Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The experience of peeing as a woman

I'm currently writing a short story in which a woman has some rather particular peeing experiences. I want to go into quite a bit of detail about how she feels, physically, through the processes of holding and peeing, but because I am male I don't really know what I'm talking about.

For those of you who are or have been anatomically female, especially with regards to experiences in your early to mid 20s (in case that matters), would you mind answering some questions for me? Be warned, these are explicitly detailed...

1) When your bladder is filling up, near capacity, or full to the point of being rock hard, what, if any, sensations does it cause in/around your vagina?

2) Does a full, hard, bladder ever influence or become affected by clitoral stimulation - and if so, in what ways?

3) When your bladder tries to force you to pee and you do not let it, what sensations, if any, does this cause in your urethra?

4) When you urinate, sitting and/or standing how does it feel to have your pee exit your body? From the male experience, there is a sensation of smooth, pleasant, vibration as pee emerges from the tip of my penis and especially as it pushes through the foreskin. Is there a comparable experience for you?

5) How would you describe the physical location of any sensations along your urethra, if you had to explain it to someone who doesn't know human biology?

6) For you personally, does your urine tend to form a significant/main stream through your labia majora even if you don't pull it out of the way somehow?

7) Have you ever pushed the lips of your labia together while you were desperate to pee, in an attempt to hold better?

8) Have you ever pushed your lips together while urinating, and what did that feel like?

Sorry for the inquisition, but this seems the only appropriate place to ask 😛

5 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Ok. I’ve always been female and delighted to help you out.

so here goes:

1. Definitely a tingling sensation grabbing my attention and a pressure like a stretching and stingy feeling that signals to my brain that imminent peeing is very likely. A warmth and moistness that makes you wonder if dribbles have leaked…

2. yes! My entire vaginal area becomes hyper sensitive when my bladder is full and from conversations with others this seems true for most woman. You might hear a woman cry ‘don’t touch me. I’m dying for the loo’ because a simple touch can be so overwhelming when bursting it threatens your control. The tiniest touch on my clit sends me spiralling into an almost uncontrollable sexual state when my bladder is full. It’s sheer heaven by the way! 

3. a stingy burning sensation mostly. It starts as a dull ache of bladder spasm then travels downwards through the bladder to my urethra which pulses frantically for release and the tip gets red, swollen and protrudes the more I force my body to keep holding. 

4. there is a warm fuzzy feeling. The sensation of pee pouring through the short sensible urethra sends shivers through my whole body. Again when bursting many young woman experience this ecstatic euphoric feeling known as ‘pee shivers’ when they finally relax. It’s added to by sitting down as your whole body relaxes at once increasing that feeling that you have just experienced heaven. The warmth, wetness and release of pressure combined affects the entire body. My breathing slows, my hormones relax, my heart steadies, and everything seems well in the world. 

5. we have a much shorter urethra than men so this is harder to describe. I would say it’s like the nozzle of a large drinking bottle when the cap is finally released. I can often feel that very first drop come away like the cap is getting unscrewed and at this point I can’t hold on much longer. It’s a feeling like no other between my legs like there’s a whole there I can’t plug regardless what I do. Right in the centre between my legs tucked away hidden but about to become very obvious if I don’t get to a toilet in time. 

6. I don’t have to pull anything out of the way. My libia parts naturally as my urethra pushes a way through. The more desperate I am the more it’s likely to be a single strong stream until near the end. 

7. this makes no difference as the skin isn’t hard enough to put enough pressure against the tip of the urethra. Using a finger or preferably a whole hand is much firmer. 

8. I have tried but as above my urethra pushes out so much between my lips that it’s impossible to block the route out with my lips alone. If my urine comes out at an angle however it’s very pleasant to feel the warm liquid run over my sensitive swollen lips, down my thigh and upper legs and passed my knees. The stronger the flow the stronger this sexual sensation is. 

hope this has helped! 

I definitely agree with all this, especially the thing of being made to pee by being touched sexually. My husband does that to me all the time.

On 7/21/2021 at 4:06 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

4. there is a warm fuzzy feeling. The sensation of pee pouring through the short sensible urethra sends shivers through my whole body. Again when bursting many young woman experience this ecstatic euphoric feeling known as ‘pee shivers’ when they finally relax. It’s added to by sitting down as your whole body relaxes at once increasing that feeling that you have just experienced heaven. The warmth, wetness and release of pressure combined affects the entire body. My breathing slows, my hormones relax, my heart steadies, and everything seems well in the world. 

I love imagining a woman experiencing this, combined with the intense embarrassment that the euphoric relief is happening in her pants.

Thank you Wrakkar for posting a great question!

And thank you Mgpeelover for such an honest and detailed description of how it feels for you. It has answered a few questions for me - a couple I didn't even know I didn't know!

I will definitely reference this for my writing. 

Your answers to points 2 and 4 particularly turned me on just reading them.

Thank you both again.

Stay wet'n'happy,

Roger.

• 2 months later...
On 7/21/2021 at 4:06 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

Hi Mbgpeelover, thanks for all those details! You seem very aware of the length of your urethra as compared with a man! I can't say I have been particularly aware of peeing through a longer urethra - LOL!

Whatever - your experiences sound delightful.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@TheLittlePeopl

"I'm interested in knowing, does it feel intensely pleasurable to pee after a long hold as a woman? It seems intuitive but having never been in a female body before I really have no idea."

I don't think it is sex specific, I think everyone feels amazing peeing after a long hold.

True, but you can imagine that, with sex differences, it feels a little different.  Always interesting learning how the other sex experiences it. 

18 hours ago, omoshi90 said:

True, but you can imagine that, with sex differences, it feels a little different.  Always interesting learning how the other sex experiences it. 

This, like my gf was telling me how when she has a full bladder it pushes on her g-spot, and her lady parts get very enlarged and consistently hard on a full bladder I've seen it myself. Whereas with men, with me I get soft after a while because my body wants to pee badly and a boner doesn't let you pee easily.

Is that with all women or are there anatomical differences I wonder?

On 11/22/2021 at 8:20 AM, DesperateJill said:

@TheLittlePeopl

"I'm interested in knowing, does it feel intensely pleasurable to pee after a long hold as a woman? It seems intuitive but having never been in a female body before I really have no idea."

I don't think it is sex specific, I think everyone feels amazing peeing after a long hold.

For some guys, including myself, prostate issues make peeing on a full bladder rather difficult and uncomfortable. Possibly one reason I'm so fascinated by girls feeling pleasure from their release is that it's honestly kind of foreign to me.