Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Looking for a Blog Post!

Hello everyone! I have a bit of a strange request. I remember reading an article/blog post from a while ago that I am trying to find again with no success. I was hoping that someone on this forum would help me find it!

Essentially, the article is written by a college girl who basically started wetting the bed when she went to college. The article talks about how at first she was embarrassed, especially when her friends found out but she eventually owned her bedwetting reputation among her peers and came to terms with it. A specific part from the article that I distinctly remember was a part where she talks about how she became something of a confidant for other students at her college who either wet the bed or peed their pants while drunk. It talks about how she would tell them that it happens to her too.

There is a very similar article that I am aware of titled "Oops" from HerCampus. This is NOT the article that I am looking for, despite the similarities. Any help is appreciated! 🙂