Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Paige likes to hold her pee

Paige squirmed into her heel. It was distracting her from what she was painting, but she was a good multitasker. Plus, she thought it felt kind of good to hold in a full bladder sometimes. When it didn't, she at least didn't mind the feeling.

To tell the truth, Paige had an odd fascination with retaining urine. She did it quite frequently, so much so that some of her closer friends knew about her habit and occasionally did it too when they were around her.

She looked up at Eleanor from across the bed, who was fidgeting in a similar manner. Leaned forward with her chin resting on her hands with her knees under her belly, her hips slightly gyrating.

"Are you holding in your pee?" she asked her. Eleanor met her eyes and nodded.

Paige, taking another sip from her drink, got up from the bed and went downstairs to get two cokes. Eleanor sat up and smirked when she was handed one. "No pee breaks tonight?" she asked, cracking it open and taking a sip.

"Only if you want to," Paige replied, getting back on the bed. "Can I see what you're painting?" She turned it around. A snail on a flower. "Nice."

The cokes were drained in like twenty minutes, and about a half an hour later Paige saw Eleanor bite her lip and lean forward out of the corner of her eye, a look of worry spread across her face.

Paige estimated they were at a similar (if not the same) level of desperation. She felt like, if she wanted to, she could pee her pants right there. She was getting butterflies. She zipped downstairs and got two more cokes. Eleanor looked hesitant this time.

"You don't have to!" she assured her friend.

"No, I want to," Eleanor replied, jiggling her leg and drinking from the can. "I just really gotta go," she looked sheepishly at her through her round-rimmed glasses.

"I do too," Paige held herself for a second before going back to her painting. Her bladder was getting really full by this point. She sat leaning against the wall, her painting resting on her clenched knees. She was constantly slightly shifting her position and moving her hips around. By the time she was almost finished with what she was painting, Paige was finding it impossible to concentrate. Her brush strokes were becoming shaky. She checked on Eleanor peripherally, who was finding it difficult to keep from touching or squeezing her crotch and thighs.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah," Eleanor replied, "but I don't think I can paint right now. I might go to the bathroom."

Paige put her own painting to the side, burying both hands in her lap. "I have to go really bad too."

A lot of time passed. They simply hung out during this time and their desperate need to piss wasn't mentioned for a while. Then...

"Paige I'm dying," Eleanor giggled nervously, squirming frantically.

"Are you gonna go?"

Eleanor stood up, stepping around and squeezing herself. She kept pulling on the butt of her leggings like she was pulling out a wedgie. "I don't know," she said, writhing in place. "Ohh, my bladder..."

Paige, who had been scooting back and forth into her heel, stopped and watched wide-eyed as Eleanor stuck her hands down the front of her pants. When piss started squirting out of her, Paige frantically resumed her squirming to keep herself contained. It felt like the rest of the contents of her screaming, overfilled bladder could come out at any moment.

"Okay, I think I have to go to the toilet," Eleanor said, starting to walk away.

"Do you have a pee baby?" Paige interrupted.

Eleanor pulled her shirt up and her leggings down in the front. Despite the constant wiggling, she could make out a huge bulge of piss sticking out of her friend's belly. "I don't think I can hold it much longer," she whined, doubling over with her hands in her crotch. 

Paige spurted again, despite her squirming. She winced, and her fidgeting intensified. "Does standing up really help it?" she asked, getting up and pacing around, holding herself with both hands.

"Not really," Eleanor replied, bending her knee on the bed to sit on her heel.

The intensity of her need to urinate kept forcing Paige to bend her knees and sometimes squat down to the ground, pushing her heel into herself and squirming into it. Upon trying to stay standing and keep her composure, she felt another hot spurt of piss saturate even more of her underwear. She fell onto the bed, holding her crotch with all her strength, her legs twisting tightly together.

"Ahh-- I'm leaking, I'm leaking..." Eleanor gripped herself tightly, her body trembling.

"I've been leaking, man," Paige laughed.

"Ohhh-- Okay I have to pee right now," Eleanor exclaimed and ran into the bathroom without even shutting the door behind her. The immediate sound of hissing and pattering liquid was too much for Paige to bear. She held it in for almost thirty torturous seconds, writhing around holding herself in agony as Eleanor's sigh of relief and lengthy stream emanated from the bathroom. She even squeezed through the first few spurts, but it was ultimately futile. As soon as she stopped fighting it, she flooded her pants with hot piss, drenching not only herself but her bedsheets as well. It hissed loudly with Eleanor's stream, which was still going on. Paige, stifling a moan from the bliss and relief she was feeling, assessed the spreading damage as it happened. A huge puddle on the top of the bed, streaking down the side and dripping into a somehow bigger puddle on the floor. Her pants had been soiled to the most literal description of the word.

• 2 weeks later...

Paige's bladder was swollen and filled with pee as she laid in her bed one night, staring at the cieling. She really had to go, and she knew she probably should, but it felt good to hold it all in. The concern that she wouldn't make it until morning crossed her mind, but she drifted off to sleep before she acted on it.

Then she was walking down the street of a city. It looks like Seattle, she thought, pausing to look around. She bobbed up and down with her hands between her legs as she did so, really feeling the need to urinate now. Suddenly becoming aware of the people around her, she sheepishly stood upright and put her hands at her sides, starting to walk again.

I should find a bathroom, she thought to herself. She needed to pee really badly. It was getting hard to ignore. But it still felt good in that weird way a couple of her friends had said they felt, too. In fact, this time, it felt reallygood. There was a mix of urinary urgency and titillating warmth spreading around her belly and her crotch, which she hadn't realized she'd been holding onto as she walked. She didn't want this feeling to end, but she wanted quick access of a restroom in case that changed.

She went into a building, which looked like a tavern from a fantasy movie on the inside. She noticed, but didn't think much of the drastic change in scenery.

"How many?" asked a waiter. Luckily, he had no face, so she didn't feel self conscious about squirming.

"Just one," she replied. She followed him as she showed her to a table, bouncing on her heels as he placed the menu and silverware down.

"Thanks. Where's your bathroom?" she asked.

Somehow, the waiter smiled. "We don't do that here," he said. Paige was left wondering if she did something rude. She bounced in the seat, looking at the menu. "These are all drinks!" she said to herself, and it was true. They were also all named after volumes of liquid.

The faceless waiter came back. "Do you know what you want?"

"Is this how much of the drink I'll get?" she asked.

"No, they all come in one size. That's how much of the drink will go through you."

"Go through me?"

"The amount you'll pee out."

She looked puzzled. "Oh. I'll have this one then, I guess. The ounce."

"Are you sure? You strike me as being a bit more experienced than that."

She looked at the menu again. "How about this one? The pint? How much is that?"

"Excellent choice," the waiter said, taking her menu and immediately placing down a green drink. "Enjoy."

Paige leaned back, sipping her drink and fanning her legs, holding herself with her free hand under the table. A twinge of impending leakage caused her to jolt forward, sticking her butt out and wiggling. Biting her nails and looking around for the bathroom, she noticed none of the other staff or the few patrons had faces either. Could they see? Of course not, how could they?

She stuck her hand in her pants and squeezed. Expecting to be granted a slight bit of relief, she was instead washed with a wave of pleasure that spread through her crotch into her tight, full bladder. She was bursting, but it's never felt this good before.

She finished her drink and held herself with both hands, squirming and writhing desperately. Paige had to pee so bad it hurt. Scooting back and forth, she realized she was going to pee herself if she didn't go soon.

She went up to the bar, twisting her legs up like a pretzel. "Where's your restroom?" she asked.

"We don't do that here."

A wave hit and she started stepping around. "What does that mean? You have to have a restroom! Isn't it, like, illegal if you don't?"

"It's just not what this place is for."

She jumped up onto a bar stool, crossing her legs and wiggling her butt. It was getting worse by the second. "I just have to go so bad."

