Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What’s your dream peeing situation?

What wetting/peeing situation do you dream of carrying out? 

I have one, my first proper peeing situation I’m going to do. I plan to get a a towel, when I’m absolutely bursting to go, fold it up, hop into the shower/bath just in case and sit on the towel so that my legs are out of the way and just let go. The other one is the same situation but laying down.

Ugh I can’t wait till I can figure out how to do this without no one noticing. I really want to but how do i wet on a towel without someone noticing? I don’t do my own laundry.

So what’s your dream wetting situation? Have you got it all planned out? Tell me please. All the details. 

My dream situation is to get into a holding contest with someone I'm sexually interested in, and have the contest set up so that when they start to wet they keep trying to regain control for as long as possible. I would also like to play around with various forms of physical contact during said experience.

Alternately, I'd like to be in a situation where I and a partner have properly bulging bladders and then hug eachother so that our bladders press against each other.

For some reason, that latter scenario is (afaik) never depicted anywhere...

While not answering the specific question of the topic, there is a scenario that I dream of (as in when I'm asleep) that causes me to pee. For some reason, I have this recurring dream that I'm swimming through an abandoned sunken ship in full scuba gear with a bunch of other people. I mention that I have to pee, and someone says to just go in my wetsuit. In my dream, I pee in my wetsuit and then carry on, and then I wake up in real life to find I have wet the bed. Can be fun sometimes, but it happened at my friends house once and that was super embarrassing.

I wake up to my girlfriend straddling me in bed. As I open my eyes she starts wetting her panties over my lap without saying anything. Before she's even done, she pulls the gusset to the side and lowers herself on to me for some amazing morning sex. Then as we spoon afterward, I pull her closer to me and let go, further soaking the bed before we get up to shower.

Mine is pretty simple, and I've actually gotten to experience it several times!

I'm at a crowded event or venue.  The lines for the bathrooms with stalls are very, very long.  Some of the female-bodied people get so desperate that they go into the bathroom that has only urinals (either cautiously walking in or just waiting in that shorter line), then with a nervous grin they awkwardly use the urinals next to the one I'm using.

There are several specific things that have to come together to make this situation happen--a crowded bar/club, limited stalls, a urinal-only bathroom, and a general sense that while it may be awkward it won't be in any way dangerous.  I've only found three places that fit these criteria (and one of them is currently closed), so I visit them whenever I'm in the city where they're located.

I’ve been to lap dancing clubs on lads nights out many times, for those who don’t know you choose the pretty girl and she dances for you in a private booth for a few minutes, the good ones grind their bottom or thigh between your legs usually topless in tiny thong and high heels,

i imagine their holding their pee and will be desperate with you for a while telling you how desperate she is then you get to watch them pee naked or in their pants whatever you prefer....

On 7/22/2021 at 9:53 AM, markbassplayer said:

Mine is pretty simple, and I've actually gotten to experience it several times!

I'm at a crowded event or venue.  The lines for the bathrooms with stalls are very, very long.  Some of the female-bodied people get so desperate that they go into the bathroom that has only urinals (either cautiously walking in or just waiting in that shorter line), then with a nervous grin they awkwardly use the urinals next to the one I'm using.

There are several specific things that have to come together to make this situation happen--a crowded bar/club, limited stalls, a urinal-only bathroom, and a general sense that while it may be awkward it won't be in any way dangerous.  I've only found three places that fit these criteria (and one of them is currently closed), so I visit them whenever I'm in the city where they're located.

Girls using urinals are great

My dream in life is for a girlfriend to end up becoming more than just another girlfriend and be my wife. My dream peeing situation is for this special woman and me to be comfortable enough with each other's bodies that we can pee together. I imagine being on a nature walk with no other person for miles and we can watch each other water the wildflowers. Or we can watch the relieved looks on each other's faces as we drain our bladders while showering together. Or we can avoid rest stops on a long trip by taking turns helping each other fill the containers we brought. Or we can warm each other up through our swimwear as we wrestle in shallow water.