Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

people peeing their pants during big shows?

6 hours ago, Wetch said:

I've been at the very front in a couple of big shows, and I didn't drink a lot before the show so that I didn't have to pee during the entire show. 

But it's so packed with people that I think that if you wear dark clothes nobody will notice if you wet yourself. Especially if it is inside and dark. 

you didn't see people with wet pants? 

It looks worse than it is really. I mean, yes there are a lot of people, but you can easily get out to go pee and go back to where you were standing. It takes a while and a bit of effort, but there's really no need to stay there and piss yourself.

I have, however, done it once at a festival. It was hot out, it was raining and I was wearing a long skirt and no shoes. I was having a good time dancing to the music and I didn't feel like leaving, so I just peed down my legs. Nobody ever knew.

9 hours ago, cmpunk67 said:

you didn't see people with wet pants? 

I wasn't actively looking for it as I was paying more attention to the bands, but the times I looked I didn't see anything. And as Liesjeversteven said it isn't really that difficult to get out of the crowd as it may look. I have done that as well, but that time I was pretty far back anyways. 

One of the times was a metal-show, so lots of black leather pants, and it was indoors in the middle of the winter. So even if I was actively looking I think it would have been difficult to spot anything. 

Edited by Wetch
. (see edit history)
5 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

It looks worse than it is really. I mean, yes there are a lot of people, but you can easily get out to go pee and go back to where you were standing. It takes a while and a bit of effort, but there's really no need to stay there and piss yourself.

I have, however, done it once at a festival. It was hot out, it was raining and I was wearing a long skirt and no shoes. I was having a good time dancing to the music and I didn't feel like leaving, so I just peed down my legs. Nobody ever knew.

i guess there's also a big line up when you arrived at the toilet so the time you go, the time you wait and the time you comeback, you must miss a big part of the show

Bathroom lines can be long I been to new found glory show in asbury park NJ it was in the convention center where there was 2 bathrooms, men’s and ladies. The center is very old. The gym they held it in looked like really beat up old highschool gym. Anyways the ladies line was insanely long and men’s no line. I was standing at the urinal and I here giggling and that’s not something you hear in men’s bathroom I turn around there’s no a line in men’s rooms, all girls! One girl comes out stall and looks at me and says “says what never seen girl in men’s room before haha we gottta piss too your lines are never long fuckers” everyone got good laugh 

39 minutes ago, cmpunk67 said:

i guess there's also a big line up when you arrived at the toilet so the time you go, the time you wait and the time you comeback, you must miss a big part of the show

Yeah, well, a bit of planning goes a long way... I have the impression that most people who fantasize about this kind of situation have very little experience going to bigger music festivals. I've been to literally at least a hundred... They're gererally pretty well organized, at least here in Europe. I can't say about outside Europe...

50 minutes ago, liesjeversteven said:

Yeah, well, a bit of planning goes a long way... I have the impression that most people who fantasize about this kind of situation have very little experience going to bigger music festivals. I've been to literally at least a hundred... They're gererally pretty well organized, at least here in Europe. I can't say about outside Europe...

i never go to this kind of show and what we see on tv gives the impression that is kind of impossible to leave and come back. 

2 hours ago, JAW182 said:

what never seen girl in men’s room before haha we gottta piss too your lines are never long fuckers”

I think I saw her at a Kinks concert in Charlotte! The Davies brothers were fighting on stage (verbally) and there was a huge line at the women's.

I had to circle around the barricades to the end men's (which back then could have been really good or really bad ... empty, out of order, pickup-heaven (or hell depending on perspective), drug central, or if  - to put it vaguely - one group decided to fight another group and designated that area as a "spot".  Anyway ... at the far abandoned end of the corridor was the either most active or least active set of men's toilets and I was going to run try to pee and get back to my seat before the Ray and Dave patched it up and started playing again.

Luckily the Men's seemed empty. I got closer and I heard giggling. It could be a couple of reasons. But I had to go- so I went in...

Three women were at urinals, skirts up and legs spread. OH MY STARS!

I was stopped frozen. Deer in f*ing headlamps frozen. I heard giggling, tinkling/ pissing/ music (not The literal Kinks music). I saw three women's hiked skirts, bums, legs bowed, and ripped stockings. (And I have always, always loved Bowie's song "Rebel, Rebel". The "hot tramp" (NOT derogatory - think old school 1970's punk Wendy O. Williams Plasmatics) look has always been so hot. Sorry...

So I am dumbstruck. Gobsmacked. Frozen in place. Oh, I said that already.

One of the women turns around and say nearly exactly as JAW182

"What? Never seen girl in men’s room before? Haha, we gottta piss too. Your lines are never long, ya fucker!"

And they walked out, smoothing their skirts over hose. Well at least I remember the woman who spoke had hose and a black leather jacket that zipped up the side of the front (not the middle). She had an almost Aquiline nose and bright blue eyes. Her hair was raven black. Her shirt was button down white and she had a thin black leather tie with a single diamond stud in the middle. Her ankle boots were about an inch tall and had two buckles on the sides. And she had a beautiful bum.

