Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Re-Wetting Panties 13 Times!!!!

Oh my god, why on earth am I so unbelievably turned on by just the sight of these sexy panties? Is it the thought of you blissfully peeing into them? The thought of the smell? The thought of how much you enjoyed this? I don't know. I DO know however, that I'm rock hard now only from seeing these pictures and imagining the story behind it. ❤️

Thanks for sharing!

Oh and I am about to go to town to run some errands... and now I'm so turned on that I consider wetting myself just a little in my black jeans... rawr!

4 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Well someone asked about multiple wettings...

And well, I had some fun with a pair of white cotton panties a while back. It started off as fun for myself, but I ended up selling them to a customer. I do still have one pair stuck in my closet somewhere in a baggie that I've wet about 10 times... So here's the panties I wet 13 times. 

What I did was wet them, leave them up to dry (sometimes for a day or two, sometimes for longer), and repeat. Towards the end, I tried to only use morning pees as I found that my pee was actually cleaning the panties! I also tried to wet them a little less each time, so there's be like pee stain strata, this sort of worked, but then I'd be sitting on the toilet, or standing in the tub and not be able to stop peeing, so the strata sort of got washed away a few times. Anyhow, for your viewing pleasure, I present to you, the 1000 year egg of panty wetting...

First, we have the virgin white cotton panties, fresh out of the package, never fully worn.

White Panties Clean 2.jpg

White Panties - Clean.jpg

And then Wetting #1
Wetting 1a.jpgWetting 1b.jpg

Wetting #2

Wetting 2a.jpgWetting 2b.jpgWetting 2c.jpgWetting 2d.jpg

As you can see, sometimes I'd snap a picture of them wet and then dried.

Wetting #3

Wetting 3a.jpgWetting 3b.jpgWetting 3c.jpgWetting 3d.jpg

Wetting 3e.jpg

Wetting #4

Wetting 4a.jpgWetting 4b.jpg

Wetting #5

Wetting 5a.jpgWetting 5b.jpgWetting 5c.jpgWetting 5d.jpg

Wetting #6

Wetting 6a.jpgWetting 6b.jpgWetting 6c.jpgWetting 6d.jpg

Wetting #7

Wetting 7a.jpgWetting 7b.jpg

Wetting #8

Wetting 8a.jpgWetting 8b.jpg

Wetting #9
Wetting 9a.jpgWetting 9b.jpgWetting 9c.jpgWetting 9d.jpg

Wetting #10
Wetting 10a.jpgWetting 10b.jpg

And I'm out of uploading space, more photos in my next post.

Wetting #11

Wetting 11a.jpgWetting 11b.jpg

Wetting #12

Wetting 12a.jpgWetting 12b.jpg

Wetting #13

Wetting 13a.jpgWetting 13b.jpgWetting 13c.jpg

And just to remind you what they started out as...

Virgin Panties:

White Panties - Clean.jpgWhite Panties Clean 2.jpg

By the end, and well... by the 5th wetting really... the fabric felt different, almost oily? It was heavier and the smell was absolutely intoxicating. I remember having to put them in the sealed bag as soon as they were dry, as just smelling the crystalize pee soaked into the fabric had me dripping and very aroused!

I definitely laid them on the bed next to my head (or at least within smelling distance) to masturbate a few times, and well... they were fun to make! I should make another pair or pull out the other pair I made (sadly no photos were taken during this process, or if they were, I can't find them), and I should try to wet them a bunch again...

Anyhow, the gauntlet has been laid 😉 

Enjoy,

Rach

Omg, just wow! That is soooo hot and erotic 😍

You really are quite naughty!

Theres something extra kinky about peeing yourself in panties that have already been peed in. Like the ultimate freedom! But sooo erotic!

Makes me really want to do this again too! 💜

Thank you for sharing!

16 hours ago, ciceroman said:

Oh my god, why on earth am I so unbelievably turned on by just the sight of these sexy panties? Is it the thought of you blissfully peeing into them? The thought of the smell? The thought of how much you enjoyed this? I don't know. I DO know however, that I'm rock hard now only from seeing these pictures and imagining the story behind it. ❤️

Thanks for sharing!

Oh and I am about to go to town to run some errands... and now I'm so turned on that I consider wetting myself just a little in my black jeans... rawr!

