Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Omorashi Tutors: Videos not mine....

Omorashi Tutors:

I do not claim to understand everything that was said in these videos.  Rather, this is my story based on these 15 episodes.  Though, technically, I think the actress that plays the tutor has changed each time, I’m going to call the tutor by the same name, Tanaka Shiori.  Shiori is her first name, and Tanaka is her last name.

I do not take credit for uploading the above files to Omorashi org, but I really liked them after watching them, and then I suddenly got idea for making a story based on a tutor from watching them.  So, while the movies have nothing to do with me, I am making my story based on watching them.

Movie 1 episode 1:

Tanaka Shiori:

Twenty year old college student Shiori had a part time job tutoring junior high school students as practice for entering the teaching field.  She was a third year student, when things started to get difficult for her.

This year, she met her worst student, Aoyama Miho.

The first session started as any other….  Shiori was greeted at the door of the home for the student, and then the third grade junior high school student, Miho, brought the teacher up to the room that was set up with a small table and space for the teacher to begin.

At first, Miho and Shiori started to get to know each other….

Miho:  So, what year of college are you in?

Shiori:  I’m in the third year.  But I have a lot of experience tutoring because I’ve already been tutoring three other students.

Miho kind of wanted to use the bathroom, but she didn’t exactly know where it was, this was her first impression on her student and the students’ family, and she was already ten minutes late because she had trouble finding the place.

Miho:  Oh, what a coincidence.  I’m in my third year, though that’s junior high school and not college.

Girls: giggle.

Miho:  So, I don’t mean to blame the teacher or say you are a bad teacher, but because you arrived late, we should go ahead and get started, because we will not have as much time to study today.

Shiori:  Yes, I’m sorry.  I know where you live now, so I promise this is the only time I’ll be late.  Let’s do our best, and we’ll get through as much as we can today.

Shiori:  But first, I haven’t had a chance to go to the bathroom because of having a hard time finding this place, so if I may use the….

Miho:  Toilet?

Shiori:  Yes, please?  I’ll just be a moment, I promise.  I just really need to go.

Miho:  I see.  Well, the toilet is down the stairs just in the small hall around the corner.

Shiori:  So, if you don’t mind, I’ll just be a moment.

Miho:  Yeah, it’s okay. 

Shiori went down to the bathroom, but when she got there the toilet door was locked.  She was a bit shy, so was a little nervous to knock on the door.  First impressions are very important, you know, for first time students.  After waiting a bit, she realized that she was also wasting class time, so she returned to the classroom to try to continue the tutoring class.

While Shiori was out, Miho had gone through her big bag and found her tea bottle that she had just basically started.  Now, Miho really didn’t like studying, but her mom was very strict.  Miho would do anything to get out of studying, and one of things that has worked until now, has been to make sure the sensei needs to use the bathroom for as much of the lesson as possible, so she slipped some special medicine in the sensei’s tea while she was gone.

Then Shiori returned to the small classroom….

Miho:  Okay, so can we begin?

Shiori:  Sure.  I guess I’m ready.

Miho:  So, I’m not good at history at all.

Shiori:  Actually, when I was in junior high, I wasn’t that good at it either.

Miho:  What?  Sensei wasn’t good at it either?

Shiori:  But you know, even in high school, the first year, I had trouble, but I found a good tutor, and little by little, I began to understand.

Miho:  So, you really had trouble in history?

Shiori:  It was my worst subject at the time.  So, really you and I are alike, and I was able to pick it up, and I’m sure, if we work hard, you can do it, too.

Miho:  Okay….

As Miho started to look over the worksheet she had from school to start studying the day’s lesson, she noticed that Shiori is fidgeting mostly with her blouse, and she knows how hot it is….

Miho:  “I’m sorry sorry about our air conditioning.  It’s really hot, is it?

Shiori:  It’s okay.  I’m really used to the weather in this area.

Miho:  But I still feel sorry that the air conditioner is broken.  You know, we have a cold drink, it you want?

Shiori:  Actually, you know, I brought my own. 

Miho:  Okay, well, you should drink.  I don’t want you to pass out while you are trying to tutor me.

Shiori:  Don’t worry, I won’t.  Thank you for your concern though.

Miho:  Well, please drink it.

Shiori:  Okay.  (giggle)

While Shiori drank a bit from her tea bottle, the same one that Miho had put special medicine in earlier, Miho started to read the questions on the worksheet she needed to study from….

While Miho was reading over her worksheet and trying to understand it, she also wanted to have a casual conversation with Shiori, so she talked a little bit about school.

Miho:  I am in the English club at school because I’m really not that good at sports.  I really like English.  So, what about Sensei?  When you were in junior high, what club did you enjoy?

Shiori:  Tennis. 

Miho:  Tennis?

Shiori:  Yeah.  That was ….

Miho:  That’s wonderful!  Sensei must be great!

Miho:  So did you get on the A team on your first try and play for the school?

Shiori:  Oh, not.  I wasn’t that good.

Miho:  Oh, I see… so….

Shiori:  Wait.  Just a moment, please.  Um… I really need to go to the toilet again.  I’m sorry, but I’ll be right back, I promise.

Miho:  Yeah, okay.

But when Shiori got to the bathroom door, it was still locked.  She tried to be a little more bold and even knock on the door, but there was no answer.  She wasn’t sure what to do….

What Shiori had not known, was that Miho had secretly locked the bathroom door, in a way that only Miho knew how to do.  So far as Miho knew, someone was taking a really long time, and she was wasting class time, and on top of it, it was starting to get bad.  She didn’t dare go back to class still needing a toilet, so she tried an alternative, but then Miho’s mom caught her... in the shower room.

Shiori was just wrestling her panties down under her skirt, when the shower door opened on her, and she was confronted by the girl’s mother.

Mom:  Who are you?  What are you doing in here?

Shiori:  I’m sorry.  I’m the new tutor.

Mom: The new tutor?  Oh, you must be Shiori?

Shiori:  Yes, that’s me.

Mom:  Well, what are you doing in here?  I’m not paying you snoop around my house.

Shiori:  I’m sorry.

Mom:  Hurry up, go to the classroom space!  My daughter is waiting for you!

Shiori:  Yes, ma’am.

Shiori was so embarrassed about the mom almost catching her with her panties pulled down, that she didn’t even try to go to the toilet.  Surely, the woman would be really upset, if she knew that Shiori was about to pee in the shower space….

Back in the classroom…

Shiori:  I’m sorry.  Let’s see what you’ve gotten so far?

Miho:  Alright.  So, the first place I’m having trouble is right here….

Shiori: (giggles)  Okay. 

Miho:  So, I read the question carefully, and the question is just too broad.  It seems there is too much information to shift through for this question….

While Miho tried to explain her problem for the sensei, Shiori was having difficulty concentrating because she was really fidgeting trying not to wet her pants in front of her student.  She was scared to go back down stairs a third time, mostly because she felt like the mom was counting the money she was wasting now….

Miho:  So, how can I find out who actually was involved in Japan’s revolution that changed the Samurai class?

Shiori tried to read through the text that was supposed to be read to explain the story of it all, but she was having difficulty concentrating because she was really feeling the burn and squirms from needing to pee.  The hot thread was right at her hole, trying to push it open and come out!  She was nervous, hot, and very worried she was going to wet her pants….

Miho seemed to be trying to read the passages again, looking for the words that they wanted in the short answer response, and she was looking to Shiori to help her, but Shiori was having her own problems.  Her face was starting to sweat, her legs wouldn’t sit still, and her burning squirming was getting more and more insistent.

As Shiori got closer and closer to the breaking point, she started to get shy and embarrassed.  She looked down and away from Miho, ashamed that she was having such a hard time in class, when she was supposed to be tutoring the younger girl….

Suddenly, the poor nervous tutor started to shake and pee uncontrollably while her student was still reading.  She didn’t know that Miho had a little smirk on her face as her Tutor was wetting because Miho could hear the sounds even though she tried to pretend not to notice the wetting at first.

Then….

Because Shiori had a hard time controlling her breathing, and it got loud as she nervously pissed all over herself and then floor, eventually, Miho could not pretend to be completely oblivious, so she started cautiously….

Miho:  Sensei?

Shiori:  Yes?

Shiori:  What?

Miho:  There’s something all over the floor, isn’t there?

Shiori:  Um… I… I didn’t notice….

Miho:  So, you don’t know what that is?

Shiori:  I… I’m not sure.

Miho:  But it’s water, and it goes from all the way over here, to right up… um… under your chair, from… your skirt?

Shiori:  I don’t know why.

Miho:  Sensei?  Do you think I’m stupid?

Shiori is too embarrassed to say anything now.

Miho:  You peed your pants.  You know that’s what’s on the floor!

Shiori:  Don’t say that.

Miho:  But it’s true.  I should probably tell my mom.

Shiori:  Don’t do that!

Miho:  But sensei, you were bad.  Weren’t you?

Shiori:  Please stop that.

Miho:  Sensei, you peed your pants.  I’m going to record this with my phone….

Shiori was beside herself with shame and embarrassment.

Miho:  I don’t understand, Sensei.  You asked to use the bathroom like twice, didn’t you?  You had a chance to go!

Shiori:  But the toilets wasn’t free.  It was locked.

Miho:  Okay, but you should have said something about that.

Shiori:  Please stop.

Miho:  Sensei, this is serious.  If I were in school and I did this, I’d be in trouble.  Don’t you think it’s a bad example to pee in the class time?

Shiori:  I know but….

Miho:  Sensei.  I should tell my mom what you did.  There is proof all over the floor what you did.

Shiori:  Please.

Miho:  Lift your skirt.  Let’s see how wet your panties are.

Shiori:  Stop that, please?

After getting her tutor’s panties exposed, Miho continued to shame the poor sensei.

Miho:  Wow!  You really did a number, didn’t you?

They fought over the skirt for a few more minutes, and then Miho started recording on her phone again.

Miho:  Sensei, you need to apologize.

Shiori:  Alright.

Miho:  Tell us your name….

Shiori:  My name is Tanaka Shiori.

Miho:  What year of University are you in?

Shiori:  My third year….

Miho:  This is my house, Sensei.  You know, if you were in charge at school, I’d be in real trouble, right?

Shiori:  (nods her head)

Miho:  If I tell my mom about what you did, do you think you’ll get paid?  Do you think you’d still have a job?

Shiori (quiet)

Miho:  You know I’m right.  Now, you can do what I say, or I can post this everywhere on social media.

Shiori (nervous)

Miho:  Do you think you’ll still have three other students if their parents see this video on line?

Shiori (shy and nervous)

Miho:  If you do what I say, no one will see this video.

Miho:  I want you take off your clothes….

Shiori (starts to lift her top)

Miho:  No, take off your skirt.  Come on, I want to see you drop your skirt.

Shiori was too embarrassed, nervous and upset, but Miho wouldn’t let her think about it.

Miho:  Come on.  Come on.  Hurry up!  Take it off!

Miho continued to encourage her sensei until she got her skirt dropped to her knees, and then she started to rush her to now slip her top off….

Miho:  What are you wearing?  That’s not cool at all!  You are wearing mix matched underwear!  Such a little girl act!

As the teacher hid her red blush face in her hands, Miho kept heckling her.

Miho:  Such a little girl!  You wet your panties, you are wearing mix matching underwear!  You have really cute frilly panties on!  What a cute little girl you look like!

Miho:  Alright, I am recording more.

Shiori:  No, wait, please… (very softly)

Miho:  No.  You need to let me, or I’ll tell everyone what you did.  Your butt, too.  Turn around.  I want to get it all.  Let’s see your back.  Let’s see your back!  Let’s see! (clap clap)

Miho:  Yeah, that’s really a lot!  You really did pee your pants, and you look like such a baby!

Miho:  It kind of smells, doesn’t it?

Shiori:  Yeah.

Miho:  Okay, now you need to apologize.  Come on, get in position to apologize….

Shiori:  Okay.  I’m sorry.  I peed my pants during the tutoring class. 

Miho:  Alright, open your legs and let me get you after your apology….  Open your legs!  Stand straight.  Show your wet panties.

Once Miho got what she wanted, she made the teacher clean up her mess….

Omorashi Tutors:

I do not claim to understand everything that was said in these videos.  Rather, this is my story based on these 15 episodes.  Though, technically, I think the actress that plays the tutor has changed each time, I’m going to call the tutor by the same name, Tanaka Shiori.  Shiori is her first name, and Tanaka is her last name.

I do not take credit for uploading the above files to Omorashi org, but I really liked them after watching them, and then I suddenly got idea for making a story based on a tutor from watching them.  So, while the movies have nothing to do with me, I am making my story based on watching them.

Movie 1 episode 2:

Tanaka Shiori: (Tutor 20 years old)

Aoyama Miho: (3rd Grade Junior High School Student 16)

Shiori had been teaching Miho for about six weeks, and they were now into the causes of World War II, and Japan’s stakes in the war.  During the last two sessions, it seemed that Shiori was still a bit juvenile in that she was always picking up her cell phone about halfway into the tutoring session, and she had taken two or three calls during class, and the last time, was caught by Miho’s mom.

Miho told her mom that this was the best tutor since she had started trying to get tutoring, but her mom disagreed, and threatened to fired Shiori if she didn’t straighten up, stay off the phone, and pay full attention to her job during their class time.

Miho was a little bit upset about her mom’s decision, and she figured she needed to teach her tutor a lesson so she wouldn’t waste class time anymore….

Half way in the lesson, Shiori had retrieved her phone as she normally did, and while Miho was working on something that didn’t seem to need her attention at that moment, she checked for missed calls and messages.

Miho knew that she had to stop Shiori from getting in more trouble, so she started to skip a part of one of her questions to make sure that Shiori was actually paying attention.

Shiori:  Excuse me, but did you see that part?

Miho:  Oh, actually, I didn’t see that.

Shiori:  Okay, well, look at this, and do you see?

Just as Shiori started to look back at her phone, Miho grumbled and sounded worried to make Shiori pay attention to her again.

Miho:  Wait!  I don’t get this part….

Shiori:  What’s that?

Miho:  Somehow, the Japanese government had done some quiet preparations before attacking America, but I can’t really see….

Shiori:  Did you read this part, here?

Miho:  Oh, I didn’t realize… so, this is one of the things that might have alerted America?

Shiori:  Yeah, look.  I mean, obviously Japan didn’t say it strongly, but read here….

Miho:  Okay, so this answer is….

Shiori:  Yes, that’s right.

As Miho got back to work, Shiori found that there was one very important call that she should take….

Shiori:  Yes? Hello.

Shiori:  Yeah, just a minute….

Miho saw Shiori taking one of her private calls again, and knew that she needed to do something to reign in the misbehaving tutor….  The rude tutor even left the room so she couldn’t ask her a question while she was on the phone….

….

When Shiori came back from her call….

Shiori:  Do you have any questions?

Miho:  This right here….

Shiori:  Yes?

Miho:  Is this what the Japanese said, or just what the Americans though?

Shiori:  What does that say?

Miho:  So, the Americans just thought it?

Shiori:  That’s right….

Shiori:  Excuse me, but am I allowed to get something to drink?

Miho:  Oh, yes.  I’ll get you something.

Shiori:  Oh, I can just get something at the machine in front of the apartment.

Miho:  Oh, no, that’s okay.  We actually got some bottled water.

Shiori:  Really?  But I can….

Miho:  No, no, really.  We got the water for Tanaka Shiori Sensei, specifically.  I’ll just go get it.

Shiori:  But I can….

Miho:  Please, just wait here.  I promise, it’s okay.

Of course, Miho had wanted to get her water.

It was now, time for Miho to teach her tutor a lesson for always being on the phone.  And while she mixed some special medicine, a bit stronger than the medicine she had at their first class, Shiori proved the mom and Miho right, because she was right on her phone again, while Miho was gone, checking her messages.

Then Miho got into a small argument with her mom.

Miho:  But Sensei is very hot and thirsty, mom.

Mom:  Well, bring her water earlier!  I told you.  You two are wasting money when she keeps taking a break!

Miho:  I understand, alright?  I’ll tell her to be more careful.

Mom:  I saw her on the phone just a bit ago.

Miho:  Alright.  I understand.  I’ll let her know.

Mom:  Well, you are wasting money, so make sure she understands that!

Miho:  Alright!  I promise, I’m going to tell her, so don’t worry.

Shiori:  I’m sorry, but was your mom a bit angry?

Miho:  (After sensei drank a bit):  Well, we are in class, right?

Shiori:  Yeah, I’m sorry.  So, let’s continue with this….

Miho:  Okay, hold on.  I think I get this part.  Just let me, see, okay?

Shiori:  Of course.

Shiori went back to reading her texts on her phone and even responding to some of them while drinking a little of the water that she was given….

Miho:  Actually, teacher, can I talk to you for a minute?

Shiori:  Oh, is there something you don’t get?

Miho:  No, it’s not that….

Miho:  It’s about my mom, right?

Shiori:  um…?

Miho:  Well, you see….  My mom….

Shiori:  um…?

Miho:  Well, Sensei… during tutoring time….

Shiori:  Your mom is upset about something?

Miho:  Well, like, for example, Sensei is always messing with her cell phone, and mom catches you making calls during class time, like just earlier, and how many times do you interrupt the class time for going to the bathroom….

Miho:  … so, the teacher isn’t actually taking my study time that seriously.  And your company charges us a lot of money for your time….  And Sensei should be more earnest than a student… and….  Well, maybe you should wait until after class to do all that stuff.

Shiori:  Well, that is… I understand a bit, but to have to wait for the toilet, um… that’s not something that….

Miho:  But Sensei understands, if I wasted your time, you would be a bit angry, wouldn’t you?

Shiori:  um….

Miho:  It seems you can start teaching well for about twenty minutes, but then for an hour and half, you aren’t really focused on the tutoring….

Miho:  So, my mom is kind of thinking that maybe you don’t really want to be here doing this, and we should think about finding another tutor.

Shiori:  Well, that’s not really what’s going on.  I mean, maybe I can understand.  Maybe I shouldn’t take out my cell phone anymore.  Then would it be okay?

Miho:  Well, it’s the fact you are wasting time in general, that is the problem.  Mom is still wondering if I shouldn’t get a new tutor, and it’s embarrassing, but mom says I should talk to you because….

Miho:  Well, if it were up to me, I like the way you connect with me, but you waste too much time, and my mom is the one paying for our class….

Shiori:  That’s not really the truth, though, is it?  She’s just being strict, isn’t she?

Miho:  Well, really, as the teacher, you should be setting the example, shouldn’t you?  I mean, if a student messes around in class, a teacher has a right to yell at the student, but don’t I have a right to expect the teacher to focus, too?  Or is my mom too demanding?

Shiori:  Well.  No, I see.  But….

Miho:  You know, actually mom thinks that just going over my school work is not really enough for your job.  You should really be teaching me, and therefore, you really should be feeling bored so that you are always on your cell phone. 

(Gets up to lock the door)

Mom really thinks maybe we should keep the door locked, and you really should be spending the whole time actually making sure I am learning something, and you should make good plans that keep us working, so… if you can’t really do that….

Miho:  You know, really sensei, if I did half the stuff you did, that would be bad, too.  So, you cannot deny your behavior is bad, can you?  So, if you want to keep tutoring, then you really need to think about how you are teaching….  So, mom is thinking about calling your company to complain about that.  So… um….

Shiori:  Okay, I understand.  Let’s get back to work?  Okay?

Because Shiori now realizes that Miho’s mom is really upset with her performance, and is thinking about calling her boss, which an get her fired, and maybe even in more trouble than even that, she gets too nervous to ask even as the strange medicine that was in her water is now starting to cause discomfort in her bladder….