10 hours ago, tennyson said:

I think I saw her at a Kinks concert in Charlotte! The Davies brothers were fighting on stage (verbally) and there was a huge line at the women's.

I had to circle around the barricades to the end men's (which back then could have been really good or really bad ... empty, out of order, pickup-heaven (or hell depending on perspective), drug central, or if  - to put it vaguely - one group decided to fight another group and designated that area as a "spot".  Anyway ... at the far abandoned end of the corridor was the either most active or least active set of men's toilets and I was going to run try to pee and get back to my seat before the Ray and Dave patched it up and started playing again.

Luckily the Men's seemed empty. I got closer and I heard giggling. It could be a couple of reasons. But I had to go- so I went in...

Three women were at urinals, skirts up and legs spread. OH MY STARS!

I was stopped frozen. Deer in f*ing headlamps frozen. I heard giggling, tinkling/ pissing/ music (not The literal Kinks music). I saw three women's hiked skirts, bums, legs bowed, and ripped stockings. (And I have always, always loved Bowie's song "Rebel, Rebel". The "hot tramp" (NOT derogatory - think old school 1970's punk Wendy O. Williams Plasmatics) look has always been so hot. Sorry...

So I am dumbstruck. Gobsmacked. Frozen in place. Oh, I said that already.

One of the women turns around and say nearly exactly as JAW182

"What? Never seen girl in men’s room before? Haha, we gottta piss too. Your lines are never long, ya fucker!"

And they walked out, smoothing their skirts over hose. Well at least I remember the woman who spoke had hose and a black leather jacket that zipped up the side of the front (not the middle). She had an almost Aquiline nose and bright blue eyes. Her hair was raven black. Her shirt was button down white and she had a thin black leather tie with a single diamond stud in the middle. Her ankle boots were about an inch tall and had two buckles on the sides. And she had a beautiful bum.

I doubt it’s same girl it just doesn’t seem possible and the music is partly same but sub genre doesn’t match plus with the clothing your girl was wearing…but I actually posted this (and this wasn’t first time I have) hoping she’s on here lol…even though I’m into wetting but hell we can always work into it lol…

On 7/16/2021 at 6:14 PM, liesjeversteven said:

This is true! It seems more intimidating on the picture than it actually is on the field. You actually have a lot of free movement: the crowd acts like a sea of water that flows around you when you walk through it.

I do have seen some spectacular toilet lines here at our city festival though. It is quite popular, so the city is flooded with people, many coming from other countries. Bands are playing for free on the city squares. But when it gets too busy, they close off the squares: you can get out, but they only let people in one by one after that. So in that case it can be a dilemma: going to pee and not getting back in, or waiting it out.

So often you really can see when some concert has ended: one moment there are five people waiting at the toilet, but then a flood of people rushes from the square to the toilets. With extreme toilet lines as a consequence. Sometimes also because multiple concerts ended.

It's only in a small time window during the whole festival. So organizers won't be putting extra toilets as for 90% of the time the amount is adequate. But if you are unlucky to be desperate in that 10% time window, you are in for a very long wait.

It happens but I think mostly only with people who are into it. It's not that hard to go to the toilet for people who don't want to wet, but with alcohol lowering inhibitions and some women liking to wet ourselves, it happens. With the story of the metal fan girl going in her pants, she was probably a very confident person who didn't mind showing her kinks in public, like people who wear bondage outfits outside.

I was at a rock band concert in a football stadium with friends male and female, usual drinking alcohol before we arrived, we were somewhere in the middle of the crowd, an hour or more into the concert one of the women was bursting to pee and mentioned did anyone else want the loo no one else wanted to leave yet, the other women saying maybe soon, a few times she said to her husband she was bursting but didn’t want to go on her own as she thought it would be difficult to find us again,

he seemed unsympathetic asked her to wait a while longer as he was enjoying the band, she had been earlier with the other women as soon as we came in and all the men had been at some point earlier so only she was needing again, they were holding hands watching/listening to the band she stepping around on the spot swaying to the music patiently waiting for someone to go with her, I was more interested in watching her now than the band and not wanting to miss a desperation sighting I thought the longer we wait here one of the other women might want to go and I would miss the showing, I guessed there would be a line at the ladies so guessed I’d get to go pee and come out even before she’s in and I could watch her stand in line,

i piped up and said I was going to the loo anyone else ? She immediately said Oh yes I’ve been dying to go, I took her by the hand we made our way through the crowd on the field following the signs at the stairs into the stadium, to keep the pee conversation going I said to her I thought it best to go now as I’ve been holding it in for long enough and I’m desperate although I wasn’t, she said How she wished she had said something earlier I’ve been busting to go for a while,

sure enough. Line at the ladies, she said there would be more upstairs she guessed and wanted to go and see if they were quieter, I hoped she was wrong but not wanting to take the chance I said they’re probably the same and as I’m desperate would she mind waiting a minute till I nipped into the men’s then I would walk with her up to find the other toilets, she said fine and agreed just to join the women’s line of about 15 or so where we were,

i came out the gents and walked along the concourse a bit and lit a cigarette, she was in line about 12 to go, she was hiding her desperation until I caught her eye, I gave her a wave and she curtsies wringing her hands making an ‘O’ fascial expression showing how much she was needing to pee, 10 mins later she came out saying it was a relief to have got to go as she was bursting,

