Sign In

female Make the shy girl pee

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've planned a story for 4 characters. Then 1 story with them all together at the end providing people are interested!   A group of 4 friends are planning a trip to the beach. They are

Rachael: "Wait here" Sky says upon finishing her glass of wine. Rachael also finishes hers and sits on the bed waiting, nursing her exhausted bladder.  10 minutes pass before the tall, elega

The aim of this story is to make a selection of shy girls pee themselves in various scenarios. The girls will all have fairly strong bladders and are terribly shy, desperately not wanting to draw atte

Posted Images

Martina:

"I... I can't move. I need to pee too much" Martina whispers. Through her hands which are help to her face, she notices a bulge in Jason's trousers. Normally, she would be intriuged but martina can barely think of anything other than how much she needs to pee. Never in her life has she felt like her bladder is about to burst. But now it feels exactly like that. Her hand is now clenched tightly over her pussy. Megan, Victoria, and Jason are all staring at her but there is no hiding her distress. 

"I can't hold it anymore" Martina whimpers.

She feels a hot spurt of pee uncontrollably escape into her panties. Her hand becomes drenched in pee as she clenches harder. She manages to briefly stop her whole bladder from emptying, but only briefly. She is still letting small leaks continiously and increasingly dampen her panties. She can't believe she is wetting herslef but she can't stop it no matter how hard she clenches her wee hole. 

"She's wetting herself!" Megan exclaims. 

"Oh my god, she looks so cute. She can't hold it" Victoria smiles.

"It's okay, just let it out" Jason adds. 

The group are suddenly surrounding Martina. Jason, once again, holds Martina's hand. He reassures her that it's okay to wet herself - in any case, she can't hold it anymore. Victoria and Megan pull down and remove Martina's skirt, putting her damp, pee-soaked panties on show. 

"I'll hold onto your skirt. It will be less noticable if you don't get any wee on it" Victoria, semmingly knowledgably, suggests. 

Martina barely registers what is being said. Her eyes are closed after a monumental effort to hold it as long as she has. She has never felt more vulnerable in her life. Both girls hold her legs apart, stroking her pale skin, as her crotch gets darker and darker as more wee escapes. The shy girl is so embarrassed; she is actually wetting herself with 3 people watching her fail to hold it in. 

Martina is moaning now with relief. It's over. Her panties are soaked but now the rest of wee bursts out of her swollen bladder. It comes out in buckets as if somebody has just turned on the shower to its strongest setting. She can't hold herself. She can't hide the buckets of wee rushing out of her bladder now. Pee pools around her as she just keeps weeing and weeing. The most she's ever released. 

Suddenly Jason is kissing her. Martina is relieved; Jason is cute and it takes her mind off just wetting herself. The girls let her legs drop and begin sniffing and pressing their hands against her wet crotch. 

"Mmm it smells so nice" Megan exclaims, in between little moans. 

"She's so soaked" Victoria adds.

Unbelievably, the group seem to love the fact that Martina has just completely soaked herself. It makes her feel slightly better, so she decides to encourage the others. 

"I've been bursting for hours. I can't believe how much i peed" she tells them. 

The rest of the group are in heaven. Megan begins licking her clit through her panties. Martina is feeling so good now that she it no longer feeling desperate to pee. She feels so naughty letting another girl lick her dirty panties. Martina doesn't mind; Megan is clearly enjoying herself, and it feels so good. 

Victoria starts to jerk Jason off. He is moaning loudly now as he watches Megan having fun with Martina's soaking wet panties. It doesn't take long before a massive clump of cum shoots out of his hard dick. 

"Fuck, that was amazing" he moans, cum still dripping out of his cock. 

What a crazy party. Martina can't believe how things escalated but, in a way, she enjoyed it. 

Lee eventually makes his way out of the bathroom. "What did i miss?" he says. 

The End

Time Holding: 2hr55

The next shy girl that will find themselves in unfortunate circumstances will be Natalie.

Where will Natalie fiind herself desperate to pee?

A) At a fetish convention 

B) At a picnic.

C) After a date.

Edited by empress (see edit history)
On 8/1/2021 at 9:11 PM, Seifer69 said:

Gotta go for A on this one

(Will we come back to previous characters at some point?)

