Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Ooops, I did it again....Curvy Woman in Dress has an Accident at Rest Stop at rush hour

• The title was changed to Ooops, I did it again....Curvy Woman in Dress has an Accident at Rest Stop at rush hour
11 hours ago, wamfun said:

Dam that was hot!  Not curvy - simply SEXY!

I don't think of curvy as an insult. I love my body. And thank you for the compliment. Glad you liked the moment .

11 hours ago, DonnyWotty said:

Those noises you make are just pure undistilled 🥵👌

The dress looks cute too! My sole disappointment is it wasn't something tighter and more body-hugging, those curves are meant to be shown off. 🍑

Well it WAS a day dress for work. But I'm working on a night out moment .

And yeah. When I rewatch my moments my sounds really being me back 😘

10 hours ago, Mariner62 said:

Love it. Love it. Love it.  And I was able to catch the panty flash at the end.  Very nice touch.

Thank you. I would like to work in the panty flash. It felt very very naughty to open my dress up like that and try . There were guys in cars and the panty flash was probably more noticeable than the accident lol

1 hour ago, willbill said:
12 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Wow... is all that I can say!!  How long was it beforehand that you first started to leak in the car?

No more than 5-10 minutes. I can hold strong for a very long time. Like an annoyingly long time if I'm doing it for/with someone. I suspect one loses patience with me. 😬                      But when I get to this point it's like my entire bladder and pussy are all clenched up but as the little dribbles escape I try to clench TIGHTER but can't. There is no more tighter. Maximum clenchiness. So my whole crotch just kind of, I don't know, flutters(?) against my will, betraying me. It's such an incredible sensation. 

6 hours ago, wendywetpants said:

Oooohohoh! All the heart-eyes! 😻

That was spectacular. I love the glittering of the pee already leaking as you run over and the CASCADE as you stop. And with all those PEOPLE around?!? I am simultaneously thrilled to see it and mortified imagining myself in your shoes. Well done, Princess! Thank you for sharing. 💖

Thanks luv! I'm glad you all got to see the hot stream pouring out of me. Sometimes the light it angle missed it 

14 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

Fantastic video! Incredibly daring how you wet yourself in such a crowded place, creating a big puddle on the ground and getting your dress so wet that you have to squeeze the pee out of it. 

Thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks for appreciating. Yeah, I know it's a REALLY good soaking when I need to wring my dress or cuffs out 🤩

Another one knocked out of the park. I really like your fashion sense, you wet in great outfits.  Do you ever consider not so public wettings?  Something where you could take a little more time, tease us by wetting a little bit, than a little bit more? Or would that be less fun than the very daring public wettings? Just curious. Thanks again for your continued sharing.

Thank you! I am a career woman with long hours AND then a bit of a local gad fly/ big fish in a small pond, so I'm kinda always DRESSED. When I show up in jeans people make a HUGE deal about it lol. This means I need to be careful WHERE I let myself be when I'm pushing fluids.

And yes, I do non public wettings. I don't typically record those. I have this thing where the recording kinda distracts me, keeps me from being fully in the moment. I still get off on it and love the risk but for pure body experience, I kinda just play and see where it goes around the house or when I have the office to myself ( which is most days btw) . My previous experience with this has always been for the male gaze, in particular one male gaze with the bonus of any randos seeing me and of course my own physical pleasure. Thats the problem with being a kink chameleon . Sometimes I forget where I stop and the other person begins. Does that make any sense? 

But now that I am doing this purely for me plus whoever might appreciate me here, I am starting to wonder if I might like some other aspect of wetting more. I doubt it bc I'm a little exhibitionist at heart, but I'm gonna have one helluva time finding out for sure. The whole thing is incredibly liberating .

PS- sorry for the novel

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

Nice video. It would be even better, if you would keep your shoes on. 😉

Thanks. 

My pussy shoe budget has already really blown up this summer so I'm not sure about that. 🤫

Also, kicking the shoes off is a lil tribute to someone that might be watching. But truly, thank you for appreciating.

5 hours ago, peedespes02 said:

Another great video from you. I like seeing  you hold it and try to keep it in. So hard for you to hold it. Again I feel bad for you leaking. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, John_John said:

So sexy-looking

Thanks!

7 hours ago, trekkie said:

I know you get this a lot, but you are so brave! 

Has anyone ever caught you and known for sure you were wetting yourself? What did you say? 

I know some casual bystanders have seen me. As to whether they cared or even knew what they were looking at, who knows🤷

I have wet myself FOR someone. He would deny me the chance to go and we would hope for a perfect moment but I wasn't this bold yet. So I'm not sure we ever really got we wanted out of that...

I lost it 2x in front of my BF very recently but only in our garage as we got home and after he knew I was close to having an accident. He just throws his hands up and goes inside, dismissive. My bff knows about my...tastes and actually helped me out with a video years ago, following me around a 7-11 in a sketchy ass neighborhood after a St. Pats parade. They wouldn't let me use the restroom and I told him to just film me and follow me around inside and not to ask ANY questions. He did as told and got a giggle fit so bad when he realized what I was doing. At first he thought I was being spiteful , letting the hot piss run down my peacock blue tights but I had to explain what I was REALLY up to and then he died laughing more. 

But nothing where I would say I am "caught", no. I both crave it and fear it in a way I can't process yet 

9 hours ago, rebeljaffa said:

I'm not sure about people noticing the pee but the little dance and the leg crossing... that I would spot from about two miles away and it's gorgeous!! 

Yeah, that's the good stuff 😘

On 8/15/2021 at 7:33 AM, peedespes02 said:

Another great video from you. I like seeing  you hold it and try to keep it in. So hard for you to hold it. Again I feel bad for you leaking. Thanks for sharing.

Oh and don't feel bad about the leaking. It's kinda rare for me bc I'm such a steel trap so when it does happen to me I kinda love it. I try to clench up and stop it but when it doesn't work I am always surprised and then excited