"I'm sure there's somewhere that has what you're looking for. Just not here, sweetie. Could I get you a two-cup?"

She doubled over and pushed her hands into her crotch. "Oohh-- no thanks, I gotta go..."

She leapt off the seat and ran outside, holding herself with both hands. Her screaming bladder pulsed uncomfortably with every step, threatening to leak at any moment. She ran into a different place and immediately asked for a bathroom.

"It's for customers only. Would you like a table?" This waiter had nothing but a giant pair of eyes on top of his shoulders.

"Yes! Please, just let me go to the bathroom," she pleaded, unable to hide her extreme desperation.

"You'll have to order something first. A lot of people act like they're going to give us some business just to use our bathroom."

She sat down in the booth, wriggling desperately. "Just give me anything!"

The waiter rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry!" She scanned the menu, dancing madly. Her need to piss was so intense that she'd forgotten about the sensation in her nether regions, and it was easing its way back into her focus. She bit her lip, scooting back and forth and squeezing herself. If she wasn't on the verge of wetting herself in public, she might have enjoy the feeling a bit more.

"Could I just get this one?" she asked, pointing to a drink.

"Sure thing."

"And could I use that bathroom?"

"Sure, and leave immediately after? At least pay first. That's our rule. You gotta pay first."

He left Paige alone, presumably to get her drink she really didn't want. She put her hand under her crotch and sat on it, wriggling madly into it while her other hand gripped the fabric of her pants so hard her knuckles were white. Her cheeks were flushed pink and she couldn't keep from pushing her fingers into herself. It felt good, but it also felt like she was about to explode. The two sensations were the same. A spurt of piss squeezed its way out of her tired, throbbing urethra, making her double over and rest her head on the table. She had to go so bad she felt like crying.

The waiter returned with the drink, his huge eyes peering down at the bursting girl.

"How much is it?" she asked, pulling out her wallet as she squirmed desperately. 

"Sixty eight cents."

Her hands were shaking as she started pulling out coins and dropping them on the table. It seemed like she only had pennies.

"Do you have enough?" the waiter asked.

"I..." Paige had so much piss inside of her that she couldn't think. It hurt really bad. "I j-just really need to go to the b-bathroom."

"It's only for customers," he repeated.

She choked out a whimper as another bit of pee squirted out of her again. "I can't- I can't hold it, please!"

As she felt her urethral muscles finally give up and the contents of her bladder spill into her pants, he simply looked at her. Hissing as the crotch of her pants went dark, spreading down her legs. Pattering as it dripped onto the floor. She couldn't believe how good it felt. A moan escaped her lips as her bladder emptied a torrent of piss that saturated her clothes. She closed her eyes, her entire focus on her blissful relief.

She didn't want to look back at the waiter. Still, she forced herself to open her eyes...

Paige was in her bed, still leaking urine into her soaked sheets. "Oh, shit..." she muttered, sitting up, unable (and unwilling) to stem the stream. "That's so much pee..." She pulled her waistband away from her belly, watching the last dribble of pee come out of her pussy. It wasn't just urine that had saturated her underwear.

• 1 month later...

A liter of water and two and a half miles under foot left Paige's bladder swollen and hurting by the time she was heading back down from the summit, taking a hike with her dog. It was protruding out of her leggings. Every step was an uncomfortable jolt, but she picked up the pace to reduce the amount of unavoidable piss stops on the way down the mountain. Paige put her hands over her aching, piss-filled organ.

The view was pretty astounding. Distractingly, the sensation of a full bladder was sending pleasure waves through her nether regions. She tapped her fingers against her pee baby, then dropped one hand to her side while the other went between her legs. By the halfway point, she ready to burst.

Constant squeezing was needed to keep from spurting. She was drinking from a gatorade bottle, despite already having desperately overfilled herself to the point of emergency. Her walking speed often stuttered so that she could bob or lurch forward, clutching her crotch trying to keep the ocean of urine inside her..

The first spurt was what sent her rushing off the trail, her fingers gripping hard into her vagina. Another one as she stood stepping around, looking around her to make sure there was enough privacy. There wasn't. Then, as she ran to a more covered spot with her Border Collie excitedly following behind, she just started pissing herself.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, pulling down her leggings and releasing a torrent of piss against the ground. She had only just begun sighing in relief when the sound of talking startled her badly. She painfully tightened her urethra and yanked her leggings back up, grimacing in the discomfort. Her bladder still ached urgently. She rushed back onto the trail, liquid sloshing around inside her, and carried on casually past  when she soon passed a couple of hikers going the opposite direction.

It was hard to keep herself composed, smiling politely at the hikers. Paige had both hands between her legs squeezing madly as soon as they passed by. She felt ready to leak again. She had the chance to sneak off back into the bushes and finish, but some swirling sensation of pleasure in her bladder and her privates was begging her to keep it in.

Her underwear was soggy in the crotch, as was her thighs. It wasn't just her tired muscles that made it hard to hold it in. Despite relieving herself a little bit earlier, her bladder was still uncomfortably full. She could feel it pulsing, stretching tightly into a visible bulge. She had to piss really badly.

If she were standing in one place, she'd be jumping around like a lunatic. Speed-walking was her only alternative. She almost made it all the way to the bottom without another pee break, but by then she couldn't take it anymore. The pleasurable sensations had since been taken over by extreme discomfort; searing, tight pain in her bladder and an ache in her kidneys.

She stumbled to the side of the trail, spurting the whole walk there, and yanked down her pants with no regard for any onlookers around her. "Ohh--" she moaned, releasing a hard jet of urine into the grass for well over a minute. The recklessness of her actions hit her as she was peeing, and she pulled her pants up right before she was all the way done, saturating her underwear even more. She rushed off of the trail and headed home, ready for a change of clothes.

• 1 month later...

I am going to start titling these.

Desperate Bath

Paige was watching TV upside down. Laying on her back with her head dangling off the side of the bed, she was bouncing her knees together in response to the little liquid-filled bladder that was sticking out of her belly. It was urgently pleading with her to be emptied, sending alarm signals to her in the form of uncomfortable pressure. Counteractively, it was also a warm, titillating sensation flowing through her private parts.

She'd had to go for some time now. Large sections of the movie she was watching were being missed from the distraction in her nether regions. She swung her legs off the bed and ran to the bathroom with her hands between her legs. She turned the hot water on and started filling up the bathtub, twisting her legs up and doubling over, squeezing herself tightly. She pulled her shirt off as she walked awkwardly to the hamper, tossing it in as she stuck her butt out, the need to urinate pounding in her abdomen. She jumped around as she undid her pants, sloshing the urine around. Paige pulled them off and grabbed her pussy tightly. Now that she was naked from the waist down, it felt like it was going to come out at any moment. She stepped around madly as she undid her bra and threw it with her other clothes. She squirted soap into the running water, tossed in a bathbomb, and stepped in. It almost scalded her feet. Running only cold water, she stood here squirming and squeezing and stepping in place until it was barely comfortable enough to sit down. She sat on her knees, the hot water lapping at her ass and pussy. She rubbed her pussy lips to keep from leaking as she sat down all the way. The water enveloped the bulge of her bladder, somehow amplifying the almost unbearable feeling of pressure.

Paige was dying to piss. Her swollen bladder was begging her to relieve herself. She was gripping herself tightly, sitting on her fingers and scooting her vagina into them. In the hot water, it felt like the pee was creeping to the end of her urethra, ready to squirt out the second she relaxed. But it made her feel so good! She didn't divulge to her friends exactly how intensely the pleasure of a bursting bladder affected her. When she had to go this bad, every touch to that area was an explosion of feeling.

She felt herself starting to piss. She immediately stood up, squeezing herself with wild legwork, fighting the fiery sting in her peehole. "Oh my god!" she said out loud, the extreme sensation of desperation overwhelming her.

