Sign In

female Make the shy girl pee

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've planned a story for 4 characters. Then 1 story with them all together at the end providing people are interested!   A group of 4 friends are planning a trip to the beach. They are

Rachael: "Wait here" Sky says upon finishing her glass of wine. Rachael also finishes hers and sits on the bed waiting, nursing her exhausted bladder.  10 minutes pass before the tall, elega

The aim of this story is to make a selection of shy girls pee themselves in various scenarios. The girls will all have fairly strong bladders and are terribly shy, desperately not wanting to draw atte

Posted Images

C and B seem popular so I will be going with these options!

Martina:

Both Victoria and Martina are now extremely desperate.

"Oh shit, I can't hold it. I think I'm gonna burst" Victoria cries.

"Me too" Martina, who is wiggling helplessly on the bed, adds.

A leak escapes into Victoria panties unbeknownst to Martina. She clutches her bladder, plugging her pee hole and dancing furiously on the spot.

Martina is holding on, despite the diuretics in her drink, but can feel the intense pressure of all the liquids inside of her pressing against her hole. 

"I can't be the first to wet... I can't" Victoria shouts, another leak escaping into her panties.

"Let me go. I won't tell anyone" Martina begs.

"I'm weeing..." is Victoria's only response. 

She leaves Martina to her own devices and dashes for the bathroom. Martina hears the door shut and wee thunderously meets the water in the toilet.

She tries to avoid listening but Victoria's groans of relief and the sound of wee splashing into the toilet worsen her own situation. She clenches the muscles in her pelvic area as tight as they will go, but the force of her wee trying to escape is becoming unbearable. She squirms more than she has, trying to take her mind off the pain in her bladder. 

Finally, after an hour of squirming, Martina workers her hands free from the cheap restraints. She is then able to free her legs.

She squeezes her pussy hard after not being able to hold herself for the past hour or so. It feels amazing, but seconds after the ache of her bladder returns.

Martina is pee dancing outside the toilet when Victoria comes out.

"Boo!" She shouts as the tattooed girl gasps in shock.

If it were the other way around, Martina is sure the shock would cause her to wet herself. 

She wrestles Victoria to the ground and the two girls start rolling round on the wooden floor...

Natalie:

Layla returns from the toilet and pulls the waitress to one side.

"You may have noticed the lock on my friend's jeans" Layla begins to explain.

"Is she not allowed to use the bathroom" the waitress replies excitedly. Surprisingly excitedly.

"Well no, she's not. It's a bit of a dare" Layla continues.

"Ooh sounds fun and kinky. I'll move you into the VIP section so you'll have more privacy. I'll also give you another free drink on the house"

The waitress rushes off to get the drinks and the two girls - one feeling a bit more relieved the other bursting to pee - move into the VIP section. 

There are curtains surrounding their table in the VIP section. Natalie closes them. With their now found privacy, Natalie now clenches her bladder more furiously. 

The waitress returns with their drinks.

"Do you mind if I join you?" The waitress asks.

"Sure" Layla says quickly. Meanwhile, Natalie can only squirm uncomfortably in her seat.

"Make sure you finish your drink. It's one of my favourites" the waitress teases.

Natalie groans, her bladder feels heavy and is telling her to let her her pee out now even if it goes all over the seat.

She can't though. She will hold it as long as she can. The poor girl grimaces but follows the orders of her superior...

Rachel:

"Why don't we watch some of the practice?" Sky suggests, two cups of coffee in hand.

"That's a great idea. We have some swimmers in the pool now. Just make your way into the stands" the interviewer suggests.

Despite Rachel's glare, which is only met with a smirk, the two girl go out into the stands, commitingnthemselves to watching practise.

"I need to pee really badly" Rachel admits. 

"Me too" Sky admits winking at her friend. "Help me hold" she says.

The two girl sit watching the University's swimmers, bursting to pee. Both girl squeeze their bladders and cross their legs, hoping they can hold long enough. The only difference, Sky can get her skirt off in an emergency, Rachel is trapped in her jeans. 

Sky begins to play with the lock on Rachel's jeans, emphasising the fact that the only place she can wee is in the light blue fabric. Sky moves her hand downwards, tracing her finger around Rachel's pussy. She can barely feel it through the tough surface of her jeans, but the naughtiness of it sends a shiver through her spine.

"Don't. You'll make me wet myself" Rachel whispers.

"Would that be such a bad thing?" Sky replies, giving her own pussy a squeeze,

She suddenly moves in for a kiss...

