Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I was reading a post about desperation scales here. But they all assume that once you reach near the top, say 8 or 9 out of 10, all is lost, so to speak.

But what if even with a bursting, or leaking bladder, you could regain control, and go back DOWN the scale?!

That has been my experience, and a few women I have chatted with. Even a colleague I observed discreetly pee pee dancing, saying I need to pee. I seen her a couple of hours later, and she confessed she had not peed yet but looked ok.☺

I have done this, albeit sometimes with the help of a bladder/pee mistress, one whose interest was in stopping a man 's full bladder leaking (with some success),  another who just wanted you soo full for as long as possible no matter how desperate you were.!  With their support  I got through some bad urges to be able to continue what I was doing, though usually with a dull ache to remind me my bladder was still  overful! Of course eventually (not being superhuman unfortunately), the urge would return with a vengeanc,  making it harder to go back down the 'scale'.😧

Has anyone else had experiences like this, or has fantasises about doing?

1 hour ago, WetDave said:

I have found the urge to pee fluctuates up and down, even though the overall trend remains upwards. 

Well of course it will as I said eventually go back up as I said, and get harder to get it back down. But the point I was making, was that reaching an 8 or 9, it can be lowered again with determination, luck, and perhaps support.

2 hours ago, April Nine said:

Sometimes a change in posture or environment can help the urge a little but other than that I can't really seem to "go down the scale" without relieving myself

Yes such changes can help, and sometimes it is in the mind, when you have no choice but hold or wet.  I remember coming home on bus from many beers in pub. I know I was soooo desperate, as was my female friend though she did not show. Once off the bus she peed in lane around corner from me as I did before I burst. I don't know how I held it!  From the amount of pee that came running down the pavement from where she was, she obviously had a large bladder.☺

3 minutes ago, silvermoon said:

I used to be able to do this. Now I'm lucky to even feel the urge before an accident happens.

3 minutes ago, silvermoon said:

I used to be able to do this. Now I'm lucky to even feel the urge before an accident happens.

Sorry about that, what a dramatic change. 😦

1 hour ago, LizJWetting said:

I can sometimes do this, where I'll think I'm bursting, but then after a while manage to distract myself from it for a little while and hold longer than I expected. Of course there's always a limit there though. I guess as with a lot of things, it's about the mindset as well as actual physical need.

Yes,  you are right, so much is the mind. I have a phrase I like......you might WANT to pee, but do you really NEED to pee?!

The scale is the degree of urgency you feel.  If you change position, the number changes.

The way I define it personally, all numbers on the scale are "not peeing uncontrollably" by definition.  The second you are, you've passed 10, even if by a little bit.  Once you regain control, you have, by definition, reached 10 or lower once again.

And to clarify, you can be wetting your pants and not be past 10.  The difference is that you have a choice below that point.

As to the effects of position . . . . standing still is hardest, then standing and moving, then sitting, then laying down.  Unfortunately, for me, 10 while laying down is very painful, so I will choose to go rather than holding it that long.

Especially when I am doing my appreciated long-time holds it is rather common practice for me that after a period of hardly being able not to leak the urge drops from an 8 to a 5 or 6. My 'system' adapts to the feeling of constant or even rising pressure and if I can overcome the phase when I think I burst the next second I often can hold it for another 4 or 6 hours. While I am constantly feeling that my bladder is very full I enjoy this state of 'pleasant overfullnes' not just for minutes but for hours. Of course in the end and when my maximum capacity is reached the pleasant feelings change for surges and spasms rather rapidly and I am back to an 8 or 9 within minutes.

6 hours ago, Holdimax said:

Especially when I am doing my appreciated long-time holds it is rather common practice for me that after a period of hardly being able not to leak the urge drops from an 8 to a 5 or 6. My 'system' adapts to the feeling of constant or even rising pressure and if I can overcome the phase when I think I burst the next second I often can hold it for another 4 or 6 hours. While I am constantly feeling that my bladder is very full I enjoy this state of 'pleasant overfullnes' not just for minutes but for hours. Of course in the end and when my maximum capacity is reached the pleasant feelings change for surges and spasms rather rapidly and I am back to an 8 or 9 within minutes.

You are right, I believe with. training, pereverance, circumstances, and stubbornness, you can accept the fullness, even a dull ache can feel 'normal' after a while, letting you get on with doing stuff, even sleeping.........

11 hours ago, squirmystud said:

This sometimes happens to me when I hold my morning pee.  I will be dying to pee when I wake up, but if I set my mind to holding after about an hour or so the urge will ease up.  It's almost like my bladder knows it won't be getting relief, so it decides not to complain as much.

Due to the fact that I also like to skip my morning pee (at least once or twice a week regularly) I know the change in urge quite well. Even if I think I won't be able to stand the pressure when I get up, most times I can stay full and even become much fuller until noon without having to give up. Sometimes I feel so addicted to holding that I even skip a pee at lunch time and wait until I can't stand the surges anymore by early afternoon or even later.