She turned the water off and sat with one leg on either side of the tub wall. She was essentially humping it, frantically doing anything to keep the pee inside. Erratic spurts started forcing their way out of her every few seconds. Just when she was beginning to think she couldn't take it anymore, a strong jet of pee came squirting out as quickly as the spurts were. She leapt up again, gripping herself tightly, urine leaking from in between her fingers from where she wasn't quite able to stop in time. She swung her leg over and dried her wet foot on the rug by the tub, thighs pressed tightly together with her hands between her legs. She squeezed her eyes shut tight and sat on the tub as barely a tablespoon of urine seeped out of her, her urethra screaming to be relaxed. The muscle was almost burning from overwork.

She could feel a warm puddle of pee under her butt from where she leaked on the wall of the tub. Since she was no longer dripping bathwater by this point, she ran to the toilet, ripped off a strip of toilet paper, and wiped the side of the tub clean while digging her heel into her bare pussy. Another hard spurt of urine hissed out and dripped down her foot. She groaned as she stood up to kick the rug over the spot she had made on the porcelain floor. She ran back to the toilet and dropped the paper in, desperately twisting her legs up like a pretzel. Her eyes were watering. Why were her eyes watering?

Her bursting, overfilled bladder felt like it was going to burst open from the extreme amount of liquid she was holding inside of it. Her lower belly was so swollen with urine that she was aware of it just by the feeling of the bulge under her wrists as she held herself. This was the most desperate she'd ever felt- and she'd pissed herself before! How was she holding this much completely naked? It was too much while standing next to the toilet as it flushed, and another short stream of piss escaped her clenched peehole and cascaded down her legs. Paige wanted to back in the bath, but she thought she wouldn't be able to hold in her bladder if her lower extremities were under warm water again. Coming to the conclusion that it might be easier to hold it if she ran around, she bolted desperately to the bathroom door and poked her head out.

"Is anyone home?" she called loudly, gyrating her ass as she rubbed her vagina, squeezing and unsqueezing as she stepped side to side. Luckily, no one was there to hear her voice shaking with desperation. Still completely nude, she ran down the hall and through the living room, into her room and into the kitchen. Her bladder was screaming. It was the only thing that she could think about. When piss started coming out despite her movement, she made a beeline for the bathroom. It only got stronger as she sprinted desperately down the hall, fully gushing out of her by the time she jumped into the tub and fell on her ass in the water.

"Ahh-!!" she moaned loudly as she finally unclenched her urethra, intense euphoria spreading through her whole body. She positioned herself so that her pussy was out of the water, pissing loudly and powerfully into the bath. "Jesus christ!" she groaned in pleasure. What seemed like gallons of urine gushed out of her bladder as her enormous bulge deflated like a balloon. The stream died out over the course of two minutes, before getting a second wind and going strong for another minute. She sat down, breathing deep from exertion. She played with her tingling pussy as she decided whether or not to actually bathe in that water or not. 

Camping Accident, Part One

POV: Eleanor

"Hey, do you think we can go outside again soon?" I asked Paige. I got no answer. I sat up so I could see what she was doing and she appeared to be sleeping. I huffed. About five hours ago, we learned that the camper bathroom overflows when it's flushed. I went with her to go outside probably three hours ago and I couldn't get the floodgates to open. I kind of had to go, but I was really only going because she was going. She had a hissing river to let out. All I did was fart. As for my current situation, I'd been squirming for a long time and I was beyond ready to relieve myself, but I felt so bad waking people up.

I paced up and down the camper, patting my vagina. I was seriously considering using the toilet. The flush would probably wake her up anyway, though. But the sink...

I pulled my pants down my thighs and hopped up, trying to position my plus sized ass over this tiny sink. I couldn't let it out fast enough; it was like the stream was sitting at the end of my urethra, ready to come out at any moment. It didn't jet as planned, though, and I ended up squirting pee onto the counter and floor, wetting my undies. With both hands I managed to stem the flow, wincing and hopping off so I could double over and squeeze my thighs together. I pulled my pants back up and ripped off some paper towels to clean up, squirming the entire time.

Later, I was sitting on my knees digging my heel into my crotch. Subtle waves of pleasure were swirling in my belly, reaching down through my bursting bladder and into my nether regions. I really didn't want to go outside by myself, so I decided to at least try to make it until morning...

POV: Paige

Someone shook me awake frantically. It was Eleanor, her cute, panicked face whispering inches from mine.

"I have to pee really bad!" she was clearly unable to keep still. It always took me a minute to get out of sleep mode. She shook me again. "Come onnn, I really have to go!"

"Okay, okay..." I mumbled, climbing out of bed. I had to accompany her to relieve herself because she was afraid of going outside in the dark alone. I took my time because I really liked watching Eleanor desperately trying to keep her piss inside of her. It happened often, and I was always enamored by the frantic way she moved her body. Her hips did most of the work in the awkward, desperate dance she'd have going on. Gyrating, sticking her butt out or to the side while her legs twisted up under her... I had apparently slept through the earlier, more casual stages of her desperation, which consisted of stepping around, patting herself, lifting her legs up like she was marching, and subtle squirming... I was witnessing a situation much more serious than that. This was an emergency.

"Hurry, pleasee!!" she whined as I tiredly unrolled my socks. "You don't even need your shoes!"

"I don't want to step on something."

"Ohhh...!" She was kicking her feet back, her hands clutching her crotch tightly. She turned away from me and bent over.

"You okay?" I asked.

"No, I have to pee really, really badly," she said, turning back around. She was squirming madly, and her face was really flushed. I could see her perspiring from how much she was struggling. She stuck her hands down the front of her leggings.

"Ew!" I said jokingly.

"I'm gonna pee myself if you don't hurry up right now, Paige," she said, "I'm being serious. I need you to come outside with me  right now so I can pee."

"I'm going as fast as I can," I said.

"No, you're being slow as fuck!" she said and started jumping up and down. "I have to pee so bad! I can't take it anymore, dude!"

"Okay, you gotta calm down."

"It hurtssss..."

"Okay, I'm ready--" I started to say, when a noise like a thud and some skittering came from outside. "What was that?"

"What?" Eleanor asked, stepping side to side and holding her crotch.

I peeked outside the window and saw only darkness. "You didn't hear that?"

"Hear what??" she asked impatiently.

When I didn't get an answer the second time, I groaned miserably. I walked over to it and fell face-down on the couch, both hands still squeezing between my legs. My bladder seriously felt like it was about to burst.

Sometimes I think about why I'm doing this to myself. I'm sure if I rushed outside, Paige would be right behind me.

I've known Paige forever. When she told me about how often she held in her pee and why, it explained a lot of her strange behavior around going to the bathroom. She presented the pastime to me like she was revealing a strange discovery, piqueing my interest and leading me to try it. I'm aware of the sexual aspect of it and I don't suspect any creepiness. It wasn't manipulative; it was a genuine confidement of a strange, guilty pleasure.  I knew what she meant and had felt it before, but had never intentionally induced it before. Before I knew it, my bladder was busting every other day. It was for the feeling I felt at that moment: the tingling sensation of pleasure that spread from my bladder to my peehole. I wasn't quite pushing my way to relief, and I think Paige knew that.

As I sat up and squirmed in the seat about 15 minutes later, cradling my screaming bladder on the verge of tears, I realized the pleasure feelings I'd noticed when my bladder had been manageably full were beginning to be eclipsed by intense discomfort. I rubbed my swollen belly and felt how tight and distended with pee I was. I was so full it hurt. I got up and started pacing around again, but I could feel my legs start to buckle beneath me.

"P-Paige, I really c-can't wait anymore..." I stuttered, dropping to my knees with my hands between my thighs.

"I'm serious, El, I swear I heard something," she said. "It's freakin' me out."

"Come on, it was p-probably just an animal," I told her as I doubled over. I stuck my hand in my underwear again to squeeze myself. I hadn't noticed any further leakage, but my pussy was soaked.

Paige got up and started trying to shine a flashlight out the window. "Dude, come on!" I said, annoyed. "I'm f-fucking dying, man, let's just go really quick!"