Edited by SoBursting (see edit history)

I've seen pictures of people with wet spots on their clothes / underwear in this very situation. They're always care-free and find it hilarious if they do care. I like accidents like that, where you're just celebrating something or having a good time and the annoying, stupid urge to go just keeps getting in the way lol. You (I) never have the patience to put up with it and always end up starting to dribble sooner or later. It's really easy to just let it slide out.

On 7/20/2021 at 10:05 PM, China Girl said:

It happens but I think mostly only with people who are into it. It's not that hard to go to the toilet for people who don't want to wet, but with alcohol lowering inhibitions and some women liking to wet ourselves, it happens. With the story of the metal fan girl going in her pants, she was probably a very confident person who didn't mind showing her kinks in public, like people who wear bondage outfits outside.

tbf I've seen a dozens of people now unable to keep still standing around porta-loo areas because the queueing system is all over the place. I've considered just pissing myself to get it over with on more than one occasion in this situation, because I was that sure I was gonna do it anyway before someone came out. Then you have lads who are bigger or part of groups just swanning along and butting in front of people in line carelessly.

2 minutes ago, Windows XPee said:

tbf I've seen a dozens of people now unable to keep still standing around porta-loo areas because the queueing system is all over the place. I've considered just pissing myself to get it over with on more than one occasion in this situation, because I was that sure I was gonna do it anyway before someone came out. Then you have lads who are bigger or part of groups just swanning along and butting in front of people in line carelessly.

where i live, in montreal, canada, we don't have really big shows. The 24th of june if like de 4th of july for us and we celebrate with a big show, there maybe 200 000 persons at the same place and there's not a lot of people on the front of the stage, most of people will drink and watch the show more far from the stage, it's free and there's only local artists that performs so a lot of people only want to party and don't care about the show and i never seen any girl with wet pants, i think there's enough toilets so the waiting line is not to big

7 minutes ago, Windows XPee said:

You wonder why there aren’t more brawls and arguments at outside events due to poor toilet line behaviour, there should be stewarding or fencing to put some controls in place but the main issue is not enough toilets and far too many people,

true account from an attractive female at work, she was telling me about an open air concert she was at in a park with her husband and another couple,

she mentioned she had been drinking some cider, I was intrigued,

i enquired more and I asked about the toilet situation in a round about way she said she walked past the lines and stood right at the front of a porta loo and went in as the person came out, I asked what were the people waiting in line doing about that she just laughed and said they shouted at her ‘GET BACK TO THE BACK OF THE F****** LINE’

5 minutes ago, SoBursting said:

You wonder why there aren’t more brawls and arguments at outside events due to poor toilet line behaviour, there should be stewarding or fencing to put some controls in place but the main issue is not enough toilets and far too many people,

true account from an attractive female at work, she was telling me about an open air concert she was at in a park with her husband and another couple,

she mentioned she had been drinking some cider, I was intrigued,

i enquired more and I asked about the toilet situation in a round about way she said she walked past the lines and stood right at the front of a porta loo and went in as the person came out, I asked what were the people waiting in line doing about that she just laughed and said they shouted at her ‘GET BACK TO THE BACK OF THE F****** LINE’

LMAO good! Yeah I agree, it's all very well having one or two bouncers standing around in black polos, but they should be regulating lines to stop fights and conflict in the first place.

@SoBursting

"I thought the longer we wait here one of the other women might want to go and I would miss the showing, I guessed there would be a line at the ladies so guessed I’d get to go pee and come out even before she’s in and I could watch her stand in line,"

I have to say that once again that must be one of the great feelings that guys get to have, being able to walk into their bathroom without a wait and coming out and watching a huge line for the ladies room. I only know what it's like to be watching from the other side, which is considerably more frustrating!

"You wonder why there aren’t more brawls and arguments at outside events due to poor toilet line behaviour, there should be stewarding or fencing to put some controls in place but the main issue is not enough toilets and far too many people,"

I brought this up in my other thread that women tend to be patient about waiting in line for the bathroom and you don't really see riots breaking out over the ladies room line, although some exceptions bring us to your next point:

"i enquired more and I asked about the toilet situation in a round about way she said she walked past the lines and stood right at the front of a porta loo and went in as the person came out, I asked what were the people waiting in line doing about that she just laughed and said they shouted at her ‘GET BACK TO THE BACK OF THE F****** LINE’"

I will say that while women are patient about waiting in line for the restroom they are very impatient with women who don't do likewise, and that is probably the response that you can expect from trying to cut in line for the bathroom!