Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What's your favourite adult pull-up?

A lot of pull-up content focuses on Goodnites etc. so I thought I'd start an appreciation thread for adult pullups! What's your favourite to wear or see people in?

I just started wearing Tena Men Premium Fit, since they are advertised as looking like 'real underwear' and I thought it would be a good way to hide the fact that I wear pullups in case any peeked a stray waistband - but in reality they still look VERY diaper-y lol. I feel like women's pullups are further along in terms of trying to look more like underwear - love seeing women in Tena silhouette, for example! 

Have to agree on the women's underwear looking more incognito and like actual underwear. Just wondering how they would hold up to the flow being in a sometimes higher location.

Have tried some Amazon generics and now using the FitRights from Walgreens, they all hold up pretty well. Just a bit bunchy and hard to get comfortable in.

My complait is how hard it is to find small briefs, they either come in large packs or are sold out/backorder. I want to try the Abenas next, they look like they would bunch up much less and maybe have a better padding? Anyone try them?

12 hours ago, GreenDorito said:

Always Discreet is mine, especially the Boutique lineup. How Depend still hasn't even considered putting leak guards into their pullups after Always is beyond me.

+1 for Always Discreet. Tenna just released their version of "underwear styled pullups" called Tena Stylish. I saw them at Walmart last time I was out- I may pick up a pack when I'm done trying the new XL Goodnights.

Screenshot 2021-08-09 at 12-56-21 Tena Stylish Black Underwear for Women, Maximum, XL, 28 ct - Walmart com.png

Screenshot 2021-08-09 at 12-56-01 Tena Stylish Black Underwear for Women, Maximum, XL, 28 ct - Walmart com.png

I really like the Depend Real Fit for Men. They're really comfortable and actually look more like normal underwear. Plus I find they hold a decent amount for me and haven't really had issues with leaking. I have yet to try out the Goodnites XL to see if they fit me. I really hope that they do as I love the way they look.

Depend Real Fit Incontinence Underwear for Men, Maximum ...

I like Always Discreet Boutique. They don't hold a ton of liquid, but I love how cute they are. They have three different patterns in the box: flowers on the left, on the right, or plain. I also like the cute bow that tells you which side is the front. They really went out of their way to make these look cute, and I think they do. They are super comfy.

alwaysdiscreet.jpg.7a906002bb27fb8cf618826652099b67.jpg

10 hours ago, China Girl said:

They do look really cute! My husband doesn't really care what sort of underwear/diapers I wear as long as I don't make a mess in bed, but it might be fun to try that.

Out of curiosity, what kind do you wear? Tape-on or pull-up? Do you have one particular brand and model you always wear, or is it different diapers for different outfits/situations?

12 hours ago, JessHill1404 said:

What adult pull-ups/diapers would best fit an adult female & still hold a lot?? I usually don’t pee a lot but I want what I’m wearing to be able to hold a LOT if/when necessary

If you really want something that holds a lot when necessary, you need a proper tape fastening adult nappy/diaper. I don't know where you are in the world but NorthShore MegaMax certainly fit the bill, and come in a variety of colours as well!

My favorite pull-ups turned out to be the Japanese "Acty". They are very comfortable and soft. Absorb well. But in my country they can only be ordered on one marketplace and the price for them is quite high.

Of the usual widespread, my favorite is Tena Pants. I have not tried other pull-ups yet. I want I want to try Molicare.

On 8/15/2021 at 4:34 PM, Bart said:

My favorite pull-ups turned out to be the Japanese "Acty". They are very comfortable and soft. Absorb well. But in my country they can only be ordered on one marketplace and the price for them is quite high.

Of the usual widespread, my favorite is Tena Pants. I have not tried other pull-ups yet. I want I want to try Molicare.

I've worn those before, but I mostly wear local Chinese brands.

I have gone through a lot of options – since I do have a quite big bladder. For the night there are no Pull-Ups that can stand the amount that is coming out. But for the day I am at about 300-400ml a round. If I know I will only need one round I am using the Tena Active Fit Pants in M. If there may be a second round but I'm planning on just one it will be the L version. I am really surprised how well they stand it and the blue is really surprisingly discreet. I am ofter wearing them also below some really tight dress suit pants and they are surprisingly not that visible. I also wear them to the gym and don't mind them while getting naked for showing in the changing room. 

image.png.88b191896f69a8c2d9f4b14894174617.png

If there is a really low chance of the waist-band to be seen (like in a full suit) or for longer rides I am using the Jessa Diskret Pants L Super – which seem to be quite the same as the "Tena Pants L Plus" but with a lower built quality and way cheaper (will try the Tena ones in the next days). These are so great because I can empty twice without any problems - today I had wet them while on a really long solo-car-drive and they simply don't leak even after two full rounds. But they are really not discreet. 

I have now also ordered the Tena Premium Fit – really looking forward to comparing them to the active fit ones. 

My female flat-mate is using the Tena Silhouette in both white and black for long car-rides and in all situations of high stress: 

image.png.06645fad65b71aba031c04f931f71eb8.png