Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Snow suit peeing + a picture!

@Snowgirl

"I remember this day so well! I hadnā€™t wet myself yet in this picture actually, but I hadĀ a veerrrryy full bladderĀ lol. It probably explains why Iā€™m standing so awkwardly!!!!Ā I remember pulling my snowsuit on that day and being excited because I already had to go so badly lol. Somehow I ended up holding it until we arrived..Ā but I didnā€™t last long after that!!! Ha ha! Thatā€™s a story for another time though!!"

It's nice thinking about how difficult going to the bathroom will be in that snowsuit! I have a similar picture of myself at work where I am with all of my male coworkers with my legs crossed and looking really agitated and people looking at that picture sometimes wonder why I look so annoyed but I feel embarrassed to admit it was because my bladder was ready to explode! One of my friends made that her computer background picture LOL. I don't want to post it here though because I want to remain anonymous.

5 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

I've never actually worn a snowsuit like that, mostly because we hardly ever get any proper snow here. They do look great for wetting in though.

I love my snowsuit! It sometimes gets weird looks here depending where/when I wear it (If weā€™reĀ skating/tubing/playing in the snow it seems people donā€™t mind as much, but if Iā€™m walking around in a grocery store I get looks lol) but itā€™s super snowy here. I also have more traditional overall-style bib snow pants, thatā€™s what most people around here wear. But Iā€™d say probably ~10% of people around here own snowsuits somewhat similar to mine.

3 hours ago, David_E said:

Lovely!

Did you go ice skating as planned? I imagine a little yellow train forming behind you on the ice šŸ™‚

Absolutely we did! Haha I was wearing a diaper so I didnā€™t have to worry about that! If I donā€™t wear one (I usually do) Iā€™ll just peeĀ while kinda in a squatting-ish position and it wonā€™t ever run out the bottom. Also if Iā€™m wearing tons of layers it usually wonā€™t even if I stand up straight, but it can be hit or miss. Iā€™ve been caught in more than one embarrassing situation that way, lol

11 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@SnowgirlIt's nice thinking about how difficult going to the bathroom will be in that snowsuit! I have a similar picture of myself at work where I am with all of my male coworkers with my legs crossed and looking really agitated and people looking at that picture sometimes wonder why I look so annoyed but I feel embarrassed to admit it was because my bladder was ready to explode! One of my friends made that her computer background picture LOL. I don't want to post it here though because I want to remain anonymous.

Thatā€™s why I love them so much!! Theyā€™re soo cozy, but knowing I basically canā€™t make it to a bathroom even if it was right in front of me is SO fun.

Thatā€™s so funny! I always wonder if people can tell if I peed myself because I mustĀ go from obviously uncomfortable to clearly relived in the way I look, and sometimesĀ thereā€™s even a questionably explainableĀ squat in between (I try to pretend Iā€™m looking at something on a shelf/the ground usually lol).Ā Of course nobody has ever said anything, but I wonder how many people have questioned me in their minds lol. I guess thatā€™s part of the fun šŸ™‚

16 hours ago, Snowpants said:

@SnowgirlĀ  Love seeing you in your snowsuit.Ā  You sure look great.Ā  Hope you share the story of the day soon.

Awh thanks! Absolutely!! ā˜ŗļø

Edited by Snowgirl (see edit history)

Awhh! I love how your hat and mittens all match too!Ā Super cute. You look so warm and cozy! I love the winter too and Iā€™m always out and about playing in the snow so itā€™s nice to see Iā€™m not the only cold weather enthusiast here lol

On 7/23/2021 at 8:07 PM, Snowgirl said:

I always wonder if people can tell if I peed myself because I mustĀ go from obviously uncomfortable to clearly relived in the way I look, and sometimesĀ thereā€™s even a questionably explainableĀ squat in between (I try to pretend Iā€™m looking at something on a shelf/the ground usually lol).

This is absolutely adorable šŸ˜. The squat is key!! (At least if youā€™re not in diaper anyway lol). I tried a little experiment last winter with some old, SUPPOSEDLY waterproof snowpants. I actually wrote a story about it onĀ here. I peed squatting and I noticed I started to get blotchy wet spots starting to show through my on butt pretty quick. Wouldnā€™t have been as bad standingĀ Iā€™m sure but I didnā€™t want to get my socks wet!
Have you ever had to pee more than once without a diaper and had that problem or are your snowpants just way more waterproof than mine?! When I tried it I got a little cold after a bit but I was also soaked through. Do you have any trouble stayingĀ warm while youā€™re wet?.....Oh, and is it not the craziest sensation peeing in all those layers squatting down?! Itā€™s so much different than going in a diaper! Thanks for sharing!!! This was super cute!

Edited by jboarder64L (see edit history)
On 7/24/2021 at 6:23 AM, Snowpants said:

This thread is so great.Ā  I always wonder, if I am in a place where many others are wearing snowsuits or snow pants, am I the only one who hasvert themselves.Ā  When I go skiing I spend the dsy looking for signs of desperate guys or signs of wetting.Ā  Makes it a fun day hoping i find someone.

I always wonder that too!! I always look around and wonder if Iā€™m the only one??

As Iā€™ve said in other posts I actually have alwaysĀ pretty regularly peedĀ myself if I was wearing snow clothes. It was sort of just understood by my parents, because I hated public bathrooms and stopping playing in the snow as a kid and then it just kind of stuck. I mean, can you blame me?? NobodyĀ ever even can tell!! Iā€™m still so surprised that nobody else ever did this like I did/do!!

