Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female A question to male and female

I have a question, to All of you. Dies it happen when not to notice when you are peeing yourself? Like you sitting very desperate, and you feel like its getting warm and only then you realise that you are peeing. I can say for myself that when i leak i can never sense it, unless its a stream of pee. 

I am always aware at the point I am actually losing control. However, if I have drunk a serious amount of alcohol (very rare these days) it can happen that I underestimate how urgently I need to pee. I have experienced at least two occasions when I went from knowing I needed a pee (but nothing serious) to peeing uncontrollably within a matter of seconds.

I'm male, and whenever I get close to my limit, I'll sometimes leak out a few drops without being able to feel it during a pressure surge. I even was leaking a small but steady stream without being able to feel it a handful of times. I can usually tell that I've leaked from how my bladder feels, and I can definitely feel that my underwear is getting wetter though. I just can't feel it actually leaving my penis.  

On 7/21/2021 at 11:30 PM, shinobi said:

I'm male, and whenever I get close to my limit, I'll sometimes leak out a few drops without being able to feel it during a pressure surge. I even was leaking a small but steady stream without being able to feel it a handful of times. I can usually tell that I've leaked from how my bladder feels, and I can definitely feel that my underwear is getting wetter though. I just can't feel it actually leaving my penis.  

Same, I've only ever leaked and for me I felt nothing as I watched some escape my penis, little twinge in the bladder though.

Sometimes I will wet multiple times in a session and experience this.  So the first time it basically never hits me without me being aware and feeling it.  But, if I have already wet once or twice and my bladder has refilled quickly, I have had it happen where I suddenly realize that I have started leaking.  It's pretty uncommon.  I think that when it has happened, it has been after I have wet when I had also been drinking a lot right up to the wet, and then masturbated with my bladder still filling from the water still filtering through, and my boner has softened and the little vas deferens shutoff valve has reset. 

I suspect that what I experience is that I am quite desperate but my erection is taking the edge off and then I am also swimming in endorphins and relaxed right as a hard valve flips open and because I'm not even trying to hold at that point it just flows hard.  

This has really only ever happened 1 or 2 times, and I think a decent amount of alcohol was involved in at least one of those instances.