Miho:  Sensei.  You need to really understand.  If you leave this room for any reason from now until the end of class, my mom will call the office you work from.  You can’t use the toilet until we end.  Are you going to be okay?

Shiori:  I’ll be okay.  Please, let’s just get back to work.

Miho:  Are you sure?  You really look like you gotta use the toilet, but….

Shiori:  I’ll be okay.  Come on, let’s just do this….

Miho:  Okay, so to make my mom happy, instead of me just writing, how about you explain this part to me in detail.

Shiori:  Okay, let’s do that….

A few moments pass, but Shiori is just having a hard time to keep from wetting her pants to really think how to explain the point that Miho pointed out for her.

Miho:  You really need to pay more attention and go to the toilet before class, don’t you?

Shiori:  (to herself)-how am I going to teach like this?  I need the bathroom so bad.

Miho:  So, right here, I’m really having trouble understanding this part.  You need to stop thinking about the toilet and try to explain, Sensei.  I really don’t want my mom to call and complain and lose you as my tutor….

Miho:  You still aren’t really saying anything, and I really don’t understand this….

Shiori gets so desperate, she reached around for the door to leave the room, but Miho can’t let her leave…

Miho:  Sensei!  Don’t unlock that door!  You’ll get in trouble.  Stop it!  Come on, sit….

Shiori pulls her hand from the lock, but has to put it in between her legs to keep from wetting, only… it’s too late.  Miho now stands up and rushes to the door to make sure it stays closed.  Shiori needs to learn her lesson and stop interrupting lessons!

Miho started to try to get the teacher back to the lesson, but as Shiori’s breathing picks up, and she is having a harder and harder time, trying not to wet, Miho starts to get anxious.

Miho:  Sensei!

But at that moment, it is really too late, and after a moment or two of silence, Shiori really started to leak into her pants, and it wouldn’t shut off.

Once Shiori stopped peeing, she started to whisper to herself that this wasn’t happening, but Miho was right there, forcing herself into the conversation.

Miho:  What’s not happen? Sensei?  What didn’t happen?  You DID pee your pants, sensei.  Look!

Shiori:  Please, stop?  Please?  Don’t!

Miho:  But why did you do this?  You know better than to do this.

Shiori:  Please.  Stop touching me.  Don’t look.  Please.

Miho:  But you are the one that peed your pants.  You were doing bad stuff so that mom had to ask you are locked in the room, and then YOU peed your pants.  This is your fault.

Shiori:  Please stop.  Don’t say it like that!  I… I was trying to do what you wanted….

Miho:  But Sensei didn’t even start explaining when we stopped talking.  Look at this.  Your pants are just soaked, sensei!

Shiori:  Please.  Stop that!  It’s not right….

Miho:  How can you talk about what’s right?  Look at this mess!  You are the one that is wrong.

Shiori:  But it wouldn’t have happened if….

Miho:  You mean if we just let you continue to be a bad tutor?  Sensei, why can’t you learn from your mistake?  Why don’t you take responsibility for wetting your pants?

Shiori:  I’m not saying I don’t….

Miho:  Then why are you acting like I’m the bad guy?   I’m the one that tried to help you keep your job.  I am the one asking my mom not to report you.

Shiori:  But….

Miho:  Do you want to return to the office like this?  Do you want to go to your next customer like this?  Is that alright with you?

Shiori:  That’s…. no… I don’t know what to do.

Miho:  Why don’t you know what to do?  Do you want to leave this house like that?

Shiori:  But, why should the student scold the teacher? 

Miho:  Look, you might want to say it’s my mom’s fault, but honestly, you shouldn’t have wasted time.  My mom was waiting for something like this to happen again, so she’s going to report you…

Miho: But, Sensei?  I don’t really blame you as much as my mom, so I’ve prepared some pants for you.

Shiori:  Really?

Miho:  But you need to do what I say, or my mom will find out and report your behavior.

Shiori:  Okay….

Miho:  Take off your wet pants, Sensei.

Shiori:  Right here?

Miho:  Unless you want my mom to see….

Shiori:  No….

Miho:  Okay, pull down your pants, Sensei.  Oh, and turn that way, please?

Miho:  Bend over.  I am going to go easy on you, but I need to make sure you don’t try to blame me, so I’m going to have to get evidence.  Just stay there for a minute….  Sensei.  Bend over a bit more and wait….

Shiori:  And you are going to help me?

Miho:  Yes, but I have to have evidence first, so you don’t try to lie about this and try to make it my fault we didn’t study enough today.  Okay, so take off your top….  Turn around….  Good.

Shiori:  So, what are we doing then?

Miho:  You are going to apologize properly to my mother.  Obviously, my mom cannot be deceived, actually, so we need to make her forgive you. 

Shiori:  So… um… this is going to help?

Miho:  Just do what I say, and I’ll talk on your behave.  Now, on your hands and knees so you can beg mom for her forgiveness.

Shiori (Nearly whispers)  I’m sorry.

Miho:  Excuse me, but we can’t even hear you, and you need to tell my mom exactly why you are sorry.

Shiori:  Oh… okay… um… About wetting my pants in class, I’m sorry.

Miho:  I’m moving the phone closer to you so you can be heard better.  Tell my mom again a very good apology.

Shiori:  I’m so sorry.  I know I shouldn’t have wet my pants, and I’m really regretting all the trouble.  Please.  Just one more chance.  I’ll do better.  I’m so sorry.

And the scene starts to fade out.

Movie 1 Episode 3:

So, at first, I was thinking about making all of these stories have the same names, but then I really started to think about how different the tutor in part 2 and the tutor in part 3 of the first movie were, so I’ve decided I’m actually going to change the names:

As I said in the earlier two episodes, I do not own these videos, nor am I responsible for them being loaded to the site.  You can find the person that uploaded them, here:

I simply stumbled on these, and got this really nagging of a great idea to make a story based around what we could hear, basically because I don’t think most of us actually speak Japanese, so most of us have no idea of what is said.  Yeah, I’m making it all up.  I have taken a class or two in Japanese, but I definitely do not understand enough to know what they are really saying.

Kimura Sayuri  age 25 graduated: Tutor Service

Ichioka Mayu   age 16 1st grade high school student

Movie 1 Episode 3:

The Reading Tutor:

Sayuri has just given Mayu the papers that they will be studying for that afternoon, and class started at 4:00 pm.  Now, Sayuri knows that Mayu is way behind in her ability to read Kanji.  Her mother even says that she can’t even read kanji that most junior high school kids know.  So, she starts right away teaching the high school student with a few basic characters with some example readings where the kanji can be read in context….

Sayuri:  Okay, so we are going to start from here.  So, can you think of the different ways that this kanji letter is read?

Mayu:  Well, I think this one could be read as chi?

Sayuri:  For example, what kind of word would it be a part of?

Mayu:  Maybe, chikyu? (Earth)

Sayuri:  Very good.  So, do you know another reading for this kanji letter?

Mayu:  Um….

Sayuri:  What does the kanji basically mean?  Do you know?

Mayu:  Does it mean… um… ground?

Sayuri:  That’s right.  So, what is something related to the ground?

Mayu:  Jishin? (earthquake)

Sayuri:  That’s right.  So, there are two parts of that word….

Mayu:  Oh, ji?

Sayuri:  Very good!  So, how about you try this first worksheet?  Try to match the words correctly together.

Mayu:  Okay….

Mayu:  Sensei, what is this reading?

Sayuri:  This one….  It’s kara.  So this is the kanji for being underground, or a space underground.  Chikara.

Mayu:  Oh, now I see….

Sayuri:  Okay, so try to match….

Mayu:  Okay, so how is this?  I have written ….  Is that okay?

Sayuri doesn’t know it, but her bottle of water, which was given to her at the beginning of the class, was tampered with before it was tightly closed again so that it felt like she was first opening it.

Sayuri:  Okay, so look at this one again.  I already explained this pairing of letters, remember?  So, think for a moment, does this really go together?  Think about what it’s trying to say.

Sayuri:  Oh, see?  You actually already used this character here, so actually, you should know it’s wrong because you’ve already used it.  So….

Mayu:  Oh, yeah.  Okay, so maybe it’s …?

Sayuri:  What are you trying to say?  Please don’t joke so much because we are in class, you know.

Mayu:  But… I really don’t know what to match this one with.

Sayuri:  Mayu, you know this one, don’t you?  We’ve worked with this one a few times, you know?

Mayu:  I’m sorry, but I really don’t remember this one.  Please tell me again?

Sayuri:  Okay….  You know, you really should be doing your homework so you can be reminded of what you’ve already studied though.

Mayu:  I know.  But please tell me.

Sayuri: Well, before I do, do you see your mistake here?  Maybe you can get the correct pairing if you know this one, right?  (giggle)

Mayu: …

Sayuri:  You know, maybe you should be trying to do a little more practice on your own so you can learn more.

Mayu:  Maybe you are right.

Sayuri:  Can you figure out what that other word is, then?

Mayu:  Just a moment, sensei.  I’m trying to figure it out.

Mayu:  Sensei?  Look at this one.  Is it really wrong?  I’m sure I’ve heard a combination like this one before.

Sayuri:  You’re mixing that up with another term, aren’t you?

Mayu:  Oh, yeah, okay.  I see.

Sayuri:  So, can you look at the next page?

Mayu:  (trying to read but messing up)….

Sayuri:  No, it’s read like this….  Hurry up, write the helping letters above the kanji.  Hurry up.

Sayuri:  You know, you are really behind.  If you keep up like this, you won’t graduate high school with basic reading skills, and then life will only be harder after that!

Sayuri:  Look at what you are writing!  Maybe if you paid more attention, you’d learn it right sooner.

Mayu:  (trying to read again… having trouble finding the right sound….)

Sayuri:  Reads it for her, so that she copies her reading….

Sayuri (to herself) I can’t believe this girl.  We’ll never get through this worksheet.  How can she be in high school like this?

Sayuri patiently tries to help her student read a little more through the story they are working on.  The worksheet is designed to allow her some examples of the kanji she is learning to be put into context.  Meanwhile, the tampered water bottle is also starting to work on Sayuri’s body….

Mayu:  (reading and struggling)

Sayuri:  (When Mayu gets stuck tells her a word, and then) You know, this particular kanji was learned in elementary school!  You really need to start paying attention and memorizing kanji more!

Mayu:  Juu?  Um… ju?

Sayuri:  No!  You don’t know that the kanji for above is also the kanji for this?  Jou, as in jouzu, isn’t it?

Mayu:  So… is this word …?

Sayuri:  That’s right!

Mayu:  So.  ….

Sayuri:  If you try to read through the full sentence, you can figure out some of the kanji by reading.  You know some of these, but you just need context.

Mayu:  Sensei, I am so stupid….

Sayuri:  No, you aren’t stupid.  You are more like, lazy.  Isn’t that it? 

Sayuri:  Okay, now, let’s read explanation for the next part of the worksheet.  Take a look?

Mayu:  …?

Sayuri:  Look carefully at the sentence.  Look at the whole message, and then you should know what it means.

Mayu:  Maybe we should take a little break….

Sayuri:  No, we still have a lot of work to do.  We can’t take a break right now.  (This girl is so… difficult!)

Sayuri:  Did you see this part?  Look again.  You aren’t doing it correctly.

Sayuri (To herself) I kind of need to go to the toilet, but… I can’t with her.

The girl starts struggling with the next part again, and the teacher has to help her more and more.  Even if she wasn’t worried that the student might try to escape and blame her if she went to the toilet, leaving the girl for a moment, the girl just can’t do any of the exercise without her.  She would surely be scolded if she left the girl alone with nothing to study.

Sayuri:  Look!  You already wrote how to read that word over here.  Pay attention!

Sayuri:  This is your main problem, isn’t it?  You don’t really pay attention when you study, right?

Mayu:  Teacher, I’m sorry, but I need to take a quick break.  I’ll be right back.  But before I go, you need to understand something….

Sayuri:  Okay….

Mayu:  I have a grandparent with dementia, and so it’s dangerous to leave doors open that he shouldn’t go into.  So, I need you to lock this door.

Mayu:  This is really important!  Please lock to the door after I go out.

Sayuri:  Okay.  I understand.

Mayu:  Okay, I’ll be right back.  It’s a little strange for the office to make you wait like this, so I’m going to ask my mom if you can go to the toilet, too.

Sayuri:  Thank you.

Mayu is out of the room, talking to her mom about her tutor’s problem for more than ten minutes, and before Mayu gets back, Sayuri has peed in her pants and all over the floor around her chair.  Then, Mayu finally knocks at the door to tell Sayuri what was decided.

Mayu:  Sensei, you are okay, right?

Sayuri:  Yeah, I’m fine.

Mayu:  So, my mom says you are an adult, and you should set an example, so of course you can use the toilet once our class time is up.  There’s only a few minutes left anyway, right?

Sayuri:  Okay, so, please have a seat and let’s look….

Mayu:  When I left, you were really wiggling around, sensei.  Are you okay?

Sayuri:  Don’t think about me.  Look at your work.  There.

Mayu:  Sensei?  What’s on the floor?  You didn’t pee your pants, right?

Sayuri:  Of course not. (very embarrassed)

Mayu:  Well, what’s all over the floor?  You should tell me if you….

Sayuri:  I’m fine.  Just please sit and let’s get back to work.

Mayu:  Sensei, as much as you were wigging before, you should still be wiggling if you really are still waiting.  Are you waiting?

Sayuri:  It’s just starting to wear me out.  I’m still waiting.

Mayu:  But this water all over the floor….  Where is it coming….  Just as I thought.  Look.  Your butt is wet, Sensei.

Sayuri:  You… it’s not that….

Mayu:  Open your legs.  If it’s not pee, then I won’t see anything where it should come out.  Open them, or I’ll just tell my mom you peed on the floor.

Sayuri:  But… I….

Mayu:  Yep.  Yep.  There it is!  You definitely peed your pants, Sensei.

Sayuri:  What am I supposed to…?

Mayu:  Sensei.  Open your legs, move your hands, and look at me.  I mean, you don’t want my mom to think you think this is okay to do, do you?

Sayuri:  But I….

Mayu:  Sensei!  Now!

Mayu:  Wow!  How can a grown woman do something like this!  This is just… I don’t understand.

Sayuri:  I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean to do it.

Mayu:  You should have gone before we started class though, right?

Sayuri:  I wanted to, but I didn’t have time.

Poor Sayuri is confused.  Actually, she had started to feel the need only after drinking so much of the doctored water, but now, she is wondering if she had come in here, like she so often did at her students, needing to use the toilet before the lesson started….

Sayuri:  We had to start right away because I was just on time.

Mayu:  Aren’t we told to get to school at least ten minutes before the bell?  Why do we have to follow such a rule if it’s not important for a tutor?

Mayu:  Isn’t that really why you peed your pants?

Sayuri:  Okay, I get it now.  Can’t you put that away?  I get it.  I’ll be more careful, so put that away?

Mayu:  You really have no right to talk like that after what you did.  Maybe I should just tell my mom to come in here.

Sayuri:  But that’s….

Mayu:  I won’t tell put this video on the web or tell your boss about you peeing your pants in class if you be a good girl and do as I say.

Sayuri:  What do I have to do?

Mayu:  First, stand up….  Don’t argue, or I upload this.

Sayuri:  (thinking) I hope she really doesn’t ruin me over this….

Mayu:  Now, turn around so we get the full picture of your incident.

Sayuri:  How cruel can a student be?

Mayu:  Sensei!  You are the wrong in the wrong!  You did this!  Now, turn around.

Sayuri:  I know (whispers)

Mayu:  Wow!  Your pants are just soaked, aren’t they?  You really peed your pants!

Mayu:  Look at the wall!  I said look at the wall!  You are in trouble.  You really peed your pants like a little kid.  You need to face the wall for a minute like a naughty girl!

Sayuri:  I’m so…. (whisper)

Mayu:  Sensei!  You are still moving around and you are talking.  Don’t you think I would be punished if I did this at my school?

Mayu:  No, I don’t know about you, but I don’t think you should wear those wet things.  Do you?  Take em off.

Sayuri:  Put the camera away.  I’m doing what you want.  Put it away.

Mayu:  You don’t get to decide when the punishment is over. 

Sayuri:  But, please, you can’t keep recording.

Mayu:  Stop back talking if you don’t want me to ruin your life.

Mayu:  Come on, get those gross pants off.

Mayu:  Why do you think you need to take those off?  Why did you even pee in them?  Do you even understand that you are not an elementary school girl?

Mayu:  Now, you need to explain to my mother what happened.  Tell her why you pissed your pants.

Sayuri:  But she….

Mayu:  Are you saying this is my mom’s fault.

Sayuri:  Um… no….

Mayu:  Then apologize to my mom.  Tell her what you did and apologize. 

Sayuri:  I… I can….

Mayu:  Don’t you think my mom deserves an apology?  Who do you think will clean up this mess you made?  Do you want us to clean your clothes so you don’t have to go back to the office all wet?  Now, hurry up and apologize and then we can let you take a shower.  Now.

1512003681_Movie2ep1girl90.thumb.PNG.931964f1bee933da922b60a0b65dd5c6.PNG

Hanayo Kubota arrived for her first assignment as a home delivery tutor.  She is 24 years old, and has graduated college, but unfortunately at this time, no school districts have any openings for her, so she got hired at this company that sends tutors to students' homes who are struggling in one or two subjects.

Hanayo:  Good afternoon, miss?  I'm here to see a student by the name of Asami Ichikawa?

Mom:  Oh, yes.  So you are our new tutor?

Hanayo:  Yes, ma'am.

Mom:  Well, Asami is in her room looking over her homework, waiting for you.

Mom:  Why don't you go ahead and go meet her?  Her room is at the top of the stairs and staight ahead in the door facing the stairs.

Hanayo:  Thank you, ma'am.

1478086088_Movie2ep1girlfull.thumb.PNG.395996527ed9e04a5bfbc1cd3c7d2d49.PNG

After knocking at the bedroom door, and being invited in, Hanayo sees that the bedding has been picked up for the day, and that the room now contains a small table with two folding chairs.  Her 17 year old high school student smiles as she opens the door for her new tutor, and she is directed to sit down.

Asami:  Sensei is dressed very pretty today.  I like the white top and green skirt on you.

Hanayo:  Um... thank you.  But you know, the reason I'm here is to help you do better in high school.

Asami:  Yeah, I know....

Hanayo:  So, what are your most difficult subjects?

Asami:  Really, I don't like to study anything, but I guess Math and Social Science are the two that are the hardest for me.

1883358523_Movie2ep1girl01.thumb.PNG.bf488d3c51796021a7107acddeaf3bf4.PNG

Hanayo:  I used to have trouble in math, too.

Asami:  You did?

Hanayo:  Yeah, so I can definitely help with that because I know what's like.

Asami:   Well, today, what I really need help with, is Social Science.  

Hanayo:  Okay.  Well, I'm sure if we take it slow and we work through it little by little, we can get it done.

Asami:  That's great!

1888168077_Movie2ep1girl02.thumb.PNG.e60df02769db9e9659d154f926439540.PNG

Hanayo:  You're not going to just start filling in the sheet just like that are you?

Asami:  What do you mean?  

Hanayo:  Well, you should really read the directions first, and make sure you know what they are asking you to do.

Asami:  They are just going to tell me to write in the answers, though, aren't they?

Hanayo:  That's what you normally think, but it is wise to always read the direction first anyway, because sometimes, they ask you to do something slightly different than you thought.

Asami:  Oh, okay.  

2066249095_Movie2ep1girl03.thumb.PNG.a0242abd2c3cb9de16dec9f57c2b37d4.PNG

Mom:  I know it can be rather a chore to teach someone because I used to be a teacher.