On 7/25/2021 at 1:11 PM, jboarder64L said:

Awhh! I love how your hat and mittens all match too!Ā Super cute. You look so warm and cozy! I love the winter too and Iā€™m always out and about playing in the snow so itā€™s nice to see Iā€™m not the only cold weather enthusiast here lol

This is absolutely adorable šŸ˜. The squat is key!! (At least if youā€™re not in diaper anyway lol). I tried a little experiment last winter with some old, SUPPOSEDLY waterproof snowpants. I actually wrote a story about it onĀ here. I peed squatting and I noticed I started to get blotchy wet spots starting to show through my on butt pretty quick. Wouldnā€™t have been as bad standingĀ Iā€™m sure but I didnā€™t want to get my socks wet!
Have you ever had to pee more than once without a diaper and had that problem or are your snowpants just way more waterproof than mine?! When I tried it I got a little cold after a bit but I was also soaked through. Do you have any trouble stayingĀ warm while youā€™re wet?.....Oh, and is it not the craziest sensation peeing in all those layers squatting down?! Itā€™s so much different than going in a diaper! Thanks for sharing!!! This was super cute!

Awh!! Thanks so much!! ā˜ŗļø Hahaha the squat is definitely key!!! If I donā€™t do it, it always just runs along my legs like a river. I find squatting the most comfortable/easiest way to pee myself especially when sometimes I have to go and Iā€™m around people because I have a shy bladder. Of course itā€™s a delicate balancing act lol because ifĀ Iā€™m around people, they might think itā€™s kinda weird to see somebody squat like that in a snowsuit that would hide an accident. Sometimes I surprise myself though and really donā€™t care lol, there was one time I was in theĀ grocery store with my partner,Ā wearing my snowsuit,Ā and was literally dancing because I had to go so bad. I wasnā€™t wearing my diaper and I just hadnā€™t peed because we were going to be home soon and I didnā€™t feel like dealing with the laundry. So since I wasnā€™t wearing a diaper, if I did have an accident, I would have to do the squat.Ā Eeeeverybody was staring because 1)Ā not that many people wear snowsuits in grocery stores in the first place and 2)Ā I was making soo many swishing noises as I hopped around and danced. Eventually my partner said I should just have an accident if I needed to, and it was so urgent thatĀ without even thinking I basically nearly shouted ā€œyup I need to pee!ā€ because it was really all I could think about. I totally just did my little halfĀ squatĀ right there in the checkout line of the busyĀ store and I remember I just guuuushed pee into my pants. There were so many other people around and after the fact I felt so embarrassed, but ugh it felt so good lol. That was definitely one ofĀ the most public accidents Iā€™ve ever had. There were people standing 6 feet from us, so they 100% knew.

That sucks about your problem though! Honestly there has been a couple of times for sure that I have peed soooo much in my snowsuit and it has never ever even gotten damp on the outside. Itā€™s pretty thick though, and keep in mind I pretty much always wear 3 layers - the suit, regular clothes, and then also a thermalĀ onesie (yeah, Iā€™ve always worn one and you can see why taking it alllll off to pee in time basically just isnā€™t a thing ever lol). The insulation usuallyĀ gets wet if I really pee into it but thatā€™s all it ever does. Itā€™s a pretty thick outer layer of waterproof fabric over the insulation also. For example Iā€™ve also spilt drinks on myself while wearing it and itā€™s never come close to soaking through or anything. Itā€™s super waterproof - I feel like all the real snow clothes Iā€™ve ever had have been honestly!! Iā€™ve always gotten ones that feel thick and warm so I donā€™t have to worry about that sort of thing. Also nope, never any problems with getting cold!! My legs always are super heavy after and walking anywhere sucks. But thatā€™s all! Itā€™s suuuper warm at first, and then just goes to my body temperature pretty much. It just feels well, wet.

And yes, the feeling is amazing ā˜ŗļø I wear diapers for the connivence all the time pretty much just because the laundry is always bleh and Iā€™m lazy lol. But sometimes Iā€™ll ā€œforgetā€ my diaper on purpose when Iā€™m in the mood because that feeling of soaking myself while nobody else even knows and Iā€™m all bundled up and Iā€™ve of course had to go for a while is always amaaaazing - It feels like getting wrapped in the warmest wave ofĀ coziness all while I have the ecstasy of relief lol.

This is also maybe awkward butĀ I also have to say Iā€™ve been dabbling in the fun of wearable vibrators tooā€¦Ā and Iā€™ve never had a more cozy orgasm lolol

7 hours ago, Luna said:

Quite the layers you got, if you didn't have the diapy - would have been an interesting struggle to remove them all.

Sometimes this is the fun of it!! I donā€™t even know the amount of times Iā€™ve stood in front of a toilet as I peed myself not even on purpose. Thereā€™s been a tons ofĀ times for one reason or another I didn'tĀ really want to deal with the mess andĀ Iā€™ve been like ā€œokay okay okay I have to getĀ to a toilet NOW if I want to make itā€ and I run to the bathroom only to completely wet myself standingĀ in front of/sitting onĀ the toilet still completely dressed because my fingers donā€™t work when I have to go so badly and I couldnā€™t even undo theĀ belt part. I eventually learned and just use diapers instead now lolol

Edited by Snowgirl (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...