"Alright, alright! Sheesh." I scrambled behind her as she started to unlock the door. "Bet you don't even have to go that bad," she said, and thwapped my belly with the back of her fingers.

"Ughh!" I exclaimed, doubling over. It fucking hurt, and it pissed me off. But something weird happened. It sent shockwaves of pleasure through the region, so intense it almost alleviated my desperation for a second. Almost.

I was still recoiling from what happened when Paige called from outside.

"Are you coming?" she asked, "it's creepy as hell out here."

My entire body was trembling. I carefully stepped outside, holding myself with one hand and rubbing my bladder with the other. I pushed on it gingerly, seeing if I could find that feeling again, but it just hurt. Oh my god, I had to piss.

"Well, are you gonna go?" Paige asked.

"W-When you smacked my b-bladder, it felt really good for a s-second..."

"Whoa, really?" 

"But it hurt too!"

"Do you want me to do it again?"

"N-no! I d- I don't think... oh f-fuck!" I was pissing myself. It took me a few seconds to wrestle my pants down, enough time for my pee stream to make it down my legs and through the fabric. I was already peeing full force by the time it was out of the way. Immense pleasure came in waves through my privates, the strength of the stream against my urethra enough to stimulate it even more. It was blissful, but...

"Oh, El, why are you crying?" Paige asked. I could hear genuine sympathy in her voice and it made me feel better.

"I don't know, I p-pissed my fucking pants," I said, wiping the tears from my eyes. "It's embarrassing."

"It's happened to me before," she said, rubbing my back. "You've seen it. I'm not judging you. I know you really had to go. I'm really sorry I hit you and made you wait."

My stream was still going strong. I was thinking about the time I came back from the bathroom to see her in soggy pants, taking off her soiled bedsheets. "I know you aren't judging me," I laughed. "Oh, god... Could you bring me something to wipe with?"

Camping Accident, Part 2

I wiped my pussy and pulled up my soaked pants. A little later, I was standing at the sink completely naked from the waist down, wetting paper towels and wiping my legs off. Paige was facing the wall for my privacy, sipping from something.

"Are you really drinking a monster right now?" I asked, "it's like four in the morning."

"Yeah," she laughed, taking one last sip and tossing the can in the trash. "Are you done yet? I wanna get another."

"In a second," I replied, pulling on some shorts. I grabbed one and handed it to her.

"Thanks. Are you okay?"

"I was okay before," I said, sitting down beside her. "I just haven't pee'd my pants since I was little. It was kind of a shock."

I noticed Paige was wriggling a bit as she cracked open the can and drank it. "It's always my own fault when I pee my pants," she chuckled.

"I have to pee again already," I said. It was a small urge, but there nonetheless.

"Always gotta pee again right after you have to go really bad."

"Come with me outside real quick?"

"In a minute," she said, taking the last gulp. I'd never seen people down drinks faster than Paige.

I didn't ask again for a while. Sitting up on the bed, I felt like I could fall asleep right there like that, but I knew I shouldn't. I had to urinate really bad again. I knew the volume of liquid wasn't even close to what I was holding in before, but my pee muscles were so tired. I'd be humiliated if I wet the bed.

Paige was doing something on her computer, curled up in a ball leaning on my shoulder. "Do you want to go outside now?" I asked.

She grunted tiredly in response.

"I really gotta go," I said, drumming my fingers on my crotch as I tensed and untensed my thighs and butt. I felt like I was going to leak.

Paige stood up on her knees next to me. "Get me back," she said.

"What?"

"I have to pee really bad right now," she said, "I hit you in the belly earlier. I don't think I have to go as bad as you did, but just get me back."

"But I don't want to hit you."

"Dude, you're making me feel bad," she said, starting to fidget. "Just smack me as hard as I smacked you."

"You didn't even smack me, it was like a-" I lightly tapped her in the belly.

"That was so light," she laughed.

"I don't know, man!" Laughing almost made me pee. I pinched between my legs and rocked side to side.

I guess a wave hit her because Paige suddenly stuck her butt out before sitting on her heel. "I just wanna see what you meant when you said it felt really good when I hit you," she said, moving her hips to rub her crotch into her heel.

"Well, it still hurt."

"I figured it did," she said. "Holding it 'till you bust still hurts, but its worth it to feel good. I promise you don't have to feel bad about hitting me." She stood up on her knees again, giving herself a squeeze before lifting her shirt above her belly button. "Just real quick!"

I hesitated, then hit her the same way she hit me. I could tell she was full of liquid by the sound her stomach made. "Like that?" I asked.

She hesitated before saying, "Try doing it harder."

I winced and squeezed myself, leaning forward for a second because my bladder was sending out waves of urgency. I just wanted to go outside already, so I tried not to overthink it. I just hit her. I knew it was too hard as soon as i did it.

"Oomf!" the blow made her recoil and double over.

"Oh god, I'm sorry!" I said, putting my hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she said, still doubled over and sounding strained. "Don't be sorry, I asked you to. It doesn't hurt that much, I kind of overreacted..."

"I'm sorry, Paige."

"It's okay!" She sat up, holding herself and gyrating her hips. "Do you want to go outside now?"

I almost didn't make it. I spurted as I was unlocking the door, and burst as soon as my pants were down. Paige was holding her bladder as she urinated.

"Are you okay?" I asked, "I didn't mean to hit you that hard."

"El, I'm fine I swear!" she replied, "I wanted you to do that, I was asking you to."

"Did it feel good at all?"

A slight pause. "Yeah," she replied, "a little bit I think."

POV: Paige

My bladder was still aching from the hit. It really did hurt a lot. It sent a jet of urine into my underwear when it happened, too. I did it to myself, though. I was still intrigued by that feeling she described. I wanted to try again. Just not now.

>>This last part contains some poop stuff, so skip to the next entry if that isn't your thing!<<

Getting hit in the stomach was a great discomfort for a couple of reasons. I'd been harboring a different fullness in my belly for quite some time. It'd go away and come back, but now as I was squatting and pissing, it felt ready to come out. Actually, it felt more than ready to come out. I cut my stream short because I just couldn't relax down there anymore. I had to go soon.

But it was really dark. I waited much longer than I wanted to because I get anxious enough just being outside at night right in front of the camper

I considered how long it was until I would be home, or at least near a gas station. Hours at least. I stood up and pulled my pants up, deciding to continue to try to wait it out.

We went back inside and layed down on the bed. I looked on my phone just to distract myself.

"Are you sure I didn't hit you too hard?"

"Absolutely. I'm fine, El." I could feel my lower abdomen cramping, my belly bloated with shit. A little bit later, a bunch of gas bubbled up in my colon. I had to fart extremely badly, but I kept it in out of embarrassment. I needed to do it so urgently, though, that I was flexing my butt tightly so as to not let it out. "You awake?" I asked. When here wasn't a response, all I had to do was untense myself and it came out.

I think it was almost two hours when I decided that I couldn't take it anymore. My stomach was yowling. I was sweating. I had to poop so bad. The sun was starting to rise and pretty soon I wasn't going to have as much privacy anymore.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed leaning my head on my knees. I felt like I was going to throw up if I didn't empty myself soon. I looked at the door and sighed tightly, clutching my groaning tummy. My heart was thumping with anxiety at the thought of going somewhere in the woods to do my business alone in the dark, but I wasn't about to ask Eleanor to accompany me.

I fell over onto my side, curling up into a fetal position. I felt stuck. When it started to feel like it was pushing itself out, I jumped up and rushed to the bathroom, grabbed a roll of toilet paper, and rushed outside.

I was holding my butt as I went into the trees, my heart racing and my stomach swollen with fecal matter. It might have been protocol to dig a hole first, but I was confident I didn't have time. I was mumbling oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck as I scrambled to get my pants down, a long, unintentional fart pushing its way out of me. 