Hanayo:  Oh, Okay.

Mom:  Well, I don't mean to interrupt you.  I just wanted to give you something to drink because your throat may get dry after a while.

Hanayo:  Thank you.

396508261_Movie2ep1girl04.thumb.PNG.dbe5a09aac0774c2599177e3cac04fb4.PNG

Hanayo:  What are you writing over there?

Asami:  I'm writing down the year that the Samurai culture changed.

Hanayo:  Are you sure on the year?  And did you make sure that's what the question asked?

Asami:  I read the question.

Hanayo:  Well, read it again.  I didn't hear you read it, and you really need to get used to reading out all the questions before you fill in answers.

Asami:  (exhasperated) Alright.

Hanayo:  Trust me, you are going to thank me for insisting you do this....

Asami:  Whatever.

150072886_Movie2ep1girl05.thumb.PNG.c9e0911248e2e45e887785ab6a1b7fab.PNG

Hanayo:  So what are the three major classes of people in the previous period before the Tokugawa reign, and how did that changee?

Asami:  Huh?

Hanayo:  You wrote the three major classes of the previous dynasty, but you forgot to write about how those roles changed after Tokugawa became the Shogun in 1615.

Asami:  Oh.  Um....

Hanayo:  You didn't read the question completely, did you?

Asami:  I forgot.

1570634504_Movie2ep1girl06.thumb.PNG.26244b78fb90f9c3d2c461359f46aaa8.PNG

Hanayo:  And that's what I've been trying to get you to understand.  You need to read the questions more carefully, you know?

Asami:  Yeah, okay.  I guess so.

Hanayo:  You know, if you are skipping half of the questions when you read them and then answer only the first part, I wonder if your real problem might not be Social Science, but just concentrating on reading and understanding the questions.  That could be your trouble in math, too.

794966017_Movie2ep1girl07.thumb.PNG.91c8e955fc89435c9e7be1fdd862673d.PNG

Asami:  Well, I also don't do very well in math either.  

Hanayo: Okay.  That's fine.  I was just trying to give you a hint that might help you later.

Asami:  So... do you know who the classes changed after the Tokugawa period?

Hanayo:  I learned them, yes, but you know, if I just tell you the answers, you won't learn how to find them on your own.

Asami:  Yeah?  So, what is your job here, then?

Hanayo:  To learn how to get the answers, not just to give you the answers.

Asami:  Fine....

Hanayo:  Do you have your textbook or other notes the teacher gave you when they assigned this worksheet?

1283021757_Movie2ep1girl08.thumb.PNG.f61da3a0c0b4ec1d30313adf79a5e257.PNG

1217113539_Movie2ep1girl09.thumb.PNG.0d29577c897891006c6efae72ae754ef.PNG

Hanayo:  Oh, look, this sheet actually answers that other question just beautifully!

Asami:  Really?

Hanayo:  Read the question again.

Hanayo:  Now, look at this sheet.

Hanayo:  See?  It has the three classes of people before Tokugawa's reign, and it has the changes made to those idea in another column next to each of the classes of people. 

Asami:  Oh yeah!

Hanayo:  And do you see the new class of people you wrote down?

Asami:  Yeah.

Hanayo:  So go ahead and start answering that question, then.

712711127_Movie2ep1girl10.thumb.PNG.85ccea4aa1dd47374ba0e6066bd0600f.PNG

Asami:  So, Sensei, how about this one, then?  

Hanayo:  Yes?

Asami:  Well, I don't see anything on my pages of notes about this question.

Hanayo:  Okay... let me see if I can find it.

2141006797_Movie2ep1girl11.thumb.PNG.88f6a4610a5b8884fb7ae4ef11b310da.PNG

Asami:  But it really isn't on this page....

Hanayo:  Okay, if might not be written out so you can easily see it, but just let me see, okay?

1033108044_Movie2ep1girl13.thumb.PNG.bdcf802f119e4aac040fa091c4b0ab0b.PNG

Hanayo:  Do you understand the statement of reading between the lines?

Asami:  I've heard it before, and I always thought it just mean that someone's actions don't always match what they are doing.

Hanayo:  Okay, well, it can mean that too, but the way I'm using it, is like this...

Hanayo:  Do you see where it is talking about ...?

Asami:  Yeah?

Hanayo:  Well, if this is talking about ....  And you are trying to find .... Does that sound anything at all alike?

Asami:  Oh yeah!

Hanayo:  So, check this section.

1864187080_Movie2ep1girl15.thumb.PNG.d82a2c3c742a1aa853032ed5674519c4.PNG

Hanayo:  So, do you see right here?  Start reading from here....

Asami:  Alright....

1972560185_Movie2ep1girl24.thumb.PNG.636975db86b840f73e34f0da4a206fce.PNG

Hanayo:  Actually, you know what?

Asami:  Yes?

Hanayo:  I think I better to use the toilet now.

Asami:  Toilet?422227216_Movie2ep1girl40.thumb.PNG.3d5865fe9adb53c998cd6bfb602b7263.PNG

Hanayo:  Yes please.  I'll just be a minute.

Asami:  Well, I would let you, but my mom won't like that at all.

Asami:  Well, actually, before you, we had another tutor.

Asami:  That tutor wasted a lot of time doing things that were not part of tutoring me, and that's why I got even further behind in my studies....

Hanayo:  So, I can't go?

Asami:  Well, I mean... if you are... well, maybe you're not a real teacher and can't cope like a real teacher....

Hanayo:  No, that's okay.  I can wait.

Asami:  Are you sure?

Hanayo:  Yeah, I'll wait....

637879107_Movie2ep1girl42.thumb.PNG.85470c325a964d75c35eaef4e28833a5.PNG

Asami:  Okay.  I promise, once we get this worksheet done, mom will know that you are not wasting time, so I'm sure she'll be okay if you go then.

Hanayo:  I understand.  So go ahead and read the next question or fill in the last answer or whatever.

Asami:  Alright.  Just this paper, though, okay?

Hanayo:  I understand.

420685685_Movie2ep1girl43.thumb.PNG.b8631d53143e630bad6266122c82204f.PNG

Hanayo:  Oh no, what are you doing?

Asami:  I'm going on to this part....

Hanayo:  But you're already writing and I didn't hear you read the directions.

Asami:  Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot.  I'll read them now.

1704933231_Movie2ep1girl44.thumb.PNG.7277eff14accd9a022d8eb86b39cac63.PNG

Hanayo:  What?

Asami:  What now?

Hanayo:  That answer can't be right.  Check it again.

Asami:  But I looked at this paper....

Hanayo:  Look at that paper and what it's talking about and ask yourself if it's even related to the question.

Asami:  Oops.

(I'm going to have a big oops, if she keeps being stupid and doesn't get this paper done soon.)

1353915372_Movie2ep1girl46.thumb.PNG.fce80649b43173f168553770531e2808.PNG

Asasmi:  So, is this one right?

Hanayo:  Yes... (heavy breaths)  Um... are you sure I can't go to the toilet right now?

Asami:  Of course you can go, but since we didn't finish even one worksheet yet, expect mom to get mad at you.

Hanayo:  Oh... um... never mind, I guess.  Just this paper, right?

Asami:  That's what we just done said.

(girls) giggles

462584242_Movie2ep1girl50.thumb.PNG.58d6a701ecf8a1610c84152bb4e3049d.PNG

Asami:  You know, during our next lesson, you really should use the toilet before class.

Hanayo:  Okay, but should you really be telling your teacher that?

Asami:  Well, should you be putting me in a position to feel the need to say it?

Hanayo:  But....

Asami:  So, this next part....

1362917647_Movie2ep1girl56.thumb.PNG.8f1bbbf7e719142ecbec7db866aff6ce.PNG

Asami:  Sensei?  Are you listening?

Hanayo:  Hmmm?

Asami:  This part, right here...

219166267_Movie2ep1girl58.thumb.PNG.1d67e61e3a3d5e158b28ab5390e2f4f9.PNG

Asami:  It says to explain what Chonin started....

Asami:  Sensei?

Asami:  Sensei, are you okay?  Sensei?

Hanayo:  It's okay.  I'm fine.  

Asami:  Well, I was trying to ask you about this....

1482984378_Movie2ep1girl60.thumb.PNG.291772226819ec490d3945d0bd46df66.PNG

Hanayo:  Oh, yeah, okay....

Hanayo:  Cho... cho... Chonin are....

2140096137_Movie2ep1girl62.thumb.PNG.ad444245ed0b9a1fc2031b415cb6cd18.PNG

Asami:  Yes, Sensei?

Asami:  Sensei!

727578475_Movie2ep1girl65.thumb.PNG.433abf6f0b9e714b146328aa7ccf4f6d.PNG

1362917647_Movie2ep1girl56.thumb.PNG.8f1bbbf7e719142ecbec7db866aff6ce.PNG

1033108044_Movie2ep1girl13.thumb.PNG.bdcf802f119e4aac040fa091c4b0ab0b.PNG

Hanayo:  Oh, um... sorry.  It's just getting kind of hard to concentrate.  

Asami:  We're almost done with this, and then you can go.

Hanayo:  Alright.  So, do you have the paper that explains the changes after Tokugawa?

Asami:  Right here....

792152930_Movie2ep1girl66.thumb.PNG.0b9a4cab300eaa753d93cb90774834f7.PNG

1725695083_Movie2ep1girl70.thumb.PNG.42611e3d38a7710ebaa0c41367980b44.PNG

Asami:  Sensei?  Are you peeing?

Asami:  Sensei?

327539838_Movie2ep1girl71.thumb.PNG.c2f7742479995abb1cddef4f1f09943c.PNG

Asami:  Man...!

Asami:  I can't believe this!

1010439848_Movie2ep1girl74.thumb.PNG.406bceb37e207168983017dc95b45a49.PNG

Asami:  Did you hear me?

Hanayo:  What?

Asami:  I asked you if you peed.

Hanayo:  NO!  I'm not....

621655136_Movie2ep1girl76.thumb.PNG.346dd02a8e286ba6d5633dfb38676032.PNG

Asami:  You have liquid all around you on the floor, Sensei. 

Hanayo:  But I didn't....

Asami:  No?

1339612220_Movie2ep1girl78.thumb.PNG.c1c2df0ec7a1f8843d07a2222ababd08.PNG

Asami:  Sensei, lying about wetting your pants just makes you look that much more like a little kid and not the teacher.

Hanayo:  But...

1520504446_Movie2ep1girl80.thumb.PNG.67fe41c3d30642a607ed45fa6f28e36e.PNG

Asami:  What do you think will happen if I call your boss and tell them what you did?  What if I tell my mom?  How about if I post on social media about this?

(getting her phone out)

Asami:  This is disgusting, Sensei.

1603735022_Movie2ep1girl81.thumb.PNG.78992a3e67475c65d98cd57dc5673ba2.PNG

Hanayo:  Look, I'm really sorry, okay?

Asami:  You don't look sorry.

Hanayo:  What do you mean?  How am I supposed to look if I'm sorry?

Asami:  Much more... Understanding that I can get you into real trouble, for one thing.  And like you are disgusted wtih yourself for doing this, and you'd agree to clean it up or do anything to get rid of this mess....

Hanayo:  But, I... I already am.

243709242_Movie2ep1girl84.thumb.PNG.bba7e673873bddd05a5ded683d6d1535.PNG

Asami:  But you already tried to lie about wetting your pants, so that shows you're not sorry at all.

Hanayo:  Honest, I am.

Asami:  Then prove it.  Show me what you did so I can get it on record.

Hanayo:  On... on record?

Asami:  If you're really sorry, then you won't do this again.  If not, then this is part of your record... if I decide I need to talk to your work or my parents about you.

Hanayo:  But, I don't want you to record my....

Asami:  If you don't lift your skirt and prove you won't lie about wetting your panties, then I'm calling for my mom right now so she can see for herself and then probably get you fired.

Hanayo:  Please... no...

Asami:  Panties....

583195566_Movie2ep1girl85.thumb.PNG.d5d83b578eae3a86c7866d6d0ed67fd3.PNG

Hanayo:  okay?

Asami:  Hold up your skirt a bit longer.  I want a good record of this.

Hanayo:  Please hurry!

Asami:  I would, but you are not making it easy.  Open your legs so I can actually see your wet panties....

294646780_Movie2ep1girl86.thumb.PNG.2bed212ae44994cebf44c80a79f12890.PNG

1512003681_Movie2ep1girl90.thumb.PNG.931964f1bee933da922b60a0b65dd5c6.PNG

Asami:  This just isn't working, Sensei.  It's still too easy for you to deny it because it's not very clear.

Hanayo:  What do you want me to do?

Asami:  Stand up... and be in the pee area....

Hanayo:  But, I'm already gross.  I don't want to stand in the pee!

Asami:  Then I'll just get my mom.

Hanayo:  No, please.  I... I'll do it.

Asami:  Take off your skirt and your blouse.

Hanayo:  What?  No, that's too far.

Asami:  Fine, wait here.  Mom?

Hanayo:  No!  Please!  Don't!

Asami:  I'm tired of fighting.  I'm not threatening it again.  Next time, I just call for her.

Hanayo:  I understand.  Sorry.

1289787951_Movie2ep1girl91.thumb.PNG.9fd3b7b14e124a782ca482dd3bc23c4f.PNG

Hanayo:  Is this okay?

Asami:  Move your hands.  I can't see.

663082199_Movie2ep1girl92.thumb.PNG.ba56d519abad08fc98700cbb63f82247.PNG

Asami:  Silly Sensei!  You know you didn't pee from your bra!

Hanayo:  You don't mean....  No, wait!  I promise, I'll do what you say!

1951472094_Movie2ep1girl98.thumb.PNG.d30c7cdc5b614a56f1ea9b790ac04e23.PNG

Asami:  Sensei!  Are you peeing on the floor again?

Hanayo:  I... um... yes?  I mean, I couldn't.... I'm sorry.

549676548_Movie2ep1girl96.thumb.PNG.3846a03c21bacf5b0941e9bb82860424.PNG

Asami:  Sensei, you need to apologize for both incidents, and do it formally.

Hanayo:  Alright.  I will.  I'm sorry.

999392438_Movie2ep1girl95.thumb.PNG.d800be4534642653cdf032a5b9e753c6.PNG

Hanayo:  I'm very sorry.  I beg your forgiveness.

Asami:  We don't know why you sorry.   Say it again, and tell why your sorry.

Hanayo:  Alright (STarts to cry)

Asami:  Don't cry, Hanayo.  You didn't cry when you peed....

Hanayo:  Yes... yes, I....

Asami:  I said stop crying.  Period.  Now, stop it.

Hanayo:  Okay... (crying)....

Hanayo:  Okay, I can do it now.

Asami:  Well....

Hanayo:  I'm sorry.  I peed my pants during the lesson because I was nervous.  And I tried to keep focused on Asami, but when it was really bad, I did ask....

Asami:  No... that's not cool.  It's explaining not apologizing.  Don't tell why you wet, just say you are sorry you did it.

Hanayo:  Oh, sorry.  Okay....

What did you think about the adding the pictures from the movie this time?  Was that better for this story purpose, or was it distracting?  Let me know....

Movie 2 ep 1 girl 93.PNG

Movie 2 ep 1 girl 94.PNG

Movie 2 ep 1 girl 97.PNG

Movie 2 ep 1 girl 99.PNG

On 8/1/2021 at 1:04 AM, Riverstone76 said:

So... I started thinking I want to retell the above stories, too, wtih more pictures, and hopefully that inspires more feel to the story as I tell it... so I start Shiori Tanaka story again from the Movie 1 Episode 1....

DLSL-475 parts 1, 2, 3

2019187289_girl1tutorMovie1part1.thumb.PNG.50e59d2bb3a2ce556a91d211100f84c5.PNG

Tanaka Shiori 

age 20

tutoring to help pay for college:

She has just basically started at the tutoring company, and Miho Aoyama is her first student.

1806746378_Movie1girl101.thumb.PNG.4d8a5fc76e941fe3f0fd65a7ea494fdb.PNG

Shiori invited to come and start talking to student as soon as she comes to the door, and she goes to Miho room where the bedding is already put away, and they have a table wtih two seats ready, one for the tutor and one for Miho.

Shiori:  Excuse me... (Knock at door)  I'm coming in.  I hope that's okay....

Miho:  Oh, are you Tanaka Sensei?

Shiori:  Yes.  And you must be....

Miho:  Aoyama Miho.  Please have a seat, sensei.

Shiori:  Okay, so do you want to get started then?

Miho:  Actually, we need to talk about some stuff first....

Shiori:  Oh, okay....

441139914_Movie1girl101a.thumb.png.d19c22c93759f8e190ee72a713b67fba.png

Shiori:  But can I maybe go to the bathroom first?

Miho:  Well, mom is not going to be happy that you first come late, and then you waste time....

Miho:  But if you need to use the bathroom, that can't be helped.  It's down the stairs on the left.

Shiori:  Thank you.

1048160508_Movie1girl102.thumb.PNG.9c2dfd26e945373ecad084a6be8931a6.PNG

Shiori:  Is someone in there?  Anyone?

Why won't the door open or someone answer....

117001057_Movie1girl103.thumb.PNG.2f9fa5c0ff1d56c08cc45d5642201979.PNG

Shiori:  I'll just have to try to wait a few minutes....

Miho:  She brought her own tea....  how convenient.

Miho:  She'll never notice.

1975628321_Movie1girl104.thumb.PNG.6da3907c95db9dec4887e2d8ec02499c.PNG

Shiori:  Still not out?  I can't be wasting time like this.  they are definitely going to get upset if we don't get started....

1755075108_Movie1girl105.thumb.PNG.2bd859ee7e816153a81c65c515e02292.PNG

Miho:  You were gone a little while.

Shiori:  I think someone is using it.  They are still in there, so I guess I'll just have to hold it for a bit.

Miho:  Oh, I'm sorry about that.

1481271312_Movie1girl106.thumb.PNG.c2e1a491785f45aa0f1ba14ea718a225.PNG

Shiori:  That's okay.  So, go ahead and tell me what you need to tell me so we can get started, okay?

Miho:  Well, I was going to say the bathroom is off limits, but if you didn't even get to go, yet, then I'll definitely let you go once again in a little while....

Shiori:  Why is the bathroom off limits?

Miho:  Well, you see, we've not had good luck with tutors.  They always waste time, and one of the things they do, is spend too long in the bathroom and then want to get paid for peeing for twenty minutes several times in just two hours.

Shiori:  Oh, yeah, I can see how that's not good.

247873414_Movie1girl107.thumb.PNG.2c7c05c0d199bafd011110c03a53809a.PNG

Miho:  Of course, you can go before class and after class.  Think of it just like you are at regular school....  I never see the teacher go to the bathroom during classtime, and they only let students go if they are sure the students are not going just to play around.

Shiori:  Yes, that's true.

Miho:  You are a little late today.

Shiori:  I'm sorry about that.  I had a hard time finding the right house.

Miho:  That's okay for today, but you should be here ten minutes early so you can set up so we don't waste time, and you can also use the toilet so it doesn't interrupt the time we are paying you for.

Shiori:  Yeah, I can understand that.

959527146_Movie1girl108.thumb.PNG.deb472bd1f523371b81a21f32a792c2d.PNG

Miho:  Did you bring anything with you to teach?

Shiori:  Um... I thought I was tutoring.

Miho:  Oh.  Did you think you'd just look at my homework and then get answers for my homework for me?

Shiori:  That's what tutors usually do....

