Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Poo accident scene in South Korean show "Hanging On"

13 hours ago, kalle2020 said:

Very funny with that classical music (Beethoven, Bach, Chaikovsky) accompanying her pooping herself.....  😉

Yeah, it was very "sacrilegious", as those YouTubers would put it. I thought it added a humourous aspect to the messing scene.

14 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Fascinating! And... very K Drama 🙂

There are actually quite a few of these South Korean shows in which a cute girl poops herself. There's one from a show "Marriage but not dating" which is so epic in length that frankly it's pretty obvious the writers must have been into it, since her agony takes up much of the episode before she finally poops her shorts.

https://www.omorashi.org/files/file/7756-epic-poo-desperation-and-accident-scene-from-marriage-but-not-dating/

Of course some of these scenes are just comedy, but with that one there are just so many close ups of her sexy legs that it's pretty clearly got a fetish aspect. Kind of like Tarantino putting women's feet in mainstream movies.

We have some sketches on the Chinese internet where cute girls poop themselves too, so I think there's an influence.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
On 7/21/2021 at 8:40 AM, China Girl said:

There are actually quite a few of these South Korean shows in which a cute girl poops herself. There's one from a show "Marriage but not dating" which is so epic in length that frankly it's pretty obvious the writers must have been into it, since her agony takes up much of the episode before she finally poops her shorts.

https://www.omorashi.org/files/file/7756-epic-poo-desperation-and-accident-scene-from-marriage-but-not-dating/

the marriage not dating scene is so good.................the lady is so pretty and so cute and they keep showing her nice legs.......

youtube.com/watch?v=Wrlij-x9Ao4 this is the full episode..................you can see later she had to removed her shorts and change into long white pants after she pooped her shorts.............then she gets embarrassed when someone says he's going to tell her crush that she crapped her pants in public................

mnd3.jpeg

mnd2.jpeg

mnd1.jpeg

The look of relief on her face, along with the music is too funny! The second one’s cute too after she jumps up from dinner and runs outside it’s like time stands still as she poops herself.... the lightning bolt cracked me up too😂

On 7/21/2021 at 8:40 AM, China Girl said:

it's pretty clearly got a fetish aspect. Kind of like Tarantino putting women's feet in mainstream movies.

I’ve always loved my Tarantino movies too and I never caught on to this!! The foot massage conversation in Pulp Fiction makes a lot more sense now lol!

On 7/26/2021 at 7:31 PM, M_F said:

the marriage not dating scene is so good.................the lady is so pretty and so cute and they keep showing her nice legs.......

youtube.com/watch?v=Wrlij-x9Ao4 this is the full episode..................you can see later she had to removed her shorts and change into long white pants after she pooped her shorts.............then she gets embarrassed when someone says he's going to tell her crush that she crapped her pants in public................

mnd3.jpeg

mnd2.jpeg

mnd1.jpeg

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that scene was written by someone who's into omorashi given the obvious sexiness of it. One of my favourite scenes personally. I can really imagine being in her humiliating situation.

On 7/27/2021 at 12:10 PM, jboarder64L said:

The look of relief on her face, along with the music is too funny! The second one’s cute too after she jumps up from dinner and runs outside it’s like time stands still as she poops herself.... the lightning bolt cracked me up too😂

I’ve always loved my Tarantino movies too and I never caught on to this!! The foot massage conversation in Pulp Fiction makes a lot more sense now lol!

It's most obvious in From Dusk Till Dawn, where he drinks down the woman's leg...obvious fetish content. Similarly some of the female desperation scenes in Asian TV shows and movies are a bit obviously sexual.