Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many of you like getting wet or messy with water or mud too?

Or food stuff, etc.? In any outfit besides a swimsuit?

I also have a wet and messy "wam" interest, mostly for myself and girls I find attractive even though, unlike omo, this is not a fetish to me, but I think my omo fetish did originate as a more "dirty", fetishy branch of this. Though if soap/washing is involved with this style of wam it does become a fetish for me.

I know I do, as I mentioned above, and there are some times I shower in my wet shorts, pants, or underwear after peeing in them. Who else does? Whether it's a fetish for you or just something you find to be fun? (And also who else showers in pants, shorts, etc. right after peeing in them?)

(And while I said I prefer female instances, male users are free to comment too. 🙂 )

36 minutes ago, LizJWetting said:

I do enjoy showering clothed, but it doesn't excite me as much as wetting, so I don't do it as often and if I do it's usually just as a convenient way of cleaning up after wetting. The idea of swimming clothed, or getting muddy does rather appeal to me, but then I don't know if it's something I would actually do, depends on getting a suitable opportunity I guess. The other parts of wet and messy don't interest me so much.

Yeah, nowadays I don't do it as much as wetting either. I did this morning but immediately after a wetting and in the pajama shorts I peed in.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/27/2021 at 4:29 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

Or food stuff, etc.? In any outfit besides a swimsuit?

I also have a wet and messy "wam" interest, mostly for myself and girls I find attractive even though, unlike omo, this is not a fetish to me, but I think my omo fetish did originate as a more "dirty", fetishy branch of this. Though if soap/washing is involved with this style of wam it does become a fetish for me.

I know I do, as I mentioned above, and there are some times I shower in my wet shorts, pants, or underwear after peeing in them. Who else does? Whether it's a fetish for you or just something you find to be fun? (And also who else showers in pants, shorts, etc. right after peeing in them?)

(And while I said I prefer female instances, male users are free to comment too. 🙂 )

yep, with snowpants or winter clothing

regular wam is also nice

7 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Oh wow. I didn't realize you joined in 2012, about five years before I did. Well, congratulations on going up a rank and losing your "newbie" restrictions.

This means we can now PM each other about wam stuff too, if you feel like it.

Hehe thank you! Sure, feel free to send me a pm. 😊

• 1 month later...

I too love getting wet & messy as well as omo.  For me the best (only?) way to clean up after wetting is to get in the shower fully clothed but I also enjoy getting wet before omo. I enjoy walking around getting soaked in the rain, then as my bladder gets fuller I will let go. The warm feeling of peeing into rain soaked clothing is just incredible. 

Peeing after getting messy is also enjoyable and there are endless possibilities here, filling a nice tight fitting pair of cycling shorts with custard, then peeing into them before showering off is a favourite of mine.