Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Paige likes to hold her pee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Camping Accident, Part 2

I wiped my pussy and pulled up my soaked pants. A little later, I was standing at the sink completely naked from the waist down, wetting paper towels and wiping my legs off. Paige was facing the wall for my privacy, sipping from something.

"Are you really drinking a monster right now?" I asked, "it's like four in the morning."

"Yeah," she laughed, taking one last sip and tossing the can in the trash. "Are you done yet? I wanna get another."

"In a second," I replied, pulling on some shorts. I grabbed one and handed it to her.

"Thanks. Are you okay?"

"I was okay before," I said, sitting down beside her. "I just haven't pee'd my pants since I was little. It was kind of a shock."

I noticed Paige was wriggling a bit as she cracked open the can and drank it. "It's always my own fault when I pee my pants," she chuckled.

"I have to pee again already," I said. It was a small urge, but there nonetheless.

"Always gotta pee again right after you have to go really bad."

"Come with me outside real quick?"

"In a minute," she said, taking the last gulp. I'd never seen people down drinks faster than Paige.

I didn't ask again for a while. Sitting up on the bed, I felt like I could fall asleep right there like that, but I knew I shouldn't. I had to urinate really bad again. I knew the volume of liquid wasn't even close to what I was holding in before, but my pee muscles were so tired. I'd be humiliated if I wet the bed.

Paige was doing something on her computer, curled up in a ball leaning on my shoulder. "Do you want to go outside now?" I asked.

She grunted tiredly in response.

"I really gotta go," I said, drumming my fingers on my crotch as I tensed and untensed my thighs and butt. I felt like I was going to leak.

Paige stood up on her knees next to me. "Get me back," she said.

"What?"

"I have to pee really bad right now," she said, "I hit you in the belly earlier. I don't think I have to go as bad as you did, but just get me back."

"But I don't want to hit you."

"Dude, you're making me feel bad," she said, starting to fidget. "Just smack me as hard as I smacked you."

"You didn't even smack me, it was like a-" I lightly tapped her in the belly.

"That was so light," she laughed.

"I don't know, man!" Laughing almost made me pee. I pinched between my legs and rocked side to side.

I guess a wave hit her because Paige suddenly stuck her butt out before sitting on her heel. "I just wanna see what you meant when you said it felt really good when I hit you," she said, moving her hips to rub her crotch into her heel.

"Well, it still hurt."

"I figured it did," she said. "Holding it 'till you bust still hurts, but its worth it to feel good. I promise you don't have to feel bad about hitting me." She stood up on her knees again, giving herself a squeeze before lifting her shirt above her belly button. "Just real quick!"

I hesitated, then hit her the same way she hit me. I could tell she was full of liquid by the sound her stomach made. "Like that?" I asked.

She hesitated before saying, "Try doing it harder."

I winced and squeezed myself, leaning forward for a second because my bladder was sending out waves of urgency. I just wanted to go outside already, so I tried not to overthink it. I just hit her. I knew it was too hard as soon as i did it.

"Oomf!" the blow made her recoil and double over.

"Oh god, I'm sorry!" I said, putting my hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she said, still doubled over and sounding strained. "Don't be sorry, I asked you to. It doesn't hurt that much, I kind of overreacted..."

"I'm sorry, Paige."

"It's okay!" She sat up, holding herself and gyrating her hips. "Do you want to go outside now?"

I almost didn't make it. I spurted as I was unlocking the door, and burst as soon as my pants were down. Paige was holding her bladder as she urinated.

"Are you okay?" I asked, "I didn't mean to hit you that hard."

"El, I'm fine I swear!" she replied, "I wanted you to do that, I was asking you to."

"Did it feel good at all?"

A slight pause. "Yeah," she replied, "a little bit I think."

POV: Paige

My bladder was still aching from the hit. It really did hurt a lot. It sent a jet of urine into my underwear when it happened, too. I did it to myself, though. I was still intrigued by that feeling she described. I wanted to try again. Just not now.

>>This last part contains some poop stuff, so skip to the next entry if that isn't your thing!<<

Getting hit in the stomach was a great discomfort for a couple of reasons. I'd been harboring a different fullness in my belly for quite some time. It'd go away and come back, but now as I was squatting and pissing, it felt ready to come out. Actually, it felt more than ready to come out. I cut my stream short because I just couldn't relax down there anymore. I had to go soon.

But it was really dark. I waited much longer than I wanted to because I get anxious enough just being outside at night right in front of the camper

I considered how long it was until I would be home, or at least near a gas station. Hours at least. I stood up and pulled my pants up, deciding to continue to try to wait it out.

We went back inside and layed down on the bed. I looked on my phone just to distract myself.

"Are you sure I didn't hit you too hard?"

"Absolutely. I'm fine, El." I could feel my lower abdomen cramping, my belly bloated with shit. A little bit later, a bunch of gas bubbled up in my colon. I had to fart extremely badly, but I kept it in out of embarrassment. I needed to do it so urgently, though, that I was flexing my butt tightly so as to not let it out. "You awake?" I asked. When here wasn't a response, all I had to do was untense myself and it came out.

I think it was almost two hours when I decided that I couldn't take it anymore. My stomach was yowling. I was sweating. I had to poop so bad. The sun was starting to rise and pretty soon I wasn't going to have as much privacy anymore.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed leaning my head on my knees. I felt like I was going to throw up if I didn't empty myself soon. I looked at the door and sighed tightly, clutching my groaning tummy. My heart was thumping with anxiety at the thought of going somewhere in the woods to do my business alone in the dark, but I wasn't about to ask Eleanor to accompany me.

I fell over onto my side, curling up into a fetal position. I felt stuck. When it started to feel like it was pushing itself out, I jumped up and rushed to the bathroom, grabbed a roll of toilet paper, and rushed outside.

I was holding my butt as I went into the trees, my heart racing and my stomach swollen with fecal matter. It might have been protocol to dig a hole first, but I was confident I didn't have time. I was mumbling oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck as I scrambled to get my pants down, a long, unintentional fart pushing its way out of me. 

It came shooting out as soon as I squatted down. I thought I'd never stop shitting. The pain in my belly evaporated as it was replaced with relief. I finished my business and got back to the camper as quickly as possible and I think Eleanor had no idea.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Quackduck said:

Windshield wipers

Oh, that's a lot more mundane than a thought. I was thinking that they were buying adult diapers and you were going to reveal what they bought in the following chapter because that is the only omo related thing I could think of where size matters. I'm glad that they didn't buy diapers though, as that isn't really my thing.

Guest IllusiveOne

Fantastic chapter! Though I do hope in the next chapter El gets some payback on Paige for tormenting her in the shower 😉

• 4 weeks later...