Sign In

female Make the shy girl pee

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've planned a story for 4 characters. Then 1 story with them all together at the end providing people are interested!   A group of 4 friends are planning a trip to the beach. They are

Rachael: "Wait here" Sky says upon finishing her glass of wine. Rachael also finishes hers and sits on the bed waiting, nursing her exhausted bladder.  10 minutes pass before the tall, elega

The aim of this story is to make a selection of shy girls pee themselves in various scenarios. The girls will all have fairly strong bladders and are terribly shy, desperately not wanting to draw atte

Posted Images

Natalie:

Without warning, the ever unpredictable (and bisexual), Layla takes Natalie in her arms and begins to make out with her. As there lips touch, Natalie momentarily pulls back before giving in to the kiss; she is either needs to pee so badly, she doesn't want to fight, or else she's happy for the comfort a kiss brings. It's only momentary though as Natalie hand moves back from Layla's face to her bulging bladder.

"Oh my God, that's so hot" Tom comments, his cock staying fully erect.

"I know right" his girlfriend agrees.

Layla gently takes Natalie's hand away from her bladder and puts it around her own neck, continuing to smother the desperate girl in kisses. Natalie froans but goes with the flow.

"I'm going to pee myself" the shy girl whispers.

"It's okay" Natalie whispers back. "Now let's get these clothes off first".

The confident Layla begins sliding Natalie's tights off. In total agony due to the firmness of her bladder, Natalie doesn't argue. She's happy to let someone else be in control even if she pisses herself in their company. Her tight bundle up around her ankles. Ella dutifully moves in to help remove in poor girl's clothes. She removes Natalie's tights, placing them on the sand, leaving her pale, bare legs and soft, delicate feet on full show. As Layla removes the girl's dress, her white panties are also on show. There is a noticable wet spot on the front of them where the poor girl was unable to contain a leak. She hadn't said anything, but she must have been battling furiously not to wet herslef completely.

Layla pushes Natalie kindly down onto the sand. She climbs on top of her devilishly removing the girl's bra. Her small, firm breasts now out in the open. Layla starts kissing her nipples. Natalie moans weakly from the pleasure she is experiencing but also from the throbbing and aching of her bladder. Her dirty white panties now the only thing left on Natalie's writhing body.

"Look at that" Tom says, pointing at the wet spot as Ella folds Natalie's clothes into a neat pile. 

"Ohh, she must be absolutely bursting" Ella replies, almost drooling at the sight of her stricken friend wiggling her legs and feet, trying not to wet herself as Layla continues kissing her nipples.

The couple continue watching the amazing scenes in front of them becoming all the more hornier by the second. Layla moves from Natalie's breasts hovering now above her bladder. She begins lightly kissing the girl's bladder. She can tell she must be bursting since it feels so firm. Natalie's reaction also gives it away as the pressure almost becomes too much; she gasps, crossing her legs firmly and begins to moan more intensely. 

It is as if both pairs of friends are now separate groups, both whispering there owns conversations. 

"I can't hold it in much longer,  it's unbearable." Natalie pants.

"I know. You can pee yourself here. Nobody's bothered" Layla reassures her. 

Meanwhile, Tom and Ella can barely contain themselves much longer.

"Fuck, I wish she would uncross her legs. I'm dying with horniness here" Tom remarks.

"She's gonna piss herself any second. What should we do?" Ella questions.

They had better make their mind up soon. Natalie is fit to burst...

Desperation: 100%

Time holding: 3hr15

What should Layla do?

A) Take off Natalie's panties.

B) Leave Natalie's panties on.

What should Tom and Ella do?

1) Give their friends some privacy and head to the sand dunes to make out themselves.

2) Join in with Layla and help make Natalie wet herslef quicker.

3) Stay where they are and watch.

Edited by empress (see edit history)

* Thank you to everyone who voted. This has been my most well received story yet. I'm enjoying so many of you taking part. The vote between options 2 and 3 were tied so I will go for the vote in the first response.

Natalie:

Layla decides to keep Natalie's panties on. The poor girl has evidently already leaked into them, leaving a sizeable wet spot on the front. Layla uses her long fingernails to trace the ball shaped pee mark; it's about the size of a tennis ball she concludes. Then she start rubbing Natalie's clit through her pee-soaked underwear. It's almost too much for the helpless girl who lets out another leak. 

"Mmm that feels nice but this is soo embarrassing!" Natalie moans pleasurably.

"Wouldn't it be great to just let it all flow out" Layla teases, continuing her circular motions on her friend's aching pussy. 

"Don't... I can't hold it....".

Meanwhile, the horny couple, Tom and Ella, are still watching their friend, trying to get a better view. They catch glimpses of their friend's wet panties as Natalie crosses and uncrosses her legs, crunching her toes into the dry sand, trying desperately not to pee herself. 

"I can't see. Has she pissed herself yet?" Tom asks, excitement getting the better of him. His cock still sticks out like a pole in front of him.

"Let's move in for a closer look?" His girlfriend asks rhetorically. 

The couple delicately take one of Natalie's legs, placing them spread apart so they are holding one each about a metre apart. Natalie gasps no longer able to rely on the strength of her thighs to relieve some of the massive pressure on her bladder. Natalie's small toes wiggle furiously in the couple's laps, stroking against Tom's hard cock. 

They take in the glorious sight of a girl in agony. They can finally see the amazing sight of Natalie's wet panties in the hot summer sun; it looks dream-like. The intensity of the sun quickly dries the poor girl's panties before she is forced to let out another leak which re-wets the fabric.

Natalie's feet are rubbing constantly against Tom's cock as he holds her leg in place. He can't take any more. The 5th time that the bursting girl leaks into her panties, she once again wiggles her feet as she tries to control herself. Her delicate feet brush up against Tom's throbbing cock one too many times and hot, sticky cum sprays out all over Natalie's white feet and legs. 

"Holy shit" he exclaims, breathing heavily but Natalie, in her desperate state doesn't seem to notice. 

Meanwhile, Layla seems to be ready to put the poor girl out of her misery. She quits teasing Natalie who is delirious after being kissed, touched and teased while being on the verge of pissing herself. Layla takes her hand and presses down on Natalie's bulging bladder. 

"Mmhhff" is all the shy girl can muster. She loses her battle. 

Layla, Tom and Ella watch as pee engulfes Natalie's innocent white panties. She has held for so long but she couldn't hold for a second longer. She pees and pees. Layla hold her hand ro Natalie's pussy, feeling the intensity in which the wee escapes her bladder, splashing onto the sand creating a puddle of wee.

She pees for eternity, cum drying on the side of her foot and leg. Her head is tilted back in ecstasy as the puddle becomes deeper and deeper. 

"I've never seen anyone pee that much" Tom comments.

Ella agrees, "Wow, she's so sexy. I can't believe she held that for so long".

As the stream comes to an end, Natalie puts her head forward, shyly avoiding any eye contact. She is both relieved and embarrassed. Unsurprisingly, her panties are soaked. Sand sticks to them and a huge puddle is evidence of the girl's accident. It looks like a puddle left by the sea.

"Let's get you cleaned up then" Layla suggests, gathering up her friend's clothes and leading her into the sand dunes...

Time Holding:

Natalie: 3hr35

Lauren: 2hr55

The next girl to find herself in unfortunate circumstances will be Rachael.

In what scenario would you like to see Rachael holding a full bladder?

A) As part of a sorority initiation.

B) On a date.

C) At a fetish convention

* Thank you again for engaging. I hope you all enjoyed this story and join me on the next one!

Edited by empress (see edit history)