I've planned a story for 4 characters. Then 1 story with them all together at the end providing people are interested!

png-transparent-anime-girl-chibi-anime-girl-blue-haired-girl-illustration-black-hair-cartoons-cartoon-thumbnail.png.51aa1131dd182a57a97efa23ad5cb771.png

A group of 4 friends are planning a trip to the beach. They are taking a picnic with them, looking to spend a considerable amount of the day there and have some fun. The established couple of the group, Ella and Tom, are hoping to have even more fun than the rest. They are fans of wetting and love to see people desperate to pee. Today, along with their mischievious friend Layla, they are planning to make their shy friend wet herself at the beach! Layla is a singer and ironically the loudest and most vocal of the group. Tom and Ella have seen her pee dance many times before and even once she had admitted to leaking on a desperate taxi ride home. The shy girl in the group, Natalie, has never even admitted to needing a wee in their 2 years of friendship. The idea of wetting herself would be so embarrassing to the shy girl but the kinky couple are dtermined to see her with a full bladder at the beach. 

"Hurry up with that drink Nat so we can get going" Layla encourages her shy friend who still has half a glass of lemonade remaining. 

The group have deviously planned this out. The day is swelteringly hot but they know there are no toilets at the beach. They encourage their friend to stay hydrated, but when Natalie isn't paying attention, they pour their own drinks down the sink. As a result, Natalie has drank 4 drinks compared to about 1 and a half for the rest of the group. Ella, Tom and Layla have drank enough to stay hydrated but their friend has drank enought to fill her poor bladder. As a small mercy, Layla encourages her friends to wear her black tights with a clean white dress over the top. At least then, if Natalie can't hold on, it will not be too noticable to others. She could even wee in the water if the group were feeling extremely generous and nobody would know. 

Natalie quickly finishes her lemonade not wanting to keep the other waiting. She delicately wipes her mouth clean as Tom, the designated driver, goes outside the start the car. Layla, who is wearing a grey dress, and Ella, who is only wearing a white bikini and flip-flops, quickly usher Natalie towards the front door. 

"Let's go, we're wasting sunshine" Layla nags who is clearly hesitating. 

"I might just nip to the bathroom..." she begins to say quietly but is abruptly interrupted by her more domineering friend.

"No time. I'm sure you can hold it until later". 

Without argument, Natalie meekly follows her friends to the car, despite clearly needing the toilet somewhat. Ella sits in the front with her boyfriend and gives hima smile. So far so good in operation make Natalie wet herself. Layla and Natalie sit in the back and their shy friend casually put one leg over the other and starts bouncing ever so slightly on her heels. 

Half an hour passes until the group arrive at the beach and Tom parks his Ford Fiesta and pays for parking. Natalie's bladder has become more and more full throughout the journey. She is looking around, obviously for a toilet, but, as the rest of the group know, there is none. Upon reaching that conclusion, she bites down on her soft lips but remains silent. The poor girl needs a wee already and they have only just arrived at the beach. 

The rest of the group looks around, not only for a nice plce to have their picnic, but also for a place suitable should Natalie pee her pants. Due to the hot weather, the beach is busy, which no down is worrying their friend. Luckily, as an avid beach visitor, Layla known all of the best spots. Also, something unique about this beach in Dorset is that it has a nudist section! They could sit their in nude, have their picnic, and hopefully Natalie may wet herself onto the sand - in the nude. She wouldn't even get her clothes wet and that sectin is fairly quiet. Or they could head to the left where they wuld be close to the water. This section was busier but Natalie could relieve herself in the sea if she couldn't hold it. The final option would be the picnic tables. it would be an ideal place to put their wide slection of drinks and snacks. But Natalie would probably need to squat in the trees to release her bladder, and, unfortunately (or fortunate for the rest), would have a wet patch on her clothes. 

Natalie is still stood quietly waiting for the groups to decide. She is bouncing from foot to foot now, probably realizing the deserate situation she is in but not wanting to show her friends. The poor girl can't possible hold it in the whole picnic. 

Desperation: 75%

Time holding: 1hr30

Where do the group decide to sit

A) On the picnic benches. 

B) On the beach close to the sea.

C) On the nudist section of the beach. 

Natalie:

The group couldn't decide where to have their picnic. There ere so many places on the beach that would make a great spot. The sand was so vast and the scenery so beautiful. Most beautiful of all was the shy, timid friend, Natalie, who was silently battling wiith a full bladder while the others debated where to go. Natalie had been encouraged to drink too many drinks before leaving for the beach and had not been allowed to use the toilet before leaving in the hope that they would see her frantically desperate to pee. They had only just arrived and the poor girl was already hopping for foot to foot, struggling to keep her composure. 

