. So I don't see the fear of just doing it... But, feel free to ask. Maybe start a new thread for it or something. I'm a lazy girl so please do it for me...

Oh yes: don't call me...