Yes I have definitely experienced this and heard others talk about it. My wife says she can wait when doesn’t think about it but when knows she could she can be frantic but then if gets distracted could be hours until urge returns.

likewise I had a colleague who would do the most adorable pee dance and just keep waiting and then get it back under control and not go for hours. I saw her do that in the morning once and still not go by the time we left work 5 or 6 hours later! I spoke about it with her once and said are you never worried you might have an accident and she said she never has but yes every time she dances is because she feels like she could do any moment! So she definitely must go up and down the scale

On 7/27/2021 at 10:43 PM, Holdon said:

Yes such changes can help, and sometimes it is in the mind, when you have no choice but hold or wet.  I remember coming home on bus from many beers in pub. I know I was soooo desperate, as was my female friend though she did not show. Once off the bus she peed in lane around corner from me as I did before I burst. I don't know how I held it!  From the amount of pee that came running down the pavement from where she was, she obviously had a large bladder.☺

That must have been an amazing experience knowing she was bursting but not showing it and feeling so full yourself, perhaps doubting she needed to go at all and then she can’t help but pee in public like that and you got to see the ocean she produced! Amazing!!!

Yes, it really was a river of pee cascading towards me like someone had emptied a bucket ! Unfortunately she was not into peeing as such. 😕

But your examples of women who could get their urge under control for so long are great, and amazing to know they are going about their day with all that pee inside them. 😊

I think once you get used to holding it’s possible to push your limits and slide back down the scale at a certain point before the urge comes back.

when I was in school I would hold it until I got home and some days midway through classes it would feel like I was about to explode but then the urge would subside until later on when I was about to be home.

One of my ex girlfriends told me that she used to hold it in school because she hated the school bathrooms and that some days she was very tempted to give in and use the toilet but she eventually developed a cast iron bladder and could manage those waves of desperation until she got home

Yes, the school toilet avoidance seems to be relatively common from it being mentioned here especially amongst women. It is surprisingl therefore that there are not more women out there with 'cast iron bladders' out there, who should be able to hold their pee all day at work, and able to bring them  back down the scale after an urge......😊

On 7/28/2021 at 7:38 PM, LizJWetting said:

I can sometimes do this, where I'll think I'm bursting, but then after a while manage to distract myself from it for a little while and hold longer than I expected. Of course there's always a limit there though. I guess as with a lot of things, it's about the mindset as well as actual physical need.

Yes, is satisfying and a relief to get the urge under control and know your pee is still safe inside you. 😊

Based on my experiences, the urge mostly depends on how fast the urine is generated. When a lot of water flow to the bladder in a short time, the urge is too strong to manage. 

When the amount of water increases at normal pace, I can hold for more time and more volumn without much pain. 

Also when the kidneys have drained the excessive water in your body and then fall back to normal pace, the urge will be alleviated after a while. The feeling of needing to pee is still strong but manageable. 

At my schooldays  was a girl who had the same way than me. She did not use the loo at school.

Sometimes she was visible desperate a little after lunch. She crossed her legs and said that she would need to pee so bad, but she had her principal, she did not go.

Much later in bus, she did not show any signs of desperation, she did not even cross her legs. Sometimes she said things like that it would be time to get home before she is doing it in her panties.

I think it was because her bladder was already full at lunch, then she did drink a lot so that her bladder was filling faster and her urge was getting stronger faster too, but the next hours had her bladder time to stretch slowly and to grow. 
Her bladder was getting bigger, more expanded, but the pressure inside was less.

The girl had time to get used on her urge, even it was getting painful.

I loved the way home with her, to know that she did not wee all day long, to know that she was needing to go so bad and that her bladder was overfilled, big and swollen!

I did know a waitress, she worked alone at her shift. Early afternoon i did visit her. She was standing with her legs crossed beside me as i ordered my drink.

She told me that she would need to pee so bad, but she would have no chance to go until the end of her shift.

I said that i was sorry, but in reality i loved this situation and I came back after some hours. 
I thought that she would be desperate to that time, but it was not so. I asked her if she had a chance to go meanwhile and she said “no absolutely not, i am still holding it, my bladder is bigger than a soccer ball, but i am feeling better now.”

Maybe that the „urgewaves“ did change to a dull strong pressure.

I can reach my limit ( 1.250 ml ) if i fill my bladder slowly. I can hold it pretty long and i like it to force my bladder to obey.

Not my bladder tells me when i have to piss, i tell my bladder what she has to endure.

I did know girls who worked at a kiosk, or on a flea market, or they did sell flowers on the street at special days.

They did know from the beginning that they would have no chance to go to the toilet all day long, they did know that they would have to hold it from morning until evening and they could hold it, they always could endure it.

I think if they know that there is absolutely no way to pee, no matter how urgently and how bad it gets, that the girls can handle  it better!?

