Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Getting stuck on a rollercoaster while desperate

Would be a dream/nightmare come to life. Allow me to fantasise publicly;

You're at a theme park with your friends. It's a hot day so you're drinking a lot. You get in line for one of your favourite rides, and the line is long, like an hour long. You kind of have to pee at the start, but not too badly. You end up drinking your whole bottle in the queue due to the heat. You want to go to the bathroom but you've waited 45 minutes already and are willing to wait 15 more. Those 15 minutes are the slowest of your life. 

You finally make it to the ride, take your seat, and the harness comes down tight across your chest and abdomen. This, along with the butterflies in your stomach, makes your urge go crazy. The ride starts, you're having fun, and then suddenly stops just before the end. You were supposed to be able to go the bathroom around this point but you're still sat there, trapped under a harness, absolutely desperate to pee. You cannot move and you don't know what's happened. The technician comes and tells everyone to remain calm as this will be over soon - it's a small technical error.

Five minutes pass, still no news. You're getting agitated.

Ten minutes pass, you are once again told to remain calm and patient as you squirm, confined to the chair.

Thirty minutes pass, people are complaining and your bladder aches like hell.

Before you know it, it's been an hour and you are on the verge of crying and/or pissing yourself, with no knowledge of if or when you'll be released.

So does anyone have any stories of anything like this happening that you know of? i would really appreciate your input or just general thoughts on this. thank u :)

I don't know of any real life stories of people experiencing something like that but in my yet to be published novel in the opening chapter one of the characters get stuck at the top of a Ferris wheel while bursting for like a half hour or an hour or something like that, just when she thought she was going to get to go to the bathroom really quickly once she got off of there.

27 minutes ago, pleasehurry said:

Was thinking about writing a fictional story about just this fantasy!

Was reading a news article about a mechanical fault in UK park - it took eight ours to fix so imagine so many people in were desperate by the time got off

Article gave quite from someone who said their wife had "suffered" whilst trying to wait for toilet for so long

Yes, I think I remember that article. I took the last part as implying she’d had to go in her pants.

I’ve been stuck on a theme park ride once, many years ago, but not for long enough to cause that kind of issue!

On 7/19/2021 at 3:03 PM, nappypants said:

Yes, I think I remember that article. I took the last part as implying she’d had to go in her pants.

I’ve been stuck on a theme park ride once, many years ago, but not for long enough to cause that kind of issue!

Got a link for that article? Sounds hot.

I once wet myself under my dress while waiting in line for a ride. I was there with my husband (then boyfriend) in the queue, and we had to pee, so he pulled out his cock from his shorts and peed by the side, and I just went in my panties. If I'd got stuck, it wouldn't have mattered since I was already wet!

On 7/20/2021 at 9:58 PM, China Girl said:

Got a link for that article? Sounds hot.

I once wet myself under my dress while waiting in line for a ride. I was there with my husband (then boyfriend) in the queue, and we had to pee, so he pulled out his cock from his shorts and peed by the side, and I just went in my panties. If I'd got stuck, it wouldn't have mattered since I was already wet!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-14009704

"The man said when the rollercoaster stopped, they thought it would be restarted within minutes, but were shocked as the wait "went on and on".

He said his wife could not get to a toilet for eight hours and "suffered" while waiting to be taken off."

"Suffered", yes, I'd take that as implying she went to the toilet in her pants, perhaps more than once, and had to sit in wet clothes for hours. She had a baby so presumably her bladder control wasn't the greatest...

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2021 at 10:56 AM, nappypants said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-14009704

"The man said when the rollercoaster stopped, they thought it would be restarted within minutes, but were shocked as the wait "went on and on".

He said his wife could not get to a toilet for eight hours and "suffered" while waiting to be taken off."

"Suffered", yes, I'd take that as implying she went to the toilet in her pants, perhaps more than once, and had to sit in wet clothes for hours. She had a baby so presumably her bladder control wasn't the greatest...

It might not have even been bladder control, either! She might have been sitting in poo for hours...so humiliating.

7 minutes ago, LizJWetting said:

To be honest I think most people would struggle to hold their bladder for eight hours, whether they'd recently given birth or not. Even for those of us who actually like holding it would still be a challenge.

If you had normal bladder control, your bladder wasn’t full at the start and you hadn’t recently drunk alcohol or caffeine, and you then had nothing to drink for those 8 hours (quite likely if you were stuck on a ride) I’d expect most people would be able to hold on. Holding for 8 hours with normal drinking patterns would be difficult for most, though.

3 hours ago, nappypants said:

Quite possible… though I’d expect it would be a lot more likely for a woman who had recently given birth to be unable to hold her bladder for eight hours.

True. I'd think it was fun to be given an "excuse" to wet myself like that, but obviously for some women it would be so humiliating. My husband said he would try to pee on people below if he was stuck...

@LizJWetting

"To be honest I think most people would struggle to hold their bladder for eight hours, whether they'd recently given birth or not. Even for those of us who actually like holding it would still be a challenge."

I think this is true, I think the average person if they were stuck in a situation like that would probably hold until they were in absolute agony and until it came out on their own against their free will rather than wet themselves in a public situation. I know that if I were stuck in a situation like that I would hold it as long as humanly possible, unless it was like when a water ride or something! Drinking regularly I think I would have a pretty hard time holding it for eight hours although I might be able to make it in absolute agony.

Being stuck on the water ride would be an excuse to pee, LMAO. Can't see the point of holding it there.

I think the response for men and women would be different. I know my husband would try to pee on people on the ground if he was stuck up there, and I think most men would pull out and pee in the air rather than wet their pants. As for women, I think we'd try to hold it as long as we could before we all succumbed and wet ourselves. It's fun to think of all the puddles and wet skirts and humiliation that would result, and also the sight of guys' dicks as they pulled out to pee...

59 minutes ago, China Girl said:

Being stuck on the water ride would be an excuse to pee, LMAO. Can't see the point of holding it there.

I think the response for men and women would be different. I know my husband would try to pee on people on the ground if he was stuck up there, and I think most men would pull out and pee in the air rather than wet their pants. As for women, I think we'd try to hold it as long as we could before we all succumbed and wet ourselves. It's fun to think of all the puddles and wet skirts and humiliation that would result, and also the sight of guys' dicks as they pulled out to pee...

If they weren’t too excited at the sight of their female companions wetting themselves to do so…