Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

For the last 15 years or so I have been buying and selling antiques as a hobby. Most of my stock comes from auctions and my sales are at antiques and collectable fairs and Ebay – of course. This one particular week-end about 5 years ago I was travelling to Hereford in the West of England for an auction there on the following day, a Saturday, Viewing was on the Friday and so I was on my way to view the lots then I would stay overnight and spend the next day at the auction. I had decided to hold for the two and a half hour journey but I had taken the precaution of putting a plastic cover on my car seat so that if I had to I could wet myself on the way. I was wearing a shirt and tie, undies and a business suit because I had been in the office before on that Friday. My route took me through Gloucester and the timing was a bit awry so I ended up on the Gloucester ring road at rush hour which was a traffic light / roundabout nightmare at the best of times. The auction viewing closed at 8 p.m. and I was still about 30 miles away – 45 mins on the roads I would have to travel. So as 6 p.m. approached I was trying to get there as soon as possible. I was also absolutely desperate to pee and getting to the point of holding myself to try and keep control. Although I had taken precautions I hadn’t prepared for a full flood wetting. However, at some point about 15 minutes later I started to dribble uncontrollably in my pants and trousers. It started slowly at first and I could only just feel it because I was so numb, then the dribbles got stronger and I felt my bum getting wet. I looked at the time and it was nearly 6.30 p.m. I would be lucky to get an hour to look around the auction lots at this rate. I though to myself that I had always wanted to have a genuine unplanned accident and here it was ! I just carried on driving neither forcing the pee out nor holding it back and bit by bit I completely wet myself before I arrived. I was soaked and I could feel my shirt sticking to my back where the pee had soaked above the waistline of my trousers and my legs were wet down to my knees even though I had been sitting down. I parked in the car park and as I got out of the car I felt dribbles down my legs as the puddle I had created emptied down my trousers. Now the auction house I was visiting was not particularly dark but not well lit either and because it was October it was dark outside, so I decided to chance it. I went into the large auction hall and greeted a couple of the staff who knew me. So far so good! But even I could smell fresh pee as I walked around looking at what interested me. I think that the lighting probably made the discovery of soaking patches unlikely and the wet had almost completely taken over my clothes so there were no real demarcation lines between wet and dry to give me away, they were almost all wet. Still (to me) smelling strongly of faintly drying pee I viewed what I wanted to see and left just before they closed. I was staying at a small private hotel in the town and managed to get past reception without showing my wet pants and made it to my room where I lay on the bed in my wet things and pleasured myself to a great climax.

I have reached a point in life where most of my inhibitions have gone where I should have sent them 40 years ago. So I have decided to be a little less hung up about things and be who I want to be. In the past I have posted experiences which were true but this one has a little more detail and for the record, it’s completely true!

Stay wet’n’happy

Roger Ireland