Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female VERY splashy accident puddle while pulled over on a road trip

33 minutes ago, wendywetpants said:

I love the angles where we get to have a full view of the "action", so to speak, but I also love, love, love this angle. 

Hearing your commentary and the splashing is also a great bonus. ❤️

I may be partial to POV shots, because I like to imagine that *I* am the one having the accident... 😊

Yeah, for ME I prefer this bc I can relive my moment. Plus I don't need to worry about where the camera is or where I am and I can really just enjoy the moment. Because of that all my senses are heightened because I'm not distracted.

37 minutes ago, DonnyWotty said:

If you don't mind me asking, whenever you do these little desperate trips, do you manage to keep it in long enough to get out of the car? Or does a leak or two (or more) manage to escape mid-transit before you finally pull over?

I'd say 50/50. 

Most of the time by the time I'm out of the car, still holding, it's trickling down between my thighs to like a kneecap. As soon as I get out of the car though I do let myself stop holding but that mental command takes a weird incredibly long second to kind of switch on and let me go . 

My old car had cloth seats and was kind of a piece of shit so towards the end of its lifespan I didn't really mind if the party started while I was still in the car. Nature's Miracle truly is a miracle when it comes to odor 😏. But now I have leather in a new car so I'm being super diligent about trying not to let more than a little escape. But I'm kind of anti-knickers so if I don't move fast that trickle pools quickly.

Also, and I cannot believe I'm admitting this, I buy puppy pee pads to further protect my car. I don't sit on them before an accident but after one I definitely do for the drive to wherever I'm going.

On 7/28/2021 at 6:55 AM, PrincessInTheP said:

Gonna answer in reverse order:

got started with this 5+ years ago when a fella I knew mentioned it and being a rather game gal I decided to uh, help him out in his desires... So I dabbled some. He liked to watch. Mostly it was privately done and a lot of role playing. Maybe alone in the far corner of a lot making as little commotion as possible. Hotel rooms in controlled environments. We tried publicly a few times but both chickened out. At home or with him. AND I REALLY LIKED IT! 

I've always been an exhibitionist and sex positive and enjoyed pushing buttons. So I brought that to the table. I also have always loved holding in the morning. Like BIG time . Since I was little. Lying there, squirming, holding my crotch to keep the pee in. But I never put two and two together until...BAM! 💥

That situationship fell by the wayside but I kept dabbling. The ebb and flow. And then, this Spring, I finally started going public on a larger scale. I just kinda said ", fuck it" and decided after all this craziness I'm not gonna care what strangers think. I'm a good person . After that, I don't care. It's my life.  I have a crazy boldness right now. Don't know if it's permanent or not but it's in most aspects of my life. I am loving it. I know it's a post quarantine need to just bust out and feel everything MORE and celebrate life . But I hope it lasts. Contributing is the fact that my partner is very vanilla and going through some sort of libido issue or no longer wants me or something so I haven't been properly shtupped  in ages , a hahahahahaha, and here I am! 

TMI @trekkie? 🤗

I laughed my everything off at 'shtupped,' though I'm sorry your relationship is suffering.

(Is it Yiddish? Sounds Yiddish.)

And it's not TMI, it's all very interesting! And I'd love to have your bold attitude, and not just about this but in life in general.

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)

I gotta say, all of your previous videos have had some amazing desperation dancing showing in them (which your carvings also enhances) and showed just how badly you needed to go, but wow, your desperate state that we could hear with the moans and gasps sounded incredibly hot.  Glad you're having fun doing these risqué events as well.

Also, hearing your dress riding up on the way home was a nice little ENF touch so thank you for that as well. Lol

42 minutes ago, Dr. Philthy said:

I gotta say, all of your previous videos have had some amazing desperation dancing showing in them (which your carvings also enhances) and showed just how badly you needed to go, but wow, your desperate state that we could hear with the moans and gasps sounded incredibly hot.  Glad you're having fun doing these risqué events as well.

Also, hearing your dress riding up on the way home was a nice little ENF touch so thank you for that as well. Lol

Enf?

On 8/1/2021 at 3:31 PM, illidan80 said:

Awesome! Thank you!

Grassy ass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...