Miho:  That's not what my parents want.  They expect you to know what I'm studying and to come ready to teach or review main ideas before I do my homework, so that I really undestand what is going on.  Homework answers don't help me when it's time to take a test.

Shiori:  Yes, that is true.

255031928_Movie1girl109.thumb.PNG.d7cbe6e47cabe5ff928ed8389224f35d.PNG

Miho:  So, how long have you been a tutor?

Shiori:  You are my first student, actually.  I just started this job the other day.

Miho:  I see....

961227162_Movie1girl110.thumb.PNG.f525206623e6efbe138f37383bfb5150.PNG

Shiori:  But I'm in my third year at the university to be a teacher!

Miho:  A teacher?

Shiori:  Yes.  I want to teach high school when I graduate.

304364988_Movie1girl111.thumb.PNG.244bf32ae7772f281c629e1027c5ba0e.PNG

Miho:  Well, Sensei, if you plan to be a teacher, I think you should pay a little more attention to how you dress.

Shiori:  What do you mean?

Miho:  I mean... yeah, the skirt is okay, but your top looks like you are just going to have fun, you know?

Shiori:  It's kind of rude to ....

Miho:  Look.  Even if you don't agree that this style is not good for teaching at school, at my house, we expect our tutor to look professional, and that top is definitely not for teaching.

Shiori:  Oh, okay....

363173428_Movie1girl112.thumb.PNG.5926e8f33bc79f4c73040a8c65c9f022.PNG

Miho:  Speaking of being rude, I'm so sorry, I forgot.

Miho:  I know our air conditioner is broken, so it's a little hot...

Miho:  Do you want me to get you something to drink?

Shiori:  No, It's okay.  I have my own.

213196358_Movie1girl113.thumb.PNG.d08c5b4bf89e4944398b20b5f5170726.PNG

Miho:  Okay... but I don't want you to get a dry voice....

Shiori:  I promise.  See?  I have some tea right here.

Miho:  Then go ahead and drink some because it's hot.

1948459892_Movie1girl114.thumb.PNG.9676811d6e2b948a96b23d37e66c63a6.PNG

Shiori:  Yeah, I guess you're right.

Miho:  So, before I get any homework out, can you explain something to me?

Shiori:  I'll try... what do you need to know?

926303563_Movie1girl116.thumb.PNG.fe5e011d2c63defdff7fd20d841c112a.PNG

Miho:  The teachers said I should have learned this in Junior High school, but I still don't really get it.  What is the LCM and the GCF?

Shiori:  We're talking about math, right?

Miho:  Yeah.

1061942594_Movie1girl117.thumb.PNG.d5de5641de42cc8ca6e89a3d7e845a47.PNG

Shiori:  Do me a favor and write down these numbers....

Shiori:  102... 48.... and 99.

Miho:  Okay.  Done.

242445868_Movie1girl118.thumb.PNG.c6ebdc8de898d6007c3e27c200564bfd.PNG

So, first, I'll show the factor tree....

We'll start wtih a factor tree for 102....

1924695968_Movie1girl119.thumb.PNG.f264d3603cb68e2ab999a9a888665402.PNG

Shiori:  Good.  So now you can see all the factors for all three numbers, right?   Now, can you find a single 2 in each of the factors?

Miho:  These two have at least one 2, but... this one doesn't have any.

Shiori:  Then 2 is not a common factor because a common factor is one that every number in the group has.  Since 99 doesn't have a 2 in it's tree, then you cannot use the twos for the other two numbers....

1083522763_Movie1girl120.thumb.PNG.9f63b3157345386eb7be26084dbb2d8b.PNG

Shiori:  Now, multiply all the numbers that were the same....

Miho: But there is only one number, three!

Shiori:  Then three is your GCF.  The greatest common factor is the largest number that all the numbers in a group can be divided by.  

Miho:  Okay....

649420244_Movie1girl121.thumb.PNG.f1bf82d0dc0a616778748c5d587e30ae.PNG

Miho:  Do they usually make you compare three numbers like that when you do this kind of work?

Shiori:  Actually, this is usually used when you want to work with two numbers to see how big of a number you can divide both by without having to do it over and over again.

Miho:  I see....

938863048_Movie1girl122.thumb.PNG.1e5b4bfd00458431ec2df21cac420478.PNG

Shiori:  So, now LCM... Least Common Multiple....

Miho:  Oh, it means Least Common Multiple?

Shiori:  That's right.  So, can you guess what we will do then?

Miho:  Um....  Least means the lowest number?

Shiori:  Yes....

672853878_Movie1girl123.thumb.PNG.89d628396e6586a58e91c7c2be7a04a9.PNG

Shiori:  You know what, I think you undestand the theory.  How about we try a probelm for you?

Miho:  Okay...

Shiori:  Try 24 and 30.

Miho:  Can't you just multiply them together?

1951286450_Movie1girl124.thumb.PNG.be014deb48b0c63de352386d03639a5d.PNG

Shiori:  That will  give you a number they share, but it won't necessarily be the smallest number.

Miho:  Okay.

Shiori:  So, list out multiples of 24....

1222788082_Movie1girl125.thumb.PNG.e24b26c17bf28bbbdb1c778d09a0e4fe.PNG

Miho:  Sensei, what do you mean, list out the multiples?

Shiori:  Well, think 24 x 1,  24 x 2, 24 x 3....

Miho:  How many times I need to do it?

Shiori:  Let's start with six times for now, and see if that works to find a common number between the three  numbers....

1180918168_Movie1girl126.thumb.PNG.2d5fd94c62037dea7e2e13c44ace11ef.PNG

Miho:  That's going to take a lot of work.

Shiori:  It goes faster with practice....

Miho:  Isn't there a faster way?

Shiori:  Well, hold on....  I really need to see if the bathroom is free first.

Miho:  Alright.

Shiori:  I won't be long, don't worry.

515762957_Movie1girl127.thumb.PNG.a05f90fa6053a0974ca009adae0a5554.PNG

Shiori:  Still locked?  Who is there?

972337566_Movie1girl128.thumb.PNG.729083f68e22d4aa3dfcda3ba7074778.PNG845936403_Movie1girl129.thumb.PNG.c7d0f4c12e239330b1297ef02ed3ff36.PNG620941643_Movie1girl130.thumb.PNG.4722997e6dd42e2598885261d743e80e.PNG1990191080_Movie1girl131.thumb.PNG.d5910a51c39979b31acd2d0e7c9fca8d.PNG1784490563_Movie1girl132.thumb.PNG.791abc9435af76d4441535e11368f6f5.PNG

Shiori:  Excuse me!  Is anyone in there?

45407543_Movie1girl133.thumb.PNG.77252fced08af021ff45c5128ea12f18.PNG1829365640_Movie1girl134.thumb.PNG.f19716d90cf5bd8760db7b69693ee333.PNG

Shiori:  Excuse me?  Hello?

Why doesn't anyone answer?

I can't go back to the classroom needing to pee again!  What am I going to do?

Oh, maybe.... I have an idea!

(In Japan, most homes have the shower room ina  different place from the toilet room.)

500829158_Movie1girl135.thumb.PNG.1f210b11eb242a0dc3de250f0dfe3bd4.PNG166540908_Movie1girl136.thumb.PNG.2fda9152100c6a0afcd8d7438e163b6f.PNG1870549709_Movie1girl137.thumb.PNG.bfac412671d65b74c215013e59a5e169.PNG

Mom:  What are you doing in here?

Shiori:  I was just... um....

1060134685_Movie1girl138.thumb.PNG.4a0d9ffcea50678a6a066e4b85839191.PNG

Mom:  We are not paying you to snoop around.

792091514_Movie1girl139.thumb.PNG.f091ac5e1862e2dd2cdc8a6bdd036200.PNG

Shiori:  Well, I wasn't.  I was just....

mom:  I don't want to hear your excuses!

736942812_Movie1girl140.thumb.PNG.11fc847fe114514af52d6e96735ee925.PNG

mom:  Get up stairs and teach my daughter or you'll be finding yourself in more trouble than just being fired.

Shiori:  Yes, ma'am.  I'm sorry....

(To be continued due to picture size limits on posts.

Movie 1 girl 1 15.PNG

Shiori cannot get to the bathroom now, because mom is upset about her going into the shower room.  Mom thinks she was snooping, and walks her directly to the classroom bedroom without letter go anywhere else, period.  Neither the mom nor Shiori realize that Miho is the one that had locked the bathroom, and so it is still locked, even now....

379493026_Movie1girl141.thumb.PNG.ec0f810a27d0a3f049b45041971a294f.PNG

Miho:  Sensei!  There you are.  You were only supposed to be gone a moment or two?

Shiori:  I'm sorry.  It's just... 

Shiori looked down as mom was still standing there listening, and she was too embarrassed in case mom would think she meant to pee in the shower room on purpose.

Miho:  Never mind.  You were just now going to show me the easy way to get the LCM without doing unnecessary work....

2041244616_Movie1girl142.thumb.PNG.0a042cef9ae6a9dc9c91f01d6b7022e6.PNG

Shiori:  Yes, okay, well look at your numbers again, 24... and 30.

Miho:  Yeah?

Shiori:  If you start getting multiples of 30, what do you notice about the one's digit?

1347183929_Movie1girl143.thumb.PNG.e2144f93cb8b6db71ed8bc28acd8dc49.PNG

Miho:  It's always zero?

Shiori:  So, what do we need to get for the multiple of 24?

1594183053_Movie1girl144.thumb.PNG.96067ee7409c4210b1b7b7ba5fdce6dc.PNG

Shiori:  Good, 24 X 10 is 240 and 30 x 8 is 240...

Shiori:  But what is 24 x 5?

Miho:  120?

Shiori:  What is 30 x 4?

663655420_Movie1girl145.thumb.PNG.fb2ec79011bd4c84392f8cc06109ce2d.PNG

Miho:  So, 120 is the answer?

Shiori:  What do you think?

Miho:  Well, you can't get another 0 answer before 24 x 5 so ....

383378527_Movie1girl146.thumb.PNG.acf8eb1f12fb2ee470abf63fde547c6b.PNG

Shiori:  Alright, let's have you do a few problems where you find both the GCF and the LCM...

985748324_Movie1girl147.thumb.PNG.5584c6991d1ec2d0fc0bd045a3f2f37f.PNG

Miho:  Is this one right?

Shiori:  Yes, that one is right.  Now try to do the next nine by yourself, and we'll look at the answers together.

571703214_Movie1girl148.thumb.PNG.a64b921ffadfea42f76f1a5c31953c60.PNG

Miho:  I'm finished Sensei.

1982077979_Movie1girl149.thumb.PNG.5b92d80cd94fa93cade8419528334afa.PNG

Shiori:  Okay, let's see....

Miho:  What?  Why is that one wrong?

572342474_Movie1girl150.thumb.PNG.2b019ab9f4b5c81333612d475998c2e3.PNG

Shori:  See?  There is another 3 that they share you forgot with the GCF?  

Miho:  Oh.  Okay....

2092618601_Movie1girl151.thumb.PNG.f6b0ccf4d4aacb2ad4c3ea86eca4d1a1.PNG

Shiori:  So, it looks like you understand this pretty well, now, right?

Miho:  Yeah, I think so....

984423486_Movie1girl152.thumb.PNG.e2a6574034d3e88e88fe717d061e0e33.PNG

11181556_Movie1girl153.thumb.PNG.fe264a73e65f108612ed150d99618235.PNG

Mih:  Sensei?  Are you okay?

Shiori:  Yeah, I'm okay....

Shiori:  So, so.... um... can I see what kind of math you are doing?  Let me see your homework?

1031135681_Movie1girl154.thumb.PNG.0868ada232741ad1324bbfc3989ac237.PNG

Miho:  But I don't want you to just find answers for my homework.

Shiori:  NO, I just want to see what you are doing so I can work wtih you on understanding it.

1148791508_Movie1girl155.thumb.PNG.d17f31a278f4b5f3a3a0064b1d5e61ed.PNG

Miho:  Sensei....  Are you paying attention?

Shiori:  Of ... Of course.  You shouldn't.... shouldn't... talk to....

Miho:  What's wrong?

1832142888_Movie1girl156.thumb.PNG.ba7f445c871362c4df415eeff506b1a8.PNG

Shiori:  Nothing.  I'm fine.  Now, let's see what you have....

1404841119_Movie1girl157.thumb.PNG.214a6dd794941816abcbb67498ac9a44.PNG

Shiori:  Okay, here we are....

Shiori:  So, basically, you are going to try to put the problem so that only the number of Xs are on this side and the rest of the number is on this side....

2075494193_Movie1girl158.thumb.PNG.d742550a1c9608ab525f6fdbd9781b5e.PNG1773091992_Movie1girl159.thumb.PNG.39e5c68359f30037419c39f576ad21d2.PNG

Shiori:  So... so... Let's try one together like this:

Shiori:  write down....

1095164436_Movie1girl160.thumb.PNG.f4e9d6efb32adee392e13398b48a169d.PNG

Shiori:  3X plus 5 equals 20....

1263839301_Movie1girl161.thumb.PNG.5fdd8755d57587ef9a1b68193bed9671.PNG

Shiori:  Now, with Algebra, you work backwards of regular math because you find out separtated X....

Shiori:  When you do regular math, what you do you do first?

Miho:  You do Multiply and Divide first?

Shiori:  Good.....

2119175175_Movie1girl162.thumb.PNG.c4c5963ab126a63267a8b537a881f4f6.PNG

816638535_Movie1girl163.thumb.PNG.60a0adf212a3221dff5fdebd0c493b21.PNG

Shiori:  But in Algebra, to find out what X number is, we can't divide because we don't know what to divide just now.

1130342807_Movie1girl164.thumb.PNG.3a4f7845ce152922baa8291c29351302.PNG

Shiori:  It looks like you are getting it.

Miho:  Um... maybe....

Shiori:  Here, do these problems.

(Writes down 10 problems).

2111560678_Movie1girl165.thumb.PNG.d42b4e22fb417fc733d989bed9d4d687.PNG

1162616817_Movie1girl166.thumb.PNG.1503538485f8622ef1418703e0261a13.PNG

Shiori:  Yeah?  Are you finished?

1328559973_Movie1girl167.thumb.PNG.56cc32bbf40de1a5feb4efae7c4eb129.PNG

Miho:  Not yet, but you... are you okay?

Shiori:  I'm fine.  Please do the math so I can see if you get it.

1379576677_Movie1girl168.thumb.PNG.9be61e8ea81a33fec3cb631f6cdefc6f.PNG1389508153_Movie1girl169.thumb.PNG.227f63f3e983f825803f33cde2a78d0a.PNG

1662762004_Movie1girl170.thumb.PNG.8dca8e3788532de25e462f8577a1bce1.PNG

Miho:  I did the problems.

Shiori:  Okay....

778442184_Movie1girl171.thumb.PNG.baa0c9aa0408cfb31f4adc8a86791b09.PNG2094855197_Movie1girl172.thumb.PNG.8fb9bd39b6bef1826e6866bff6ff2d95.PNG

(Oh, please stop leaking... she's going to find out... if I wet much more....)

1522262029_Movie1girl173.thumb.PNG.88241721c0c035bf12592d8631397b0a.PNG

Miho:  How is this one?

Shiori:  That... that looks....

795909221_Movie1girl174.thumb.PNG.7d1e3c25058c9491dc8fc17a906eb0b2.PNG366334683_Movie1girl175.thumb.PNG.42632b5b4bf88ac9f5bbefb538e66fac.PNG1044775865_Movie1girl176.thumb.PNG.cfb89f0b18ba3a67a2f6d1e155d78b2b.PNG1726790037_Movie1girl177.thumb.PNG.d3c0fa8fc7cfebdd2abb7e38c71baf57.PNG1284174326_Movie1girl178.thumb.PNG.7451c7badc9a62bdcaf508a100f020d6.PNG181100078_Movie1girl179.thumb.PNG.761d79622e2175327bc0465c0ad9c956.PNG

Miho:  Sensei?  Are you peeing your pants?

Shiori:  No?

Miho:  Are you sure?

Shiori:  Please, just do the problems.  I'm okay.

1228571686_Movie1girl180.thumb.PNG.a1bc1a0e0c66af2c9963d1aa63c365b7.PNG

No... I can't stop peeing....  She's going to see....

1338966973_Movie1girl181.thumb.PNG.f034f5aef1c691c19876db62fbd44b9b.PNG

Miho:  Sensei, I wrote the answers.

Miho:  Are you going to check them?

2011421098_Movie1girl182.thumb.PNG.0e0ef53831a9fb185c951f7473848df0.PNG

Miho:  Sensei?  What are you looking at?

1824488050_Movie1girl183.thumb.PNG.82eea0f0d68d82439f8e921bcebc96ec.PNG

Shiori:  Oh, um... nothing.  Let's see what you have.

1082901322_Movie1girl184.thumb.PNG.a4fca521c9aae73d8511160f617667ad.PNG

Miho:  Sensei!  You need to tell me.

299197625_Movie1girl185.thumb.PNG.df64494de713f1bfd862e4022d2f7658.PNG

Miho:  Didn't you just pee your pants?

1386447698_Movie1girl186.thumb.PNG.d40fbf4648edb2de084e695dd7405774.PNG

Shiori:  What?  What are you talking about?  It's rude to talk to....

Miho:  It maybe rude, but do you think it's okay for a tutor to come to a student's house and pee her pants?

1677033254_Movie1girl187.PNG.4d8b1548b5c4c341263defe697ba94c2.PNG

Miho:  Look at the floor!  It's all over!  It's obvious you peed your pants, so stop trying to say you didn't.

Miho:  I mean it!  Look around you!

943138715_Movie1girl188.thumb.PNG.be091ae394f56c1b1f5a4f1e3a7bbb6d.PNG

Miho:  How did you think you could hide that mess from me?

Shiori:  I....

1335533628_Movie1girl189.thumb.PNG.e22b125ffffd852399b751444f4bf40f.PNG

Miho:  Aren't you embarrassed at all?

275502330_Movie1girl190.thumb.PNG.bbd175337144926a4407b08bb824518d.PNG

Shiori:  Well, it was just an accident.  I mean... I tried to go the bathroom... twice!

758154133_Movie1girl191.thumb.PNG.e86b1d219e4a5c5a4360079bd5b7f067.PNG

Shiori:  I just couldn't hold it anymore!

Miho:  So, why didn't you tell me you didn't get into the bathroom again the second time?

90617594_Movie1girl192.thumb.PNG.d3ab8de6a5a7575826aca71718db4459.PNG

Shiori:  Your mom caught me trying to... and she thought I was snooping, and I got nervous of her thinking that, so I tried to wait the rest of the lesson.

1753057574_Movie1girl193.thumb.PNG.bda035d5ced8e76b7370375055a561d1.PNG

Miho:  Well, do you think my mom is going to be happy about that?

1403910172_Movie1girl194.thumb.PNG.628118c33c32ae78823889194fb701c6.PNG

Miho:  Look!  It's all over the floor all around you!

1297740796_Movie1girl195.thumb.PNG.e5cc81c45abb16ec4b588f898dfc52ed.PNG

Miho:  Do you want me to tell my mom you peed your pants like that?

2132206740_Movie1girl196.thumb.PNG.d33bb2156f40a6b54136f528be9df39e.PNG

Shiori:  No?  I mean... um... I'm so embarrassed.

Miho:  I'll tell my mom you peed your pants.

94587897_Movie1girl197.thumb.PNG.62c399960af25f0d4aa2786cb8ee1f7e.PNG

Shiori:  Please, no.  Please.

986414933_Movie1girl198.thumb.PNG.2480497754cfcd077fff5cfe85ad9fb6.PNG

Miho:  Well, if I don't tell her, then who is going to clean this up?

