Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

Recommended Posts

Just now, Aleli54 said:

Huh, seems real. But why was this a challenge in the first place!? 

The Pee Your Pants Challenge was a challenge on TikTok last year. Not too many people participated in it (though dozens did), but it gained a lot of media attention. The audio in this clip is from another video of a girl reacting to the aforementioned challenge by claiming that you couldn't intentionally wet your pants. This video was made to prove her wrong.

Link to post
7 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Ok, this has to be said, but am I the only one who is not comfortable with calling a TikTok 'old' - The App came out in 2017!  

I meant comparatively old, haha. This TikTok is over a year old so it isn't "new" and it was eventually removed for violating community guidelines. It didn't have too many views when I got it, so this may be the only surviving copy.

Link to post
On 7/20/2021 at 12:03 AM, Artist50 said:

The Pee Your Pants Challenge was a challenge on TikTok last year. Not too many people participated in it (though dozens did), but it gained a lot of media attention. 

Credit where it's due, it's actually pretty impressive how when 4chan tries to con people to wet themself in the name of feminism five years ago, it crashed a burned instantly, and yet some person on TikTok got people doing it just for the clout.

Link to post
1 hour ago, FilthyPhoenix said:

Credit where it's due, it's actually pretty impressive how when 4chan tries to con people to wet themself in the name of feminism five years ago, it crashed a burned instantly, and yet some person on TikTok got people doing it just for the clout.

Yeah, I just wish it was even more mainstream, lol. I feel like fetishes like these are slowly becoming more "normal" like a foot fetish and I think things like these help make it more common.

Link to post
On 7/20/2021 at 12:54 AM, Artist50 said:

P.S. As far as I am aware, the girl in this video is over the age of 18 and posted it online willingly and freely.

We've become so paranoid that we have to say that whenever a model has small breasts.  Small boobies != child FFS

 

On 7/20/2021 at 7:16 PM, Artist50 said:

Apparently, the girl in this video would wet herself on your lawn. 

She can wet herself in my lap.  Or on my face.  🤣

Link to post
On 7/21/2021 at 2:26 AM, FilthyPhoenix said:

it crashed a burned instantly,

I would not describe it like that.  I saw quite a few women peeing their pants who never would have done so without a feminist political challenge. It has been lied about to soothe the egos of the pissers after their videos hit the internet. 

Link to post
10 minutes ago, TonyLuigiC said:

I would not describe it like that.  I saw quite a few women peeing their pants who never would have done so without a feminist political challenge. It has been lied about to soothe the egos of the pissers after their videos hit the internet. 

Post them here if you can find them!

Link to post
3 hours ago, TonyLuigiC said:

I would not describe it like that.  I saw quite a few women peeing their pants who never would have done so without a feminist political challenge. It has been lied about to soothe the egos of the pissers after their videos hit the internet. 

You didn't though, the videos posted around were either tumblr wettings or videos of a girl named Ivy who was an ex-girlfriend of the guy who started the "piss for equality" thing as a means of getting back at her for dumping him.

Not a single woman ACTUALLY took the bait, it was just that psycho sai/b/ot posting his ex-girlfriend to run her name through the mud (even though she only did the videos because it was his fetish) and other people from 4chan posting tumblr amateurs.

Link to post
5 hours ago, dsfargeg said:

You didn't though, the videos posted around were either tumblr wettings or videos of a girl named Ivy who was an ex-girlfriend of the guy who started the "piss for equality" thing as a means of getting back at her for dumping him.

Not a single woman ACTUALLY took the bait, it was just that psycho sai/b/ot posting his ex-girlfriend to run her name through the mud (even though she only did the videos because it was his fetish) and other people from 4chan posting tumblr amateurs.

I know this is getting off topic but I've always been curious about that "pissing for equality" issue and Ivy. Did other girls made videos peeing themselves or was it only about Ivy? I've read different versions here and there and I've always been curious to know what happened. I saw a couple of videos of her and I loved them they were so hot and she would not only pee but also mess?. But then I read somewhere that she got really sick mentally and became incontinent for real because of what the guy did to humiliate her? 

Link to post
Just now, pipegar said:

I know this is getting off topic but I've always been curious about that "pissing for equality" issue and Ivy. Did other girls made videos peeing themselves or was it only about Ivy? I've read different versions here and there and I've always been curious to know what happened. I saw a couple of videos of her and I loved them they were so hot and she would not only pee but also mess?. But then I read somewhere that she got really sick mentally and became incontinent for real because of what the guy did to humiliate her? 

Do you have pictures of the wettings? The messings?

Link to post
1 minute ago, Artist50 said:

Do you have pictures of the wettings? The messings?

Yes I have a couple of videos (the messing one I can't tell if it's real or just has a fake noise) but I don't know if it's allowed to post them. First because of her age and second because of what happened to her if it's true. 

Link to post
4 hours ago, pipegar said:

I know this is getting off topic but I've always been curious about that "pissing for equality" issue and Ivy. Did other girls made videos peeing themselves or was it only about Ivy? I've read different versions here and there and I've always been curious to know what happened. I saw a couple of videos of her and I loved them they were so hot and she would not only pee but also mess?. But then I read somewhere that she got really sick mentally and became incontinent for real because of what the guy did to humiliate her? 

all of the pictures that were from that hashtag were just from tumblr aside from the original campaign which was mainly Ivy, there were no confirmed people who actually took the bait, unlike the tiktok pee your pants challenge.

I'll give you a brief rundown and a reason why you shouldn't post the videos though (also the messing is fake)

essentially Ivy posted on a certain anonymous imageboard with a "post number whatever decides what I do" type shtick and the one that won was "pee in a bag" so she did and timestamped it, after that people started calling her pee-chan and she got a small following, once she got banned on that website someone set up a board on an off-shoot website known as /pee/, the person who did this was a guy named sai/b/ot.

most people just used the board for regular omorashi fetish stuff until Ivy (pee-chan) actually joined up there and started posting content because she was surprised it had a following, after she got to talking with the board owner she found out they lived near one another and started a relationship.

the guy in question, sai/b/ot was obviously unstable as he basically worshipped her and was overly obsessed with her every action and would routinely go nuclear whenever it came to Ivy or discussion around her.  of note is that she originally posted most of the wetting videos herself because she enjoyed the attention/interaction with users and knew it was sai/b/ot's fetish.

eventually Ivy got sick of how weird sai/b/ot was so she broke up with him which led him to absolutely go MENTAL on /pee/ and flip out for like a week straight, shortly after that he started #pissforequality using her old pictures solely to embarrass her as he was insanely jealous that she found a new partner.  once #pissforequality failed he literally started a campaign saying that she had fallen victim to the hashtag and become incontinent and had to wear diapers, he would post these threads on every imageboard he could find as well as twitter, fetish forums etc. it was complete bullshit and he always used her full name and pictures that she hadn't shared on /pee/ which further cemented the fact that it was him doing it.

Ivy is now married and has a kid and has moved away from all this dumb bullshit which is why I didn't use her last name in this discussion and also don't think it's right to post her pictures/videos.

 

Link to post

@dsfargeg Thanks for the info on this. I know it's old story I was just curious about it ever since I stumbled upon it and looking her up after seeing one of her videos long time ago. There was all kind of crazy things going around like her becoming incontinent and stuff and having all kind of mental problems but it was all that sai/b/ot's doing? That's so crazy but I'm actually glad she was able to move on from this 🙂

But yeah I figured because of all this I won't be posting her stuff. The messing one did seem fake mostly because of the sound but her posture looks like she's really doing it, or was it just a fart? Anyway it's so short that it could be anything and the guy just made it look like she was messing
 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...