They did know that they had to wait until the end, or until it is over and some of them were really proud of their strong bladder and the ability to their wee all day.

It's true that sometimes when you are desperate if you can distract yourself or if you can sit still or get into a comfortable position sometimes the urge will go into remission but it certainly doesn't go away and you really don't go down the scale. Once you have to pee you have to pee until you go to the bathroom. There is no point at which I desperate and then all of a sudden I go to not being desperate. It just goes through various stretches of time where maybe you can ignore it more but it always comes back just as persistent and the longer you put it off the more difficult it gets to ignore. If I have been bursting for 4 1/2 hours and it goes into remission for a half hour when it comes back it's going to be stronger!

14 hours ago, huberp76 said:

At my schooldays  was a girl who had the same way than me. She did not use the loo at school.

Sometimes she was visible desperate a little after lunch. She crossed her legs and said that she would need to pee so bad, but she had her principal, she did not go.

Much later in bus, she did not show any signs of desperation, she did not even cross her legs. Sometimes she said things like that it would be time to get home before she is doing it in her panties.

I think it was because her bladder was already full at lunch, then she did drink a lot so that her bladder was filling faster and her urge was getting stronger faster too, but the next hours had her bladder time to stretch slowly and to grow. 
Her bladder was getting bigger, more expanded, but the pressure inside was less.

The girl had time to get used on her urge, even it was getting painful.

I loved the way home with her, to know that she did not wee all day long, to know that she was needing to go so bad and that her bladder was overfilled, big and swollen!

I did know a waitress, she worked alone at her shift. Early afternoon i did visit her. She was standing with her legs crossed beside me as i ordered my drink.

She told me that she would need to pee so bad, but she would have no chance to go until the end of her shift.

I said that i was sorry, but in reality i loved this situation and I came back after some hours. 
I thought that she would be desperate to that time, but it was not so. I asked her if she had a chance to go meanwhile and she said “no absolutely not, i am still holding it, my bladder is bigger than a soccer ball, but i am feeling better now.”

Maybe that the „urgewaves“ did change to a dull strong pressure.

I can reach my limit ( 1.250 ml ) if i fill my bladder slowly. I can hold it pretty long and i like it to force my bladder to obey.

Not my bladder tells me when i have to piss, i tell my bladder what she has to endure.

I did know girls who worked at a kiosk, or on a flea market, or they did sell flowers on the street at special days.

They did know from the beginning that they would have no chance to go to the toilet all day long, they did know that they would have to hold it from morning until evening and they could hold it, they always could endure it.

I think if they know that there is absolutely no way to pee, no matter how urgently and how bad it gets, that the girls can handle  it better!?

They did know that they had to wait until the end, or until it is over and some of them were really proud of their strong bladder and the ability to their wee all day.

I would like to know that woman with a bladder bigger than a soccer ball, but still allright!. And of course such women  should be proud of  their strong bladders holding all day. 😊

But you are right about taking it slowly, getting used to your full bladder and you deciding when to release.

9 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

It's true that sometimes when you are desperate if you can distract yourself or if you can sit still or get into a comfortable position sometimes the urge will go into remission but it certainly doesn't go away and you really don't go down the scale. Once you have to pee you have to pee until you go to the bathroom. There is no point at which I desperate and then all of a sudden I go to not being desperate. It just goes through various stretches of time where maybe you can ignore it more but it always comes back just as persistent and the longer you put it off the more difficult it gets to ignore. If I have been bursting for 4 1/2 hours and it goes into remission for a half hour when it comes back it's going to be stronger!

It sounds like you can go 'down the scale'? I know the urge does not go as such, but you can live, or in your case work with. Do you believe a bladder can be 'stretched'......surely your must be by now?

I had a girlfriend, when she was needing to wee really bad and had no chance to go anywhere, she pressed hard in her belly, really hard on her already swollen bladder, she stretched her bladder this way so that she had more room for her wee inside her bladder and therefore less pressure.

For a short time, until her kidneys pressed more urine in her bladder, her urge was less strong than before and then she did it again.

Does anyone else do that?

@Holdon

"It sounds like you can go 'down the scale'? I know the urge does not go as such, but you can live, or in your case work with. Do you believe a bladder can be 'stretched'......surely your must be by now?"

Again I wouldn't say that I go down the scale, simply that it sometimes you can ignore it for a while but it never really goes away. The urge doesn't really get less, you just can ignore it sometimes for a while and you work with it simply because you have to. I definitely do think that my bladder has been stretched and expanded through my experiences as prior to this I didn't think I would be able to hold so long so consistently. But just because I can doesn't mean it's easy, even though I can hold it all day and work with a full bladder it can still be extremely uncomfortable to do so and I still spend most of the day feeling the urge to go, and although I can put the urge in the back of my mind and focus on the task at hand the urge never goes away and I could never ignore it fully.