Miho:  She's going to naturally think I did this, if you sneak away without her knowing....

Miho:  Is that fair?

1831954139_Movie1girl199.thumb.PNG.69f9f41d51ffb1989d03ced707177696.PNG

Shiori:  No, but...  I... Please....  You'll get me fired!

Miho:  I'll let you off, but you have to do what I say.

Shiori:  Okay...?

611133774_Movie1girl1100.thumb.PNG.8f9dbda3eb1fafccfa35d589a6aa7070.PNG

Miho:  First, I'm going to record this in case you break our deal, so my mom knows I'm not lying and it was you that peed your pants if I need to tell her.

51158316_Movie1girl1101.thumb.PNG.1b7507baaba9de2d59883d1069456296.PNG

Miho:  Lift your skirt!

Miho:  You heard.  I need to get proof you are wet, and it's not wet enough on the skirt.

662241272_Movie1girl1102.thumb.PNG.3bfdcdc0d50a0761e04252cb338488f3.PNG

Miho:  I'm not going to show you my panties....

Shiori:  Then I'll just call my mom right now.

Miho:  But....

1021267952_Movie1girl1103.thumb.PNG.fc6b2c931289b6bbcacccfc9577f717f.PNG

Miho:  Who sat there and peed her pants, Sensei?

Shiori:  I did.

Miho:  And do you think I should be the one punished for that?

Shiori:  No.

2111829403_Movie1girl1104.thumb.PNG.36bcecd98f67b6ad97d9ae4fd87b7108.PNG

Miho:  No.  So show me that you peed so I have proof, or I'll make sure my mom knows it by calling her in here right now.

1183979206_Movie1girl1105.thumb.PNG.c6b8424deeb218a3c5ef84940a3d2f29.PNG

Shiori:  And if I do what you say, you're going to help me hide it and not get fired?

Miho:  That's right.  I'll make sure you clean it up so no one knows it happened, but if you say something bad, I'll show the proof it was you, that peed yourself.

Shiori:  I understand.  I'm sorry.

58332313_Movie1girl1106.thumb.PNG.fb02c3dfbfe15a1b7f1f07c8c9e4640d.PNG

Miho:  Good girl.  Now, I need to get a little closer so I can get the light on my phone right....

1291918753_Movie1girl1107.thumb.PNG.e7f04e372a662c436b54d60757bced85.PNG2111730135_Movie1girl1108.thumb.PNG.478a7719e3c90e7811d9bce1d5a4d4bc.PNG

Miho:  The light isn't right at all.  It's hard to see anything of your wet panties.

Miho:  Did I tell you to pull down your skirt yet?

928563583_Movie1girl1109.thumb.PNG.db81d3445e82161e672b68a92385fea0.PNG

Miho:  Don't look at me like that.

Miho:  You are the one that peed your pants.

Miho:  I can either go get my mom and get you fired, or you can do what I say and accept your punishment for wetting your pants.  It's up to you.

996088771_Movie1girl1110.thumb.PNG.b2f471ff138afc239504adbcf6f8952b.PNG

Shiori:  I'll accept my punishment.

Miho:  Then stand up and take off your skirt so I can get a better recording of your wet panties.

2032589320_Movie1girl1111.thumb.PNG.3cd998cd18892096a92d6d527dbf0598.PNG1334361480_Movie1girl1112.thumb.PNG.7d00e596aa4fb5d290814eef7e1d81bd.PNG

Miho:  Go ahead and take your top off, too.  You don't want to get pee on it, do you?

Shiori:  How am I going to get pee on it?

Miho:  You're going to have to clean up the mess you made if you don't want my mom to see it.

2130478904_Movie1girl1113.thumb.PNG.71feec40e32b3fafe9e99fc58fd47381.PNG

Miho:  Wow!  Sensei doesn't only pee her pants, but she wears mix matching underwear like a child!

Miho:  Are you a child?

742997675_Movie1girl1114.thumb.PNG.0aac96e16b2b4cf46bdf5295e2fb24d5.PNG

Miho:  Say you are a child.

Shiori:  But...

Miho:  It's part of the punishment.  Say it.

Shiori:  I'm... I'm a child.

6569457_Movie1girl1115.thumb.PNG.0f5a4fa6a773fb6b0cb7ed8157601a47.PNG

Miho:  And what did you do?  Say it.

1462230371_Movie1girl1116.thumb.PNG.60436d7384fd45d9003638509d64c266.PNG

Shiori:  I... I peed my pants.

Miho:  When did you do that?

Shiori:  I was teaching Miho, and I wet my pants.

580241244_Movie1girl1117.thumb.PNG.27df64003e2b442344e1f6b138e939c7.PNG

Miho:  Good girl.  Now, are you ready to clean up your mess?

Shiori:  Yes, please.

1965024626_Movie1girl1118.thumb.PNG.33ff4451d987285c2d8a66f2fb5f90f5.PNG583740068_Movie1girl1119.thumb.PNG.266a24885f5e205c87fe067d66c05327.PNG1013212792_Movie1girl1120.thumb.PNG.1e65d44113bf52121245618700fd0083.PNG1560483971_Movie1girl1121.thumb.PNG.2de6436e9101d165b09fc09c305fe878.PNG

And after the mess was cleaned up, Miho let her sensei borrow some panties and a skirt so that she could put her teacher's clothes in the wash.  Luckily, her mom didn't know it was Shiori's stuff in the wash, and so Shiori could come back.

As Stated before, I do not own the rights, nor the video above, but it was already downloaded to the this site at the above link.  I do not claim to know what they are actually saying in the movies, but I've made my own story related to the movies.

The following story is from the first movie DL1 but the second part of the movie.... Where the Tutor is wearing white pants.

207823580_mov1ep201.thumb.PNG.84b44716c1dd4bfc05a6357601049d78.PNG

Teacher:  Shiori  age 20  Tutor

Student:  Miho  age 17  High School Student

They had already been in the classroom since about 3:30, and Miho was working on writing a paper for her Social Law Class....

1734137482_mov1ep202.thumb.PNG.69a5d6227390af87a611ee5a33cc40ea.PNG

While the student worked on her writing assignment, Shiori reached into her purse....

47096153_mov1ep203.thumb.PNG.8dca7abdf4fb98a42c1e420996fc9d37.PNG

and pulled out her phone, which had buzzed at her.  

172007311_mov1ep204.thumb.PNG.dd7868e73854d44431e5677ffef9c614.PNG

Shiori:  How is the writing going?

Miho:  Fine.

362485461_mov1ep205.thumb.PNG.4342e13c1e2232bd90669076f978ca6d.PNG

Message on phone:  Sensei, I'd like to cancel today's tutoring session--Asami

376488264_mov1ep207.thumb.PNG.7d25d5a22070f0a418faad79e51cd057.PNG

Shiori:  Are you sure that kanji is right?  (Kanji are complex symbols that mean either a word or a part of a word).

Miho:  It looks right....

1648644775_mov1ep208.thumb.PNG.92e876962de0c32aa90eb6d44f2d154e.PNG

Shiori:  Well, I think you forgot a couple of strokes.  why don't you look again?

Miho:  Alright, in a minute.  I want to write down this part, first.

442966104_mov1ep209.thumb.PNG.eaecfc653a242e431ea98a829a191bdf.PNG

Shiori:  I think you made a second mistake, too.

Miho:  Okay, just a second....

1994322484_mov1ep210.thumb.PNG.2d24ced2e083b6314fe5a37e49e6c7a0.PNG

Miho:  Where was the first kanji mistake?

Shiori:  Right there.

Miho:  Oh, wow, that was pretty early on.  Why'd you only catch it just now?

Shiori:  Well, I'm not perfect....

1068556835_mov1ep211.thumb.PNG.5066b6a778b27412498088b9c50ac881.PNG

Shiori:  And there's the mistake you just made a few mintues ago.

402465438_mov1ep212.thumb.PNG.3a65c92ff1cad61eac57aac9a4870924.PNG

Phone buzzes....

158545915_mov1ep213.thumb.PNG.c228f53cf2a34bdc6b698b8d09ea262c.PNG

Shiori:  So did you have your test in Biology yet?

Miho:  Yeah, I'll show you in a bit.

1302164001_mov1ep214.thumb.PNG.a9e735d6ebb338e2edcb0635afd2ad0c.PNG

Shiori:  That's not the right part of speech.

Miho:  That's how I always say it.

Shiori:  It's fine to say it that way, but you have to be more precise when you write.

280681854_mov1ep215.thumb.PNG.e0f7efa6060dd0c30687719c94f6a1b2.PNG1296028612_mov1ep216.thumb.PNG.8d7d301d1b8e09966e788c38bb7c14f9.PNG

Shiori:  That part is hardly readable....

Miho:  What part?

1580834029_mov1ep217.thumb.PNG.f56343acc43a42f28d681173dbfb34a2.PNG

Shiori:  From here to here, it is all confusing.  Can't you write it a bit more organized?

Miho:  Why didn't you see that part earlier?  It's like literally one of the parts I was finished with before you even sat down to tutor me!

Shiori:  Well, I've been watching what you are working on.  I thought you'd have already had me check if you had a question about something you had done before....

412678767_mov1ep219.thumb.PNG.25d530fcdf025f1d4b7f4c1826720e6b.PNG

Phone:  Buzz buzz

Shiori:  TAnaka Shiori Tutor, how may I help you?

77451743_mov1ep220.thumb.PNG.70f7698e1fde1c755e0161437b436d12.PNG

Shiori:  Yes, Mayu?

981106170_mov1ep221.thumb.PNG.e2a559edc4797a476802a8d930b38b4a.PNG

Shiori:  Hold on, I'm with another student, but I can talk a minute....

901565523_mov1ep222.thumb.PNG.5c985f97dc7e619ebcb01832ad0ca3c8.PNG

Shiori:  So, what was that, Mayu?

Miho: (Thinking)  There she goes, taking calls during class again!

1600387852_mov1ep223.thumb.PNG.c26a280e8276059e7ea6c1b6d9280625.PNG

Miho:  Mom is right, she needs to learn a lesson!

114374300_mov1ep227.thumb.PNG.98fa8e538c9a831b374b8c2200b883ba.PNG

Shiori:  Sorry about that.  I just had to take that call.

Miho:  Whatever.

1687240829_mov1ep228.thumb.PNG.11fdfe296b28c7d1cf284c2975d986f7.PNG

Shiori:   Well, let's see what you have....

Miho:  It's okay.  I don't need anymore help on this one.

290721616_mov1ep230.thumb.PNG.9d37f546e473b16bf5498200ab4d26dc.PNG

Shiori:  Are you sure?

Miho:  I'm sure.

844095688_mov1ep236.thumb.PNG.5b0c5946aecefa8365a94b4d2cb4f67f.PNG

Shiori:  It's kind of hot in here, isn't it?

Miho:  Yeah, sorry, our air condition is broken.

1286807357_mov1ep237.thumb.PNG.99339c100208f9883a21eb2169d2aa55.PNG

Miho:  I'll get you some water though, and then after that, we need to talk, okay?

Shiori:  Um... sure.

mov 1 ep 2 18.PNG

mov 1 ep 2 24.PNG

mov 1 ep 2 25.PNG

mov 1 ep 2 26.PNG

mov 1 ep 2 29.PNG

mov 1 ep 2 31.PNG

mov 1 ep 2 32.PNG

mov 1 ep 2 33.PNG

mov 1 ep 2 34.PNG

mov 1 ep 2 35.PNG

Edited by Riverstone76 (see edit history)

309149214_mov1ep243.thumb.PNG.958b92523c5ef14da80a9cddf9b3233d.PNG1015348531_mov1ep244.thumb.PNG.a96180063ce673ed438f679b6a2596a2.PNG565275963_mov1ep245.thumb.PNG.bd42a96bf66d82ddf72c3f72844d99e5.PNG1768812782_mov1ep247.thumb.PNG.9026604225cc82b6deb82c09e9e0c0a2.PNG

Miho:  Sensei, I know how hot it is, so I got you some water while I was taking a break to use the bathroom.

Shiori:  Oh, thank you, sweetheart.

776759146_mov1ep248.thumb.PNG.57509450cdf327c8db8707e9f6d10266.PNG

Miho:  Well, I wouldn't call me a sweetheart so fast if I were you....

931372980_mov1ep249.thumb.PNG.8c2ec3c11ba346869151509b6277b8a8.PNG

Miho:  Here's your water.

36455601_mov1ep250.thumb.PNG.f77deb3a5eb7506d52c5bcd926287a9e.PNG

Miho:  You and I need to talk in a minute....

114375418_mov1ep251.thumb.PNG.188833a2ec0c0966e979d67548ac4616.PNG

Miho:  My mom is not very happy with you right now.

1485221291_mov1ep252.thumb.PNG.e82020fa9aec7196a9ae246ceb125114.PNG

Miho:  It seems you waste a lot of time during our tutoring lessons....

1844608437_mov1ep253.thumb.PNG.43bc6c0e114ed19ca1c73fc2f4476509.PNG

Miho:  My mom might not have cared, but I didn't do very well on my last tests, and my homework that I turned in last week was all wrong.

349905665_mov1ep254.thumb.PNG.72a8a8f9d5d89c8130a4c285f6237fe5.PNG

Shiori:  Wait, all wrong?  That can't be right!  

1614187011_mov1ep255.thumb.PNG.c2e53e78f90d91ba079a74275f569af6.PNG

Shiori:  Did you make all the corrections I told you to make?

Miho:  Well, I don't know.  I meant to, but you were on your phone so much, I don't know when you were correcting me, and when you were talking on the phone.

Shiori:  Wait, what ARE you doing now?  That doesn't look like homework.

1924811976_mov1ep256.thumb.PNG.0345528df4ef7855d899b957b9f83f8c.PNG

Miho:  You see?  You just now figured out I wasn't writing homework, but I've been writing on this paper since I brought in your water!

1509948249_mov1ep257.thumb.PNG.4f71ec707c726cd1389ac18e866495f4.PNG

Miho:  I'll tell you what this is, in a minute.  Just sit there and wait a minute.

568113616_mov1ep258.thumb.PNG.b3c6cdf936ef488141a8f06256584800.PNG

Miho:  This is something my mom wanted me to do for you.  I almost forgot, but now I remembered we need to talk, and so I have to finish this first.

845832531_mov1ep259.thumb.PNG.f4e6d7e45257b8f8662ec8d0ed1272c9.PNG

Miho:  I really don't care about you being on your phone if you are paying enough attention to make sure I'm getting my school work right, and that I understand stuff....

104433247_mov1ep261.thumb.PNG.c715bcf1972fa0325dfbe3dd12161e05.PNG

Miho:  But you often forget about me when you are looking at your texts, and you even take calls right in the middle of our study time, and then go to the bathroom like two or three times in the session....

Miho:  No one goes to the bathroom that often!

1957487675_mov1ep263.thumb.PNG.fb031634e1b49168efeee77a7fef8094.PNG

Miho:  And then I did very poorly in all my tests the last time around, almost as poorly as if you weren't even here to tutor me.

Miho:  So, my mom is wondering why we are paying your tutoring company for your time....

823342050_mov1ep264.thumb.PNG.e2dd9dc3127c779b7f90b1005973d385.PNG

Miho:  If we complain to your company strongly, will you be fired from your job?

Shiori:  I... I don't know.  Why?

Miho:  Well, I've written out a contract that you have to sign.

1396427261_mov1ep265.thumb.PNG.4838d71b488f19041a648bc391e51b9c.PNG

Miho:  My mom says that no one should have to pay for a lazy tutor, and that's what you've been for a few weeks, now.

1377994933_mov1ep266.thumb.PNG.318c4180bf867c145c3dea93e80d7fc2.PNG

Miho:  We will read this new contract together before you sign it.

Miho:  But it will spell out clearly your job while you are in my home.

358166650_mov1ep267.thumb.PNG.2fff72ffb778a041966c8a76e8d5c8f1.PNG

Miho:  We are not paying for you to goof off on your phone, take personal calls during study time, and then leave the room even to go to the bathroom like two or three times, each time taking five or more minutes....

Miho:  So, why don't you read until here?

Shiori: (Reading)  I, Shiori Tanaka, have been employed to tutor Miho Aoyama so that her grades will improve.

Shiori: (Reading)  I cannot do that if I do not give her my appropriate attention and I do not work with her on her homework and how to understand it.

469323456_mov1ep268.thumb.PNG.0bc605db6ac502bb0f61cc636254c064.PNGMiho:  This is very serious, sensei.  This is the job you were hired for, and if I do not get into a good high school, I cannot be successful in life, can I?

Miho:  Keep reading.

Shiori:  (Reading)  About the phone, I , Shiori, will leave my phone and my bag down in the livingroom on the coat rack starting the next time I meet with Miho.

Shiori:  Wait!  I have to look at my messages.  Sometimes, students need to let me know about their situation!

538624731_mov1ep269.thumb.PNG.360e660febd9f11b71944fd57963eadc.PNG

Miho:  Your only concern while you are sitting in my room to tutor me, should be on me.  

Miho:  You can text your other students back when we are done with my lessons.

Miho:  Besides, you get probably one message maybe two from a student while you are sitting with me.

Miho:  But you are always on that thing, and paying only half of your attention to my studies.

969107850_mov1ep270.thumb.PNG.1bb69daaa2f6d7e9ba23d447b5f1a5b1.PNG

Miho:  Now continue reading.

Shiori:  (Reading)  About the phone calls, I Shiori must not make any calls from Miho's room unless they are about an emergency.  I may only take an emergency call, also.

Miho:  Make sure you set up a pattern for anyone you want to know how to get you through an emergency, and then tell my mom when you come next time.  If she hears your phone making the emergency call pattern, she'll get you.

583389031_mov1ep271.thumb.PNG.44b3497e7e61f2e756b35ad140c18074.PNG

Miho:  Keep reading.

Shiori (Reading) I will improve Miho's homework quality, and I will work with her each session until she understands not only enough to finish her homework, but that she actually can do other related work.

Shiori: (Reading) My job is to make sure my students understand the material that I help them with, and not to just finish their homework for them.

Miho:  You've been terrible at explaining stuff to me, and the reason is not because you are a bad teacher or because you don't know how, but because you spend all your time on your phone.

1129878753_mov1ep273.thumb.PNG.dc402d357a6801e63771262ffdc00ba5.PNG

Miho:  That's why you are not going to have your phone in my room anymore, and why you are not going to be leaving my room during the study sessions.

Miho:  So... read on.

Shiori:  (Reading)I, Shiori, will not ask to leave the room unless I am honestly going to poop my pants.  If I so much as suggest that could happen, I must allow my student to come to the bathroom wtih me, not only to make sure I wasn't lying, but also so I can continue to tutor her without wasting time.

Shiori:  That's a little too personal, don't you think?

1009086482_mov1ep275.thumb.PNG.a6dd4cc5f385ce9730f87dc998f1b8d2.PNG

Miho:  I think you need to start taking your job more seriously.  If you are ashamed to be taken to the toilet, then you should have thought about that before constantly wasting time in my classes.

Miho:  If you want to poop without being watched, I suggest you do so before coming to my house.

Miho:  There will be no other bathroom breaks, either, so you should try to pee before you come here, too.

1986192647_mov1ep276.thumb.PNG.35b26deb55e867636811f6c6e08b8b05.PNG

Miho:  There is more....

256802901_mov1ep277.thumb.PNG.42180d354a0f651bfabbacc542695d34.PNG

Miho:  Not only do you need to sign this contract, to keep your job, but we are now writing down everything you do to waste time in my class.  

