Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female have you pee your pants by accident?

Guest Steve_pee

At my age (61) it doesn't take a lot for me to have an incontinence moment. I guess when younger it was a bit more embarrassing. Once peed my pants when walking home with girlfriend at the time, after a few too many beers. Luckily she accepted it as what it was, really enjoyed having her remove my wet pants and dry me. Wished I'd met a few more girls like her!!

I have never peed myself by accident in my adult life, and I'm very glad I don't have to deal with stuff like that. 

At the same time I would love to experience total loss of control, but in a controlled environment so that I wouldn't risk being caught by someone I know.  I have tried multiple times at home but I always just end up peeing way before my limit. 

I have only once accidentally peed myself when someone else could see me do it. I was in my mid twenties at the time. I was in a supermarket checkout line paying for some groceries, obviously pretty desperate, but the killer factor was that the weather was very cold and a blast of cold air from the door hit me suddenly at which point I lost control. I have always found it harder to hold when I am very cold. The cashier was a very cute girl of about 19. I felt bad about subjecting her to the sight of me wetting myself (I could tell my her shocked expression that she 100% noticed). I felt a bit embarrassed, but I have a pretty thick skin, and soon shrugged it off.

I drive a lot (work-related; I don't want to give too many details) and end up piling on the caffeine to stay alert on the way home sometimes. This can lead to rapid desperation, and soggy shorts if you're in the wrong place when it hits. I used to rarely have accidents while awake.

(While asleep is another story. My sheets must hate me by now.)