Liz:

Adam gives Liz a small glass of orange juice as a reward for making him cum. Liz's bladder still hurts badly. She can barely relax her muscles through fear of letting out a leak. She isn't sure of the rules and she doesn't want a wet spot appearing on the front of her jeans. Adam would have to report it.

"You look so hot when your desperate to pee" Adam taunts.

"I'll get you back for this" Liz retorts. "I seem to remember you pissing yourself first at the convention" she adds through clenched teeth.

The poor girl is sat on her heels, trying to dull the ache of her bladder. Meanwhile Jar Jar Binks is fiercely at war with the droid army.

"I could piss myself right here" Liz groans, her pussy dripping both arousal fluid and pee mixed in. 

She must keep dry though. She is not listening to a word of the film. Her mind is only occupied with not wetting herself.

"You're not watching this" Adam notes.

"Fuck Adam. I'm about to piss myself. Don't make this any harder for me" Liz cries out in plea. 

Adam seems to consider his next move...

Time Holding: 2hr45

Martina: 95%

Natalie: 91%

Rachel: 90%

Liz: 90%

Vote 1:

Who comes out on top of the wrestling match?

1) Victoria outwrestles Martina 

2) Martina outwrestles Victoria

Vote 2:

Which of these options also happens?

A) Layla & the waitress begin poking and tickling Natalie's bladder

B) Sky and Rachel move into the locker room and make out

C) Adam decides to start playing Twister with Liz

* You may select a maximum of 2 options for the second vote

* 2, A & B looks like the most common options al I will go with these.

Martina:

After a short wrestling match on the ground, Martina gains the upper hand, pinning the club leader to the ground. Martina's bladder is ready to burst and she leaks in her panties as she desperate searches Victoria's pockets for the keys to her padlock. Luckily, the leak is only small and the desperate girl shown no signs of the leak on the outside of her jeans. She can feel the dampness on her panties though, and it makes her need to pee increase.

"Give me your keys!" Martina demands, moving into a full mount on top of Victoria.

"No way..." Victoria begins to argue but it is too late, Martina finds the keys. 

Martina grabs the set of keys. There are 4 - one for each of the unfortunate girls, unable to remove their jeans. 

She dashes into the vacant toilet and locks the door to prevent Victoria persuing her. She dances furiously, her bladder ready to empty itself now being stood in the bathroom.

"Fuck, which key..." Martina mutters to herslef, tossing one key to the side after it doesn't work.

The poor girl leaks again, the pressure of her bladder becoming too much. She feels the trickle of pee re-wet her pink panties.

She grabs her crotch and lets out a cry. She is about give up and let the floodgates open in her jeans when... the next key works.

Rapidly, she pulls down her jeans, the locks falling to the side. Her wet panties drop too as she falls on the the toilet. 

She is already pissing heavily before her butt touches the seat. She doesn't stop for another 2 minutes as she breathes a huge sigh of relief. 

Natalie:

Without warning, Layla and the waitress begin teasing Natalie, who is on the verge of wetting herself. 

Layla hold the helpless girls' arms behind her back. The waitress pulls her shirt up revealing her bulging bladder. At will, she begins prodding her bladder, pressing against it with the palms of her hand. 

Natalie gasps. "Please stop, I'm going to meet myself" she begs.

The waitress isn't interested. She begins alternatively tickling Natalie under her arms and prodding her poor bladder.

"A hahaha, I'm peeing. I'm peeing" Natalie cries helplessly.

Layla notices a wet spot growing on the crotch of Natalie's jeans. The waitress notices also, but keeps tickling the desperate girl.

Pee gushes out over the seat, now soaking the front of Natalie's jeans and spreading across the seat, soaking the butt-area of her jeans too. Natalie is soaked and has completely wet herself, unable to hold her bladder under the merciless touch of the waitress. 

Wee drops off the edge of the seat onto the floor like a waterfall. Natalie stops weeing, finally able to get her bladder under control but it looks like a drink has just been spilled on the floor. 

As she stands up, the front and back of Natalie's jeans are drenched. She puts her hands to her face in embarrassment.

"I... I was so full..." she explains.

"I'll get something to clean you up" the waitress suggests.

"That was so hot" is all Layla comments...

Rachel:

Rachel is about to wet herself as her and Sky make their way into the locker room. Sky passionately pushes the squirming girl into the metal locker. She begins making out with Rachel, who has one hand on her pussy.