Miho:  You might think I was just studying while you were taking your call earlier, but my mom has secretly taken your picture and recorded what you were doing along with the time so that your company will have our evidence against you.

Shiori:  You can't just take people's pictures without their permission or without warning.

Miho:  Well, if you had been in the classroom studying with me, we wouldn't have a picture of you, would we?

(To be continued because of file size)

mov 1 ep 2 60.PNG

mov 1 ep 2 62.PNG

Edited by Riverstone76 (see edit history)

1197510199_mov1ep280.thumb.PNG.1cc93d55d3f3dd949700b4663b2d57a7.PNG

Miho:  You do understand, why mom is upset, don't you?

1460742187_mov1ep281.thumb.PNG.d787296312184aa5fd7ca77b0c917e83.PNG

Miho:  How would you feel if you paid someone to clean your house in three hours, but because they were always on the phone, they only cleaned the bathroom and maybe one other room?

Shiori:  No, you're right.  I get it.

2046452865_mov1ep282.thumb.PNG.7e009e423ad1b499043de8323cab21dd.PNG

Miho:  Okay, well, here is the start of the documents we will send to your company if you do not sign this contract, or you break it....

Miho:  It is only fair you understand what will happen if you don't do what you are paid to do.

623979527_mov1ep283.thumb.PNG.9fb1e4131d7b497e97989ce16de04c8c.PNG

Miho:  I'll read...

Miho:  (Reading)  Dear Intergroup Tutoring....

Miho:  (Reading)  We are very displeased with your service and the tutor you have provided for us.

16698901_mov1ep284.thumb.PNG.8e9011e31002c02f79b6bc72c1b3fc7c.PNG

Miho: (Reading)  Tanaka Shiori Sensei has been late the lesson twice in the last month, she is often on her phone, and even leaves the room to make personal phone calls on it.  She says she's going to the bathroom, but goes there three times in one three hour session, and each time, spends more than five minutes....

817468558_mov1ep285.thumb.PNG.48ac9799b4f180621edf5753ace90735.PNG

Miho:  Starting from the date, X month X day, we will be keeping track of her actions, and if she wastes time again or if she stops coming or you try to replace her before we have evidence of her behavior, then we will not only find a new company, but make sure everyone we know, understands how bad your tutors are, and how you protect them.

1654790472_mov1ep286.thumb.PNG.88e86cb8ccf0a119980e3e640def1dd4.PNG

Miho:  My mom said we don't have to send your company this complaint right away, though.  She needs some actual proof anyway, so if you follow our new contract, and you stop wasting time during my studies, and you don't try to change tutors on us... Well, if you do your job, then we will just keep this here.

1299453731_mov1ep287.thumb.PNG.eb22c3ea8c0f6bc76f709e0fd3c49932.PNG

Miho:  Do you think this is unfair?

Shiori:  No.  I should have been more attentive.  I'll do better.

1721263294_mov1ep288.thumb.PNG.7cab5cca172cf0aeaba5255959c9e296.PNG

Shiori: But there is one little problem I'm worried about.

Miho:  What's that?

Shiori:  Well, we have three hour sessions three times a week...

1867233892_mov1ep289.thumb.PNG.058a9aa0b14c5b9a247c0140aaf8b3c5.PNG

Miho:  So...

Shiori:  Well, I mean, sometimes, you just gotta go to the restroom, don't you?

Miho:  No.  You are supposed to be a teacher.  You can wait.

1685591342_mov1ep290.thumb.PNG.4381ef09d1d80bc2e2820d2882b538b1.PNG

Shiori:  But I'm not so sure I can wait three hours, Miho.

Shiori:  That's kind of unreasonable.

Miho:  Well, you shouldn't have to go when you get here, though.

Miho:  Everyday at school, my teacher asks some students why they need to go in the middle of class.

Miho:  When they answer that they can't wait the whole period, my teacher tells them that they aren't meant to.

Miho:  That's what break times are for....

343874466_mov1ep291.thumb.PNG.321737e1e1f86b4ac320497ea743818c.PNG

Shiori:  But there aren't any scheduled break times in our classes.

Miho:  That's not my problem, sense.  This time period was decided by you, and you are supposed to be the teacher.

Miho:  If you can't hold it, and you need to poop, I'll take you to the toilet so we can continue the lesson....

716450524_mov1ep292.thumb.PNG.942750dd6591914a6a6dc8268189bef3.PNG

Shiori:  But what about peeing?

Miho:  Well, you'll just have to hold it.

Miho:  If I take you to the bathroom just to pee, I'll be getting my mom.

Miho:  My mom will record that as a waste of time as you should have done that before class.

826457025_mov1ep297.thumb.PNG.73b324d770c5e6ae13522ca2743b42d8.PNG

Miho:  If you really think this is too much, then we'll just complain to the company with what we have, and we'll be discontinuing its service and telling everyone, not only who we know, but on social media about the school.

Shiori:  Please don't do that!

Miho:  If you don't want that, then you sign the contract as it is.

99061657_mov1ep298.thumb.PNG.404037998527deea761ed45ae180ee9c.PNG

Shiori:  One thing before I sign it....

Shiori:  What will happen to me if I pee my pants?  I'm sure that three hours is too long....

674989419_mov1ep299.thumb.PNG.159ea233635d069e5c8378a47d486cf1.PNG

Miho:  That's something my mom and I had not planned on you saying, Sensei.

Shiori:  So, it will be breaking the contract anyway?

Miho:  I don't know.  I have to talk to my mom about it.

236222118_mov1ep2102.thumb.PNG.9c542d75321068113da22c8b53c75f9a.PNG

Miho:  If three hours is really too hard, then you will need to not draw attention to wetting your pants, Sensei.

Miho:  I don't think it will be a problem if you don't make it one.

295223065_mov1ep2104.thumb.PNG.43a47b456c2cc85fb61c27fbeca6372d.PNG

Shiori:  So you're telling me to ust pee my pants if I can't hold it?

Miho:  Unless you want us to complain....

Shiori:  I guess I have no choice, then.

135507558_mov1ep2105.thumb.PNG.9d16611325fe1bd2f909b9d595318112.PNG

Miho:  Then, I'm signing my part of this contract.

133803411_mov1ep2111.thumb.PNG.337b2404edb57bfd7e80cf2bdcb1b7ee.PNG

Miho:  Now, you sign it, and we can get back to our studies.

829399205_mov1ep2124.thumb.PNG.b6b8ba9cc70236ae67e629c099730f0c.PNG

Miho:  Okay, well now we got the unpleasant out of the way....

148999470_mov1ep2125.thumb.PNG.8e2ad5d853b07e2e2ef87a9f4f3e9677.PNG

Miho:  Mom says we should lock the door, so we are not disturbed anymore.  You don't need to leave the room for anything, so there is no reason for it to be open.

Shiori:  Oh... um... okay.

38875998_mov1ep2126.thumb.PNG.4aa6b475eaca38ca115a8ae81c9601f3.PNG

Miho:  I have one of my tests here, and I'm supposed to go through it and correct the mistakes.

2013817822_mov1ep2127.thumb.PNG.96bded32e26777b4b3c2124151c7b54b.PNG

Shiori:  Okay, so how can I help?

Miho:  I don't understand this question right here....

642341393_mov1ep2130.thumb.PNG.8d60d55db485ae0e0b777f0fe335fdfd.PNG

Shiori:  Yes, I see why.  Do you have your Science textbook with you?

Miho:  Not exactly....

Shiori:  Okay... well, do you have any of your notes?

409939601_mov1ep2131.thumb.PNG.7de9b9f33dab7eb2319d600eb63d2fb1.PNG

Shiori:  She complains about me, but she doesn't even bring everything she needs home....

Shiori:  And now, she wastes time to find some notes in her bag?

552441918_mov1ep2132.thumb.PNG.df0e13a7f589f08519b81987135552a6.PNG

Shiori:  I really gotta pee, but I don't want to go in my pants....

Shiori:  What am I going to do?

Shiori:  Oh... here she comes....

883304503_mov1ep2133.thumb.PNG.94373a38084ba5b59da40ce32e2ea033.PNG

Miho:  This is what I have....

Shiori:  Well, let's see what we can make of it, then....

Miho:  Remember, you're not just doing my homework now.  You need to make sure I understand it."

921818724_mov1ep2134.thumb.PNG.8692a8b3dfa027fdb703555e3e8c6353.PNG

Shiori:  Yes, I know.

Shiori:  But you really need to have your books here when we do these sessions from now on.  It will make explaining easier.

1894985626_mov1ep2135.thumb.PNG.6187cc547cbe48f83e777a62c71a385d.PNG

Miho:  Are you saying you can't help me right now?

Shiori:  No no.  Let's look and see what you have. ...

1155610384_mov1ep2136.thumb.PNG.d4f34e3753946def66f03826a625c948.PNG

Shiori:  So... What do you know about rocks, anyway?

Miho:  There are three main types?

72980626_mov1ep2137.thumb.PNG.f37a7984cdbecf26cb6bc066b091a5c2.PNGShiori:  And what are those three states that a rock can be in?

Miho:  I don't understand....

Shiori:  You just said there are three main types of rocks....

1374300321_mov1ep2138.thumb.PNG.14c0688edb3dc185ef5dd1a82490bcb8.PNG

Shiori:  Are you sure I can't just go to the bathroom, just once?

Miho:  Do you need to poop?

Shiori:  No....

1174530670_mov1ep2139.thumb.PNG.5cd23e392ba495a8c0ef6007faed871f.PNG

Shiori:  But I really don't think I can hold it much longer.

Miho:  Well, that's too bad.  If you wet, you wet.  So, explain about the rocks....

(file size limit reached..... continue)

377855596_mov1ep2140.thumb.PNG.5faf9369e6d44e0af4b22ebf2f0785bc.PNG

Shiori:  Okay, well, see in your notes, here?

Miho:  The drawing of the volcano?

Shiori:  Yeah.  Look at that, and then the rest from there....

910134186_mov1ep2141.thumb.PNG.b3baabd8043b5f9fa11c0561edc481e4.PNG

Miho:  Sensei, you're moving around a little bit too much and distracting me.

Shiori:  Oh, sorry.  I'll try to keep more still.

478205837_mov1ep2142.thumb.PNG.dfb5cf4aa9a7f1c967da9036ea91deaa.PNG

Shiori:  Okay, think.  First a rock has to be made as it come from the ground....

MIho:  That's ignious?

Shiori:  Good, and then it Shaped and sculpted like by wind and water....

Miho:  That's Sedimentary?

625488320_mov1ep2143.thumb.PNG.086c9a09508f58c1b548f543101c674c.PNG

Shiori:  And last, when Sedimentary changes because of heat and pressure?

Miho:  Oh... um....

Shiori:  Think change....

Miho:  Morphic?

Shiori:  Yes, metamorphic rock.

1623255195_mov1ep2144.thumb.PNG.e485912f01e1988d3931f832f88a5fc4.PNG

Miho:  So, what are properties of ignious rock and how is it different of Metamorphic rock?

1978083666_mov1ep2145.thumb.PNG.e64df9849519c22ae79df48d6d1f0d85.PNG

Shiori:  I... I'm sorry.  I can't concentrate.

Miho:  Because you're gonna pee your pants?

1033034529_mov1ep2146.thumb.PNG.33311d68cff62d9c43a93a237bbfea60.PNG

Shiori:  Please don't tell anyone.

Miho:  I won't, but you need to get back to work, or you are not living up to your contract.

219906099_mov1ep2147.thumb.PNG.87d32d5ba1ae987b878e01fc58ad3dcb.PNG

817344348_mov1ep2159.thumb.PNG.47543a58076d5ef6c38a0edd409ddd2a.PNG

Mom:  Did you get through all the work for the day?

Miho:  Yes.  She did her best to help me, and even when she started peeing....

Mom:  She's wet her pants?

1259683950_mov1ep2163.thumb.PNG.0290cb32897f527d2b61fa2b6224f844.PNG

Miho:  Yeah, she couldn't wait....

Mom:  Shiori, I hope you will use the toilet before you come here from now on.

Shiori:  I promise.

1047218950_mov1ep2164.thumb.PNG.6da67b2edeae73e80bb57a335dc4b3c4.PNG

Mom:  Get those wet things off so we can wash them.

Shiori:  But....

Mom:  Do you want to go back to the office like this?

Shiori:  No.

1151623969_mov1ep2166.thumb.PNG.683390bff237490c639e3a71c153b80c.PNG

Mom:  Don't worry.  No one will know you wet your pants this time unless you tell someone, and I'll let you borrow one of my skirts until nex ttime.  But go ahead and take off your bra and panties, too.  They need washed, too, honey.

(End of the second episode of the first movie)

Yes, I skipped the door scene because it didn't fit with the story I was telling....

I don't have a story for the third one yet, so I'm going to show the story for the second movie and second part:

252226776_Movie2part201.thumb.PNG.3ff99dcaffb000ce3321b87c75521b64.PNG

First, Shiori was given the latest test that Miho had taken at school, and Shiori could clearly see that Miho needed a lot of help in understanding stuff.  Though she had done a better job the last time around, and the mother had relaxed how strict she was being with Shiori because of the tutor's change in help ing her daughter.  So, now, Shiori was going to help Miho understand by going through her tests and making her correct them.

62708093_Movie2part202.thumb.PNG.b3fab1278eeefa003ed4396960489291.PNG

Shiori:  Your grade didn't improve at all from the test you took the last time!

Miho:  It didn't?

Shiori:  No.  I have the test from last time with me, too.  So we are going to go through this test thoroughly.

Miho:  Okay.623639869_Movie2part203.thumb.PNG.6482b66061e51bbebf2a98a0c3d38b50.PNG

Shiori:  Do you have a red pen, some high lighters, and a black pen?

Shiori:  Good.  You will understand all your mistakes before I leave today.

107520051_Movie2part204.thumb.PNG.47a7acee3c0eee9e7a82dc9c2ec6df5b.PNG

Shiori:  First of all, I want you to look at question number five....

1270361972_Movie2part205.thumb.PNG.bb071e1b76d4a53c20114cacd751a7b1.PNG

Shiori:  This is really an easy question if you break it apart.  So....

Shiori:  Get out your green high lighter and your black pen.

Miho:  Okay....1569497378_Movie2part206.thumb.PNG.249c8391bf8bc75690d9608f0e6ec6b5.PNG

Shiori:  If you broke this question into two parts....

Miho:  Oh, two parts?

Shiori:  Yes.  You tried to just look at this as one sentence, but it is really two parts making one sentence.

503535588_Movie2part207.thumb.PNG.02011113396627453e8161f9566eab76.PNG

Shiori:  You practiced putting two sentences together to make one at school, didn't you?

Miho:  Yes, many times.

Shiori:  Well, it sometimes helps to remember that when you see certain words, you can think of the sentence in two parts.

1537964241_Movie2part208.thumb.PNG.494cbcfc64b724778fd6921d6ee2cfd6.PNG

Shiori:  Can you spell fatigue right?

Miho:  F-a-t-e-g-e?

Shiori:  Almost.  It is F-a-t-i-g-u-e.  Remember if ge together, it not ga sounds but ja sounds.

Miho:  Oh, yeah, I forget that.

965840587_Movie2part209.thumb.PNG.32d346f58b2c839c44dbbc27da0df838.PNG

Shiori:  And here, you wrote and too many times.  Even in Japanese, we write [to] many but in English, you only write [and] once, and you write commas for all other and as mean [and].

Miho:  Oh, okay....

Shiori:  You need to remember this rule if you go America.  If you don't, they think you talking as a baby."

Miho:  Really?341595050_Movie2part210.thumb.PNG.c01d68f25c1d7bf66d3953dc0ed38756.PNG

Shiori:  I never lie that kind of thing.  It very important for you taken serious by English speaker.

Miho:  Sorry.  I didn't mean it like that.

Shiori:  Just understand, I trying to help you.

Miho:  I know.302209210_Movie2part211.thumb.PNG.694abf4dac7de9b95f24b66d8a84cadc.PNG

Shiori:  Please pay attention to this....

....37025709_Movie2part212.thumb.PNG.e98274e1cd56c1ba6c93d4a232b5001b.PNG

Shiori:  You see?  You didn't follow the directions, and that why this whole papers on two sides is wrong.  You need to read carefully each part the directions and the questions, okay?

486747443_Movie2part213.thumb.PNG.3629902579720a1a24d092e128b890aa.PNG

Shiori:  So look at number 15.  With after reading the directions, how do you think the answer is here?

Miho:  I was supposed to write out a dialog for each question to show the meaning of the phrase?

Shiori:  Exactly.  So try now, think about what in dialog, each can say?

248974141_Movie2part214.thumb.PNG.f4dc178930ea7a4165f56afe1052ea17.PNG

Miho:  I'm not that good at these kind of questions.

Shiori:  Don't think it deeply as test question.  Think someone give you this phrase and tell you make a dialog....

Miho:  Okay... but I still don't like writing my own dialog.  I never know how to start.

1624306333_Movie2part215.thumb.PNG.9fe7ff82bf12e48747ad954a060eff1f.PNG

Shiori:  Okay, well....  How about first we look at what need to make dialog about?

Miho:  Yeah... so...?

Shiori:  What does it mean: That's for sure!

Miho:  ....

Shiori:  Think meaning of it in English.

Miho:  Okay, well, it is an agreement about something the second person feels strongly.

Shiori:  Good.  So, what is something your mom really wants do these tutor lessons?956077164_Movie2part216.thumb.PNG.16f4ec0e157baddc02e24f46aec1c90a.PNG

Miho:  She wants us to spend more time studying than playing around.

Shiori:  That's for sure!

Shori:  See how that is working?163755378_Movie2part217.thumb.PNG.58090b30d325cab05fde5a4991ab272c.PNG

Miho:  Okay....  I think I might get it....

Shiori:  Let's see....

1088114229_Movie2part218.thumb.PNG.56198d21585e3351b575a8d99d5d421c.PNG

Shiori:  It is really hot today!

Miho:  That's for sure!

Shiori:  Very good.334687945_Movie2part219.thumb.PNG.2fb153e7d9c1921ae3464e380f2ccb9f.PNG

Shiori:  So, now you write something for a dialog for that phrase?

Miho:  Okay...

1684684430_Movie2part220.thumb.PNG.0575260c9f50730414fd341e1439b4f2.PNG

Shiori:  Look at what you are saying carefully....  Make sure this make sense the scene you think you are seeing....

1440998875_Movie2part221.thumb.PNG.7b9a6753e10b97b2d877c13d58547774.PNG

Shiori:  I think I need to go to the toilet while you are writing out these dialogs....

Miho:  But I can't do it without you, and it will waste time if I get them all wrong....

Shiori:  Do you really think you need me here every minute?  It will only take a minute.

831906476_Movie2part222.thumb.PNG.f4dbd4b66d82442f4391ff068a26932e.PNG

Miho:  Well, I am still not sure what I'm doing.  Besides, what if mom comes in and finds me writing it wrong, and asks where you are?

Shiori:  Yeah, I know, but I really gotta go.

Miho:  Well, after we finish this part, maybe I can go ask my mom if you can go to the toilet after that?

851255962_Movie2part223.thumb.PNG.176ddcfd2dfc671b5798aad76df98779.PNG

Shiori:  So the next phrase you make a dialog for is....

Miho:  [That's what I thought!]

Shiori:  So, what you think this phrase means?2051179343_Movie2part224.thumb.PNG.578afb5957a92a1c4f86d9c317ef731a.PNG

Miho:  Um... II'm not sure.

Shiori:  This phrase can be used neutral or if you are mad.

Shiori:  I'm going to the bathroom now.

Miho:  You can't!  I'm going to have to tell mom if you go.

