Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Do you enjoy peeing in swimming pools/ waterparks?

There is nothing more satisfying than holding your pee till you get to a waterpark or swimming pool and letting it all out while in the water. The feeling of the pee in my shorts, seeing the water around me turn yellow is always such a rush. I don't even care if people can feel the warmth or see the yellow xD

It's extremely satisfying knowing people will be swimming around in my urine and will be none the wiser, then again I'm swimming in other people's pee at the pool and waterpark and I don't mind. 

Would love to know if anyone else likes doing this too ^^

I've done it and find it so amazing but also very naughty. My train of thought is like this: I know i shouldn't be intentionally drinking so much and holding it in. I shouldn't be skipping the bathroom that's right here where I'm changing. And i definitely shouldn't be getting in the pool so i can pee. But i totally am doing all these things. And i know my friends have too. I can't help that it's such a naughty thrill

3 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

As much as I love pee and peeing in naughty places, tbh reading that made me cringe. I definitely have no desire to do that. I mean I get that the water is treated, but still, nope. But then I’m one who doesn’t really enjoy even peeing in my own bath…and my hot tub is a definite no go😆

Totally agree. Except for the bath thing - I always pee in the bath unless I’m sharing it with somebody. 

I can't not pee in the pool. Like something about being underwater makes me immediately need to go. Maybe its the extra pressure or something, but it's like as soon as I jump in I lose all control. I honestly can't remember ever using the toilet at a swimming pool because I simply let loose as soon as I'm in the water. I just hope I never come across one of those pools where the water changes color if you pee in it because I would have a trail following me as I swam!

I used to love going to water parks because they were one of the few times I can get as desperate as I wanted and not be to worried if and when I couldn't hold it anymore.

I distinctly remember still visiting the bathrooms with my father and pretending to pee at the urinal so he wouldn't find it odd that I wasn't peeing all day. I would get pretty desperate, which meant waiting in line was a struggle sometimes. But the relief from finally releasing going down a slide or on the lazy river was always amazing. I would typically end up jerking off and cumming in the shower at the end of the day.

On 7/30/2021 at 10:40 PM, wetpantsboy said:

I used to love going to water parks because they were one of the few times I can get as desperate as I wanted and not be to worried if and when I couldn't hold it anymore.

I distinctly remember still visiting the bathrooms with my father and pretending to pee at the urinal so he wouldn't find it odd that I wasn't peeing all day. I would get pretty desperate, which meant waiting in line was a struggle sometimes. But the relief from finally releasing going down a slide or on the lazy river was always amazing. I would typically end up jerking off and cumming in the shower at the end of the day.

Oh, nice! Faking peeing in the urinal. I liked to do that too when I was younger. I would go with my friends, let out a spurt of pee in the urinal, and then just zip back my fly like I was finished. Somehow, it was a bit of a turn on.

My bladder is pretty strong so I can hold all day on the water park. I ended up releasing it all on the shower before home instead.

Yeah, I used to hold all day at school. I liked having that pleasant pressure where you have to actively hold your pee in without it being painful.

Nearly wet myself once when I was forced to do an after school library group project thing though. 😅

I definitely like to try and take advantage.. wave pool is always a perfect setup.  Letting out spurts while in line for a slide sounds sooo hot.. curious how daring someone has gotten and pissed their swimsuit?   Especially if you’re still dripping from the actual water, might be able to get away with it ;-).

I actually find it difficult to pee in the water.. usually have to really concentrate.  Can sometimes be difficult if I get too excited and get a boner in the water.. tough to hide from anyone with goggles underwater!

• 3 months later...

Oh boy, as someone who grew up with pools and lakes, I can tell you its definitely the most comfortable, satisfying and adorable thing Ive ever done xD Just the relief, feeling the warmth around your crotch~ And if you do it in a pool theres the added cuteness of not only making the water slightly yellow around your swimmers but also a chance people around you might feel it haha. Something Ive done that im sure many people havent is peeing in a wetsuit, I sometimes go scuba diving and of course peeing yourself underwater is a part of scuba diving but GOD peeing in a wetsuit has to be one of the greatest feelings, it basically fills your wetsuit and keeps you warm for at least a few minutes before slowly fading away as the sea water infiltrates back in the suit to replace the pee, its an amazing feeling.  Just make sure you shower in your wetsuit as soon as you go out tho, its happened to me a couple times to be smelling of pee quite noticeably around my friends that came with me xD Not too embarrassing since we all do it anyway but best to avoid it 😛 Overall peeing underwater is probably one of the best things to me haha

Some of my earliest pee experiences were as a kid at a swimming pool i went to when i visited family. I guess i noticed that when i got out of the pool & sat on the side a puddle would slowly spread around me, and i figured no one would notice if i was also peeing. i remember being really thrilled and excited watching the puddle grow. haven't done that as an adult (and tbh havent swam in many pools) but i do like to pee while i'm swimming or into bodies of water. this summer i went to a lake with some friends and while they were swimming i sat on a rock and peed into my trunks. it felt awesome & i definitely want to pee in more pools lol

I did ask a younger kid, but as a teen and now as an adult, I haven't really as much. For me, the thrill moreso comes from the fact that, for some reason, swimming makes me have to pee more? I'm not sure if it's the physical movement, the water, me getting more distracted...but it definitely increases the desperation/urgency to the point where I've had to pee through my bathing suit (on the grass, in a shower stall, or even into the toilet) out of no longer being able to wait. Plus, if you're wearing a one-piece, that can increase the difficulty lol. 

