Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Penis-havers: Do you struggle to wet yourself due to erections?

• 5 weeks later...

Hmm, I'm not sure tbh. I know I can use an erection to help me hold it in that bit longer. This is if I don't already have one and I feel on the cusp of puddling. The stiffy simply makes the urge subside like magic. It doesn't return for a good while either and if it does while I still have an erection, it'll be a couple cramps that (although painful) can be endured.

I don't think it affects the flow though. So if I'm already going, the stream will change but not be hindered. Anybody else find they have jet-streams with an erection, whereas it's more of a gushing flood when it's soft? Both feel amazing either way.

Guest Iosis69

I sometimes find if I think about wetting myself I get so excited I get an erection and then struggle to actually pee. Sometimes I'll just end up masturbating and cumming to get rid of the erection and also it helps making me need to pee more. Sometimes it can take away the desire to wet myself though.

12 hours ago, Windows XPee said:

Hmm, I'm not sure tbh. I know I can use an erection to help me hold it in that bit longer. This is if I don't already have one and I feel on the cusp of puddling. The stiffy simply makes the urge subside like magic. It doesn't return for a good while either and if it does while I still have an erection, it'll be a couple cramps that (although painful) can be endured.

I don't think it affects the flow though. So if I'm already going, the stream will change but not be hindered. Anybody else find they have jet-streams with an erection, whereas it's more of a gushing flood when it's soft? Both feel amazing either way.

Yep definitely has more power when I’m rock hard!! Lol 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 6:22 AM, Altiat said:

Not necessarily because of an erection. Just feel like sometimes I’m bursting forever without ever actually popping. Most the time I will just continuously leak once i’m completely full. Alcohol seems to be the only thing that will eventually make me flood. 

Same here... I can be bursting for hours, leak a little bit every few minutes but never actually flood

Not really. I can pee fine with one, but it does numb the urge.

But by the time I'm at the point of wetting myself, I can't actually keep an erection anyway. If I had one from the arousal of holding, it just softens up, and even if I try to masturbate I lose my hardness if I even stop rubbing myself for a moment. (Which I do because at that point I'm fidgeting and squirming way too much to concentrate on it.)

• 2 weeks later...

I mostly tend to get an erection only after the wetting. Beforehand there's this kind of nervous excitement that stops me from relaxing enough to actually get hard. So it's not so much of a problem for me.

On 9/14/2021 at 6:29 PM, Axelia said:

Not really. I can pee fine with one, but it does numb the urge.

But by the time I'm at the point of wetting myself, I can't actually keep an erection anyway. If I had one from the arousal of holding, it just softens up, and even if I try to masturbate I lose my hardness if I even stop rubbing myself for a moment. (Which I do because at that point I'm fidgeting and squirming way too much to concentrate on it.)

This is similar to my experience. It’s not easy for me to pee with an erection unless I’m quite desperate, but if I get to the point where I’m leaking it’s difficult for me to stay hard.

Yes it's definitely a problem when I decide to wet (not all too often), I like to do it while watching women wet themselves online, usually wearing similar things (mostly jeans) because I love how it looks when it spreads, often imagining myself as or with the person on screen, because women get more pleasure out of it and can do it much more easily which has always had me a bit envious. But then again that is what arouses me in the first place so there's definitely pros, especially when its just the right video that gets me in the mood.