It came shooting out as soon as I squatted down. I thought I'd never stop shitting. The pain in my belly evaporated as it was replaced with relief. I finished my business and got back to the camper as quickly as possible and I think Eleanor had no idea.

An Experiment in Desperation

All Paige had on when she went to sleep one night was a pair of sweatpants, fully commando and with her breasts exposed. She sat on the edge of her bed until she drained the huge cup of water she'd prepared, then she curled up under the covers. Her stomach was full with cold water; she could hear and feel it slosh every time she rolled over.

Eventually, she fell asleep. It was only sunrise when she woke up busting to piss. She put her pillow between her legs and layed there for a while longer, enjoying the rest but unable to keep from squirming constantly. She actually managed to briefly fall asleep before being jolted awake by the sensation of urine seeping out of her pussy and saturating her pants. Her hands shot to her crotch.

"Holy shit, I have to pee," she muttured as she sat up, gripping herself tightly. She scooted to the edge of the bed, patting her crotch. She lightly pushed down on her bladder with the tips of her fingers, fanning her legs madly and wriggling her butt. It hurt. She started tapping herself on her bulging, piss filled organ, making it pulse under an intense wave of discomfort with every tap.

Paige was experimenting, trying to find for herself what Eleanor had mentioned to her the other night. Although the sensation of a full bladder was giving her the expected, euphoric sensation in her nether regions, she still couldn't shake the instinct to keep pressure away from her belly when she was so full of urine. She pulled the waistband away from herself until it was almost to her knees. The poor girl felt like she was going to pop, her swollen bladder sticking out visibly. She felt a slight draft in between her legs where she had peed herself a bit.

When Eleanor had hit her pretty, she only felt cramped. Paige was pretty hesitant to try recreating that, so she took the cup, put it under her tight bladder, and layed belly-down on her bed, sticking her ass up to keep from crushing her bloated organ too much right away.

Searing discomfort and a soft but uncontrollable leak.

She jumped onto her side, squeezing herself and rolling onto her back. Her bloated, pee-filled organ was screaming. The pain reached all the way down to her peehole. She felt like crying from the torture she was putting herself through. This wasn't worth it, she decided.

She scooted to the edge of the bed again and took her sweatpants off. As soon as the cup was positioned under her pussy, she exploded into it, filling it almost to the brim with hot piss.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Paige groggily answered the phone one morning. "Hello?" she mumbled.

"Hey, is this Paige?" said a somewhat familiar voice.

"Yeah..."

"This is Lana, Eleanors friend!"

"Ohh, hey what's up?" she sat up, her morning pee aching gently in her bladder.

"Nothing much, I'm just having this pool party later today and I was wondering if you wanted to come?"

"Yeah, that sounds cool! Could you send me the address? What time should I be there?"

"Yeah sure. Maybe head over at like 2?"

She checked the clock. It was noon. "Sounds good. See you there!"

She couldn't help but feel nervous, though she was excited to meet some new people. She walked over to her dresser and pulled off her pajama pants and underwear, then slipped on her bikini bottoms. Same with her shirt to don her bikini top. She pulled on some jeans and a t-shirt over it and headed for the bathroom, then stopped in her tracks.

Pool party...

She went to the kitchen and poured herself some cereal with a little more milk than usual, then she watched TV as her dull urge to urinate got stronger and more distracting. Soon it was 1 and she wondered if Lana meant leave at 2 or get there at 2. Deciding to leave at 2 and be worst case scenario fashionably late, she got a glass of water and had already drained and refilled it by the time it was 1:30. She squirmed and fanned her legs, scrolling through her phone and waiting for it to be time to leave. By the time it was, she had to go rather badly, and was scooting her butt around in the car as she drove there. A wave of urgency hit her at a stoplight. She bit her lip and giggled, rubbing her pussy as she squirmed.

She pulled into the driveway and went up to the front door, knocking sheepishly and hoping it was the right house. She stepped side to side as she waited, really needing to go to the bathroom. Somebody peeked through the blinds then opened the door.

"Paige!" Eleanor greeted, and they hugged. "I was starting to think you weren't coming!"

"Of course I came," she said, stepping inside and looking around. This girls house was huge. There was a moderate roar of voices from around the house. "Uh, where's Lana?"

"Oh, I don't know. It's hard to get to talk to her for very long at these things. Here, get something from the snack table. You wanna see the arcade?"

"Arcade?" Paige asked, grabbing a soda before being pulled upstairs. Every step was a dull throb in her full, aching bladder. "Whoaa!" she said as they walked into a huge room of arcade cabinets. "This is crazy!"

"They all say it, but you don't have coins to play 'em, you just hit start."

Paige played a round of Ms. Pac Man, then sipped her pepsi while watching Eleanor have a turn. She hadn't even realized she was crossing her legs and hurriedly stood casually again. She wondered if Eleanor would think it was weird that she was holding it in at a party. She'd do it all the time if she could. It just felt so good, and a pool party was the perfect place for it. She could let go at any time. Although she'd need to get to the pool, soon. Her need to pee was getting bad.

They took forever to leave the arcade. When they left, they got swept up talking to friends. It was fun, but her bladder only got fuller and fuller. "Do you want to go to the pool?" Paige finally asked, unable to keep from fidgeting and stepping around.

"...Yeah," she replied, leading them downstairs. A group of people Eleanor knew stopped and talked to them, forcing Paige to keep her squirming to a minimum once again as she was introduced. She barely paid attention to the conversation as it dragged on and on. She discreetly touched her fingers to her bloated bladder, the titulating sensation spreading from the swollen bulge above her pubic bone all the way through her urethra. She really didn't want to ask again, but after a while the poor girl had to pee so bad it was hurting.

"Wanna go swimming?" she asked casually, trying not to look like she was fighting her hands from tightly gripping her crotch.

"Mmm, not swimming, but we can go to the pool," Eleanor replied, heading towards the backyard.

Not swimming? Paige thought, Why else would we go to the pool!? Every step made her swollen bladder throb, but the tingling euphoria told her to keep it in. Eleanor sat on a lounge chair by the steps and Paige sat on her heel at her friend's feet, squirming and trying not to look like she was dying to piss.

"I'm not trying to force you to do something you don't feel like doing, just- how come you don't want to go swimming?"

"I don't know, I just don't wanna... take my shirt off right now," she looked around sheepishly.

Paige was trembling desperately. "Come on, El, nobody's thinking like that!" she pleaded, lowering her voice. "There's tons of people swimming here nobody cares! I wanna go but I don't wanna go without you. I know you got one on just in case!"

Eleanor smirked at her. "Alright, maybe..." she said.

"Hey, Paige, you came!" Lana said as she walked up, "you guys wanna play chicken?"

"Yeah, let's play chicken, El!" Paige was trying so hard not to leak. She'd do anything to get to the pool right now.

"Okay, let's go." She waited as Eleanor pulled off her shirt and shorts. Paige rushed into the water, ready to relax and empty her tight, bursting bladder.

"Okay, get on my shoulders," Eleanor told her as she waded past and bent down in front of her.

Paige hesitated, debating if she should start to release the torrent that was waiting right behind her tired sphincter.

"What, you want me to get on your shoulders?" Eleanor joked. Paige was much too small to carry almost anyone, but at this point she'd almost prefer to attempt it so she could have more time to relieve herself. She knew her friend wouldn't go along with it, though, and she gingerly lifted herself onto her shoulders. The back of Eleanor's head kept squishing Paige's really full bladder and it made her want to cry.

"You okay?" Eleanor asked.

"Y-yeah, why?"

"You're kind of strangling me with your thighs."

Paige released the tension in her legs. "Sorry!" she squeaked, feeling even closer to voiding her bursting bladder all over her friend.

"Okay, you ready?" Lana asked from the top of someone's shoulders. Paige nodded. "3... 2... 1... Go!"

