Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

4 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Again I wouldn't say that I go down the scale, simply that it sometimes you can ignore it for a while but it never really goes away. The urge doesn't really get less, you just can ignore it sometimes for a while and you work with it simply because you have to. I definitely do think that my bladder has been stretched and expanded through my experiences as prior to this I didn't think I would be able to hold so long so consistently. But just because I can doesn't mean it's easy, even though I can hold it all day and work with a full bladder it can still be extremely uncomfortable to do so and I still spend most of the day feeling the urge to go, and although I can put the urge in the back of my mind and focus on the task at hand the urge never goes away and I could never ignore it fully.

@DesperateJill
When I do my long-time holds and am reaching a level of urge that really is 'uncomfortable', and still keep on holding it, the 'inconvenience' (extremely uncomfortable, as you stated) decreases and gives room to my so-called 'pleasant fullness'. Don't misunderstand me, constantly I still feel that my bladder is full and there is as well a noteworthy urge to go that does not go away but these are all a kind of positive feelings for me. I simply like to stand a continuous pressure or urge that I would never be able to ignore. But as long as these sensations don't change for the first spasms or surges I like to refrain from letting go. Standing the feeling having to pee urgently and constantly for 4 or 6 hours is my goal and not too rarely I succeed.

I think that the "needing to pee urgently" feeling is what most holders strive for, but not many can continue to hold very long at that level.  If you're very well hydrated or drinking something diuretic, the bladder will continue to fill and reach its maximum all too soon, so the trick is to drink just enough so that the kidneys slow down just as you've reached your desired urgency.

8 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Holdon

"It sounds like you can go 'down the scale'? I know the urge does not go as such, but you can live, or in your case work with. Do you believe a bladder can be 'stretched'......surely your must be by now?"

Again I wouldn't say that I go down the scale, simply that it sometimes you can ignore it for a while but it never really goes away. The urge doesn't really get less, you just can ignore it sometimes for a while and you work with it simply because you have to. I definitely do think that my bladder has been stretched and expanded through my experiences as prior to this I didn't think I would be able to hold so long so consistently. But just because I can doesn't mean it's easy, even though I can hold it all day and work with a full bladder it can still be extremely uncomfortable to do so and I still spend most of the day feeling the urge to go, and although I can put the urge in the back of my mind and focus on the task at hand the urge never goes away and I could never ignore it fully.

Sounds like you have a love/hafe relationship with your full bladder. Maybe more hate?!

2 hours ago, Holdimax said:

@DesperateJill
When I do my long-time holds and am reaching a level of urge that really is 'uncomfortable', and still keep on holding it, the 'inconvenience' (extremely uncomfortable, as you stated) decreases and gives room to my so-called 'pleasant fullness'. Don't misunderstand me, constantly I still feel that my bladder is full and there is as well a noteworthy urge to go that does not go away but these are all a kind of positive feelings for me. I simply like to stand a continuous pressure or urge that I would never be able to ignore. But as long as these sensations don't change for the first spasms or surges I like to refrain from letting go. Standing the feeling having to pee urgently and constantly for 4 or 6 hours is my goal and not too rarely I succeed.

I guess everybody's bladder is different as shown by DesperateJill  above.

I remember getting up one morning with a full bladder. After I got over urge, I went into town and had coffee in foyer of local hotel. I liked sitting there reading my book with my morning pee inside me feeling comfortable with it, while I knew all around me would have sensibly emptied theirs. But as soon as I got to the gate of my house, suddenly I was bursting and had to go. Which makes you wonder how much is in the mind? But this is what I mean going 'back down the scale', but like then, it can jump back up again quickly!

@Holdon

"Sounds like you have a love/hafe relationship with your full bladder. Maybe more hate?!"

I guess you would say it's a conflicted relationship. On the one hand a full bladder is always extremely arousing and everything like that, but it's awkward when you are at work in public and you don't have a bathroom all day. I mean you can enjoy holding but if you have to hold regularly for 6 1/2 hours in public while at work it is very very frustrating, and you get extremely extremely jealous thinking of all those women at home who have access to the toilet and can pee whenever they want!

I've felt major urges to relieve myself, but with a change in position, the ache is alleviated, and I last longer. But like someone else said, if more liquids are entering my system, the buildup gets to be too much, and I'll start leaking. If I'm in public, this is mortifying, so I tend to urinate as soon as I can in a toilet. 

If I'm at home, I WANT to be leaking and shaking with desperation, so I'll be throwing back more and more water until I'm quivering.

On saturday I went for a backcountry hike rather far from town and to add some 'spice' I decided to start into the day with a rather full bladder, in fact I did not pee in the morning. I set off by foot at 9 a.m. and though it was a track mostly in woody regions I had to drink a lot of water due to the season. Surely I sweated a lot but I obviously drank more than I sweated. Consequently, already by noon I had a nagging feeling that my bladder wanted relief. But I did not want. When I came back to the starting point I was close to having to hold me all the time but I managed to stay inconspicuous. On the car park I accidentally met a friend whom I had not seen for months because of Corona. He suggested we should have a talk and a drink in the nearby diner and I agreed. The first quarter of an hour sitting at the table I really was in an awkward position, having to grab my crotch and to squeeze me every now and then. But after some time I could arrange with the urge and the feeling that I was close to peeing my pants vanished.  When we said goodbye after well over one hour I decided that my urge had dropped to a mere 'indisposition' and I would be able to drive home still full and holding. And so I did.

On 8/8/2021 at 7:57 PM, Holdimax said:

On saturday I went for a backcountry hike rather far from town and to add some 'spice' I decided to start into the day with a rather full bladder, in fact I did not pee in the morning. I set off by foot at 9 a.m. and though it was a track mostly in woody regions I had to drink a lot of water due to the season. Surely I sweated a lot but I obviously drank more than I sweated. Consequently, already by noon I had a nagging feeling that my bladder wanted relief. But I did not want. When I came back to the starting point I was close to having to hold me all the time but I managed to stay inconspicuous. On the car park I accidentally met a friend whom I had not seen for months because of Corona. He suggested we should have a talk and a drink in the nearby diner and I agreed. The first quarter of an hour sitting at the table I really was in an awkward position, having to grab my crotch and to squeeze me every now and then. But after some time I could arrange with the urge and the feeling that I was close to peeing my pants vanished.  When we said goodbye after well over one hour I decided that my urge had dropped to a mere 'indisposition' and I would be able to drive home still full and holding. And so I did.

I like the expression 'mere indisposition' to describe a full bladder's urges brought under control. 

• 1 month later...

There have definitely been times where I am so busy at work that I forget how bad the urge is. I've been leaking it's so bad but then the door rings or I get a call and my brain forgets what my body is living. It does eventually create a full throb though and I know it's not good for me. I have a fucking finance desk job there's no reason I should be this busy!?!? Good for the kink though 🤫