Shiori:  That's what I thought.  See?  I lie.  I'm not going without permission, but I give you how it used.

1054759374_Movie2part225.thumb.PNG.cfcd316201e6986a161786e15d80eb7e.PNG

Shiori:  Now you try it.

Miho:  Um... okay... Let me see your bag.

Shiori:  Why?

Miho:  I want to look for the answers for my test!

Shiori:  You can't do that!  You will not learn anything just look answers.

Miho:  So?  I just want to pass the class.

Shiori:  Well, I can't let you.  I have to tutor you.

Miho:  That's what I thought.

Shiori:  Okay... that's good... a little bit.2096867942_Movie2part226.thumb.PNG.cb7ca855ea299b1330d137d066da04a8.PNG

Shiori:  Let's look at the third phrase, then.

Miho:  I'm getting tired of these.  When do you really hear these said anyway?

1961449383_Movie2part227.thumb.PNG.fb613b7eb76477ec2ba9cd2d376842eb.PNG

Shiori:  Stop complaining.  It doesn't help you to finish, so just do the exercise.

Miho:  Fine.

Shiori:  So... [What was that?]

Miho:  Do you use that when you are mad?

Shiori:  Sometimes.  Or it can be if you surprised, too.

350805109_Movie2part228.thumb.PNG.3a8bd9c871a4bb456ec0fb75bd80b576.PNG

Shiori:  I really need to go to the bathroom....

Miho:  I'm sorry.  But if I am not allowed to cheat, then neither are you.

Shiori:  I understand.

Shiori:  So can you make a dialog for [What was that?] as you are mad?

Miho:  Okay, I'll try....

1924862201_Movie2part229.thumb.PNG.1eae7b95b9f7e1d160f64c876a1c8f78.PNG

Shiori:  That's very good.

Miho:  Almost done?

Shiori:  Almost wtih this part....  

538534871_Movie2part230.thumb.PNG.5d53572c988aeee12d309f3cadf9546a.PNG

Shiori:  So the last dialog question is using [fat chance].

Miho:  I am not sure.  It sounds wrong when the teacher explained it in class.

Shiori:  Why say fat if it isn't something that may happen?

611881980_Movie2part231.thumb.PNG.73769d46a253cc7605ad17720caa1649.PNG

Shiori:  So you do understand it means it probably is not going to happen....

Miho:  Yeah, but why not say slim chance?

Shiori:  I think it is something do their humour.

Miho:  Okay.  But is this phrase something for joke?252828413_Movie2part232.thumb.PNG.8f15c98c0567d809d67f52e65f7e2df6.PNG

Shiori:  Not really, no.  Don't think too much about the reason it is used just focus on the scene.

Shiori:  So it means it doesn't happen.  Can you think example?

1730964961_Movie2part233.thumb.PNG.69f1873c7bc3cafb515bb839f9ee0a3a.PNG

Miho:  Maybe.... um....

Miho:  Oh, I know.  I'll go ask mom if you can go toilet now, but I think it's fat chance.

Shiori:  That good thinking, but not exactly it works that way....

Shiori:  So, I'll try an example for you.

1849805366_Movie2part234.thumb.PNG.4849d212544890e9f1ea4e5c1ca79008.PNG

Shiori:  After I say next thngs, you say [fat chance] okay?

Shiori:  I'm going to ask your mom myself if I can go toilet now.

Miho:  Fat Chance... oh!  Now I get it!

Shiori:  See?

911249542_Movie2part235.thumb.PNG.d68f39e247a991f9a72bf2997b726924.PNG

Shiori:  So now you write a dialog for it?

Miho:  Yeah, I think so....

495784895_Movie2part236.thumb.PNG.0529029dfcc50766d3fde4546a5ca4ac.PNG

Shiori:  This one is good one.

Miho:  Great!  I'm going to ask my mom now.  You keep talking about that, so you must really need to go.

Shiori:  Thank you.

121749097_Movie2part237.thumb.PNG.6abc21621bc2da410af95263417c0d01.PNG

Miho:  Don't thank me yet.  Mom didn't say yes, yet.

1196105917_Movie2part238.thumb.PNG.7aeba06e057e05facca7c51bb35b80ae.PNG

Shiori:  [thinking]  This is so bull... only.  I get why she took my cell phone until after class, but going to the bathroom is  a basic need!  I should have a right!

1993107752_Movie2part239.thumb.PNG.498ded752bbee720f9cb16a5a452e9b6.PNG

Shiori:  [Thinking]  And really?  Did she really miss these easy questions in this section, too?  Why am I the one in trouble if Miho is really messing up so easy questions?

563597467_Movie2part240.thumb.PNG.c0e4953d8bbf743108665d098729bc46.PNG

Shiori:  [Thinking] How do I even explain these parts to her so simple she understands it?  They are already so easy to understand!

2010612060_Movie2part241.thumb.PNG.a533e1432e459a3c1dd0e45b829e89d2.PNG

Shiori:  [Thinking]  Please, mother, say yes I can go to toilet... please....

852947223_Movie2part242.thumb.PNG.cd18596fd4d8e74ab4eb5c5f39ee727e.PNG

But Miho didn't even go to ask her mom if Shiori can go.  She hates studying, and she feels like her tutor is against her just like her mom, so she is going to teach her a lesson for not letting her look at the answers and just write them down....  She mixes something in the tea she will give her Sensei.

1511352459_Movie2part243.thumb.PNG.076e6dea093a1b7d092838d29be8f615.PNG

Miho:  It's really hot, sensei.

Shiori:  Yes, it is.

Miho:  Mom says you need to wait until all my test is corrected, but she give you drink because you must be thirsty and have dry throat after all the talking to help me.

Shiori:  Oh, um... thank you.

1211386376_Movie2part244.thumb.PNG.9443a941d3c9db336a0d28adbda1b79a.PNG

Miho:  It's no problem.  WE must have Sensei awake and her throat comfortable so she can explain everything to me.

Shiori:  Alright....

81968419_Movie2part245.thumb.PNG.96f56daf422358864795234500f176b3.PNG

Miho:  So please, drink Sensei.  You were getting hoarse and I couldn't understand you well the last two questions.

Shiori:  You couldn't?

Miho:  No.  I read the question so I knew what you were talking about, but it was hard to hear some of what you said.

Shiori:  [Thinking]  Oh, so maybe she didn't understand me that's why she didn't get the fat chance thing at first....  It's my fault so I must drink....

1302012576_Movie2part246.thumb.PNG.b7cead6c8c96abb32c17c961b9071018.PNG

1505076103_Movie2part247.thumb.PNG.fb6d7329c40e216b552afe118f9a1c51.PNG

Shiori:  So... I can't go to the toilet?

Miho:  Not until we finish my test mistakes.

Shiori:  Okay.... well, this next part is should have been easy for you.

Shiori:  Please look the pages and see if you can get answers now you not pressured.

711719724_Movie2part248.thumb.PNG.ac6b19661e1c1c17b189d5356242ef4e.PNG

Shiori:  In the first question, what word doesn't work in this sentence?

Miho:  Um... [The cat jump up that dog.]  Is the wrong word jump?

Shiori:  NO....  What would you say if you choose that?

Miho:  [The cat run up that dog.]

Shiori:  See, you no see a cat run up a dog....

702411974_Movie2part249.thumb.PNG.528cbafc5bd3861bd51f01b12bcabc81.PNG

Shiori:  Let's change the word dog... what word can it be then?

Miho:  [The cat run up the __]  I don't know.  What the cat run up?

Shiori:  No idea?

Miho:  No.

Shiori:  [Thinking- She's going to make me sit here and pee my pants before she understands] Okay, what can cat go up?

Miho:  Tree?1297925031_Movie2part250.thumb.PNG.3f941eef6018dbdc0ad98e13f7762a62.PNG

Shiori:  That's it!

Miho:  But tree isn't right!

Shiori:  Why do you say that?

Miho:  Because cats can't run up a tree.  They have to climb it.

Shiori:  Sometimes, in English, runs doesn't mean just move legs flat in long space. Sometimes, it just means like goes.

Miho:  I never had that in my notes anywhere.

1579920920_Movie2part251.thumb.PNG.8215d7230ffd0cddfb673ccec0c825c2.PNG

Shiori:  Wel, it means that, sometimes.  So add it to your notes.  

Shiori:  So the next question, what word doesn't belong here and change it.

Miho:  [The cloud swims in the sky].981029115_Movie2part252.thumb.PNG.bf307a58baacc8569062c65c4dbeae7c.PNG

MIho:  But, you don't swim in the sky.  Swim has to be the right word to replace!

Shiori:  Swim is right word, but you still choose wrong word.

Miho:  What word if not fly, then?

Shiori:  How about floats?

Miho:  What is float?

766487846_Movie2part253.thumb.PNG.f07e0d202f0b9273c60bcaca26fc4df3.PNG

Shiori [thinking-This girl is really bad at vocabulary!]  Well, float means when something slowly go in air but not with power and not with speed.

Miho:  Like a balloon?

Shiori:  Yes, a balloon floats in the sky.

1458516813_Movie2part263.thumb.PNG.5a0a426e4882153da78eb219dcb96024.PNG

Shiori:  Okay, so next, we look at your grammar sense more....

Miho:  This part, I didn't do that bad on.1392421931_Movie2part266.thumb.PNG.e7dea84b706423c689626b54460b8ff8.PNG

Shiori:  But you still missed a few questions.

Miho:  Yeah....

Shiori:  Okay, look down at number 35....

1333566402_Movie2part268.thumb.PNG.cadb1bf94e6eda6e2ff6996b1659868b.PNG

Miho:  Sensei?  Are you okay?

Shiori:  Please, just look at the question....

1196816242_Movie2part270.thumb.PNG.f1254286746b08ddd83150b3174df5d8.PNG

Shiori:  So, the question is [The boy plays ball yesterday.].

Shiori:  Where is the verb this one?

400103353_Movie2part272.thumb.PNG.83fe0a58596fe105fc3fe36d643cb543.PNG

Miho:  The verb is... plays.

Shiori:  What is wrong with the verb then?

1447219266_Movie2part273.thumb.PNG.53659d6ef71204bff52b4148a6f3d621.PNG

Miho:  Because the word is yesterday, plays should be played?

Shiori:  Yes... [heavy breath]  Yes.  Okay, next one...?

1567468533_Movie2part276.thumb.PNG.e9e041a05af4c71adde312a259f888f0.PNG

Shiori:  Miho, you read this one?

Miho.  Yes, Sensei.  [What sound do the cat make?].

1468512003_Movie2part286.thumb.PNG.66109aa66092d60795e406f8b80b7290.PNG

Shiori:  [breath] [breath] Do you know what wrong this one? [breath] [breath].

Miho:  do should be does....

Shiori:  [breath]  You seem to know mistake.  Write next ones by yourself, and I look after it.

1990782226_Movie2part288.thumb.PNG.870662d7adf36b94936939f9e58934e7.PNG

Shiori:  [thinking- Please don't pee.  Please don't pee.  Please don't pee.]

823525620_Movie2part289.thumb.PNG.33da31d0168c2a78f6c16e13dbb90bc9.PNG

Shiori:  You need to look at number 42 again.  It still isn't right.

Miho:  Oh, okay.

Shiori:  [Please get this this time!  I'm getting so close!]

1417993634_Movie2part292.thumb.PNG.8ac9d05d43d8182434505430a39ec576.PNG

Shiori:  Okay, it looks good.  Last thing we must do is reading check you.

Shiori:  Can I go the toilet before this part?

Miho:  I don't care, but if mom catch you, you will be in trouble.

Shiori:  I... okay... um... can you start to read?

367932567_Movie2part294.thumb.PNG.00e3a30bde089a850d1788a09b1cd607.PNG

Miho:  [The boy and the tree]

Miho:  [The boy held an axe up.  He said that he needs feeray wood.]

Shiori:  No, that words is [He said that he needs fire wood.]

Miho:  Oh, okay.  [fire wood.  He looked up at the tree.]2037653152_Movie2part295.thumb.PNG.a89850f756bdf820d98c4db7ae6708e5.PNG

Miho:  Sensei?  Are you okay?

1697023722_Movie2part297.thumb.PNG.6e140d1745220229a7f9ef5018dd09bb.PNG

Shiori:  Please... [breath]  ... just read.  [breath]

1239843754_Movie2part2100.thumb.PNG.03f71f4dcad4d1fefe8ec4a6f5063af7.PNG

1172500985_Movie2part2102.thumb.PNG.410e16ce3fcdcd6ef8bc486389d66719.PNG

Miho:  Sensei?  Did you wet your pants?

1842109855_Movie2part2106.thumb.PNG.f2d0a50c1f039f18de3fe356b62aa3ca.PNG

Shiori:  I [breath] I... I ... [breath] I....

1597149368_Movie2part2109.thumb.PNG.c35c3a5208783ec89a3000ce3aae60c9.PNG

Miho:  You did wet your pants, didn't you?

Shiori:  Well, I had no choice!

63045679_Movie2part2110.thumb.PNG.6d7c5d900920c017d899ec97dd351f55.PNG

Shiori:  You and your mom would tell my company on me about before....

Miho:  Yeah, but you shouldn't keep coming here without peeing first.

Shiori:  Are you going to tell on me?

Miho:  My mom has to know, but I don't think she tell on you.  I think she going to make you wear diapers now.

Shiori:  She can't!

MIho:  She do that, or she call your company.  Your choice.

End of Movie 2 part 2

1642138469_Movie2part301.thumb.PNG.ba1c9351bdb0fa1f2573b8184a66c982.PNG

Shiori thought that Miho, her high school student getting her put in diapers would be the worst, but then, it seemed that Miho had a much wider net in affecting Tanaka Shiori's professional career....

So, Shiori was over at Terada Saki's house, it seemed that Saki was not happy with her teaching lately either, or more importantly, supposedly, the mother who was paying the bill....

945748014_Movie2part302.thumb.PNG.e7c5eb7b3830ba937e7a4a7270792655.PNG

Saki:  You waste too much time in class.  You don't explain things clearly everytime, and you don't always get through everything I need to have explained me.

Shiori:  Um... I thought you doing good at school.

2147027171_Movie2part303.thumb.PNG.4712dccf2437f817a6a0d10ff06dccfc.PNG

Saki:  My teacher say my mom I need more better, and my mom say me, does teacher teach every?  So, I think mom is worry you no study enough me.

Shiori:  Oh.  Um.... Does she want me to do something more?

611309566_Movie2part304.thumb.PNG.b0e8527b9c1d2c361a1312865ff7cf88.PNG

Saki:  You no leave room when study me, and you finish all my need to study me before leave.  That is all.

Shiori:  Okay... I think I can do that.

1932943986_Movie2part305.thumb.PNG.e6c8b54070042b87672d8b21436e3d8a.PNG

Saki:  Okay, so we going to start with math today.

Shiori:  Okay.

Saki:  First, I show you my last test, and you help me understand the mistakes.

Shiori:  Alright....

959549473_Movie2part307.thumb.PNG.1588b8403022269596e1230d583364fe.PNG

Saki:  So, first this is my score.

Shiori:  That bad?

Saki:  Yeah.  I think it is because you do not look careful my study.

380908125_Movie2part308.thumb.PNG.b16fd7d742fe1b35fc08a5b63b31eddb.PNG

Shiori:  But you got this one wrong?  Do you not understand this one, either?

Saki:  Let me see....  Actually, I think I get this one.  It was just a mistake.

Shiori:  Okay, why don't you start by correcting this one if you know it.

617417048_Movie2part309.thumb.PNG.449c721b2fbc1c04672df7d13938899b.PNG

Shiori:  Okay, wait, Saki.  Do you see something you forgot this time?

Saki:  What?

Shiori:  Okay, do you do fraction first or do you do add and subtract first?

Saki:  Order of operation is Multiply and Divide first.

746065131_Movie2part310.thumb.PNG.6520052cb3469d61575f933e69be4ecc.PNG

Shiori:  Okay, with straight math, you are right.

Shiori:  But when you don't know a value, which is represent by a variable of X or some letter....

884450851_Movie2part311.thumb.PNG.cc190fbfe802dda20690df40ecc380c4.PNG

Shiori:  You need to get that variable on to itself first.

Shiori:  That variable is usual to mean multiply or divide the number by it....

1331538247_Movie2part312.thumb.PNG.6ebf45a4df8fd106964cf7680fe2ce97.PNG

Shiori:  So, when that happen, you do the order backwards.  That the only way to find how the number started for equation.

Saki:  Okay....

1453249543_Movie2part313.thumb.PNG.a8db4129f04422a71da5935a0bfb4534.PNG

Shiori:  Okay, you understand that?

Saki:  Yes, I think so.

Shiori:  Okay, try this problem again.

707614228_Movie2part314.thumb.PNG.26b252144c693baf6d1604d650111da3.PNG

Saki:  Okay, how do I get the variable by itself though?  I don't get it.

Shiori:  You don't know that basic?  Okay....

Shiori:  Write the problem out.  Can you do that?

175712045_Movie2part315.thumb.PNG.efd7ad632ac181514ff00ed3c4c7c98c.PNG

Shiori:  Okay, so first you going to add or subtract to make the X have X + 0 or X - 0.

Shiori:  When you do something next to X, you do on the other side equal sign, too.

759327238_Movie2part316.thumb.PNG.37794be035609fdb74f65f3c50ca94ff.PNG

Shiori:  The equal sign is like the middle of a balance scale.  You keep both side even so the scale stay balance.

Saki:  Okay.

Shiori:  So if you subract 7 from X + 7 - 7 = 15....

Saki:  Then you subract 7 from 15 - 7?

Shiori:  Very nice!

341623936_Movie2part317.thumb.PNG.7cfef784e936b79e3ab9a35a1d8fecc6.PNG

Shiori:  Then X = what?

Saki:  Then X = 8!

Shiori:  So, can you do another one?

2108879861_Movie2part318.thumb.PNG.bf67dfa25bf597108fb537a3d3bf3091.PNG

Saki:  Okay, I think so.

Shiori:  Okay, let's try hard one.  2X + 3 = 15.

615936691_Movie2part319.thumb.PNG.25b26901bbe3f02c1d1fc4dfd6930125.PNG

Saki:  Wait, I don't get that one.

Shiori:  Saki!  First, what do you do?

Saki:  I subtract three?

1187915451_Movie2part320.thumb.PNG.5c569e07f3d7d54c59a428c9ad97408c.PNG

Shiori:  And if you do that, you get ...

Saki:  2 X + 3 - 3 = 15 - 3...

Saki:  2 X = 12

Shiori:  Then what means 2 next to X?

Shiori:  What means 2 next to X?

Saki:  Sensei, your voice is getting tired.  I can't hear it clearly.

193387949_Movie2part321.thumb.PNG.887587368900759b9ab3c1f3cdb0a01f.PNG

Saki:  I'm going to get you some water so you can talk better.

Shiori:  Oh, okay.

Shiori:  I look at your test more so I ready to help you when you come back.

678310656_Movie2part322.thumb.PNG.5173e395261e8ec9440714d85c6712c6.PNG

Saki:  Alright, but pay attention for a minute.

Shiori:  Huh?

Saki:  My mom wants to make sure you don't leave the room.  Doing that, we keep the door locked.  You must be stay in the room if the door is locked.

Saki:  This important.  My mom say if you leave the room, she going to call your company and get new tutor.

Shiori:  Oh, okay.

Saki:  So lock it until I come back?

Shiori:  I will.

