Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

HI people !! 

I have something specially for you,because i know you like loud hissing videos...

I pee trough my panties on the floor and you can see big stream in my panties and can hear that 😛 .

Please..give me feedback if you like it ! I want to know what you mean about this :!

Thank you so much ! 

Your pissy Leilawet 😘

xoxo.

VIDEO

Not only did I enjoy the hissing sound, but the crotch shot of your pee coming out is my favorite view.  You went beyond just that too because your pee stream was so strong , not only was there a hot hiss, I could pinpoint the exact source of your pee hole , because I could see your pee gushing right through you panties. thank you for the thrill.

• 1 month later...
Guest Supersoak

I was pretty desperate while watching this video, the pressure in my bladder was intense. I could feel my very full swollen bladder begging to be released in a giant flood, hearing you pee with such force was too much! I half wet myself at my computer desk! I had to stuff my hand in my crotch to try and stop myself while I could feel my hot pee run over my hand as I watched you pee. Thank you for sharing!