Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female VERY splashy accident puddle while pulled over on a road trip

• The title was changed to VERY splashy accident puddle while pulled over on a road trip
1 minute ago, derektor_2000 said:

This was fun to watch, I only hope it was for you too!  

I was in this position a couple of years ago, pulled into a Gas station, and when I got out of the car the Floodgates Opened!  It was raining and there were few people around so I got away with it.  Dark nylon shorts were soaked!!!  That was a blast!

Oh yeah. This was great. I felt bad that I didn't just find a private place but once the bladder is in control, it gets what it wants

1 hour ago, trekkie said:

How'd you get there, and what made you want to start?

Gonna answer in reverse order:

got started with this 5+ years ago when a fella I knew mentioned it and being a rather game gal I decided to uh, help him out in his desires... So I dabbled some. He liked to watch. Mostly it was privately done and a lot of role playing. Maybe alone in the far corner of a lot making as little commotion as possible. Hotel rooms in controlled environments. We tried publicly a few times but both chickened out. At home or with him. AND I REALLY LIKED IT! 

I've always been an exhibitionist and sex positive and enjoyed pushing buttons. So I brought that to the table. I also have always loved holding in the morning. Like BIG time . Since I was little. Lying there, squirming, holding my crotch to keep the pee in. But I never put two and two together until...BAM! 💥

That situationship fell by the wayside but I kept dabbling. The ebb and flow. And then, this Spring, I finally started going public on a larger scale. I just kinda said ", fuck it" and decided after all this craziness I'm not gonna care what strangers think. I'm a good person . After that, I don't care. It's my life.  I have a crazy boldness right now. Don't know if it's permanent or not but it's in most aspects of my life. I am loving it. I know it's a post quarantine need to just bust out and feel everything MORE and celebrate life . But I hope it lasts. Contributing is the fact that my partner is very vanilla and going through some sort of libido issue or no longer wants me or something so I haven't been properly shtupped  in ages , a hahahahahaha, and here I am! 

TMI @trekkie? 🤗

@Rubic13I'm a Northeast gal and we have a lot of Yiddishisms in our lingo around here. Also, I was born an old Jewish man in the body of a blonde Mick . So yeah. A good ole fashioned shtupping. 😘

7 hours ago, PipiTiger_Frank said:

Hmmm very hot!!! Thanks for sharing with us!!! 🙂

You're very welcome. Thank YOU for appreciating 

3 hours ago, xixi said:

Whoa, that was hot!

You really had to go, didn't you?

Thanks for sharing!

You know it! It felt like pure heaven. And then I was turned on the rest of the drive. Eek!

Edited by PrincessInTheP (see edit history)

That was so hot! All of your videos are amazing.

Is that a fairly typical example of an American housing development? Living in England I am used to small developments where they try to cram in as many tiny houses as possible and there would be no way to get away with a wetting accident without at least a few people seeing. To me, this really does seem huge and some of those houses look like mansions! 

5 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

That was so hot! All of your videos are amazing.

Is that a fairly typical example of an American housing development? Living in England I am used to small developments where they try to cram in as many tiny houses as possible and there would be no way to get away with a wetting accident without at least a few people seeing. To me, this really does seem huge and some of those houses look like mansions! 

Thank you @Despguy123.You guys are gonna make a gal blush.

To answer your question, no, I don't think so. At least not on the East coast where a lot of building happened farther back in time. We tend to favor more traditional stand alone "houses" . This is a HUGE development. Absurdly so. Of planned condos and apartments and town homes,  I think. With a few community pools and gyms .

A lot of those houses are all what we call "town homes" . I know in England a town home is a home one keeps, in town aka a city. NYC has townhomes  and those are very in line with what you would find in London ,say. But most cities won't call them that. But in this case it's a 2 or 3 BR with 1.5-2 BTHS and a garage attached on a tiny lot, sometimes attached to one other version of itself , mirroring. I am a bit of an Anglophile and so perhaps these are more like your "estates" and row homes in the suburbs. Without a possible dole association. Nothing  is cheap in that state so nobody truly poor can afford to live there but as far as the American class hierarchy goes those are not considered "fancy"  and might be looked down upon by people who own actual free-standing homes on private lots. 