They ran at each other, the massive amount of liquid in Paige's overswollen organ sloshing around from the movement. They shoved each other, but no one fell. They shoved each other again, and this time it made her spurt hard. Please, god, don't let Eleanor have felt that. She needed to urinate so fucking badly. The sensation in her belly was intensely painful. Her urethra was screaming. Would it be obvious if she threw the game?

Turns out she didn't need to. She froze in place as she suddenly started pissing, a torrent impossible to ignore jetting against the back of Eleanor's neck.

I knew she was holding her pee the whole time. She's so bad at hiding it. The lip biting, the random giggling, the touching her belly... I was wondering if she wanted to go to the pool to pee. Pretty gross to pee in someone's pool if you ask me, but I bet she doesn't even think about that.

Poor Paige. She went back to strangling me with her thighs when I felt her hot piss shooting against my head, streaming down my shoulders and my back. I could hear the hissing and the splattering, but it was so loud around us I doubt anyone else noticed.

End of POV

Lana shoved her off of Eleanor's shoulders and she fell backwards into the water, the jolting movement stopping Paige from emptying any more of her bloated bladder. She came up from the water, red in the face and terrified of what Eleanor was thinking. She was under the water, no doubt rinsing herself off. She came up laughing, but her attention was to the group.

"Two outta three?" Lana said.

"I gotta go to the bathroom real quick," Eleanor replied, leaving the pool.

"What about you, Paige?"

"I-I'm okay," she shivered as she started taking a leak again, her swollen organ slightly lessening its intense discomfort. "I think I'm bad at this game."

"Oh, come on! Just one more round!"

Paige was still urinating hard as she said "maybe later, I gotta pee too."

She completely drained herself as she swam to the edge of the pool, pretending to look around for a minute while the last of her bladder contents squirted out. As soon as she was done, she got out and dried off, leaving to look for her friend. She found her leaving the bathroom on the second floor.

"You shoulda told me!" Eleanor said immediately. "I could've looked out for you. I could've done it with you and we could've looked out for each other!"

Paige looked at her, her cheeks burning red. "I thought you'd think it was weird I was doing it at your friends party..."

"I don't care about that. If you're gonna do it, I'd like to at least know so I can help you get somewhere quick if need be."

Eleanor hugged her. "Sorry..." Paige said.

"Unless you pee'd on me on purpose," El added, looking at Paige. "Did you?"

"No! Of course not," she defended.

"Oh. Just asking."

Desperate in Public

Paige could see Eleanor squirming in the passenger seat as she saueezed a water bottle in between her thighs into her privates. She pulled into a spot in the Walmart parking lot and pulled the keys out, giving herself a squeeze and asking her friend "how're you doing?"

She was kicking her legs. "Uhh, 7/10. What about you?"

She focused on her intense need to piss. The tingling euphoria swirling in her belly, but also the heavy, throbbing sensation that was starting to hurt. "8," she said, strained. Her hands were pushing into the seat, fingers under her thighs as she rocked back and forth.

"Ready to go?" Eleanor asked, not waiting for a response as she got out of the car. Halfway through the uncomfortable walk to walmart, Paige squeezed her hands into fists in response to an intense surge of pressure urging her to urinate where she was. She struggled to maintain her composure, each step sending shockwaves of urgency through her swollen bladder. She could se El out of the corner of her eye folding her hands in front of her crotch. Niether of them showed much desperation on account of the other people around them in the store until they got to an isle with no one else around.

Eleanor crossed her legs and stuck her butt out, huffing air out of her pursed lips. "What's it look like?" she asked, scanning the shelves.

Paige was marching in place, squishing her thighs together with every leg lift. "They don't have it," she said. "These are all the wrong size."

"So we have to go somewhere else?"

"I think," she double checked, since it was hard to focus on reading the sizes when most of her concentration was on containing her busting bladder. "Alright, let's check CVS."

"Hold on," Eleanor lowered her voice, holding herself and jiggling. "Should we pee here?"

Paige blinked. "Can you make it?"

"I don't know," she stood bent over, hands on her inner thighs. "Probably."

"I'll go if you go," Paige replied, and they stood there squirming for a minute before Eleanor said "let's just go."

As they walked past the registers, a wave hit Paige that caused her to stumble. It felt like piss was going to come shooting out of her burning urethra if she didn't do something. Her hands shot to her crotch for a second, gripping tightly, then she forced them to her sides, her bursting bladder howling in distress.

They walked out the doors and Eleanor said "are you sure you don't want to pee here?"

"We're already out here," Paige said breathlessly.

"Did you leak at all?"

She shook her head. Paige's liquid waste sloshed around inside her with the movement of getting into the car, pounding with pressure and urgency.

"I have to pee so bad!" Eleanor complained as she got in the car, fanning her legs and grabbing her privates.

"I do too," Paige giggled, scooting her tingling crotch into the seat and biting her lip as she pulled out of the parking spot. Throughout the drive, she was constantly pulling the seatbelt away from the bulge of urine it was constricting. Eleanor did her one better, holding the lower part of the seatbelt with her knees as she squeezed herself and fidgeted desperately.

Right before they got to CVS, Eleanor squeaked as she pushed her body straight, gripping herself tightly before plopping back down and jerking her butt back and forth in a frantic potty dance. "Ohhh, Paige, I don't know if I can hold it much longer..."

Paige bounced on her butt, fingers wedged under her crotch and pushing into her privates. "You want to use the toilet when we get in there?"

"Yes," she said without hesitation.

They got there and rushed around every corner of the store looking for public restrooms.

"Can we ask to use the staff one?" Eleanor gripped her vagina with both hands, crossed her legs, and bent over.

"Let's just get our stuff and hurry home," Paige said, her intensely full bladder constantly sending cramping pangs of urgency. She couldn't stop moving as she looked for the right size on the shelf, her friend squirming just as badly beside her. "Got it!" she said, picking it up.

"Okay, please, let's go!" Eleanor whined, hugging her privates and dancing around.

"Act casual," Paige said, forcing herself to stand up straight. Her legs continued to jerk toward each other. She felt like they had to to keep all of the urine inside. Eleanor faired even worse, trembling with her hands balled into fists at her side for a few seconds before lurching forward and squeezing herself.

"I can't!" El said.

"Okay, I'll pay, you just keep dry."

"Can I have the keys?"

Paige went up to pay while her friend waited in the car. Standing at the counter waiting for a cashier to come up, had her legs crossed and she was swaying her hips side to side. Her bladder was so full she could hardly take it, but pleasure tingled from the tip of her urethra to the swollen oasis of piss inside her and she didn't want it to stop.

"Hey, sorry about that," the cashier said as he walked behind the counter. "Is this it?"

"Y-Yeah, that's it."

"$14.59."

Her legs were still crossed, and she pressed her thighs together even tighter as she counted out the money with shaky hands. Another surge of pressure came. She could feel every uncomfortable contraction of her overfilled bladder trying to squeeze any amount of urine it could. She jerked her butt back and lurched forward a little bit, leaning her elbows on the desk as she counted the cash, trying to stay as casual as possible.

"You good?" asked the cashier.

"Y-yes!" she squeaked, her cheeks turning a shade of bright red. Another contraction hit, forcing her to jolt her body even worse. A trickle of pee came out as it happened.

"We've got a bathroom in the back you can use..."

As he said it, she shoved the money at him, grabbed her merchandise, and ran for the exit.

"Yo, your change!" he said, but she couldn't go back. It was too humiliating; her visible desperation was getting too obvious for a public setting.

Paige was holding herself tightly as she rushed to the car. A bit of pee squirted out of her again as she pulled on the locked door handle of her car, then stood there squirming and jumping around until her friend unlocked the door.

"Can we go back and ask for their bathroom?" Eleanor asked, clearly overwhelmed. She was kicking her feet, scooting around in the seat, squeezing and unsqueezing her privates. Her pale face was flushed red and glistening with sweat.

"I can't go back in there," Paige replied, wincing as she started the car. "I peed a little bit when I was talking to the guy..."

