Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Ilana & Gwen Holding Contest

This is something I asked my mate Matthew Ashworth (the one who developed A Date with Gwen omoge) to put up together. He's currently learning how to Daz 3D in order to enhance the visuals for his (non-fetish) games on Steam and thought it would make for a fun learning exercise.

The OCs are Ilana from Matthew's upcoming Pegasus: Broken Wings and Gwen from Snares of Ruin series.

824766034_8334464.725000085_GwenandIlana.thumb.jpg.930832ec2256b980701809ac978ffd50.jpg

Girls.png.92df02d532ad5bc512c1a6d7625916f6.png

6 hours ago, Pisikak said:

This is something I asked my mate Matthew Ashworth (the one who developed A Date with Gwen omoge) to put up together. He's currently learning how to Daz 3D in order to enhance the visuals for his (non-fetish) games on Steam and thought it would make for a fun learning exercise.

The OCs are Ilana from Matthew's upcoming Pegasus: Broken Wings and Gwen from Snares of Ruin series.

824766034_8334464.725000085_GwenandIlana.thumb.jpg.930832ec2256b980701809ac978ffd50.jpg

Girls.png.92df02d532ad5bc512c1a6d7625916f6.png

I can’t wait to see what happens next 

On 7/25/2021 at 8:55 AM, Codedog92 said:

I can’t wait to see what happens next 

On 7/28/2021 at 10:41 PM, Cthulu said:

Sounds promising! - when will the first prototype go online approximately?

Glad you liked it!

Now, before anyone gets too excited - I did mention Matthew's "outside" the fetish so to him it's a fun challenge and exercise for the most part. Since we developed the Gwen Date game together, he's now pretty much in the know what we'd like. At the same time he can't really see himself drawing "golden rains" as he calls that, and what not 🙂

Another note is the OCs are from non-fetish games/universes, so you shouldn't get the games on Steam if you're only in it for fetish content (which is perfectly fine and understandable, obviously). Do get them if you're interested to learn about the characters and the story, as well as romance and date them.

Not saying there's absolutely no chance for another omo spin-off of his games, but there has to be two prerequisites met first:

1) He has to agree to embark on another journey that may well last a year or more - you know how developing this omoges usually is 😄 So that's honestly a pretty serious commitment if it is to yield a finished product.

2) There would once again be an issue of commissioning some decent art for the game (visualization is very important to us after all). While Papergami did his job for Gwen Date very well, he certainly did not do it for free. Matthew developed it as a gift to the community rather than anything, so charging for it to raise funds for another project would be out of question.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...