Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Telling a female friend or S.O. you are turned on by their small bladder..

I literally just did this! **Warning it was NOT easy. I have been dating my GF for a little over a year now and about 3 months ago I was having a “sexy conversation” with her about new things we want to try and things like that (we have great communication) and I straight up told her over text, which made it a little easier. I told her I have an “interesting” sexual thing that I want to share with her. I worded it in a way that we have no secrets and that I trust her with this information. Which is all true and I also knew deep down that she wouldn’t judge me or make me feel weird about it. I said that, I get turned on by her needing to go to the bathroom. And she definitely thought it was a little odd but she kinda looked at it like, huh that’s interesting. My heart was racing and I thought a that I would never be able to tell her that I would really like to see her wet her pants. Buuuuutttt basically a couple weeks ago I ripped that bandaid off too. The weeks leading up to when I told her. I tried to ask her if she had any odd kinks or anything that SHE would like to share. My logic was that if she had an “embarrassing” or “odd” kink that she shared with me, it would pave the way for me to be able to bring mine up. But I had no luck she claims she’s doesn’t have anything like that yet. Eventually we were having another “sexy conversation” but we were in person and I just was like, “You know how I get turned on when you need to go to the bathroom??” She said yes, “It goes a bit deeper than that”. I could barely even say it but I did. I said I would get turned on by the site of her wetting her pants. She had a few questions and at first she didn’t get the concept but with a little explaining she understood eventually. I was NOT planning on saying that I like to pee my pants but for some reason she thought to ask. And I had to admit that I like to wet my pants. She had questions about that too which I had to bend the truth a bit on. She was like, where do you pee your pants?? And I have done public wettings before and I wet my bed. But I had to say I just wet my pants in the shower. My final statement is, I did ask her if she would be willing to partake for me and she thinks it isn’t that crazy but she also says she doesn’t know if she would be able to get herself to do it. It is important to note to your S.O. That you don’t NEED them to do it. The reason being, she started to feel guilty that she couldn’t do this for me and I had to convey to her that I am totally fine with her not doing it. It is unfortunate but you have to understand that people don’t usually wet their pants on purpose 😂😂. I think one day she will do it for me though. All in all telling your S.O. about this is NOT easy and it is definitely nerve racking but it IS possible! I hope my example helped!! 

If this is someone you are already intimate with, go ahead and have that conversation. If this is a friend you are not intimate with, DO NOT INVOLVE THEM IN YOUR FETISH. It's no different than telling strangers or your family about your kinks. You don't need to share sexual interests with people you aren't having sex with.

I've told almost all of my past girlfriends about it during our 'what kinds of things are you into' chat. We had been sleeping together for a few weeks at that point so it was pretty normal to talk about kinks and interests. Most thought it was different but not bad. Most offered to try wetting and almost all of them eventually did at some point. I never pushed it though. Diapers were harder to explain. I didn't bring up diapers until after wetting had happened. I described it as a way to wet anywhere/any time and be sneaky about it. A couple thought that was too weird, so we didn't talk about it again. A couple wanted to wear right away, so we went to the store and got some cute pull-ups. 

It's going to be super weird if you make it weird. Don't start the conversation with a huge build up of "I know this is really weird and you probably won't like me any more..." Just say that you're into wetting and it really turns you on.  Then ask what they're into. Make it  normal and it will be normal. If they really are not into it, enjoy it on your own and pursue an otherwise healthy sexual relationship with them.

1 hour ago, strokeknight2 said:

If this is someone you are already intimate with, go ahead and have that conversation. If this is a friend you are not intimate with, DO NOT INVOLVE THEM IN YOUR FETISH. It's no different than telling strangers or your family about your kinks. You don't need to share sexual interests with people you aren't having sex with.

I've told almost all of my past girlfriends about it during our 'what kinds of things are you into' chat. We had been sleeping together for a few weeks at that point so it was pretty normal to talk about kinks and interests. Most thought it was different but not bad. Most offered to try wetting and almost all of them eventually did at some point. I never pushed it though. Diapers were harder to explain. I didn't bring up diapers until after wetting had happened. I described it as a way to wet anywhere/any time and be sneaky about it. A couple thought that was too weird, so we didn't talk about it again. A couple wanted to wear right away, so we went to the store and got some cute pull-ups. 

It's going to be super weird if you make it weird. Don't start the conversation with a huge build up of "I know this is really weird and you probably won't like me any more..." Just say that you're into wetting and it really turns you on.  Then ask what they're into. Make it  normal and it will be normal. If they really are not into it, enjoy it on your own and pursue an otherwise healthy sexual relationship with them.

Yeah that's the right way to go about it, be natural.