On 11/9/2021 at 9:37 PM, Stinky Keldeo said:

Oh boy, as someone who grew up with pools and lakes, I can tell you its definitely the most comfortable, satisfying and adorable thing Ive ever done xD Just the relief, feeling the warmth around your crotch~ And if you do it in a pool theres the added cuteness of not only making the water slightly yellow around your swimmers but also a chance people around you might feel it haha. Something Ive done that im sure many people havent is peeing in a wetsuit, I sometimes go scuba diving and of course peeing yourself underwater is a part of scuba diving but GOD peeing in a wetsuit has to be one of the greatest feelings, it basically fills your wetsuit and keeps you warm for at least a few minutes before slowly fading away as the sea water infiltrates back in the suit to replace the pee, its an amazing feeling.  Just make sure you shower in your wetsuit as soon as you go out tho, its happened to me a couple times to be smelling of pee quite noticeably around my friends that came with me xD Not too embarrassing since we all do it anyway but best to avoid it 😛 Overall peeing underwater is probably one of the best things to me haha

I am a scuba diver, too. And there the a kind of saying about divers: One half of the divers pees in their wetsuits. The other half are liars. :-)

I have done this on a few occasions, but it isn't something I go out of my way to do. I can't help but feel a little guilty for peeing in someone else's pool (even though everyone else is probably doing it, too lol) And it's not always easy to get started when all those people are around, particularly if they're standing close by, so even if I wanted to I might not be able. If I had the pool to myself, however, I might do it just for the hell of it. As others have said, it provides a bit of a thrill, knowing that you really aren't supposed to. That said, though, it isn't something I do often.

Now, the ocean is another story. I will happily pee in the ocean, whenever the oppurtunity presents itself. There's something kind of relaxing about it, just floating there and letting go as the waves wash over you, and it makes me feel one with nature. It's discreet, convienent, and it just makes a world of sense! The ocean already consists of salt and water and so does urine, so as far as I'm concerned it makes absolutely no difference. I honestly don't know who would bother packing up all their things and going to the bathhouses when you can just walk 10 feet and pee in the water instead. To me, it's a no-brainer, especially considering that it's one of the very few situations where I can go in a public place without tensing up. I can face away from the beach and feel totally safe to let go, knowing that it's completely undetectable to anyone else. As soon as I fully immerse myself in the water and feel the motion of the waves hit my body, all my hesitation goes away and I'm no longer inhibited. It all comes so easily and naturally, and it feels really freeing to be able to do that. 

Nah, I do not enjoy to pee in pools, first because I hate to pee when strangers are around me. But most important I just find it disgusting to make swimming pools to giant toilets. All kink aside, its just a bad hygiene to pee in pools and also disrespectful to other people who want to swim there. So please people, just don't do it. 

Edited by Ianus
spelling (see edit history)

Peeing in public pools and water parks is a no-no for me.  If I want to enjoy this fetish I don't want to subject people to my fetish if they aren't a willing participant (in the beach it doesn't matter since the current washes it all away).  On the other hand, If I were in my own personal pool I would just pee my swimming trunks inside whenever the need arises and if I'm in there with a willing partner and they happen to pee themselves while I do it myself then that would be perfection

On 11/9/2021 at 12:37 PM, Stinky Keldeo said:

Peeing in a wetsuit is the best. I try to drink a lot of water and piss a few times before I put the suit on. By the time I suit up, I’m already bursting. The suit squeezes you gently but persistently. I usually let loose when I get to the water’s edge. It’s fun to pee in the wetsuit on land, it kinda pools up around the midsection and slowly drifts down the legs. The suit is sealed, so nobody can tell.

Once I break the seal, it’s pretty much flowing every few minutes. The waves are distracting, so sometimes it builds up, and you have to force out a lot. It feels so good. The best kind of wetting sensation. Since I drank lots of water, it’s not yellow and doesn’t smell excessively. It just flows out and turns your suit into a hot tub. At the same time as you are getting relief for your neoprene strangled bladder.

So yeah, combine the rapid desperation technique with immersion diuresis, and it’s a powerful force. The tight wetsuit with inconvenient zippers and layers of straps, combined with unavailability of a bathroom, means that everyone who puts one on does omorashi. You basically hold it in in a futile attempt to maintain dignity, but eventually, everyone wets their wetsuit. Those of us that wear them often are just used to it. And it feels really good.

https://www.motorcityscuba.com/en/blog/viewpost/271/immersion-diuresis