Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

just leaked for the first time genuinely ever

i started a new job at a coffee donut place recently and went in to e-train + shadow coworkers today, and i get free coffee. i wanted to hold my pee for later when i got there but i did go 3-4 times the first 2-3 hours.

then i like. i wanted to get serious and hold it so my boyfriend could screw me with a full bladder when i got home. so i made myself some coffee and got a free drink from my coworker cuz she made her drink too sweet but it was Delicious bro.

so i drank these beverages and then i washed dishes and worked and whatnot and i had to go pretty bad once i clocked out. like an 8.5 when i walked out the door. i thought i was gonna go straight home but no my mom (who i still live with) wanted to go to the grocery store.

so im holding it in the car getting extremely fucking desperate and its building so fast before i know it im at a 9.5 and bursting at the seams . my mom FINALLY comes back and i was texting my bf the entire time abt how i wouldnt be able to fuck and how i needed to piss when i got home and would he Please wait by the bathroom for me and get everything ready. (he did he is the best ever)

and uh well i am about 2 minutes from home at a literal fucking 10 bladder SPASMING every few secs. i am doing kegels and using all the muscle energy in my body to Not gush everywhere when i Somehow have a huge jet spurt out of me .. and i yelp out that im pissing myself for my mom and dad on the phone to hear 😭😭😭 my dad didnt care but my mom got soo mad. (i wiped down the seat with spray and shit after the Pissening dont worry)

anyways i have never rly leaked like i did before today EVER. i leaked one time on purpose by relaxing my sphincter a little but today was the most desperate i had ever gotten in my entire life.

anyways the ending is a bit anticlimatic as i RAN inside and ran to the bathroom yelling to my bf and we both went in the bathroom me shuffling as i get everything off Including my damp boxers and pants and lock the door. 

im pissing as i get into the tub but the stream doesnt last long and i manage to sit down legs spread pissing fierce in short bursts but i am ultimately bladder shy u_u and i had to uh. take a shit (which i am NOT into) also so i just got some out then he left and i finished in the toilet. The end