Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What accent do you find the most attractive?

1 hour ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Im also an English speaker. I adore Indian accents, I could listen to it all day long, so soothing and sexy. I’m also a fan of the South African accent, and Australian is in my top 3 too. 

Agree with you on Indian accents. The lady next door is Indian and when I’m in the garden I often hear her speaking, and sometimes singing, and I could listen to it all day.

Some Indian accents. Pakistani. Filipino. Chinese. Women speaking these is so sexy. 

Uhm... I hope it's okay when I post in this topic?

I'm a German living in his country of origin, so I myself have an unavoidable accent when speaking in English (though I try to get rid of it as much as possible). When it comes to German, I like every accent, really; I feel very honored every time someone tries to tackle the very difficult language that is my mother tongue. However, out of all of them, my favourite accents are French and English 🥰

3 hours ago, younggermangay said:

Uhm... I hope it's okay when I post in this topic?

I'm a German living in his country of origin, so I myself have an unavoidable accent when speaking in English (though I try to get rid of it as much as possible). When it comes to German, I like every accent, really; I feel very honored every time someone tries to tackle the very difficult language that is my mother tongue. However, out of all of them, my favourite accents are French and English 🥰

I've thought about learning German actually! I definitely a German accent very attractive 

Australian accents, and certain British accents sound amazing to my ears. A woman with just a touch of a southern accent can be a big turn on to me as well. I'm an English speaker whose region of the US doesn't really have an accent.

I consider North American to be the "default", and I don't mind anything with it - but I don't usually consider it exceptional either.

Northern English is probably my favourite - nothing too heavy like scouse, but a northern girl who says "wee" and "knickers" is definitely hot.

Standard English as my second favourite - again nothing too strong or overly "posh", think Sammie Cee

Southern American can be pretty good when done right.

11 hours ago, LadyGreyTea said:

British here, I'm personally quite into French, German, Italian, and Russian accents! The American accent is also alright ;3

Which one?  There's numerous American accents, though if you're talking about the one you hear most often in movies, that'd be a California accent, unless said movie was made in the early days of sound in film, in which case it would be what's called an "Atlantic" accent since that's what was popular in stage plays at the time, where a lot of the early "talkie" stars in the 1920s and 1930s were recruited from  (if you've played Fallout 4, Nick Valentine speaks with one as part of his whole hardboiled detective, Humphrey Bogart-inspired schtick).

As for me...I think it depends on the pitch of the voice what accents I find "sexy", though I'll admit there's a specific sort of Southern accent I find attractive, and I think it came from watching re-runs of the old X-Men cartoon from the 90s (what can I say?  Rogue's hot).

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)

I love some English accents.  I found much delight in wettingherpanties.com mostly from the content, but having the model talking in a sexy English accent was just the cherry on top.  I remember when they posted videos of webcam streams and would enjoy listening to them talking while they were "reloading" so to speak.

Edited by ilikeadultvids (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...