"Oh, Paige..." she brought her knees up to her chest, then a couple seconds later she put them down and went back to squirming and scooting. "Did he see?"

"He didn't see the pee, but he saw me... react to it," she said as she started pulling out.

"Wait! I, uh... I don't know if I can hold it..."

"You want to go back in and ask? I'll wait out here if you want to..."

"No, nevermind! Just keep going! Let's go home," Eleanor hurriedly said.

"Home? Are you sure?"

"Yes," she said tightly, twisting up like a pretzel and scrunching up her face.

Paige was dying to piss. The drive was extraordinarily uncomfortable. It felt really good, but the pounding from her urinary system was impossible to ignore. It was so bad that it was all she could think about. She winced and groaned as her poor bladder started contracting painfully and squirting more piss out of her tired urethra. "Nnn~!" she moaned as one hand shot between her legs, gripping her vagina tightly as she squeezed every muscle in her lower body.

Suddenly, Eleanor said "can I dump out this gatorade bottle and pee in it?

"I'm drinking that!" Paige replied, jiggling her thighs.

"You're drinking something now???" she winced and jolted her butt back. "Ohmygod, well what about this pringles can?"

"Is that gonna leak?"

"I don't know!" she squeaked through a clenched jaw, doubling over and holding herself.

"And you're gonna do that in broad daylight?"

"I'm gonna have to!" she whined, squeezing herself between her legs as tight as she could. Eleanor felt like piss was about to come shooting out at the first inkling of muscular relaxation. "Don't look," she said as she unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down to her lower thighs. Unable to completely hide her vision, Paige could see quite a bit out of the corner of her eye. She pushed herself up so her butt was a few inches off the seat, then positioned the pringles can under her vagina. A second later, she huffed in frustration and plopped back down, holding herself and scooting around. Then she scooted to the edge of the seat, pringles can in place. The sound of liquid squirting into the can came for a second, followed by Eleanor jumping up and gripping her crotch.

"I-I don't know how to do it!" she whimpered, frantically trying to keep her piss in. "Some got on your seat I'm really sorry..."

"It's okay!" Paige squeaked, too preoccupied with her own battle. Her underwear was now so soggy with urine that she could feel it all the way to her butt. Her hand was wedged between her thighs and she was pushing her fingers hard into her leaking pussy, her straining urethra starting to fail against her overswollen bladder. 

Eleanor moved the seat back so she could lower herself to a squat, immediately pissing hard into the pringles can. "Ohh, fuck!" she moaned, hissing and splattering emanating from the rapidly filling pringles can.

Paige scooted into herself as she started to tremble, her focus totally disregarding the pleasure of the feeling for the anxiety of at least getting to her house somewhat dry. They were only a few minutes away, but listening to her friend's loud stream she felt seconds awiay from pissing.

"Ahhh!" Eleanor whimpered, jumping onto the seat and fidgeting madly, holding a pringles can filled almost to the brim with her hot piss. "Do I dump it out? I ca- I can't--"

"I don't know!"

El covered her lap with her arms as a car went past. "You okay, Paige?" she asked, holding her bare pussy and squirming madly as she tugged her pants back up.

"I'm not gonna make it," she muttered. The walls of her tortured bladder were stretched thin, the vast contents feeling like an ocean inside her. Liquid came dribbling out of her as she slowed down to make a turn. "I want to stop somewhere and go. I'll just pop a squat."

"You got this!" her friend told her, writhing in her seat. "Hold it in! Actually, here," she rolled down the window and dumped her piss out of the pringles can. "I'll hold this in place for you if you want me to. That way, we won't have to stop."

They stopped at a stoplight. Paige gripped herself with trembling hands, jerking her butt around. "Are you sure?"

"Totally. You'd better hurry up before it turns green."

She hesitated, then she put the car in park as she pulled her pants and underwear down below her knees, pulling one foot out so she could spread her legs a bit.

"Your bladder is huge!" Eleanor commented. Paige was almost fighting back tears as she started to dribble again. "Put it in place!" she begged as she scooted to the edge of the seat.

Eleanor reached over and held it between her friend's legs. The dribbling pulsated in strength until it was a jet of streaming urine pattering against the can. Paige could feel hot fluid leaking into the middle of her seat. She didn't even care, it felt so good to finally relieve herself.

"Green," El told her. She hurriedly took the car out of park, still peeing hard, and accelerated slowly down the road. A car quickly passedbher, hopefully too fast to see what was going on. "Careful!" Eleanor suddenly said, urine overflowing from the can and splattering against the car floor.

"I-I can't stop!" Paige's thighs jerked, her stream barely even faltering.

"Uhhh," Eleanor felt her friend's hot urine leaking onto her hand and wrist. She awkwardly took the can back, spilling some of the pee around on the way to dumping it out the window.

Paige was pissing directly onto the car floor, filling her seat and soaking her legs, shoes and pants in it. "Oh, god..." she groaned miserably.

"It's okay!" Eleanor positioned it back under her friend's squirting pussy, the stream connecting with her fingers as she moved it.

"I'm really sorry," Paige apologized, her face a deep shade of red.

"It isn't the first time I'm in contact with your pee," she responded, holding herself and squirming. "Jesus Christ!" she said as Paige overflowed the can a second time. She quickly dumped it out the window, but the stream was weakening to a spurt by the time she emptied it.

Paige was fully drained for the first time in hours. "I think I have..." she was breathing heavily, "a better idea of where my limit is."

"I do too," El said, bouncing in her seat.

"Godd..." she groaned, covering her exposed privates with her hand. "I should've just peed myself. It's everywhere anyway and now I'm naked." She reached down and pulled her soaked pants and panties over her lap, covering almost everything.

"Dude, I still have to go so bad," Eleanor complained. "I feel like I'm gonna pee my pants."

They pulled into Paige's neighborhood. Eleanor squirmed madly the whole way there. As soon as they were in the driveway, she bolted to the house, then stood dancing at the locked front door while Paige pulled her cold, wet underwear and pants back on. She rushed over and unlocked the door, hurrying to her room with her friend, who practically leapt onto the toilet and started pissing hard without shutting the door.

Desperate Shower

Eleanor woke up in Paige's bed, a night's worth of urine tightly collected in her bladder. Paige wasn't next to her. She lifted her head and tiredly looked around, spotting movement in the crack of the bathroom door. She could hear the shower running. She rolled out of bed and entered, hot steam fogging the mirror as she brushed her teeth. She went over to the shower and yanked open the curtain.

"Jesus, El!" Paige exclaimed, startled, covering her wet, naked body with her hands. "You scared me!"

Eleanor giggled, going over to the sink to spit. "That was the point," she said. She sat on the closed toilet lid while her friend showered, wriggling because the pee inside her wanted out. "Does flushing the toilet actually make the shower water burn?" she asked.

"Yeah," Paige called.

"I wanna pee and I'll just remember to flush after," she said, holding herself and stepping side to side as she raised the toilet lid. Paige popped her head out of the curtain.

"I gotta pee really bad right now, I'm holding it," she giggled, her little pink nipple visible for a second as she went back in. Eleanor stood squirming for a second, considering.

Paige poked her head out again. "You need a shower?"

Eleanor chuckled as she pulled her shirt off, then her leggings, then her underwear. There was an inkling of shyness, as there was every time she did something like this with one of her friends. She opened the curtain and stepped in. Paige was doing a potty dance as she washed shampoo out of her hair. Even though she wasn't yet completely under it, the hot water was a shock to Eleanor's bladder and she started to get antsy again. She stepped in place as she squirted shampoo into her hand, pressing her thicc thighs together and sticking her butt out as she scrubbed it into her hair. She'd hold herself if her hands weren't preoccupied. She felt like she was going to leak!