"I have to pee so bad" she squeals.

"Do it..." Sky suggests.

She takes Rachel's hand from her bladder and throws both arms around her own neck. She places her own hand on Rachel's pussy and begin to rub.

Rachel moans in pain, struggling to hold hours of pent up pee.

"Piss yourself on my hand" Sky orders, passionately kissing her sorority sister once again.

Rachel's resolve crumbles under the excitement of kissing Sky. Without the ability to hold it all in, her bladder muscles relax slightly and it is all over for the poor girl.

It starts off as a slow stream, dampening her panties before penetrating the soft fabric. As the stream gets stronger, pee engulfs the tougher fabric of her jeans.

Shortly after, Sky feels the wetness spread across Rachel's crotch. It starts dripping onto her hand before completely flooding her jeans and splashing all over the concrete floor.

"Oh my god, you wet yourself" Sky says, still kissing her friend tenderly.

"Mmm..." is all Rachel can reply. 

Rachel keeps weeing for another minute. Her jeans are soaked as both girl look for an exit before anyone can pull them up...

Liz:

Adam decided he will let the film finish without making the hold any harder for his desperate girlfriend. 

Obi Wan Kanobi and Qui Gon Ginn are currently dueling Darth Maul. However, Liz has completely lost track of the movie.

She is sat on the sofa with her hand clasped onto her crotch. Her legs are then pressed together either side of her hand, helping her hold her wee in longer. 

"Adam I'm so desperate" Liz moans.

"You can hold it. There isn't long left now" Adam encourages his suffering girlfriend.

Liz keeps holding strenuously for the remainder of the movie, somehow still keeping dry.

She is wiggling constantly, unable to keep still. Her hand haven't left her crotch. Adam helps her hold, putting his hands over the top of hers, pressing down on her quivering wee hole.

"What now?" Adam asks.

"I don't know but I'm about to wet myself" Liz states matter of factly.

The desperate girl lets out a tony trickle of pee. She will have a wet spot on her panties. She is about to give up. She can't hold it for much longer. 

Liz is about to admit defeat and let the wee inside of her explode out when Adam gets a text. 

*Nat & Rach have wet themselves. Make it back and Liz can use the toilet*

Liz is at the door as soon as Adam finishes the text...

Time Holding: 3hr 30

Martina: 20%

Natalie: Wet herself 

Rachel: Wet herself

Liz: 96%

How do the girls decide a winner?

A) Both girls use the toilet but are given copious amounts of drinks until one of them wets themselves. (Victoria admits Martina used the toilet)

B) Liz is denied from using the toilet and is forced to hold against Martina until she wets herself. (Victoria doesn't admit Martina used the toilet)

C) The girls agree to be joint winners and both use the toilet (Victoria is found out and is forced to hold instead)

The finale

Liz makes it back to the apartment but she is at bursting point. Adam is accompanying his girlfriend. She is bright red in the face, almost jumping up and down on the spot trying to keep her jeans dry.

"Please let me go, I'm about to burst" Liz pleads.

All eyes turn to Victoria. Will she let the poor, fra tic Liz use the toilet or will she make her piss herself right outside the bathroom?

Natalie and Rachel are both stood awkwardly. Their jeans are both drenched with pee that has started to dry. Both girls have pink cheeks, possibly from the embarrassment of being the only two girls who couldn't hold on. 

Only Adam's eyes turn to the only other girl that is still dry; Martina.

"Hey, she doesn't even have her lock attached?" Adam exclaims, jumping to his girlfriend's defence. 

The others notice too. Martina's jeans are dry and she doesn't even seem like she needs to go unlike Liz. They all reach the same conclusion.

"Did you let Martina use the toilet?" Sky asks their club leader Victoria, who had the task of watching Martina. 

"Umm yes... but I was so desperate and she got free" Victoria defends herself.

"Well, the competition is void. Liz has been holding much longer" Adam chips in. Liz merely nods her agreement, both hands still clenched on her crotch.

"But we are still expecting one more wetting" Layla adds. 

Again the group seem to reach another unanimous decision. They decide to overthrow their leader who's lack of attention has damaged the competition.

Adam holds the struggling girl in a strong, inescapable bear-hug. Meanwhile, Sky and Layla strip the defencless Victoria until she is left exposed. She is wearing matching purple underwear. Her collection of tattoos are on show. Also on show is the wet patch from earlier, which has dried up but is still noticeable on the front of her panties.

