Sign In

female Make the shy girl pee

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've planned a story for 4 characters. Then 1 story with them all together at the end providing people are interested!   A group of 4 friends are planning a trip to the beach. They are

Rachael: "Wait here" Sky says upon finishing her glass of wine. Rachael also finishes hers and sits on the bed waiting, nursing her exhausted bladder.  10 minutes pass before the tall, elega

The aim of this story is to make a selection of shy girls pee themselves in various scenarios. The girls will all have fairly strong bladders and are terribly shy, desperately not wanting to draw atte

Posted Images

Rachael:

Fortunately, Sky stopped tickling the delirious Rachael. If she had tickled her any longer, she would have pissed herself on the bed. Even so, she was on the verge of burstling. Her bladder hurt like hell. Rachael started getting upset as she sat up; both hands were still holding herself somehow preventing her from wetting herself. 

"I still have about 50 minutes left to hold. I'll wet myself before then and I won't be able to joing the sorority" the defeated girl cried. 

Sky was now sat next to her with a hand on her Rachael's leg. She seemed to feel sorry for the poor girl, who had worked so hard to hold herslef even this long. Her bladder was too full now and she would burst any moment now. 

"Well, I have an idea" Sky says parking up, rubbing her friend's leg. "If you let me give you oral for 5 minutes with wetting yourself, I will let you release some wee into my bin and I won't tell the others".

Rachael is ashamed of the ideas of weeing into Sky's bin while the other girl watches. But she has no choice, she would just wet herself anyway. At least this gives her a chance at lasting the 2 hour time Ashley set and earning her way into the sorority. 

"Okay... that sounds good" she agrees. 

Rachael opens her legs and removed her hands so that Sky can get to her pussy. A wave of desperation almost causes her bladder to empty but, once again, the determined girl forces her bladder muscles to keep holding. 

Sky opens up the lips on her vagina and slowly starts to lick her clitoris. Rachael's vagina is clenched so hard trying not to let any wee escape. She can't wet herslef now, she would be pissing on Sky; it would be so embarrassing. 

The desperate girl's face is taught with tension from the effort. She still moans fromt the pleasure of Sky's tongue on her sensitive vagina but almost all of her effort are focused on holding. 

With one minute left to hold, Rachael starts feeling like she is about to orgasm. Her body becomes tingly and she feels all of her muscles weakening. She can't give up. Not now. She's so close to being allowed to empty into Sky's bin.

"Please don't pee, please don't pee" Rachael whispers to herself. 

With seconds left, the pressure becomes too much and Rachael begins to leak. Her bladder is so full; she can't control it. She is in so much pain from holding and she is too tired to control it.

Sky instantly notices what is happening. She can taste the poor girl's pee on her tongue. Rachael is covering her face with embarrassment. Mercifully, Sky plugs the leaking girl wee hole, helping her hold. It gives Rachael the strength to stop herself from completely soaking Sky. Rachael's body goes tense for a moment as she battles not to wet herslef. Her breathing goes heavier and her face turns slightly pink from the effort and embarrassment of leaking onto Sky's fingers. Eventually the shy girl regains some control over her bladder. 

"Okay, you can take your hand away" she tells Sky who is still helping her hold. 

Sky's hand is dripping with pee as she removes it. Rachael has caused a small wet spot on the bed from leaking and losing control. 

"Sorry, my bladder is sooo full. I couldn't hold it" Rachael apologizes profusely. 

She is now stood up. Her bladder just as full. She is pee dancing like crazy, hoping that Sky will let her release some. She looks at the other girl silently pleading her to allow Rachael to empty her bladder even a little. 

"Yes. You can wee in my bin. But when I say stop, STOP. Okay?" Sky orders.

Rachael nods and grabs the small plastic bin from beside Sky's bed. Immediately, a huge gush of white pee explodes into the bin. It sounds like somebody is filling it with a hosepipe. 

Rachael has been weeing into the bin for only a few seconds when Sky shouts "STOP".

The young girl painfully tries to stop the flow of wee cascading out of her urethra. She mostly succeeds but a small stream continues to trickle out involuntarily. Her is seemingly angry at her for stopping after holding for so long yet not being able to empty itself.

"Hey, I said stop" Sky reminds the struggling girl.

"I'm sorry. I'm trying but my bladder is still so full, it's hard to stop" Rachael explains, holding herself now to try and follow Sky's orders. 

A few more trickles escape from beneath Rachael's fingers but finally, she has it under control. Her bladder feels slightly better but she is still desperate to pee. And with releasing a tiny bit of her pee, she will almost definitely be bursting again before the next hour is up. 

Rachael lets out a groan thinking about how long she still has to hold. After already pushing her bladder to bursting point once. 

Sky though is not quite as impressed. "You peed for longer than I said!" She exclaims.

Rachael hoped her inability to stop doesn't prevent her getting into the sorority.

"Okay, let's get drink that glass of wine then I'll decide what to do" Sky says.

