Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Had an accident at work. AGAIN

Thank you for posting your outstanding video! I really want to commend the realism of the video; you captured an incredibly genuine accident. Your framing is excellent–– a lot of videos place the camera too close to see the full picture of what's happening, and I really respect and appreciate that you placed the camera at a distance. Thank you for a wonderful first post and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

9 hours ago, Hydrophilic said:

Embedded one is only registering every like four seconds.

Agreed.

The clip works fine for me with Videos, mpv Media player and SM Player, not with VLC Media Player (which is unusual because normally very reliable). Operating system = ubuntu (Linux).

@PrincessInTheP Thanks for sharing!! Be sure that this is the right place for you and for your uploads. I really enjoyed the clip.

Edited by farseladosso (see edit history)
21 hours ago, Hydrophilic said:

Is this video playing smoothly for everyone? Embedded one is only registering every like four seconds. Default media player on Windows 10 is very choppy with textures not loading. VLC the picture isn't coming through at all.

Just now, PrincessInTheP said:

Is that any better?

1 hour ago, ELagrange said:

Hi

There is noting better than you having an accident in your panties and skirt. I love the wet spot on the front of your skirt afterwards. 

Me too! I do try to leave the house in the morning wearing a solid medium color in the hopes that if I manage to have a magical moment it will be as visible as possible.

21 hours ago, Foxlover said:

It’s actually not playing for me at all 😭 

Do any ofy videos work for you? I'm using my phone and somebody mentioned the laptop might be better. 

2 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Me too! I do try to leave the house in the morning wearing a solid medium color in the hopes that if I manage to have a magical moment it will be as visible as possible.

Do any ofy videos work for you? I'm using my phone and somebody mentioned the laptop might be better. 

Oh I haven’t checked! It’s probably not your fault, though, sometimes embedded videos just don’t work for me.