12 hours ago, strokeknight2 said:

I know I’m likely an edge case but a lot of my fiends and all my partners Iv had after developing this fetish have found out. Ok granted the first people to were because I made a mistake which led to them finding out but for me it’s been the kinda thing of its kinda weird but not like *that* weird in the grand scheme of things. Hell Iv had more people find out say at least it’s not feet lol.

8 hours ago, PrincelyDesire said:

Could we please not use the term "female"? It's problematic and makes some uncomfortable. Muchly appreciated!

Are you talking about OPs title?  That's actually the correct (non offensive) way to use female in a sentence. Girl wouldn't work grammatically, although woman could work it makes it a bit awkward. 

On 7/15/2021 at 4:09 PM, D0nt45k said:

Well...I didn't exactly tell this one girl so much as she saw me pop a raging stiffy after she'd wet herself, and it took all of five seconds for her to put two and two together.  She took it pretty well, all things considered, but we were never intimate or anything like that.

You wanna tell that story?

11 hours ago, PrincelyDesire said:

Could we please not use the term "female"? It's problematic and makes some uncomfortable. Muchly appreciated!

Since when is scientifically-correct terminology “problematic”?

42 minutes ago, Rutan said:

You wanna tell that story?

That’s basically the whole story.  I don’t remember too many other details.

3 hours ago, Riptide101 said:

Are you talking about OPs title?  That's actually the correct (non offensive) way to use female in a sentence. Girl wouldn't work grammatically, although woman could work it makes it a bit awkward. 

The word female, girl, woman, whatever is what a lot of people refer to themselves as. How is that offensive at all?? I would understand if the person who found the word “female” as problematic if someone was referring to them, because they stated that they prefer “they, them”. If you refer to yourself as “they, them”, politely ask others to refer to you as they them. Don’t dictate what other people refer to themselves as. I personally am a man and if someone were to say that the word male is problematic that would be offensive. I think we just need to coexist and not call people problematic for speaking proper English. 

20 hours ago, strokeknight2 said:

Yeah to really drive this point home, in response to the original post. I do not recommend telling a friend about your kink either. It’s not a fact that they need to know 

On 7/15/2021 at 2:37 PM, willbill said:

For anyone that has ever had a female friend or significant other with a small/weak bladder, how did you first tell them you were turned on by it? 

Was there a specific incident that took place, and if so did you tell them right away after, in the moment as they were desperate, or in a physical way?  

I would be the opposite, finding a woman's big bladder arousing!☺

We seem to have gotten off topic with gender ID being offensive. If a topic makes me uncomfortable , I just don't read it period . That is a whole different topic for some people, and I don't plan to address it.

Back on topic...

Fairly early in our relationship my then girlfriend told me she had to pee very badly, that she was about to pee her pants. A short time later  as we were walking back to her house, she stopped for a moment to talk to someone. She ended up doing a frantic pee-pee dance and grabbing her pussy, bending forward.  She then ran down the street holding her crotch leaning forward. She rushed into the house and peed. At that point I couldn't ask her if she made it completely, and since I was wearing a winter coat she could not see my hard -on.

I did admit to her a while later , not sure how long now, that I found her pee desperation highly arousing. We began discussing it and then she noticed the bulge in my pants . After that she shared times she was desperate with me , as well as the time she actually wet her pants, on her way back home, after walking me part way to mine. She hadn't peed before we left her home because I had expressed a desire to watch. I had told her go ahead, I respect that and won't follow her , but she decided to hold it.

After some time she did let me watch, and even put my hand in her stream. It was a long time before I got here to wet her pants for me, and I wet mine for her. It was a slow process, but urination became an integral part of our sex lives, throughout our relationship including marriage , and even when we semi-reconnected years later . She frequently told me various pee stories, which never got old, while masterbating me to an orgasim.

On the other hand some time after our divorce I was dating another woman. I was impatient to tell her what really turned me on, but didn't know how to broach the subject. With my ex GF/wife it just came out naturally. So I did something in retrospect that was foolish. I had been holding my pee. We were going to take a shower, but I jumped in the tub and just wet my pants. She was shocked, and definitely not a fan. Later when she was angry with me she threw it in my face ridiculing me . ** DO NOT DO THIS **.

She begrudgingly accepted it but would not participate.

In summary if your relationship is solid, go ahead and tell your SO, but it's a risk/ reward. It may open a whole new world of sexual fun , or you could get your feelings hurt. 

• 1 month later...

Mostly this happens in several steps. It starts with a situation the friend needs to pee and apologizes for it. It's typical for a small bladder person that they often have to interrupt some activity to go look for a toilet. So I react very empathic - and often refer to my own small bladder too. So I tell them to feel no shame to tell me, every time they would need a pee.

This makes them more open to talk about their pee needs, and sometimes about situations in the past. This makes it easier to refer to those things when a sexual subject comes along. There will always be the question: what turns you on? Well, then I can say: I liked that little story you told me about needing to pee! 😄