Awww thanks hun! These would be the elite loot drop if I were a final boss 😉

15 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Omg, just wow! That is soooo hot and erotic 😍

You really are quite naughty!

Theres something extra kinky about peeing yourself in panties that have already been peed in. Like the ultimate freedom! But sooo erotic!

Makes me really want to do this again too! 💜

Thank you for sharing!

I had considered wearing them out, but you could literally smell them 50 feet away and I would have been dripping with arousal, and red with embarrassment. 

13 hours ago, John_John said:

Do you have a picture with those panties on? Just the panties alone are an extreme major turn on (it’s giving the red panties you wet, I think after a new year’s party, on the bed a run for its money in terms of hotness)

I don't, I usually wet them in the morning before going out to work, so they could dry during the day while my hubby and I were out, and I'm not a fan of taking pictures in the AM. 

5 hours ago, Roger Ireland said:

Wow Rachel!

That certainly raises the bar ! Brilliant set of photos, thank you for the pics and story.

I can relate to that because I love the smell of dried wet panties/knickers and I agree it is intoxicating. I also have gone to sleep with dried wet knickers on my pillow - so naughty.

Stay wet'n'happy,

Roger.

Did this impact your dreams? 

19 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I definitely laid them on the bed next to my head (or at least within smelling distance) to masturbate a few times, and well... they were fun to make! I should make another pair or pull out the other pair I made (sadly no photos were taken during this process, or if they were, I can't find them), and I should try to wet them a bunch again...

I've been waiting for this post for a while and it delivers, great stuff as ever.  Science obviously demands more experimentation here, but I'm just curious, how often do you pee your panties on purpose?   You write up your more meaningful or adventerous experiences so well, I love the idea that there's just a baseline level of panty peeing in your life that doesn't even merit mentioning on here.

I used to have several pair of underwear that I kept hidden just for wetting in. I lost track of how many times I wet them. Sometimes the stains would get darker after a wetting, but sometimes they would get lighter. I would hang them up to dry, and then hide them until the next time that I got the irrisistable urge to wet my pants. Now, my wife knows about my wettings, so I just throw my wet pants into the washer. 

18 hours ago, AF8926 said:

I've been waiting for this post for a while and it delivers, great stuff as ever.  Science obviously demands more experimentation here, but I'm just curious, how often do you pee your panties on purpose?   You write up your more meaningful or adventerous experiences so well, I love the idea that there's just a baseline level of panty peeing in your life that doesn't even merit mentioning on here.

Good question, and it comes nd goes, some months I'll have some fun a few times a week, other times less. There's some kind of cycle.

11 hours ago, kittyearsamy said:

How you let them dry makes a big difference to how they smell. On the radiator vs in your school bag vs keeping them on, keeping them on smells best 😄

Yes, these were all air dried, I think like a radiator would have filled the flat!

• 2 years later...
On 7/17/2021 at 8:53 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Well someone asked about multiple wettings...

And well, I had some fun with a pair of white cotton panties a while back. It started off as fun for myself, but I ended up selling them to a customer. I do still have one pair stuck in my closet somewhere in a baggie that I've wet about 10 times... So here's the panties I wet 13 times. 

What I did was wet them, leave them up to dry (sometimes for a day or two, sometimes for longer), and repeat. Towards the end, I tried to only use morning pees as I found that my pee was actually cleaning the panties! I also tried to wet them a little less each time, so there's be like pee stain strata, this sort of worked, but then I'd be sitting on the toilet, or standing in the tub and not be able to stop peeing, so the strata sort of got washed away a few times. Anyhow, for your viewing pleasure, I present to you, the 1000 year egg of panty wetting...

First, we have the virgin white cotton panties, fresh out of the package, never fully worn.

By the end, and well... by the 5th wetting really... the fabric felt different, almost oily? It was heavier and the smell was absolutely intoxicating. I remember having to put them in the sealed bag as soon as they were dry, as just smelling the crystalize pee soaked into the fabric had me dripping and very aroused!

Anyhow, the gauntlet has been laid 😉 

Enjoy,

Rach

God I wish I could sniff them each time you wet them! Amazing Post!

Since you dried them in between, I'm assuming you did not wear them during the whole process. How long would you wear a pair of panties for wetting without taking them off?