Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

heya! mods feel free to remove this if this isnt the right forum for this but i write piss fics! my ao3 is sonyvegaspro7 if you want examples of my work :3 and they are $5 per 1k words! maximum of like... idk 25k words most of my fics are short oneshots clocking in at at most 3k words so.

JUST general info you gotta read if you choose to comm me:

• i REFUSE to write fics about minors (i refuse to age up canon minors also. dont even fucking bother me), incest/pedophilic/abusive ships or couples or just whatever anything like that, diapers and scat, and pokemon + feral animals. i also have the right to refuse anything i dont feel comfortable writing!
  • HOWEVER ... i will write sex of all kinds, most fetishes combined with piss/pants wetting, any gender, furry or human, just throw an idea at me and ill most likely do it as long as it doesnt have any ideas about the first bullet!
  • i work 4-5 days a week in 5-7 hour shifts, so i might be slow at writing! please be aware!
  • i will always update you with progress screenshots/where im at if u ask!

if you are interested, comment below or feel free to pm me ! from there i will give u my discord so we can chat abt specifics 😄

thank you!

Edited by sleeeeep (see edit history)