2094909482_Movie2part324.thumb.PNG.7e0b03c8621af2e4cd81de0e2b11a7fd.PNG

1147592873_Movie2part325.thumb.PNG.711b5b9ba41b5b56fa0b7162b854daee.PNG

1877042716_Movie2part326.thumb.PNG.782af8ae8221e84f0c0aae6080200f8c.PNG

Saki went to the same school of Miho, and Saki is more of a follower while Miho is much more of a leader, and a very crafty girl that often gets away with bullying her classmates.  She told Saki that Saki will do this to Shiori Sensei because she found out Saki has the same tutor.  If Saki doesn't do this, Miho might make trouble to Saki.

Miho:  Put this medicine in water for Tanaka Sensei.  She don't know it.  Make her drink it, and soon you find out what happen.

Present time:  So Saki is putting this in the water for her tutor....

811476574_Movie2part327.thumb.PNG.de4158799006f0923002076b1e53436f.PNG

Shiori no idea at this ever.  She doesn't know it that Saki and Miho are classmate, and she doesn't know they even talk, but also Miho influence her now have the almost same rule....

995983855_Movie2part328.thumb.PNG.a0847e04d2619425376275d97aa07057.PNG

So Shiori just marking papers for notes so she can teach Saki best way when she comes back.  She feels a little bit to need to go bathroom, but she knows she don't leave the room or maybe she gets trouble by these people, and already Miho family can make her trouble... if she doesn't wear diaper their house from now.

896898362_Movie2part329.thumb.PNG.d9852f783a890d1bf1f6e7b2aa424d9e.PNG

Saki:  Tanaka Sensei, please let me in.  I come back with water for you.

Shiori:  Alright, I'm getting the door.

.... to continue it ....

Movie 2 part 3 03.PNG

1135577945_Movie2part331.thumb.PNG.898d8446046f3246a71abf6fa71f8316.PNG

Saki:  I have your water, Sensei.

Saki:  I'm just going to lock the door so my mom knows you are in here and not wasting time.

Shiori:  Okay... but actually, I was kind of hoping you'd let me use the toilet first?

1314166671_Movie2part332.thumb.PNG.ac05a6cf2e5f8c33f652fda17f839dc2.PNG

Saki:  well, that means you are going to leave the room.

Saki:  If you leave the room, my mom says she's going to report you for wasting time.

Shiori:  Oh.  Okay.  I guess I can wait.

233454328_Movie2part333.thumb.PNG.e077224bf59c6a836ed14e8f6d4b0f9c.PNG

Saki:  Please drink water, Sensei.  You are hard to hear because your voice.  I think must be thirsty.

Shiori:  Alright.

Saki:  Actually, I think sometimes, I have hard to hear you during our other classes, so that's why I did so bad this test and recently the homework at school.

Shiori:  Oh?  I'm so sorry.

1509230561_Movie2part334.thumb.PNG.031db86e4aa1034006861b6ebcfc11e1.PNG

Shiori:  So, are we ready to get back to work?

Saki:  Yeah, I think so.

1369656401_Movie2part335.thumb.PNG.a494d3e547124ade26637bc3dcb5e760.PNG

Shiori:  So... let's try this problem again....

Shiori:  2 X + 3 = 15

Saki:  Okay, well first we minus 3 from the X and then from the 12 to make it the same.

Saki:  That makes 2 x = 12

Shiori:  Good, now what mean 2 X together?

1882064458_Movie2part336.thumb.PNG.19e361b1455a6c4f799a4abb9508959c.PNG

Saki:  I don't know.

Shiori:  It mean that X is you don't know yet and it is multiply by the number before it.

Saki:  But there is no [times] symbol.

Shiori:  That is because 2 X X might confuse you as there being 2 [times] X [times] X again.  So in this math, they just put the variable with a number in front so you no confuse [times] with variable.

1878830822_Movie2part337.thumb.PNG.5f432d4e1fa554620001f669b6b75f0f.PNG

Shiori:  [couch]

Saki:  Sensei.  Drink more water.  That why I gave you.  I need your clear voice to understand what you teach me.

Shiori: [thinking- What I really want, is to go bathroom.  But I better be more careful.  If two student complain, that is going to be really bad.]

252166769_Movie2part339.thumb.PNG.01d62bc473ec596074f3179dbeffdc9b.PNG

Shiori:  So, you subracted 3 because you had it added before....

Shiori:  Well, 2 X means to multiply by 2, so what do you think you do to make only X here?

Miho:  Divide?

1478251678_Movie2part340.thumb.PNG.246f3948920a15c5ea89cc136bea62c8.PNG

Shiori:  And then 2 X = 12, if you divide it 2, what is the answer you get?

Shiori:  2 X [divide] 2 is X?  and 12 [divide] 2 is 6.

Shiori:  And then X = 6....

959441815_Movie2part341.thumb.PNG.cb56b40b41568d9abf95abba44a60039.PNG

Shiori:  See?  It doesn't hard at all, does it?

Saki:  No, I guess not.

Shiori:  Here, try this one, then....

904623354_Movie2part342.thumb.PNG.2d8a18c55431d9362696595f61d0b9c9.PNG

Shiori: [Thinking- I really want to go to bathroom]

Shiori:  This one, right here, Saki?

517461129_Movie2part343.thumb.PNG.0fadec9aa46bc6a3502af6acb392643d.PNG

Shiori:  Wait!  You forget something.

Shiori:  Remember, you make X by alone, first with its number to it.

Saki:  Oh, right.  You have to do math backwards!

119415678_Movie2part344.thumb.PNG.de5856413c36e902aa199f92fe01d301.PNG

Saki:  This is really crazy, Sensei.  Why teach us to do the order of operations so hard in elementary school if doesn't always work?

Shiori:  Well, it does work.  Okay, how about we check the answer of before?

1333915012_Movie2part345.thumb.PNG.6354370079da1a007bfcaf0e17765244.PNG

Shiori:  So, it was 2 X + 3 = 15....

Saki:  Uh-huh.

Shiori:  X is 6, so let's try with wrong way first.

412451400_Movie2part346.thumb.PNG.9729474c47921a656e6cbbb25aab68bc.PNG

Shiori:  If you add three first...

Shiori:  2 [times] 6 + 3 Means if you add first... 6 + 3...

Saki:  Nine...

Shiori:  That times 2 is....

Saki:  18

Shiori:  But answer is 15, on this side, see?  That means either we don't make X right, or This not the way it done.

491375757_Movie2part347.thumb.PNG.310fe904e95bfc44c4f49e9e3f4721e1.PNG

Shiori:  Now, we follow the rule you learned in elementary school.

Saki:  So, we will [times] first this time?

Shiori:  yes.

Saki:  2 [times] 6 become 12...

Shiori:  And...

Saki:  12 + 3 is 15.

845923073_Movie2part348.thumb.PNG.ca8ad23af55cb61daa3c944ef1ab278b.PNG

Shiori:  See?  What you learned for elementary school doesn't wrong.  But to understand an equation where you find out what number is missing for the correct answer....

Saki:  You do it backwards?

Shiori:  Yeah.  You find in life that is sometimes helpful to go backwards to find what started.

Shiori:  Now, let's work on this one?

1994142550_Movie2part349.thumb.PNG.51f903699ae83ed41da439d152a07918.PNG

Shiori:  Remember, if you see more than one with same letter variable, you try to add them together first....

Saki:  Like if there is 2 X and + 5 X if is first to add to be 7 X before we find X?

Shiori:  That's the way to think it.

1016081371_Movie2part350.thumb.PNG.40c5e44b4379ebed7fb37ab53630e062.PNG

Saki:  2 X + 6 + 3 X + 3 = 24....

Saki:  First... We going to add 2 X and 3 X...

Shiori:  Good....

Saki:  10 X + 6 + 3 = 24

Shiori:  Good.

Saki:  So, now what?  Do I subtract 6 and then subract 3?

1855632385_Movie2part351.thumb.PNG.9644c9cef38e0eb25c8a4e78d3c5f0e1.PNG

Shiori:  You can do that....

Shiori:  It gives you the same answer if you do all the subract and adding first before you get X for 1 X, but faster way is to think 6 and 3 together have no letter.

Saki:  Okay...

Shiori:  Well, you put all X together, and all Y together... and...

Saki:  So, anything without a letter is the same, too?

310336229_Movie2part352.thumb.PNG.0fb64553d663e7c117194b27b9911f06.PNG

Shiori:  Yes, that's right.  Let's do the problem both ways so you can see it is the same thing....

379747158_Movie2part353.thumb.PNG.ba8d9caeac7e387f2c76bb628c97dc22.PNG

Shiori:  So, you see, we subtacted 9 either way.  We subtracted first 6 and then we subtracted 3 after that in the first part....

Saki:  And we added it first and then subtracted 9 all at once the second time.  Okay....

1395564947_Movie2part354.thumb.PNG.42377695b98e7ae8da44efd114be1a3e.PNG

Shiori:  Okay, so you do get this, right?

Saki:  Yes.  I completely understand now.

Shiori:  Good, because you need to understand this before you can do this next section, and that's why the next section is all wrong.

1405421113_Movie2part355.thumb.PNG.4bebd39d6ec1bf043e356d5b2115823a.PNG

Shiori:  So, can you read the problem here?

Saki:  [Mike have two times as many pencils as Sue.  David has 3 more pencils than both them together.  There are 15 pencils on the table.  How many pencils does each person have?]

Shiori:  Okay, so we are going to find out who has the least number of pencils first.

Shiori:  So how do you set this problem up?

325651128_Movie2part356.thumb.PNG.1d8e2eeccdc380f3b9f1538ec00b11b0.PNG

71177469_Movie2part357.thumb.PNG.64ac6524c59a1e2fe12769beefbd1e40.PNG

293476334_Movie2part358.thumb.PNG.7ffdf73425896c8343078eaba816906a.PNG

Shiori:  Okay, you set it up... [2X + 3 = 15].

Shiori:  How many pencils does Sue have?

Saki:  X?

continue it soon....

1371177754_Movie2part363.thumb.PNG.6bbc34ddc768831fe64a72129e6faf26.PNG

Sue has some pencils.

Mike has 2 times as many pencils as Sue.

Jack has 2 times as many pencils + 3 more pencils than Sue.

There are 13 pencils in all.

How many pencils does Sue have?  How many pencils do the other two people have?

Saki:  So, Sue has X pencils + Mike has 2 X pencils + Jack has 2 X + 3 pencils....

Saki:  So Do you write X + 2 X + 2X + 3 = 13?

226791001_Movie2part364.thumb.PNG.a6954a307593b59c446a2ca5de0ea17b.PNG

Shiori:  Yes, that's right.  So, now, can you first find how many pencils that Sue has?

Saki:  Okay, well, X + 2 X + 2 X + 3 = 13...

Saki:  5 X + 3 = 13....

Saki 5 X = 10

Saki:  X = 2....

588052607_Movie2part365.thumb.PNG.1f8e9cacaae881375448a05f4c634eb3.PNG

Shiori:  Okay.... And who has only X pencils?

Saki:  Sue?  So Sue has 2 pencils?

Shiori:  Good....

2030344973_Movie2part366.thumb.PNG.cc3fd979850619e3e569276776a6044c.PNG

Saki:  Then Mike has 2 X so, he has 4 pencils...

Saki:  And Jack has 2 X + 3, so he has 7 pencils...

1892797563_Movie2part367.thumb.PNG.877a1000fad684efabbf73013391d66c.PNG

Shiori:  I'm really sorry, but I better go to the bathroom now.  If I don't, I'm gonna make a mess.

1805563137_Movie2part368.thumb.PNG.e6ef5e104a63b4a1d5390bf43a8c6526.PNG

Saki: [sigh]  Okay.  Well, I guess I'll just go get my mom and have you go.  I'm sure I can find another good tutor....

Shiori:  Are you serious?

1028961133_Movie2part369.thumb.PNG.007d1c6f97ef2e4838d0695b2ed3dd37.PNG

Saki:  I'm sorry, but my mom says you need to teach me the whole time, and you need to not waste time leaving the room.

Saki:  If you leave the room, you'll have to be fired as my tutor.

577729679_Movie2part370.thumb.PNG.c33bf21d68ba9a2d09e64e0f87d3d9ec.PNG

Shiori:  Oh, I don't know....

Shiori:  Your mom can't want me to just sit here and pee my pants, can she?

127510682_Movie2part371.thumb.PNG.37b8d355a1d74efb1d4b84d227d66523.PNG

Shiori:  Please, it is an emergency.  I promise, I'll be right back!

Saki:  I'm sorry.  The rule is if you leave my room before the class is over, we will not ask you back.

872930895_Movie2part372.thumb.PNG.1c2841d0acf51dc73b4a46515da8886b.PNG

Shiori:  Well, I can't have you calling the company and complaining....  I guess I'll just try to wait a little longer.

Saki:  Good.  because I don't want to lose you as my tutor.

728635497_Movie2part373.thumb.PNG.91b6071cb49df575afe38d53c874f45d.PNG

Shiori:  Okay.  Well, let's look at the next problem then.  Maybe you can try that one on your own?

289046095_Movie2part374.thumb.PNG.762e7e9f9140dd464761e6afbee49d9f.PNG

Shiori:  [thinking- What did I do that both Saki and Miho have it out for me?  I hope I don't get stuck wearing diapers everywhere!  This is so humiliating!]

610167422_Movie2part375.thumb.PNG.7ebb02a1c98a2aa9af5a6ef300af6e51.PNG

Shiori:  [She seems to have it now....  Please don't pee....]

2097160761_Movie2part376.thumb.PNG.daef15deddc756eab5d6f1cb13338fb0.PNG

Saki:  Sensei?  Sensei?  Is this right?  Sensei?

537981590_Movie2part377.thumb.PNG.a5a4730ca8bb10c860f58541b2c18f99.PNG

Shiori:  Let me see it....

Shiori:  Yes, it looks fine.  Go on and finish the problem.

Shiori [Breath... breaath.... breath]

374785983_Movie2part378.thumb.PNG.2edb04e1253baea4502803a0ea33da30.PNG

Shiori:  [Oh, I gotta go so bad!  I'm going to wet myself.  There's no way I can hold it until the end!]

1571663719_Movie2part379.thumb.PNG.d9a6300c026ef287b2706606dcdc46ac.PNG

Saki:  Sensei?  Is this right?

Shiori:  Wait.  It looks like you need to....

Shiori:  [breath  breath   breath]

800936705_Movie2part380.thumb.PNG.f300b61085280d223a6af875e20f14c5.PNG

Shiori:  [Please... please... please not yet!]

789154246_Movie2part381.thumb.PNG.42df76304ba145ec582539738a5e4178.PNG

Shiori:  Did you Think about the value of X for each person?

Saki:  I think so....

860743891_Movie2part382.thumb.PNG.b95176d4dca3e9c47d665cdd2470a616.PNG

Shiori:  Okay... Where is the value for Yuka in this problem?

Saki:  Oh, right.  Okay... how about....

Movie 2 part 3 58.PNG

Movie 2 part 3 59.PNG

Movie 2 part 3 60.PNG

Movie 2 part 3 61.PNG

Movie 2 part 3 62.PNG

1964580256_Movie2part397.thumb.PNG.87c120d13b1ddc4557ff6c20451006b7.PNG

Saki:  Sensei?  Did you really?  Did you just... pee your pants?

Shiori:  Um... I... I'm sorry.  I just....  I don't know what to say.

1153782999_Movie2part396.thumb.PNG.e7719b03fdb98b1cd6b1c2e1a275185e.PNG

Saki:  But I told her you wouldn't.  There is no way you would!

Shiori:  Excuse me?

1927276942_Movie2part395.thumb.PNG.2cb8156839b087a993e9fea2d27bc4cd.PNG

Saki:  Miho!  Miho said that you'd pee your pants, but I told her you wouldn't!

Shiori:  Miho!  How do you know her?

525129889_Movie2part394.thumb.PNG.51c48d0b255c7906c26a15d79cdec68a.PNG

Saki:  We go to the same school.  She told me about you, but I didn't believe her....

Shiori:  So, you told your mom that I wasted time....

43053603_Movie2part398.thumb.PNG.e119abf4b4e1bd8450614ee0434a12b4.PNG

Saki:  Actually, my mom doesn't even think that.  I never told her you wasted time.

Shiori:  But you said she would call for a different tutor...?

1246995240_Movie2part393.thumb.PNG.3fa3c5d6761f957c8a5f4e89441c99f0.PNG

Saki:  It was all a part of Miho's plan.

Shiori:  Miho again?

Saki:  Yes.  Miho said you were a baby and barely qualified to tutor....

280134619_Movie2part392.thumb.PNG.0bf6895c74bcb30df3a92580d76fc559.PNG

Saki:  Of course, I disagreed her, so she told me to tell you that my mom is disappointed in you and we have to find another tutor.  She said if I said that, you would definitely pee your pants....

Shiori:  She did?

Saki:  I'm so sorry, Sensei!  I really didn't think she was right!

560265410_Movie2part399.thumb.PNG.9fa87e005d7dae9938a1f66113701130.PNG

Saki:  I'm such a bad student!  I'm so sorry.  [crying]

Shiori:  Wait!  Wait, Saki.  Don't cry....

133619902_Movie2part3100.thumb.PNG.91398d85e74d21bdb3d5441c5855f06a.PNG

Shiori:  It's okay.  Don't cry, Saki.  It's not your fault.  She threatened you if you didn't do this, didn't she?

Saki:  Actually, yeah, and I'm already messing up.

1161291461_Movie2part3101.thumb.PNG.b4c000d23651d72e166cf8a9bd01536b.PNG

Shiori:  Messing up?

Saki:  [sobbing] I'm supposed to take a picture to bring to school tomorrow as proof I did what she told me, but I don't want to.

1701495961_Movie2part3103.thumb.PNG.2e7e1bf0ff57c7acf1ea443f4b04a88b.PNG

Shiori:  What will she do to you if you don't show her proof?

Saki:  She's going to humiliate me, instead, all over the school!

1855778066_Movie2part3104.thumb.PNG.f58c78d2b66ed2f704794a1b02334f0b.PNG

Shiori:  So, you have to show her pictures of me peeing my pants, or she's going to do something to you to humilate you?

Saki:  Yes.  But I don't want to take your picture now.  [Sobbing]  I don't know what to do.

2006015503_Movie2part3105.thumb.PNG.86e39f17f72643e2e16782ac1cf31b4f.PNG

Shiori:  I'm going to have a talk with Miho's mom.

Saki:  No!  Please don't do that!  I'll get found out and get in worse for it!

1454375203_Movie2part3106.thumb.PNG.8ac545ac11fda7cc5b6cb63f660b54ef.PNG

Shiori:  But if we give in, then MIho will black mail us forever!

Saki:  Well, what do you want me to do?  If she knows I told you the plan, she's going to embarrass me bad!

1835926765_Movie2part3109.thumb.PNG.9062b7b85409850b749be832516524bf.PNG

Shiori:  Here, take a picture.  Quickly, before I change my mind.

Shiori:  I will think about how to get her back later.

1509449056_Movie2part3114.thumb.PNG.ac055e1222a9a2e47323d11573c31c78.PNG

Shiori:  I'm going to go home now.  I hope you guys don't really look for another tutor after this.

end of movie 2 part 3

Movie 2 part 3 102.PNG

Movie 2 part 3 107.PNG

Movie 2 part 3 108.PNG

Movie 2 part 3 110.PNG

Movie 2 part 3 111.PNG

Movie 2 part 3 112.PNG

Movie 2 part 3 113.PNG

These are very strange for just the niche of certain view, right?  I hope they enjoy some people.  I know one person likes every story I load up and there seem two followers, so I continue because maybe more who just don't put any sign of it.  But if someone find out this story is no like strongly, if you tell me, I stop to make them.