Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Who else likes to sit in their puddle?

Either wetting while sitting down, or wetting while standing up or squatting down, making a puddle, and then sitting in it?

I've been thinking about that a lot lately - especially if they're wearing skintight shorts, pants, or underwear.

Closest I've ever come to this of course is in the bathtub, where the puddle doesn't last too long as it goes down the drain. Otherwise I only ever wet myself on the toilet, sitting on some sheets over top of a garbage bag, or outside, too afraid of making a mess on the floor. But does anyone else love sitting in their puddle in either of the two ways mentioned above? (Maybe next wetting I should try sitting in a big garbage bag in the bathtub, with my top half out of it of course)

1 hour ago, Missypee said:

I love both sitting and standing in my own pee puddle. There is something so sexy around watching my pee slowly run down the legs of my jeans and puddle around my bare feet . Its so erotically naughty to know that as an adult women I have just stood and peed my pants. I really cant help but rub myself through my soaking jeans and panties till I get myself off. For me its such a powerful turn on, and one that never grows old.

So freaking hot!

5 hours ago, trekkie said:

Meh. It feels uncomfortable and I clean up as soon as I can.

@Missypee What about waking up in a wet bed?

Well most of the time I sleep in diapers which stay warm and cosy. But don't worry I have had my fair share of times waking after I wet my bed. In summer I don't mind wetting my bed, but winter is not fun to be a bedwetter without wearing protection. 

Guest Aries

Yess! I love watching my pee run down my legs and form a puddle at my bare feet. I like to feel the warmth on my feet and splash in the puddle. Then sitting or laying down in it is amazing. I usually get myself off in it. It's so naughty and hot. 

Sometimes I do a BDSM thing with my husband where I'm not allowed to get out of a chair and have to wet myself in it. That's very fun and naughty. There's a movie "Secretary" with that exact premise actually, except it's her wedding dress she has to piss in, which is even naughtier than that. I've never been quite so daring as to do that, too much mess to clean up.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
1 hour ago, China Girl said:

Sometimes I do a BDSM thing with my husband where I'm not allowed to get out of a chair and have to wet myself in it. That's very fun and naughty. There's a movie "Secretary" with that exact premise actually, except it's her wedding dress she has to piss in, which is even naughtier than that. I've never been quite so daring as to do that, too much mess to clean up.

I saw that clip, and it's said to be the only wedding dress wetting in movie history.

3 hours ago, China Girl said:

Well yeah, it's not exactly a common thing. Most women only wear them very rarely and how many of those times does it coincide with an accident?

There is a movie "Bridesmaids" where a lady shits her wedding dress, though. So that's not the only omorashi scene like that ever made.

I've heard a rumor that girls pee and poop in their wedding dresses all the time in real life due to how difficult they are to take off. I asked for confirmation here and the general consensus is it's just a rumor.

12 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I've heard a rumor that girls pee and poop in their wedding dresses all the time in real life due to how difficult they are to take off. I asked for confirmation here and the general consensus is it's just a rumor.

I think that's wishful thinking personally. I'm sure there are some hot stories but I doubt it's quite so common as that.

For my part, I was actually diapered at my wedding, but I was actually wearing a "旗袍" (not sure how to say this in English) which is a cute Chinese dress which is easier to wear and take off. I looked very sexy and comfortable too.