Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale pissed my pants good at the liquor store

14 hours ago, Tellnoone said:

Wow, great story, thanks for sharing!

A deliberate hold that goes out of hand and ends up in a public disaster is a hot fantasy to me, but I don´t know how i´d feel about it if it really happened. Was this the first time you had an accident this public?  

Ive had more than a few times where Ive actually wet my pants very publicly while deliberately holding while planning to wet my pants in a more private setting. Its soo fucking sexy to be at that loss of control, I think this time though was the most "primal", and during the day, completely sober... i have ever pissed myself so openly. I really thought my bladder had one more errand in it 😉

It was very embarrassing, thank goodness the "regular" cashier wasn't their and "wow" it was fun 😉 and really intense. Ill remember that one for a long time.

I do my best to be life long omo proud and enjoy the experience , but I never want to force someone into this kink as a un-intentional  witness.....

willing participant.... bring it on 😉

12 hours ago, lizzybee said:

Excellent story telling. I bet it felt so good letting it out onto the pavement before you got back in your car.

similar thoughts to the poster above—have never had an accident in public and would be curious about the embarrassment vs. enjoyment and how they blend.

glad you liked the story!

It was such a intense and urgent desperation that I was really truly holding to the best of my effort to no avail with that initial accident in the store I had too "push" my bladder onto the pavement, I knew i couldn't make it home in my car after breaking the seal 😉 I held my bladder so much and it showed this time.

It was very embarrassing to lose control in-front of the people I see on a bi-weelky basis, after years of work I am a very omo proud and push the boundaries...... but that i didn't plan for that. 

the embarrassment was real, but likely a life long memory, Id love to have seen myself wet myself like that!

6 hours ago, X_cristatus said:

Whoo, damn, that must've been simultaneously stressful and hot. Your username suggests you're in Colorado, which is where I happen to live... wish I'd been there to see this!

it was definably both, It was both a deliberate and unplanned accident 😉 I really didn't expect to be pissing myself in-front of my day to day peeps, I really lost control!  not something I plan to do  in a "smallish" town

I was very stressed because as I got out of my car I felt fine, saying to myself " i got this, last stop", but the moment I got into the store I started getting intensely and rapidly desperate!

when the cashier told me the card reader was on the fritz,  I knew I was in trouble.

I had to grab my "phallus" aka dick;  because although my bladder muscles had completely given up on me, I was pinching the damn best I could so I wouldn't make a flood on the floor.

I wish I could have seen me too!!!! It will be memorable for sure for that feeling but would have been sexy AF to see!

3rd gen colorado from south end of denver! out in durango now but I move around. farmer, artist and stone mason and a introvert on the side but pretty willing to chat it up in-spite of the introversion 😉 

always good to hear from other coloradans.

Being at the till, paying, being front of the line, is such a fucking urge trigger for me it's insane. It's really odd because I can have the control of a 3 year old on their first day of potty training at home, but when I head for a holding challenge in comes this hidden pelvic muscles I didn't know I had that make me seriously underestimate my ability to hold. For example, I Except when I am speaking to a cashier or clerk. If I happen to have to go, it doesn't matter who they are, it doesn't matter where I am, it doesn't matter who's behind me. I cannot hold it. "WHOOPS ONE SEC I FORGOT MY WALLET IN THE CAR" *sprints away*