4 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

got started with this 5+ years ago when a fella I knew mentioned it and being a rather game gal I decided to uh, help him out in his desires... So I dabbled some.

I had a "friend" who discovered she enjoyed wetting, although I think it was mainly because of the effect it has on me. She claimed I'd attack her when she wet herself. Good times. Sorry about the shtupping, you seem like a fun attractive person, I'm sure you have offers to assist you in that dept everyday.  I'm so enjoying your wettings, I can't thank you enough for sharing.

2 minutes ago, yertle2012 said:

I had a "friend" who discovered she enjoyed wetting, although I think it was mainly because of the effect it has on me. She claimed I'd attack her when she wet herself. Good times. Sorry about the shtupping, you seem like a fun attractive person, I'm sure you have offers to assist you in that dept everyday.  I'm so enjoying your wettings, I can't thank you enough for sharing.

Yeah, I definitely started out turned in by it bc of how much it turned someone ELSE in bc he was like an animal if I wet myself . I don't think I'm looking for a physical partner here . And you are so very very welcome . 

9 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

he was like an animal if I wet myself

If I had a wife or girlfriend who wet herself for me, I'd probably react the same way. I feel called out. 😅

Do you have any specific fantasies regarding getting caught short on the road that you've wanted to live out? Not to give you any ideas, but the ones I have are:

1. Road trip, having to pull over on the side of a barren interstate highway. Jumping out of the car mid-accident, and pulling your wet pants/panties down and squatting to finish the rest, risking exposing your butt to passing cars
2. Pulling up to a porta potty or public restroom, running to it, but having an accident either on the way or in front of it.
3. Another road trip one, pulling up to a small tourist trap spot in the middle of nowhere, desperately asking one of the people running it where the restrooms are while sporting a visible, possibly growing wet patch between your legs.

9 minutes ago, DonnyWotty said:

If I had a wife or girlfriend who wet herself for me, I'd probably react the same way. I feel called out. 😅

Do you have any specific fantasies regarding getting caught short on the road that you've wanted to live out? Not to give you any ideas, but the ones I have are:

1. Road trip, having to pull over on the side of a barren interstate highway. Jumping out of the car mid-accident, and pulling your wet pants/panties down and squatting to finish the rest, risking exposing your butt to passing cars
2. Pulling up to a porta potty or public restroom, running to it, but having an accident either on the way or in front of it.
3. Another road trip one, pulling up to a small tourist trap spot in the middle of nowhere, desperately asking one of the people running it where the restrooms are while sporting a visible, possibly growing wet patch between your legs.

I think a lot of us here feel the same way 

1) I am HORRIBLE at squatting. Always have been. Even in a dress I get my feet. I just not be tilting enough or something  I end up just squatting there in a giant puddle with soaking wet feet.

2) great idea- the day is young 😏                                                                                                          3) I have a couple road trips coming up. Soon. Let's see what I come up with, shall we? 

45 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

1) I am HORRIBLE at squatting. Always have been. Even in a dress I get my feet. I just not be tilting enough or something  I end up just squatting there in a giant puddle with soaking wet feet.

If anything, I think that adds to the charm. On the side of the road, desperate, fighting to undo your pants while squirt after squirt jets into your underwear and warmth races down your thighs, and the botched squat just adds to the hot, wet disaster. 🤤

49 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

2) great idea- the day is young 😏

👀

6 minutes ago, DonnyWotty said:

If anything, I think that adds to the charm. On the side of the road, desperate, fighting to undo your pants while squirt after squirt jets into your underwear and warmth races down your thighs, and the botched squat just adds to the hot, wet disaster. 🤤

👀

Something tells me you've thought about this before...