El would usually pee as soon as she entered the shower. It was almost routine, like her morning pee. Holding her morning pee in the shower was introducing a whole new level of difficulty in holding in her urine. She really, really had to go. It wasn't that the volume of urine she was holding inside her was surpassing her limit, it was the circumstances of the hold that were taxing her. While her hands were busy shampooing, her bladder managed to squeeze a squirt of piss out of her. She lurched forward and jerked her butt back so hard she fell to a squat, digging her heel hard into her nude, leaking vagina.

"You okay?" she heard her friend ask.

"Yeah..." she replied, straining her urethra shut.

"Wanna rinse your hair? Switch spots?"

Eleanor pushed herself up and stepped directly under the water, her full bladder pounding with pressure. Thighs tightly squished together and legs bent at the knees, she held her hands up to rinse them off so she could hurry up and hold her privates. Stretching like that was almost unbearable. Poor El was dying to piss.

"You got a little pee baby," Paige commented.

"Ohhh my goddd!" Eleanor moaned, her half-rinsed hands shooting between her legs as she started to dribble again. Pleasure tingled suddenly around her pussy from the pressure from her hands, up her urethra and moved through her overstretched bladder in waves. Hot water was cascading down her body, covering her in warmth as a constant reminder of her aching need. She bobbed up and down and gyrated her ass as she squirted body wash into her hands and lathered it all over her body.

"You gotta pee worse than I do!" Paige said, holding herself and kicking her legs.

"It's the waterrr!" she whined, dancing and writhing.

"Well, you definitely have a lot inside you," Paige said as she poked her friend's bulging bladder. It felt more like a jab. Eleanor squeaked and doubled over as she started pissing again, grabbing madly at her crotch and writhing frantically until the stream was stopped. She had to pee so bad she couldn't think.

"Ready to get out?" Paige asked.

"Yes!" she quickly replied, turning off the water and dancing while she waited for her friend to grab a couple of towels. Eleanor tightly held her privates, scrunching up her face and pacing back and forth in the shower. She thought it would've gotten easier to hold it once the water was off, but now she really was bursting with piss! She forced her legs apart, stepped one foot out of the shower and spurted onto the wall of the tub, buckling at the knees with the effort of stopping and dropping onto her pussy against the wall of the tub. She scooted back and forth a few times, rubbing up her pussy with both hands, before her body started releasing pee again. She whimpered and intensified her writhing, trying to hold it but being unsuccessful. Still pissing, she brought her leg over and sat on the tub wall, finally relaxing and letting herself explode. Piss shot out of her and splattered messily against the tub, covering her legs and feet.

"Oh, poor girl. You didn't make it?" her friend asked behind her.

"Holy fuck, I really needed to go," El breathed, putting a hand over her deflating bladder bulge as golden liquid spouted out of her pussy. She pissed for what seemed like forever.

"You might as well rinse yourself again," Paige said.

Eleanor was still pissing hard as she stood up, liquid cascading down her thighs. She turned on the shower and emptied herself, her hot, yellow piss mixing with the warm water.

Edited by Quackduck (see edit history)
5 hours ago, Quackduck said:

Windshield wipers

Oh, that's a lot more mundane than a thought. I was thinking that they were buying adult diapers and you were going to reveal what they bought in the following chapter because that is the only omo related thing I could think of where size matters. I'm glad that they didn't buy diapers though, as that isn't really my thing.

• 4 weeks later...

Getting Permission

Paige couldn't hold herself with the towel wrapped around her waist, but she was squirming madly. It was torture watching Eleanor relieve herself in the shower. Her bladder was so full it was driving her crazy, but the tingling pleasure around her pussy and up into her overstretched organ begged her to keep it in, to fill herself far past her body's limit and more. While her friend showered her urine away, she bent down to the sink and drank from the faucet until her belly was cold and full. She almost leaked and jerked her butt back, the towel falling to the ground when she did it. She saueezed her bare pussy, goosebumps forming on her skin from the chill of being completely naked. She hopped around and squeezed herself, the surge of pressure refusing to pass. Her pussy became wet for another reason. "I have something I wanna try- ooh," she crossed her legs and doubled over, "but I wanna have to go worse..."

"You don't have to go bad enough?" Eleanor chuckled, turning the water off. "Throw me a towel."

"Just feels really good right now," she said, tossing it her friend. "I can hold more, though."

"You look like you're about to bust."

"I'm busting, for real! I'm busting bad!" she jumped up and down, holding herself.

"Hahahah! You're stupid," Eleanor stepped out of the shower and sat on the toilet, drying her hair with the towel before dropping it on her lap. She assumed a dramatic, kingly voice. "What would you do to gain access to this porcelain throne right now?" she pointed at the desperate girl.

Paige smirked. "Anything! Anything!"

"Would you stand on your head?"

"I don't think I can do that even when I'm empty!" she said, pressing her thighs together with every side-to-side step.

"Would you do ten push ups?"

Paige winced, her bloated organ cramping with desperation. "I can try," she lowered herself to a plank and started. On the fourth one she started shaking from the exertion, struggling to keep it inside. On the sixth, she spurted. She fell on her side, holding herself and giggling, jerking her hips back and forth. "Ooh fuck!"

"You're never gonna get to use this thing at that rate."

"I gotta go bad," she used her towel to wipe up the drops of pee on the ground, then sat on it and jiggled her legs while holding herself. "I gotta go worse than I thought, I think..."

"Would you lay on your belly? While I sit on your back?"

"That's a weird one," Paige said, before suddenly wincing and tensing her legs, squeezing her thighs together and cringing. She dug her fingers into her crotch with one hand and squeezed her other into a fist, punching into the ground. "Fuck--!" she muttered breathlessly, urinary urgency pounding in her privates.

"You okay?" Eleanor asked.

"I really really really have to pee," she rubbed her fingers up and down her pussy, biting her lip.

"You need the toilet?"

"Yes!" she sat on her knees so she could dig her heel into her vagina, "it's really bad..."

"Then for ten seconds, you gotta lay on your back and I'll sit on your belly," she said, "I changed it."

Paige hesitated, biting her lip as she gyrated her ass, then layed on her back on the cold bathroom floor, her round bulge of piss bulging out of her abdomen. Eleanor stood over her, then lowered herself gently until her naked butt was touching her friend's belly. They had never been quite this intimate before. Paige could feel the heat emanating from her El's genitals.

The urinary discomfort was immediate, but so was a sudden euphoric feeling spreading throughout her privates. As Eleanor gradually let her body weight weigh down on her, Paige started to writhe and squirm, her overfull bladder being squished both painfully and pleasurably. Her hands shot to her crotch, her forearms wrapping El's thighs, and Paige cringed and squeaked as the pressure increased.

"You okay?" Eleanor asked, holding some of her weight in a squat.

"Y-Yes!" Paige tried to keep her eyes from tearing, her bladder howling with urgency. Her dire need to urinate was killing her, amplified intensely by the heavy force being exerted on the girl (Paige is much smaller in size than Eleanor). Conversely, but not quite conversely, it felt so fucking good. She looked at Eleanor and giggled, biting her lip, her cheeks turning pink. Her pussy felt hot.

A few seconds after Eleanor started sitting all the way down on Paige, who's legs writhed madly and hips gyrated shakily the entire time, her friend started releasing pee in an increasingly strong stream. Eleanor didn't notice at first. She had to hear it.

"Nnh- Eleanorrr--" Paige moaned, squeezing her pussy tighter and tighter. It loudly gurgled against her hands. El jumped up as soon as she realized what was happening. The pissing girl sat up and grabbed at her vagina, frantically squirming and dancing, trying to make the stream stop. She splattered a lot of the bathroom floor in doing so, her friend recieving a portion of it. "Ohh my godd--!" Paige whined as she managed to stem the flow, scooting her butt back and forth and digging her fingers into her nude pussy. Urine dripped off her legs and hands.

"Was that too much?" Eleanor asked sheepishly.

"Uh-uh," Paige shook her head and replied breathlessly, almost dreamily. "Ooh, I have to peee... so fucking bad..."

"What was that thing that you wanted to try?"