The two girl re-dress and sit on the bed sharing a glass of red wine. After oral sex and a naked tickle fight, Rachael would usually enjoy a nice, fruity glass of wine. However, she is worried about re-filling her already full bladder. She doesn't want to feel as desperate as she was ever again, but she feels like she may be battling a full bladder again very soon...

Desperation: 90%

Time Holding: 2hr20

What happens next?

A) Sky says she needs more time and sets Rachael another challenge.

B) Sky lets Rachael return to the others and allows Ashley to set a new challenge.

C) Sky realizes she needs to pee and asks to spend more time with Rachael.

D) Sky lets Rachael return to the others but tells them that Rachael peed in her bin. 

Edited by empress (see edit history)

Rachael:

"Wait here" Sky says upon finishing her glass of wine. Rachael also finishes hers and sits on the bed waiting, nursing her exhausted bladder. 

10 minutes pass before the tall, elegant Sky returns. She seems quite flustered and is squeezing her thighs together as she returns. A tell-tale sign that she needs a wee too.

"Right, I have permission to finish your initiation."

Rachael wonders if that is a good thing. She made the shy girl suffer so much with a full bladder, but she did let her relieve her bladder somewhat in the end. 

"The thing is I really really have to pee. So if you can make me wet myself before you do then I will offer you a place in our sorority" Sky offers, extending her well-manicured hand. 

Rachael's bladder has started filling again. She also really has to pee plus her bladder is still hurting from holding so much while being tickled. She can't hold it for much longer. She figures she needs to negotiate with Sky or else she will surely wet herself first.

"Okay but you need to drink a pint of water first like I had to drink 5 drinks"

"Sounds fair" Sky agrees.

"And... I want you tied up so you can't hold yourself like I couldn't when you tickled me senseless" 

Sky seems to think this one through. "Deal, but only because it sounds so hot" she agrees. 

A short while later and Sky has finished her pint of water. She is securely fastened to the bed in a spread-eagle position. Both girls are now bursting for a wee. Rachael is bouncing up and down on her heels, trying to limit the effort her tired bladder has to exhort. Sky is struggling against her restraints, unable to hold herself as the glads of wine and water work their way into her bladder. 

"Oh my God, I need to pee sooo badly. This was a mistake. Let me go!" Sky cries. 

"The only way you get to go is with a wet pair of jeans" Rachael retorts trying her hardest to outlast the gorgeous, tied up girl in front of her. 

Another 10 minutes pass and Sky keeps begging to be released.

"I'm gonna burst" she screams. 

Rachael is close to wetting herself too. She has just let out a small leak into her panties. Her bladder is so tired, she is unable to hold as well as earlier. She decides she needs to take drastic measures. 

On bursting girl, Rachael, climbs on top of the other. Sky's eyes widen in horror.

"What are you doing?" She croaks.

Rachael doesn't answer. She rolls up the other girl's shirt and begins tickling her sensitive stomach.

"Ahhhh stop, I can't take it" Sky screams. 

Rachael continues tickling her exposed belly. Sky is in hysterics, squirming against her restraint unable to stop the determined girl on top of her. She begs and pleads for Rachael to stop, but the shy girl needs Sky to wet herself. 

A couple of minutes pass. Sky is flustered and drenched in sweat. Her bladder at bursting point. Rachael reckons she has been leaking the whole time. She is a mess.

Rachael is about to move onto Sky's feet as part of the tickling when she feels wetness beneath her. Sky is wetting herself!

"No, no,  no, I can't hold it!" Sky shouts.

She is helpless to stop it. Rachael stays sat on top of her as Sky keeps seeing. Her light blue jeans are now absolutely soaked with pee. Her bed is soaked with pee. And the tall, tanned South African lies defeated tied to the bed. 

Without anything to hold for, and with a more than full bladder herself, Racahel can't hold any longer. She can't make it to the toilet either so she pulls her skirt up and start pissing through her panties right on top of Sky. 

"I can't hold..." Rachael begins to say.

"It's okay" the already pee-soaked Sky replies. "Neither could I, I was so full".

Rachael just lets out all of her full bladder, peeing on the girl beneath her, drenching her jeans even more. She pees for over a minutes. She will be surprised if there is a dry spot on the poor girl's jeans. 

Eventually she stops. Feeling relieved, she stares at the huge volume of pee that they are both lied in. Rachael begins releasing Sky from her restraints. She Hope's she didn't take it too far and blow her chance at joining the sorority. 

She is looking at the small pond that has formed on Sky's bed; oops. 

"Don't worry, the mattress is waterproof" Sky says, "and a deal is a deal, you can join our sorority"...

Time Holding: 2hr50

*I hope you enjoyed this story even though it went on for slightly longer than the others!

Our final shy girl we will encounter is Liz. Where would you like to see Liz out of the following...

A) At a fetish convention.

B) On a date.

C) At an interview.