Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What's your favourite adult pull-up?

5 minutes ago, China Girl said:

I didn't think of that. Diapers are much easier without a penis. Maybe that's why my husband won't wear them, but he doesn't like wetting either. Public pissing is his thing.

If you make sure you’re pointing the right way before you “use” them, it’s fine… but if you wet involuntarily or unconsciously then it’s likely to be more of an issue. I’ve always thought the female anatomy was designed more with diaper use in mind, though…

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2021 at 1:01 PM, RonCloud said:

+1 for Always Discreet. Tenna just released their version of "underwear styled pullups" called Tena Stylish. I saw them at Walmart last time I was out- I may pick up a pack when I'm done trying the new XL Goodnights.

Update: So, I'm about 1/2 way through a pack of the new Tena Stylish pullups and, uhhhh, they aren't very good imo. When they're dry, they look like I have a hot dog bun between my legs along with no leg gathers in case things shift while moving around/bending over/getting up/sitting down. They do fit and "look" like regular underwear, but if you accidentally wet and it's not 100% pressed up against your body, there's a very good chance it will leak. 

They hold a decent amount if you can keep things tight and in place, but I would not recommend them if you want to keep your pants/shorts, car seat, and public seats dry. Sorry! 😬

I would say that they are probably worse than Goodnights at this point. Looks like it's back to Always Discreet pull-ups for me- They seem to be the only ones I trust with my tight light wash jeans.

I guess I'll use the rest of these at home or on long car rides where there isn't much moving around.