"She even leaked!" Adam notes.

"The club leader should maintain dignity at all times" Sky adds.

"She'll do more than leak after we've finished" Layla joins in. 

Over the next hour, Victoria is forced to consume an ungodly amount of drinks. All the worst drinks to make a person desperate; alcohol, tea, water, juice, some even laced with diuretics. 

Meanwhile, Natalie and Rachel clean themsleves up. Liz is permitted to use the toilet and her snd Martina are crowned joint winners.

"Ahhh, I need to piss so fucking badly already" Victoria cries, cradling her bladder which has bulged considerably. 

The others have no mercy. Victoria is tied to the bed using the restraints that were earlier used on Martina. 

Victoria's pale body writhes in agony as if possessed by a demon. She needs to pee so badly, only pride keeping her panties dry. 

The others stand around her, waiting for the inevitable leak or flood...

Time Holding: 1hr 20

Desperation: 100% (Victoria)

How many of the group punish Victoria?

A) The group leave Victoria to struggle on her own. The group watches on. (Estimated wetting time: 30 minutes)

B) The group allow Martina alone to take revenge. The others watch on. (Estimated wetting time: 20 minutes)

C) All 7 members of the group torture Victoria's bladder together. (Estimated wetting time: 1-10 minutes)

The finale:

All 7 members decide they are going to make Victoria struggle desperately on the bed. The tattooed girl is sweating profusely, trying in vain to calm her bladder. The more she struggles against her restraints, the more helpless she feels.

"Ooh I'm gonna burst" she moans. 

Adam grabs one of Victoria's feet and begins tickling her sensitive soles. Tensing her whole body, the poor girl erupts in a ditch of giggles as she continues to tell the group that she is gonna piss herslef any moment.

Rachel takes her other foot, brushing her nails up and down the long soles of her friend. Victoria clenches her toes, the wrinkles on her bare feet becoming more prominent and she shrieks and wails even louder. The pair of friends tale no mercy and continue tickling Victoria's clenched feet cruelly. 

Sky stands at the head of the bed. She takes her phone and begins to play sounds of rushing water in the ear of Victoria.

"Ohh please just let me go" the trapped girl begs, noticeably grimacing in between fits of laughter as she gets closer and closer to wetting herself. 

On the opposite side to Rachel, Natalie forces Victoria to drink EVEN MORE water mixed with diuretics. Victoria finishes a 500ml bottle of water which adds to her already rupturing bladder. The pair near her feet now soak her feet in oil and resume their relentless tickling. Meanwhile, the sounds of water continue from Sky.

"This... is... unbearable" Victoria mutters. A leak escapes into her purple panties and soaks the crotch of the delicate material. 

"She's leaked!" Rachel notes.

"Don't let up, she has to soak the bed" Adam encourages, releasing a fresh barrage of tickling on the writhing girl's feet.

Layla, turned on by the dampness on Victoria's panties, begins rubbing the girl's pussy through her wet panties. It's a distraction that the desperate club leader can ill afford. The intensity of her full bladder now combined with surging please is too much.

As Victoria lets out another later jet of pee, Liz moves in and begins tickling her exposed stomach area. 

"No, no, no" Victoria chokes, her body glistening with sweat, her feet dripping with oil, and her panties dampened with pee. She can't take all the punishment being handed out to her. She begs the girls to stop but she knows she is about to piss herself. 

Finally, Martina steps forward. Let a vet ready to put an animal out of its misery, she knows her actions will mark the end for Victoria. She lets the tattooed girl struggle on for another minute under the torture of all the other members. More and more leaks escape into Victoria's panties. The rest of the groups watch the poor girl slowly lose control. Then, Martina takes her palm and presses firmly down on Victoria's bladder.

Victoria lets out an 'eurgh' sounds. The large wet spot is now engulfed in a new unstoppable stream of pee. Victoria is defeated and the rest of the group watch as she pees and pees with incredible force. She must have weed for minutes because the whole of her purple panties are now completely soaked in urine. There isn't a dry spot to be seen. The bed covers are completely soaked and Victoria lies in a sizeable puddle of her own pee. 

"Mission accomplished" somebody says.

The End

*That is the end of this series. If you liked reading, I am considering a new chapter soon featuring 'Make the popular girl pee' instead of the current shy girls.

There will be 3 population girls featured. Please comment below if you'd like to read it and perhaps suggest a scenario you'd like to see!

Thank you to all that participated.

Edited by empress (see edit history)