"We should spice things up and picnic in the nudist area" Layla added.

"That could be kind of awkward for me" Tom replied. There was no way he wouldn't be turned on with how desperate Natalie would be. 

"You can wear a towel" their boisterous friend suggested. Meanwhile, Natalie was getting more and more concerned about where she was going to release the contents of her bladder. The nudist section would offer no privacy for the bursting girl but she would have to wet her panties in the picnic area. 

"How about we try both areas" Ella finally suggests, seemingly pacifying both parties. "What do you think, Nat?

"S-sure" Natalie replied, struggling to hide just how much she needed the toilet. 

"Are you okay?" Ella quizzed, knowing that her friend was far from okay and would like nothing better than to be stood in a bathroom.

Her friend seemed relectant to answer, but with her bladder trying to push the pee out of her she can't hide her situation any longer. "I just... just really need to pee". 

Her admission is music to Tom and Ella's ears. Their friend must be absolutely bursting to admit that she needs to go; otherwise, she would have stayed quiet. Natalie has been desperate to pee before but prefers to keep quiet. This tiime however, she need to go much more. And it's about to get worse for her. 

Ella decided to play it cool. "You might get chance to pee in the sea later" she says, knowing that the group will make her hold for a torturously long time yet. 

The group arrive at the picnic tables. There are plenty of spaces and the group pick a table which is a slightly further walk, just to prolong Natalie's agony. They take out their selection of food and drinks. Layla has sandwiches and squash, Ella and Tom have soup and water, and Natalie has her favourite sausage rolls and lemonade. What the shy girl doesn't know is that upon preparing the drinks, Tom added diuretic to Natalie's lemonade. Although the desperate girl may not drink much, the diuretic should make it seem like she has drank litres. 

An hour passes and Natalie has drank half a bottle of lemonade. Unfortunately (for her), she is in a state. She has lost all of her composure. Her legs have been twisted in a knot for half an hour and she keeps moaning and squirming. 

"I have to pee so bad. My bladder is gonna explode" she cries, a hand now permenantly placed on her crotch. The others fake sympathy for their friend, reassuring her that she can hold it longer. 

"Please can we go to sea, i can't hold it much longer. Fuck" Natalie exclaims and bends over double to show how full her bladder really is. 

"We agreed to go to the nudist section THEN we can go to the sea" Layla replies and the rest of the group, in unison, agree with their loud-mouthed friend. 

"It hurts..." Natlie begins to moan but the other have already begun walking toward the nudist section. Natalie follows behind - a barrel ready to burst. 

They reach the nudist section and, unsurprisingly, Layla is the first to strip off. Her freckled skin and long legs glisten in the sun. Ella joins her. She's slighty shorter and paler, but her skin looks just as sumptuous in the hot sun. 

"Man, i'm so fucking turned on by Nat" Tom whispers to his girlfriend. "Look at her. She must be in agony holding all of that liquid". 

"Don't be a wimp. Take your clothes off. We want Nat to undress too" Ella whispers back to her partner, who reluctantly undresses. 

Tom finally stands naked, his dick as hard as a pole, and hardening by the second as Natalie contiues to moan about how she's about ot wet herself.

"Sorry" he says sheepishly

Somehow she keeps holding but she must be at her limit. The poor girl still has her legs crossed like a pretzel and makes no attempts to undress. 

"Come on Nat, your turn" Layla encourages.

"Yeah, you have a stunning body" Ella chimes in.

"I would but... i'm about to piss myself". Natalie put her hands to her face, trying as hard as she can not to wet herself right there.

Layla finally persuades the usually shy girl - "You don't want to pee in your clothes though, and we're to far from the sea to make it there". 

Natalie stands, silently pee dancing, considering her options. She cannot believe she is so desperate. She's never had to consider wetting herself in her life but here she is, at breaking point, unable to stop the liquid from flowing out of her much longer...

Desperation: 95%   

Time holding: 3hr00

What do her friends do to get Natalie to undress?

A) They pin her down and strip her, pressing on her bladder as they do so. 

B) They tickle her until she agrees to undress. 

C) Layla makes out with her and slides her clothes off as she does so.