Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female club or bar, good place to see accidents?

I remember to have read a blog from a girl who had peed herself under her skirt waiting at the toilet line in a club.

Link was somewhere here on site site, but I can not find it now.

Maybe someone knows what I am talking about

Another  story was here from a woman who wet herself at a Spice Girls concert, if I am not mistaken. This link was somewhere here as well.

I remember one old account about a guy working at some kind of club and seeing a desperate girl at the toilet que. Latter he observed her standing somewhere in the corner with glistening tights and after that again without tights.  So I guess it happens from time to time.

Never seen though it myself. 

6 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

I see this sort of questiions pop up all the time. About music festivals, clubs, bars and so on.  This remark is not meant to put anyone down, but don't you people ever get out of your homes?

Honestly: however the chance of a wetting is indeed greater among inebriated people, the chance of you spotting anyone peeing themselves is rather small. Bars, clubs and festivals have toilets. People use them. Also when they're drunk.  They don't just go around pissing themselves everywhere. A little accident from not quite making it in time is almost never visible on the outside of their clothes...

The time the bars close and everyone is trying to get home should give you more opportunities. No toilets available anymore and people are waiting for taxis and buses and so on. But even then, you might spot someone popping a squat somewhere but almost nobody ever pisses themselves in public. Not even in private... Very few people share our fetish and by consequence very few people piss themselves if there is any way they can avoid it.

i know people goes to the toilets but sometimes they are just too drunk and pee their pants (they are videos with people who have peed their pants at the club), i just wanted to know if this happens sometimes or is just really rare

1 hour ago, cmpunk67 said:

i know people goes to the toilets but sometimes they are just too drunk and pee their pants (they are videos with people who have peed their pants at the club), i just wanted to know if this happens sometimes or is just really rare

I mean you literally asked this same question last month with the only difference being it was a concert and not a club. You know what the answer is but it's clear you just want someone to tell you what you want to hear.